Register Tags

Notices

Old 26-08-2009, 21:03

28 y/o Male
Boston_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Injecting Suboxone

I have always felt as though the topic of suboxone use has always been a sensitive one.

I mean well, yeah... it's a confusing drug. Not only does it contain a partial opiate agonist, but also contains nalaxone (narcan).

Suboxone can be injected... and yes it can be awesome. If one has no, or a small dope habit, they can inject anywhere between 2mg-8mg, and get high as hell (with a killer half-life too).

However there are complications: How long someone can inject suboxone daily, how soon you can inject after using a full opiate agonist (heroin ect...)

Please, I would like to know about everyone's experience with this topic.

thanks
Old 26-08-2009, 21:34
Silver Member

58 y/o Male from United States
DonPeyote is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 127, Level: 1 Points: 127, Level: 1 Points: 127, Level: 1
Re: Injecting Suboxone

SWIM has had experience in this area (IM injection). There is danger of abcsess due to the ingredients. If done only once in a while, one may possibly avoid health consequences. Daily use is problematic. SWIM has also insufflated the nasty orange powder, which works better than typical absorption via oral muccosa (one does not need to hold a "spitball" in ones mouth for 10+ minutes). Although large amounts snorted (4-8mg) DO cause nasal blockage through daily use....

Post Quality Evaluations:
Exactly right,.. IM Suboxone is one of the most dangerous things you can do. People lose limbs that way
Old 27-08-2009, 01:53

28 y/o Male
Boston_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

why does everyone use the term "SWIM" in this forum.. sorry for the n00b question.
Old 27-08-2009, 02:57
Silver Member

Male from United States
Wehr is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 245, Level: 2 Points: 245, Level: 2 Points: 245, Level: 2

To avoid self incrimination SWIM - Someone who isn't me, SWIY = Someone Who Isn't you. Swiy can also use your pet cat, dragon or whatever. Please read the forum rules for more information. The forum rules can be found here

thanks for helping the newbie
thanks for your kind input
Old 21-03-2012, 05:16

33 y/o Male from United States
gravityrebourn is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1

This guy I know has been using suboxone for awhile in between heroin binges. He does it to pee clean for parole. Well he was always buying them in the street but recently got his own script. He used to love sniffing 1\4 a pill cause he used to get pin needle pupils itchy nose couldn't stop talking and all around felt great for hours. When he got a huge heroin habbit he didn't really get as high off of them like he used to. Well pills were around my area till 2010 roughly then they became more rare and the strips started to come around more. Well the guy I know has strips and has injected them only a few times to try and seek out the old suboxone high he so missed. He did this cause he wouldn't feel as good off the strips even if he shoved them up his nose. He knows there is no difference in ingredients but none the less the feeling was less. Apon injecting them he just filters 3 times with cigarette cotton. He is aware of the dangers but just don't have micron filters. Well he has got a decent buszz from doing it. He injects 1\2 a strip. He notices the vein he uses becomes slightly hard for a few days then starts to go back to normal. He knows if he keeps it up that he will have damage to his viens perminatly. He suggests if anyone is going to do it that they filter well and be very careful and use your judgement on if you should take a break to let your arms heal. No need to do permanate damage for a buzz. He suggests going back to under tongue or nose then if he must then go back to iv for awhile practicing as much caution as possible
Old 17-11-2012, 06:30

40 y/o Female from United States
Fsugirl74 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

SWIM just tried shooting up Suboxone. Add a little water, mix and presto. It's the first time they've ever shot anything up. Not sure of affects yet

Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306&highlight=SWIM
Old 25-01-2013, 23:42

32 y/o Female from United States
Tifytat should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Isus has injected suboxone many times. She suggests the if u do so so at the least two cwr with cig filter if no wheel and DO NOT inject it at all unless 24-48 hours after using an opiate! Isus used to only have to wait 12 hours to inject 2mgs until recently she did so after 1 heroin shot and on another occasion an oxy 80 and sub shot threw her into INSTANT full blown WD for around 10 mins. It was HORRIBLE!

