Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Opiates & Opioids Opiates & Opioids.

Old 18-08-2009, 02:51

Male
oxyhydro needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Strong opiate cocktail for rectal administration.

SWIM just tried this a few hours ago and was very impressed.

The cocktail was as followes: 1 and 1/2 Roxicodone 30mg tabs (45 mgs oxycodone), 2 benadryl (50mg diphenlhydramine), and a half teaspoon of baking soda (sodium bicarbonate).

ADMINISTRATION: After all the ingridients are crushed into a fine powder, add 10ml of hot water and stir until the powder is dissolved as far as it will go. Then, get a syringe (no needle), suck up the liquid, and squirt it an inch or two inside your rectum, do it slowly and if it feels like some liquid is leaking out of your anus, push the syringe in deeper. It will prob take a few syring fulls unless you have a big one, either way you need to take all the liquid.

EXPLANATION: The oxycodone, was obviously the main ingridient. 45mg is a lot for a beginner or someone who is relativly new to opiate use so just substitute in your normal dosage. The benadryl add to the sedative "nod" effect of the oxycodone and makes the high feel stronger. Finally the half teaspoon of baking soda raises the PH in your rectum so the oxycodone is absorbed better. You use hot water to make the powder dissolve faster and it helps with absorption. Use 10ml because in an actual medical study, doctors found that many drugs, including morphine, a close releative of oxycodone, were absorbed better when the drug was administered in a low concentrated solution (thus there was a lot of water in the soluiton).

This combination made the 45mg of oxycodone I used feel more like 50 or 55mg. Its not a huge difference but its pretty good for the little effort put into making the cocktail. I got a bottle of 400 generic benadryl at Cosxo for under 5 dollars, baking soda is a doller or two a box, the syringe is about 3 dollars, and 10ml of tap water cost less than a cent. The benadryl will last for 200 cocktails, the baking soda will last for over 500, and the syringe will last forever unless you manage to break it.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Nice post. Clear instructions with explantion, and warning on dose

Share this on:

Tags
anal administration, benadryl, bioavailability, diphenhydramine, drug, opiate, opiates, opioid, opium, oxycodone, oxycodone 30mg, plugging, rectal administration

» New Threads
Think my boyfriend is using heroin...
Last post by missparkles
95 Replies, 4,263 Views
Is Dextromethorphan fun alone?
Last post by yourownsupply
16 Replies, 692 Views
Benzo belly?
Last post by Dawn Godess
1 Replies, 22 Views
Smoking cigarettes while on meth?
Last post by Frosty-Sunrise