Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Codeine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 26-02-2012, 16:22
Banned

24 y/o Male from Canada
apiffini is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Anyone ever tried Black Pepper / Loperamide?

Been looking for ways to potentiate codeine and came across this combo. Loperamide if you don't know is an opiate that does not cross the blood brain barrier so you don't get high off it, just constipated. Apparently piperidine (found in pepper) could potentially allow some loperamide to cross the BBB. There is some speculation on the net but only a couple instances where someone actually tried it, and one of them has very positive results.

I have taken 3 2mg loperamide pills, and am sipping on some hot water with black pepper, about to dose about 80 mg codeine to see if there is a boost in effects.

So far I don't think I'll be able to down much pepper, it's giving me the hiccups and upsetting my stomach.
Old 26-02-2012, 16:28
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,333, Level: 12 Points: 7,333, Level: 12 Points: 7,333, Level: 12
Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5%
Re: Anyone ever tried Black Pepper / Loperamide?

So that you don't get negative rep points, please use the search engine on the site, or UTFSE as they also say. There is so much written on this subject, this is for sure something that people will give you negative points for.

Okay, I have no clue why that link don't work, but here is a link to the whole concept you are talking about

https://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sh...ght=loperamide

Last edited by trdofbeingtrd; 26-02-2012 at 16:53. Reason: link correction
Old 26-02-2012, 16:59
Banned

24 y/o Male from Canada

Huh? I made this thread to write my experience, not get info on loperamide...
Old 26-02-2012, 17:01
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,333, Level: 12 Points: 7,333, Level: 12 Points: 7,333, Level: 12
Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiffini View Post
Huh? I made this thread to write my experience, not get info on loperamide...

Sorry, I took the question title as what the thread was for. My mistake, just trying to help.
Old 26-02-2012, 17:22
Banned

24 y/o Male from Canada

No worries, I can understand reading the title and thinking "Oh great another loperamide thread" but I've searched the subject quite a bit and there aren't too many experience reports and even fewer reports for using it as a potentiator.

It's been about an hour and for a brief minute it felt like the buzz would be more intense, but it could just be a placebo.

Also, I forgot to mention I am writing this report in the 1st person perspective of my pet goldfish :P
Old 26-02-2012, 19:04
Silver Member

22 y/o Female from United Kingdom
[tanarilla.] is on the way up[tanarilla.] is on the way up[tanarilla.] is on the way up
Points: 1,004, Level: 4 Points: 1,004, Level: 4 Points: 1,004, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Question: Does anyone actually know how potent Loperamide is once it crosses the BBB...? I mean, 2 mg could potentially be a 'huge' dose on your nervous system, considering 2-4mg is usually sufficient enough to stop moderate diarrhoea... Or not? Just wondering.
Old 26-02-2012, 22:15
Banned

24 y/o Male from Canada

Yeah I knew about that, there's some chemical process you can do (I won't pretend to understand it) that has to do with nanoparticles or something and it makes loperamide as potent as an 80 mg OC.

Anyways, it's been almost 5 hours since I dosed and I redosed about an hour ago and right now (just codeine).

There is definitely an added effect (I do codeine every day and it definitely feels different today). I'm not sure if the Black Pepper had anything to do with it but I can't eat anymore... Tomorrow might try just the Immodium by itself.

Also I'm reading that quinidine could work as well to help it cross the BBB, apparently it is found in tonic water.
Old 25-03-2012, 10:36
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from United Kingdom
BumpBump is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 165, Level: 2 Points: 165, Level: 2 Points: 165, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

mannitol which is an ingredient in some antacid tablets allows loperamide to cross the BBB i think.
Old 20-07-2012, 18:42
Silver Member

60 y/o Male from United Kingdom
AdeSL is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Sorbitol I think,there's a complex bit of chemistry involved,the result has to be IVed and if you get it wrong it is instant Parkinsonism.Not something to mess with,better to get some good gear.

Share this on:

Tags
drugs, drugs-forum, loperamide, lopermide