Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Ethnobotanicals
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Ethnobotanicals Psychedelic plants, Iboga, Calea, Blue lotus, Ephedra, Sinicuichi, Betel nut, etc.

Old 21-01-2012, 08:52

Male from United States
boinghd is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Ecstasy Cigarettes?

I was online buying phenethylamine for its use as a nootropic, and I decided I'd get myself a little treat; like a soma or something. I was looking at some herbal alternatives for cigarettes and decided on buying ecstasy herbal cigarettes instead of indian tobacco. I enjoy smoking for the pleasure of it, so I'm always looking for new flavors (earthy, floral, shitty, etc.) It's been pretty hit and miss.

I chose them because they contained blue lotus, and i've always wanted to smoke some. I don't think it could taste that bad. Plus, it has some MAOI properties, i think, and i have some mild lethargy sometimes.

Anyway, I was wondering if any of you guys have tried blue lotus, or any other blends that contain it. Maybe some containing licorice root even? I love black licorice but i've never smoked the root. I'd guess it'd taste kinda deep or robust or something...

u

So, yeah. Experiences, anyone?
Old 21-01-2012, 19:33
Silver Member

Male from United States
m000nman is a decent psychonaut.m000nman is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 450, Level: 3 Points: 450, Level: 3 Points: 450, Level: 3
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Re: Ecstasy Cigarettes?

i have smoked licorice root mixed with commercial tobacco, an yes, it added a robust flavor. the best words i can think of to describe it would be "sweet zest" but not really zest.. just kinda a kick. sweetness with a kick.. hope that helps lol. but being as it was mixed with some low quality tobacco, the smoke left an unpleasant aftertaste and made me spit alot to try to get it out.

the cigs that are marketed as Ecstacy Herbal Cigarettes have an earthy flavor, but its a fairly mild flavor. also, not sure if its a thick filter or if they come packed tightly, but you have to pull hard to get a good size drag off of it
Old 21-01-2012, 19:39
Titanium Member

29 y/o Female from United Kingdom
misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,271, Level: 5 Points: 1,271, Level: 5 Points: 1,271, Level: 5
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

When AFOAF was new to ecstasy in her teens there was a small craze going on for crushing ecstasy pills and smoking them, they called it a 'superman' lol.

She has since been led to believe that smoking crushed E's has no effect and what the teens AFOAF used to hang around with were feeling was simply a placebo effect. Probably because they had already dropped a few pills lol

Anyhow, AFOAF can confirm that ecstasy smoke does indeed taste of liquirice lol
Old 30-01-2012, 11:07

Male from United States
boinghd is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

1. ~
I received the standards and the reds. The licorice root in the red blend actually did have a sorta 'sweet zest' like you described. It actually helps with my cigarette cravings, so I'll probably keep smoking them.

The only downside is that they smell foreign to most people. Some people have asked me if I was "smoking the pot; ;east I though that's what they said... *pfft* honkeys...

It also has the aroma and flavour of damiana, which I like.

2. ~
Thanks for the tip about the supermen. I don't think it pertains here, though. lol
And I suspect that it would taste like ass, and would still get someone high. E-tard cigs must be a lovely catalyst for a good time ! xD

Share this on:

Tags
blue lotus, caffeine, caffeine and licorice, cigarette, cigarettes, drug, e cigarettes, ecstacy, ecstasy, herbal cigarettes, licorice, mdma, mdma like