Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug combinations
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug combinations About mixing drugs.

Old 04-09-2009, 05:18

Male from United States
zzzRipVanWinkle is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Adderall + Suboxone?

Anyone tried the combo?

So I'm prescribed 10mg generic Adderalls, the script says one in the am and one at noon, but i normally just take them as needed/wanted. It was a crazy day at work today so I've prob taken 2 or 3 over the course of the day (prob more around like 3)

The last adderall I took was a little over an hour ago (about 3mg), because I don't have to work tomorrow and I plan on staying up playing vidja games.

Now, back towards the beginning of July I stopped taking my Suboxone prescription after a few months of weening off, due to the fact that I couldn't afford the script anymore, but still have a few 8mg subs left. And my back hurts from work today. And lets not kid ourselves, I'm curious as to how the two will mix.....

So, I chipped off a little .5mg piece, crushed and snorted it (my preferred route... I hate the taste of subs, plus its more efficient)

I can't feel the effects of the sub yet (Yes, I CAN still get high off of them, I just prefer to save what few I have left for special occassions), but I'm hoping it will relieve my back pain, relieve the random little waves of "depressed feeling" I get when on adderall, and maybe even help me get to sleep when I want to.

But I'm making this post because I'm curious if anyone else has tried this mix, and what your opinion of it was.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:35
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.
Points: 2,020, Level: 6 Points: 2,020, Level: 6 Points: 2,020, Level: 6
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Re: Adderall + Suboxone?

it sounds like the high wouldn't be very clean. Subs alone aren't the nicest of opiates in terms of the buzz, and speed is on the same boat. Lol, it's like a wanna-be speedball, but to swim, sounds dirty. This is something he'd kinda rather not mix, and try to enjoy them both seperately. But to the best of luck to swiy, and try and avoid self incrimination.
Old 04-09-2009, 06:28

Male from United States
zzzRipVanWinkle is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1

I'm prescribed to both of them.

Ok. Here's how it worked out.

Quote:
  • Feel awake and stimulated with a suboxone body glow.
  • Back still hurts though, but not as bad.
  • Mostly stable good mood.
  • Mentally a little more distant due to the suboxone, but still energetic from the adderall.
Jammin to the Dead's Rothbury set that just finished downloading. I feel like I'm back there again. Its a good night.
Old 09-09-2009, 00:33

24 y/o Male from USA - Connecticut
NCISLieutenant is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1

SWIM has used this combination several times. Swim takes suboxone as part of an opiate maintenance therapy, and often consumes the bupe intranasally for an added boost. Swim finds that adderall taken in the morning, and then as swim is winding down and getting ready for bed, in that calm but still a little amped up stage consumes his dose of suboxone intranasally, produces a fairly dirty speedball effect, albiet one that he enjoys. Swim has heard some info about the potential risk of increased heart rate and blood pressure, so that is something to look out for. All in all, swim would give this combo a big thumbs up .

Post Quality Evaluations:
Pertinent response to the original post. More details regarding weight, height, etc. would be appreciated
Old 09-09-2009, 23:06
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
kasbeq really adds to the discussion.kasbeq really adds to the discussion.kasbeq really adds to the discussion.kasbeq really adds to the discussion.kasbeq really adds to the discussion.kasbeq really adds to the discussion.
Points: 909, Level: 4 Points: 909, Level: 4 Points: 909, Level: 4

Swim did that many times … he would use speed and at the end of his speed session he would take a temgesic ( buprenorphine without naloxone) and it used to act as a parachute for not having a bad comedown from speed .
Mind you those where the days when swim did not pay much attention to health and safety
Old 22-11-2009, 04:19

24 y/o Male
SkimpShrimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Its the best and cheapest, "speedball." SWIM does it frequently and enjoys it to the fullest extent. Take the addies, then wait about 40 minutes and pop a piece of sub. Once it has dissolved, you'll be feeling reallll nice, SWIM loves it. SWIM usually takes 60 mg xr adderall followed by 1 mg of sub. TRY IT
Old 19-01-2013, 02:35
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
Realist is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I realize that this thread is very old. But, I feel that I must clarify this information so that it is not out there misleading people. All the information that I'm relaying is gained through personal experience. Suboxone is unable to make one "high" under normal circumstances. Only those who have not had previous experience with opiates might feel any euphoria or "glow" for the simple fact that it contains Naloxone which inhibits these side effects. Also, if more than the prescribed dose is taken, it is flushed through the body, wasted. The combination of suboxone & adderall does not lead to any heightened sensations either, no matter how ingested. The feel that I'm getting from some of the previous posts is that of immaturity, inexperience & boastfulness. People, please do a good deal of research before relying on opinions of a few posts when seeking information.
Old 19-01-2013, 03:48
Silver Member

Male from United States
m000nman is a decent psychonaut.m000nman is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 450, Level: 3 Points: 450, Level: 3 Points: 450, Level: 3
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realist View Post
Suboxone is unable to make one "high" under normal circumstances. Only those who have not had previous experience with opiates might feel any euphoria or "glow" for the simple fact that it contains Naloxone which inhibits these side effects. Also, if more than the prescribed dose is taken, it is flushed through the body, wasted.
Alot of this information is actually a bit missleading. what you described here is true for the most part, but only to people with a tolerance to suboxone. the people who have posted above may not have been trying to be boastful as you said, they may just have little or no tolerance to suboxone. the OP said he hadnt taken suboxone in months, so that would appear to be the case.

secondly, naloxone does not inhibit the euphoria from suboxone. when suboxone is used as prescribed (sublingually), only about 2% of the naltrexone is absorbed. naltrexone is put into suboxone to deter people from trying to IV their pills, in which case it would become active and cancel out the effects entirely, and send a regular user into precipitated withdrawals.

Your last comment that i have quoted here is true, but again only for users tolerant to suboxone. its called the "ceiling effect". a tolerant user could ingest 4x their prescribed dose and feel no extra effects, while if a new or irregular user were to do this, they would most like overdose. i wanted to clarify this, because buprenorphine overdoses are very hard to reverse.

i dont mean to say you are wrong in your post. i just wanted to clarify some if the information you added because if i new user were to ingest a large amount of suboxone under the impression that the extra amount would be flushed through their system, and that the naltrexone would block any euphoric effects, they could be putting themselves in a very dangerous situation.

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, adderall combinations, adderall ir, aderall, amphetamine, buprenorphine, buprenorphine combinations, dextroamphetamine, drug, drug mix, pharmacy, snorting suboxone, speed, suboxone, suboxone combination, suboxone effects, subutex, subutex combinations