Tifytat added 1 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Oops *do at least 2 CWE

Last edited by Tifytat; 25-01-2013 at 23:42. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-02-2013, 12:35

29 y/o Male from United States
Elevateorganically should review received reputation comments.
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

Dojah iv's suboxone/ strips or stopsigns daily. Would actually much rather use films. The solution is always clear. Then again never iv'd more then 2/3mgs. Obviously subutex are more popular amongst regular junk users. If you wanna get clean, use them right and find a thread on a proper taper method, ive read robert235 has the best? From what ive read at least. The fixation is now a daily,3, maybe 4 times a day, very small pieces. Def filter a couple few times, especially those stoppies

Elevateorganically added 5 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

And remember, less is always more with subs. You can only get so far. So why even risk when their maybe be negative reward.....

Last edited by Elevateorganically; 05-02-2013 at 12:35. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-02-2013, 13:43
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United Kingdom
sinnerek21 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Hello.

I wandered about injecting suboxone for a while now, and today I pushed myself to grab the needle once more and for the last time in my life, and do the injection. Please note that I'm opiate naive person, and my tolerance is low. I would occasionally use codeine, suboxone and opium (summer), but I'm not a binge user.

I've put two suboxone tablets (2mg/0.5mg each) in a syringe and put some water to dissolve the pills. When the pills dissolved, I was left with a milky solution, which of course I wouldn't dare to inject. So, I took another syringe, put some soaked tissue inside it, poured the solution and filtered it directly into a syringe which I was gonna use for injection.
Doing it this way, I got 1.5ml of clear solution, which I then injected.

I did experience a tiny, but pleasant rush, and after 3-4 minutes I was euphoric, slightly sedated, and overall in a good place.
The best part of the experience would last about 15-20 minutes, then I would feel good for hours afterwards. Later on, the sedation would increase, causing light nods.

As I'm aware of the health risks and likely damage due to injecting pills, I will never do it again and I advise anyone to do the same. I only injected it for the sake of the experience.

Cheers
Old 09-02-2013, 14:10
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.
Points: 909, Level: 4 Points: 909, Level: 4 Points: 909, Level: 4

I have injecting lots of suboxone , pills and films.

The sole reason for me IVing my suboxone was too get the full amount of the drug into my system , so what I had would last longer ( however , being a compulsive re-doser , it doesn't happen often )

A friend of mine lost her left arm due too suboxone injection and missing her vein . Is the juice worth the squeeze?
Old 16-02-2013, 04:37
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from United States
Ragnar Danneskjöld is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 194, Level: 2 Points: 194, Level: 2 Points: 194, Level: 2
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnerek21 View Post
Hello.

I wandered about injecting suboxone for a while now, and today I pushed myself to grab the needle once more and for the last time in my life, and do the injection. Please note that I'm opiate naive person, and my tolerance is low. I would occasionally use codeine, suboxone and opium (summer), but I'm not a binge user.

I've put two suboxone tablets (2mg/0.5mg each) in a syringe and put some water to dissolve the pills. When the pills dissolved, I was left with a milky solution, which of course I wouldn't dare to inject. So, I took another syringe, put some soaked tissue inside it, poured the solution and filtered it directly into a syringe which I was gonna use for injection.
Doing it this way, I got 1.5ml of clear solution, which I then injected.

I did experience a tiny, but pleasant rush, and after 3-4 minutes I was euphoric, slightly sedated, and overall in a good place.
The best part of the experience would last about 15-20 minutes, then I would feel good for hours afterwards. Later on, the sedation would increase, causing light nods.

As I'm aware of the health risks and likely damage due to injecting pills, I will never do it again and I advise anyone to do the same. I only injected it for the sake of the experience.

Cheers

Hah at least you arnt like poor Jeffy who shoots that milky crap after a single pass thru cotton and does it daily.....not good

No need to quote entire posts, simply address your post to the member you are replying to.
Old 17-02-2013, 18:42
Titanium Member

32 y/o Male from USA - District of Columbia
outside365 is on the way upoutside365 is on the way upoutside365 is on the way upoutside365 is on the way up
Points: 521, Level: 3 Points: 521, Level: 3 Points: 521, Level: 3
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Re: In

