Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Ethnobotanicals > LSA seeds
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

LSA seeds LSA containing seeds like Morning Glory, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Rivea corymbosa

Old 17-08-2009, 13:08
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Australia
slayering666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
MAOI's, Kola Nut and HBWR

I can't post any links but after exploring another forum i came across the following information and being the extremely paranoid cautious type i'd just like to check the safeness of these combination's. I know combining MAOI's and Kola Nut is an absolutely horrible idea that i will never attempt, not sure why but according to erowid Caffeine + MAOI's is a dangerous combination.

But i'm interested in the combination's of either

HBWR: 5 seeds + MAOI's: 3 grams of syrian rue seeds

HBWR: 10 seeds + Kola Nut: 2 teaspoons

I'm aware that MAOI's is a potentially extremely dangerous combination from the brief tidbits written in this forum but i couldn't find any real in depth information about the combination. I've read about people taking it and not finding the trip overly dangerous but significantly more potent. However I'm not entirely convinced that its safe, the doses SWIM was considering was 3 grams max of Syrian Rue seeds combined with 5 HBWR seeds and some MJ to wash it all down. SWIM has taken doses of 10 seeds and 15 seeds once. So would 5 seeds with the Syrian rue be equivalent to 15 seeds? Approximately how much does will the MAOI's increase the LSA's effects?

The Kola Nut is more intriguing because swim read @ entheogen forum that Kola Nut packaging reads:
Quote:
Warning: Pure kola nut such as this strengthens the action of analgesics, other psychoactive drugs, and caffeine-containing beverages such as colas and coffee.
Which brings me to the question of is this accurate and will it be as effective as the MAOI's? And how will the trip differ from the combo of MAOI's? Will the caffeine make the trip more racing? SWIM hates all stimulants with a fiery passion and doesn't really want to feel any stimulant effect when tripping.

SWIM does not encourage anybody to try either combination as he has no proof that either are safe!

Oh and reading various threads by using the search feature i was able to find information but the threads contradicted each other with some saying it was dangerous and stupid to try and with others saying they've tried the combination with great success...so while this information is covered, its covered in the most confusing way possible =S.
Old 21-08-2009, 16:51
Potter Potter is nu online
Platinum Member & Advisor

33 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 18,492, Level: 19 Points: 18,492, Level: 19 Points: 18,492, Level: 19
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%
Re: MAOI's, Kola Nut and HBWR

Kola nut should be fine, the caffeine may even offer some protection against the vaso-constrictive properties of the LSA, on the other hand, Syrian Rue is not a good idea, and even a small dose will be uncomfortable at best.
Old 09-04-2010, 21:56

56 y/o Male
allenadale should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1

Swim suspects this would be a miserable combination. Swiy may only wind up potentiating the toxins.
Old 09-08-2010, 15:46

Male from India
whiskers is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1

Mabe kola itself is an MAOI, which is how it produces the distinct effects compared to other caffeine plants.

Post Quality Evaluations:
You could try to find a source and present it here. That would actually contribute something as opposed to a speculation.

Share this on:

Tags
australia, caffeine, drugs, drugs forum, hawaiian baby woodrose seeds, kola nut, lsa, maoi, maois, syrian rue

» New Threads
Can someones relationship ever be...
Last post by lookaslowpoke
8 Replies, 4,233 Views
Colic child
Last post by enhu
7 Replies, 85 Views
How much percocet and hydrocodone...
Last post by mer kaba
1 Replies, 5 Views
first sleeping cycle monitoring...
Last post by Cousin Merle