Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Phenethylamines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Phenethylamines Phenethylamines and amphetamines.

Old 07-08-2009, 08:32
MDMA, RC & News Forums

44 y/o Male from United States
Terrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
25I-NBOMe (NBOMe-2C-I) Experiences

Please add your experiences with 25I-NBOMe here. Please add dosage, route and duration to the top of your post like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXAMPLE
Dosage: 15 mg
Route: Orally
Duration: 6 hours
Info about this drug (other than experiences) should be discussed here: Drug Info

When posting a experience, please describe:
• body weight & gender
• dose taken
• route of administration
• Setting: in what environment it was taken.
• duration of main effects
• main effects
• side effects
• after effects
• rating of the experience
• any other valuable information

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Turtle can find no evidence this has entered the market but has found reports that it has been trialed in humans. Hopeing there are some lucky labrats that have info to share.

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 08-08-2009 at 08:46. Reason: add link
Old 04-07-2011, 20:37
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Wayne Brady is on the way upWayne Brady is on the way upWayne Brady is on the way up
Points: 433, Level: 3 Points: 433, Level: 3 Points: 433, Level: 3
Re: 25I-NBOMe Experiences

SWIM's research (a lot of which was done on this forum) says that it is not active orally, just intranasally. It is also not water soluble so it would seem like the only way to accurately dose would be with an analytical balance accurate to tens or hundreds of micrograms($$$)...

MAYBE blotter could be made but SWIM has seen no reports.

Very dangerous to play with right now.

Right? SWIM is no chemist but he thinks this explains lack of reports on here.

PLEASE DO NOT try to take this drug right now! This molecule is VERY easy to OD on!

Post Quality Evaluations:
Thank you for the warning
Old 05-07-2011, 07:28
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from United States
5-MeO-NAZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Recently been in contact with circles involved in the consumption of 25i, from what i have heard it is one of the most interesting substances anyone has ever come across just a dusting is enough to send a researcher into a vivid trip into the subconscious mind. Its by far the best way to find ones deepest angels and demons and communicate with ones inner self. From what I have heard some come in contact with the spirit realm whilst under the spell which is 25i. In comparison to its precursor 2ci it has been said to be very different in duration as well as potency, obviously. The nausea is also missing with 25i and has a very fast onset, 20 min or so via insufflation from the 500mcg to 1mg range. Alcohol has been reported to calm the anxious effects but also id like to remind everyone that 25i and like rc's should never ever be used by anyone ever. Be warned this substance should be handled with extreme care and should be slowly tapered from just a barley visible spec spec to a light dusting. Be ready for something cosmic and outside of reality. Really words are to few to describe 25i, good luck
Old 16-07-2011, 12:58

Male from United Kingdom
Na'vi is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5-MeO-NAZ View Post
Recently been in contact with circles involved in the consumption of 25i, from what i have heard it is one of the most interesting substances anyone has ever come across just a dusting is enough to send a researcher into a vivid trip into the subconscious mind. Its by far the best way to find ones deepest angels and demons and communicate with ones inner self. From what I have heard some come in contact with the spirit realm whilst under the spell which is 25i. In comparison to its precursor 2ci it has been said to be very different in duration as well as potency, obviously. The nausea is also missing with 25i and has a very fast onset, 20 min or so via insufflation from the 500mcg to 1mg range. Alcohol has been reported to calm the anxious effects but also id like to remind everyone that 25i and like rc's should never ever be used by anyone ever. Be warned this substance should be handled with extreme care and should be slowly tapered from just a barley visible spec spec to a light dusting. Be ready for something cosmic and outside of reality. Really words are to few to describe 25i, good luck
Sounds like your friends had some interesting experiences! In their opinions, does 25I compare to any other psychedelic or is it fairly unique in it's nature? The lack of info on this compound drives my curiosity. What kind of duration were their trips?
Old 19-07-2011, 01:04
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from United States
5-MeO-NAZ is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been told that it is a similar experience to lsd for some, but for others it has been a much more introspective shift in conscious. Depending on the individual, frequency of use, spirituality, mindset, and intelligence. I have heard it also goes quite well with 5/6-APB, but since there is so little known about these compounds I would personally advise against such combinations. As far as duration is concerned from what I have heard/read it is similar to lsd in length. I would also like to add that 25i has a very strange peak, and by strange I mean its like a light switch. Once it is consumed and effects are beginning to manifest, it seems that you are catapulted (rather violently at times) into the peak of the experience and this intensity seems to ride the extent of the experience,(8-12 hours)depending on dosage. On a side note I cannot even come close to describing the power of 25i via text. Remember that 25i is 17x the potency of 2c-i and thresh hold doses have been noted at the quarter milligram range. I cannot stress enough the use of accurate and precise instruments while weighing 25i. Calibration before hand is also a good rule of thumb. Someone who I know recently submitted a T.R. to Erowid on the 6-APB/25iNBOMe combo, whether it has been approved or published I am unsure. I did get a chance to read it and to say it is a trip in itself to read is an understatement. I believe the researcher goes by the name of Lucifer. You have been warned, see you on the other side.