I am new here. First post. Here is what I've experienced with buprenorphine. I have been on it for five years. Throughout these five years I have been with 4 different docs. I take 4mg a day now. I have banged it many times and I do get worried sometimes. I'm experienced with the rig and have great veins so I almost never miss. If there is any pain whatsoever while Iving your missing. Steady hand is key. It's easy, to poke through the backside of the vein. I know micron and wheel filters are best. If you don't have access to those and decide to do it, this is best advice I can give. Wash your hands and arms with non scented anti bacterial soap. Dry with fresh towel. Get your gear together, New rig, alcohol swabs, two spoons, cotton, sterile water and pills. Always do in a clean environment. Once the bupe is crushed (It is true these things are filled with garbage) put it in a clean spoon. I always did 2mg. Add 1 cc of cold water and mix well. Let the mix settle. The shit on the bottom is not good. Always swab hands between steps. There will be an oily residue in top. Sometimes adding more water is good because it creates a larger surface area on top of the water. Don't let cotton touch the bottom either by putting it on the edge or putting it on the end of the spike. I put it in the end, and suck the good stuff of the top. Once rig is full and it should be almost clear. Slip the cotton onto the outside of the spoon and empty contents onto the other spoon. Wait a few minutes. You will see tiny bits of residue settling. Once its settled repeat process with cotton. Then sterilize needle tip swab injection site and bang. This is still not a perfect filter job. Ur stuff should be clear. Taste the water it should be bitter as hell. The stuff left behind is not bitter. If ur banging milky looking subutex or suboxone, please rethink your method. The substance should be clear and bitter. Peace.

Last edited by outside365; 27-10-2013 at 18:03. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-04-2013, 22:37
I_MISS_160s I_MISS_160s is nu online
may cause drowsiness

31 y/o Male from USA - New Hampshire
I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.
Points: 2,434, Level: 7 Points: 2,434, Level: 7 Points: 2,434, Level: 7
Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9%

.. Hello Friends.. From what I have been able to find so far, it seems that I am the first one to post about these new generic Suboxone tablets.....

So, my friendly lil kitty cat went on a hunt today for her usual Suboxone fix, and she was surprised to be handed one of the new generic Suboxone pills marked d 155. Now my kitty whiskers KNOWS that to IV ANY pill is EXTREMELY dangerous and should be AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS, but her being curious and believing she has 9 LIVES will probably try it anyways as this is her usual ROA for all Bupe related drugs...

Has anyone had any experience with this particular ROA of this new pill or just any experiences with it any which way from pooper to nose? I am the only one of anyone I know to try these yet and it may have been a placebo mind **** but she thought they worked better than any other Sub she has tried.

There is certainly no logical reason for this since they contain the same active ingredients. Anyway would love to hear more about these new pills... Happy Meows Friends...

Read more: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...#ixzz2PLN5GrJ4

I_MISS_160s added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

I wanted to add but hit Post by accident, even though i already said it.. DO NOT SHOOT PILLS. IT IS CRAZY DANGEROUS and can cause so many problems from INFECTION to DEATH....

On a related note DON"T USE SWIM )
JJ

Last edited by I_MISS_160s; 02-04-2013 at 22:37. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-10-2013, 18:46

25 y/o Male from United States
Built for sin is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

It sure helps the needle fixation and gives the individual a slight little rush that is very short but nice....but in my opinion, when you are injecting subs then I think thats when one may have some problems...I mean, theres really no use for doing it except to satisfy the needle fixation...very dangerous but that will not stop people so if youre going to do it, PLEASE FILTER PROPERLY.
Old 16-10-2013, 18:16

Male from United States
stoned2thebone is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

So swim wanted to inject suboxone. This phyco was sitting on my couch and pulled out his rig a bottle of sundrop and his suboxone. It was the 8mg strip. Took the suboxone after cutting into strips and put it in the sundrop lid. Got his rig and pulled up SUNDROP and proceeded to mix it up. Sure enough this guy shot up a suboxone using sundrop and no filter, and has done it many many times. Also pretty much always uses some sort of soda when injecting. Anyone ever tried this or even herd of it?

Share this on:

Tags
bupe, buprenorphine, drugs, inject suboxone, injecting, injecting buprenorphine, injecting suboxone, injecting suboxone tablets, injection, opiates, shoot up, suboxone, suboxone injection