+ 4 interesting observations and information about this
Old 19-07-2011, 01:22
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2

Sounds similar to 25C-NBOMe(Cimbi-82). Do you have experience with other NBphens to compare it to?

Old 24-07-2011, 22:49
Silver Member

Male from United States
tregar is captain of the psychonauts.tregar is captain of the psychonauts.tregar is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 277, Level: 2 Points: 277, Level: 2 Points: 277, Level: 2

Had pre-spun 100mg of the drug in 100ml of 95% etoh with 900mg HPBCD (hydroxy-propyl-beta-cyclodextrin) for 24 hours, then put away in freezer, for a concentration of 1mg/ml.

Even though just had 175ug of real acid not but 2 days ago, decided to try this stuff out anyways.

First applied 400ug to upper buccal tissue with the cyclodextrin complexed 95% etoh solution had, even moved it to right below tongue later on and held for 15 minutes there...no effects, even after 1 hour, very poor absorption.

So then pulled up 4/10's of a mL worth of the solution (400ug) using an insulin syringe and dispelled it into an empty na*acort metered nasal spray bottle, then added an extra 1ml of distilled water to the bottle, shook it up for a few seconds, then sprayed the approximately 10 sprays of solution up the nostrils, burn was pretty much extremely minor (did not find all that irritating) even with the alcohol.

Felt the effects from the nasal spray in 20 minutes or so, there was a rapid "come-up". Was eating a burger and chips at the same time as the come-up, so to those who say you don't exactly lose your appetite, would have to agree, heh.

Completely blown away, the same general "headspace" as acid and the rest of the same effects, even more euphoric imho. Sounds and colors and visuals are transformed and beauty is infinately heightened, this is an artists's dream potion. no body load, no nausea.

Can't find enough good things to say about it, this is with all-ready having a huge tolerance to acid taken not but 2 days ago. Can't wait to try in 4 weeks in dreams when all the tolerance has died down. At last, the search is over for a decent acid replacement. The good humor, the shining deep empathogenic qualities of acid, it's all there, and swim couldn't be happier. Wherever the researcher is who first discovered this stuff, thank you!!!

edit: 2 hours after taking the nasal dose, tripping so nicely! Walked outside in the garden and felt immense peace and satisfaction like had not felt in ages, the beauty is incredible. Feels as though the "blockage or feelings of being unsatisfied and the chasing of empty stimulants for some sense of satisfaction which never materialized" in head that have had for months has at last lifted....this is just as good as any acid trip imho. Had deep belly laughs watching a comedian (Ga*riel Igl*sias) on tv earlier. Music sounds so deep and warm. Having taken acid a couple days ago, honestly was not expecting this to work so well, but is very pleasantly surprised and feels euphoric and tripping nicely with all the deep emphathogenic qualities of acid present. Nasal is the way to go with this, far far better than buccal/sublingual. This is good medicine as the Indians say. Feel as though have arrived, at last.

Very detailed, thank you!

Last edited by tregar; 24-07-2011 at 23:23.
Old 26-07-2011, 09:29

Male from United States
blowjay is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1

Wonderful post very interesting can any more detail be added to its effects?
Old 28-07-2011, 05:02
Silver Member

Male from United States
tregar is captain of the psychonauts.tregar is captain of the psychonauts.tregar is captain of the psychonauts.

Thanks blowjay.

Unfortunately had taken acid not but about 2 days before, so I apologize for the report being like it is, will post another report after having not taken anything for 4 weeks. My tolerance played a big role in not going even farther with it then I did. Duration of effects was approximately 7 hours, with lingering afterglow/good humor/good spirits for the rest of the evening.

E*n*:
Quote:
David's NBOMe-2C-I is a true gem. Basically it resembles PEAs, but is much like acid in some of it's effects, especially in the emotional area. It is full with the deep glowing LSD-like empathy that is uncommon within phenylethylamines.

NBOMe-2C-I was the first of them I have tried myself and the first one to appear on an illicit market here under the brand name "Solaris", late summer 2007. Currently this name refers to any NBOMe on a glycine tablet (a common cheap innocuous medicine for sublingual administration).

The activity of bomamines in humans are sometimes inverted: NBOMe-2C-I requires 500-1000 mkg for a trip. When insufflated or injected i/m, they need a full hour to come up, even 1,5 hours in the case of NBOMe-2C-I.

NBOMe-2C-I seem a little like DOI and a little like LSD, NBOMe-2C-C seem a little like DOC and a little like DOI, NBOMe-2C-B - a little like DOB, NBOMe-2C-N seem a little like DON and a little like DMT if you wish to know that.

I do not get what is 2C-I and DOI nastiness you are talking about, I see those two as a remarkable visual experience and something that is easy on the mind (not paranoid, not frightening etc), but little else than that. One may also find there some good humour and an an opened, euphoric state of mind good for social tripping, reminiscent of empathogens or acid. This effect is barely noticeable in these two however, and not really reproducible, but is the one that shines to its full extent in NBOMe-2C-I and makes it very special.

NBOMe-2C-I is amasingly positive and is a clear empathogen in an LSD manner, i. e. somewhat deeper and feeling more natural than things like MDMA. An overflowing, exuberant joy, yet not as jittery as MDMA is. This state of mind is uncommon in PIHKAL phenylethylamines and is much closer to a good LSD trip.

NBOMe-2C-I has very few side effects past the come-up, the fact that made me to regard all of them as chemicals that are easy on the body at first, unfortunatly this is not true. there is no heavyness to pull you down and pin to a single place, the body feels weightless. Like the rest, it doesn't suppress appetite, probably due to it's low affinity to 5-HT2C receptor. Yet it is mildly vasoconstrictive and thus may give you a headache shortly after returning to baseline, just like PIHKAL.

It is, of course, visually rich, like it's relatives with iodine in PIHKAL. NBOMes have less distinctive visual patterns that would repeat in every trip like those in PEAs. Besides simple visual "noise" I rarely pay attention to and don't remember well, visuals there are generally more variable. There is one distinctive visual effect, however - caleidoscopic images, like in a real caleidoscope, or, with a higher dose, true fractals, i. e. structures with self-similarity and not just any geometrical visual mesh. Those are present in NBOMe-2C-I as well, of course, and make this similarity with acid even greater.

If we are talking about 2C-I-NBOMe in regular doses, there is no anxiety at all and the overall discomfort is moderate to weak. Mushrooms are much more anxious during the come-up than 2C-I, even plain 2C-B is more anxious. Unless 2C-I is taken in a huge dose. 60 mg may make you anxious. Same is true for NBOMe-2C-I, or any other psychedelic, and taking into consideration it is much more potent not only in terms of dosage, you may guess now what was the real source of that anxiety.

I've heard such complaints about 2C-I, as well, as it's being a sort of "psychedelic speed", etc, but never heard anything like that about NBOMe-2C-I. The frequency of the appearance of negative reactions to this chemical seems to be much lower than that of any other well explored NBOMe molecule (those are B, C and N), and lower than with most of the DOX.

After-effects I was talking about are not real after-effects, it's just the chemical that haven't left the body completely. I was actually still tripping. With a regular dose you will feel almost normal yet not completely at the baseline during this time, and most probably will be able to sleep.

Question "Did you find this substance to be similar to 2C-I qualitatively?"

Somewhat. But more so to DOI in regard its CEV/OEV and LSD - in mindset.

Doses above one-two milligram(s) have produced ...some usual phenomena of an overdose mostly similar with that of any other psychedelic drug.

Doses of more than three milligrams may produce seizures and doses of less than ten milligrams may be fatal. Reality is a little more complicated of course. One of the reports on worryfying overdoses I was able to find was about a man who took 1 mg of NBOMe-2C-I by insufflation. He literally fell as if shot five minutes later, lost consciousness and had seisures.

But I also had a memorable overdose if we are talking on that subject now. At the beginning of it all in 2007 I couldn't killed myself with 30 milligrams (this isn't a typo and was accurately weighed) of NBOMe-2C-B i/m, when accidentally mislabeled packages. I was able to return to this plane of reality unharmed, without any lasting consequences of this misfortune to speak about. There were several lethal doses in it - if we are to estimate them the proposed way. Nevertheless, I am alive and feeling fine, and I can't do anything about this fact. What's worse, I am not at all unique in being so tough. There is a number of reports about similar accidents found at several russian thematic web-resourses. Their story is always the same: someone accidentially overdoses with 5-10 mgs of NBOMe-2C-C/B/I, and after suffering extreme DMT-like trip gets off with only a scare. People like me or these others who won't die from what was called a "lethal" dose in the citation aren't a rarity, it looks more like this is a norm (or one of several norms to be more precise). For us who are the toughest ones in this regard, NBOMe molecules are nearly as safe as the least toxic structures among 2C-X PEAs (that seem to be the safest psychedelic phenylethylamines I am aware of).

This shouldn't serve as a cause for optimism towards phentanyl-like structures we are talking about here. There are also people, who are also quite numerous, for whom their safety margin appears to be closer to that of DOX. For them a suicide by means of 20x-30x NBOMe-2C-X overdose isn't necessarily impossible. And there are also individuals, not as numerous (but it makes no difference; that they exist is just enough), who will find NBOMe-2C-X to have the safety closer to that of benzodifurans like bromo-dragonfly (it would probably be better to say they have no safety reserve at all). These latter individuals will be the first to get into dangerous or even lethal accidents, if we are to see such in the near future.

While there is no way to find out beforehand who is who, or what may happen if somebody will take one of these chems.
A*d*m:
Quote:
This will be a brief write-up
650 mcg of 25I-NBOMe was administered by IM injection in the deltoid.

Contrary to earlier reports about a long come-up even with IM, I was at a ++ in 2 minutes and achieved +++ in ~5 minutes. It continued to increase in intensity for ~20 minutes at which point it leveled off. Visuals were extremely detailed, but vision had a slight blurry quality to it. Each object in the room, despite not having a terribly different appearance, was surrounded by what I can only describe as a very textured aura, with a seeming vibrating/pulsating character to it.
CEVs were fantastic; I would find myself in a 3 dimensional space with spires rising, changing and coming together in the center. I also experienced some lovely visions of people (not people I knew) and some of erotic character.

Thought process was not as deep as 25D-NBOMe, but it may have been the situation that day, as I didn't exactly dedicate a lot of time to thinking about things as I normally do and wasn't in seclusion as I normally prefer for these experiences . I was able to function pretty well with others and ended up venturing outside towards the end of the experience.

While walking outside I noticed a nice feeling, not of euphoria but just of genuine contentment and satisfaction with who I was and how I have been living my life. I felt very fortunate. There wasn't really much for negative effects. A slight tremor or shakiness was encountered at a couple points, but it wasn't bothersome and passed quickly. No negative body-load or nausea at any point.

After a 2 hour plateau, effects began to gradually decrease, visuals were only faint at 4 hours and by 5 hours I felt comfortable enough to drive for some tobacco. There was a lingering humor for the rest of the day, things just seemed good-natured and funny to me.

It seems there must be a subtle stimulation because after the experience had subsided I set to work detailing my home, which is something I definitely would not do under normal circumstances, lol. But certainly not an overt stimulation.

I enjoyed this substance and I could see it being a regular on my calender, although next time I will raise the dosage to perhaps 750mcg.Perhaps another experience with a higher dosage and an environment more conducive to reflection will allow this substance to show more of the depth that it hinted at.[/QUOTE]
--------------------------
I can't help but wonder how something like 4-HO-MIPT (known to have strong agonism at the 5-HT1A receptor, which nbome lacks) would be like in combination with nbome, here is a report on 4-HO-MIPT from a respected chemistry community that I found interesting. 4-HO-MET lacks the agonism at the 5-HT1A, but does have it at the 5-HT2A like nbome. Do have 4-HO-MET (metocin) and 4-HO-MIPT (miprocin) but have not assayed any of them yet. LSD also has strong agonism at the 5-HT1A receptor. LSD affinity shown below in chart, the lower the number, the higher the affinity for receptor. Nbome has an affinity of 0.044 (extremely high, even higher than LSD) and about the same affinity for the 5-HT2C as LSD.
From Nichol's paper:
Quote:
The ligand 25i-Nbome had low affinity for most receptors, with the following reported Ki values (nM) for receptors where it had significant affinity: (remember the lower the number, the greater the binding):
5-HT2a (0.044)
5-HT2c (2)
5-HT6 (73, +/-12)
5-HT2B (231, +/-73)

u opiate (82, +/-14)
H1 (189, +/-35)
kappa opiate (288 +/-50)
I believe PCP also has strong affinity for the aboved mentioned u opiate and kappa opiate receptors as well, similar to 25i-nbome.
Quote:
LSD:

5-HT1A = 1.1
5-HT1B = 90
5-HT1D = 11
5-HT1E = 93

5-HT2A = 3.5
5-HT2B = 25
5-HT2C = 23

5-HT5A = 7
5-HT5B = 5
5-HT6 = 6
5-HT7 = 6

d1 = 27
d2 = 6.4
d3 = 261
d4 = 230
d5 =

adrenergic = 37
histamine H1 = 1083

The significance of 5-HT5A, 5-HT6, and 5-HT7 receptors are unknown, but psychedelic tryptamines such as psilocin or DMT do have significant affinity for 5-HT1A receptors.
Quote:

Weight: 140lb

Chemical: 4-Ho-MiPT (miprocin)

Dosage of chemical: 25mg

Duration: 6hr

Intensity: +2

Source: Chemical Company

Experience: Lots

Out of all the tryptamines swim has tried this one is tied for number one. Both 4-Aco-MiPT and 4-Ho-MiPT feel pretty much the same in my experience. This TR is from swim's first experience with it, 6yrs ago.

The day started out pretty good swim was in good spirits. He decided today would be a great day to try a new compound. After a light breakfast he pulled out the milligram scale and carefully measured out 25mg which he drank in a cup of orange juice, the after taste was somewhat reminiscent of aspirin. After which he decided to take a shower before the psychedelic took hold. As he was in the shower he began to feel the come-up. Before long distractions began to make the shower impossible as the whole top portion of his visual field became one pulsating changing color. A flow of intriguing thoughts filled his mind as bright geometric patterns developed before his eyes. This is much more intellectually stimulating than LSD, psilocin, or the vast number of tryptamines he's eaten before. The visuals where extremely bright as in comparison with others which tend to stay on the darker side of the spectrum for him. He decide to take a walk as it was a nice cool summer day. As he walked outside he seen massive amounts of floating plant seeds which looked astonishing. This compound is like rocket fuel for the mind and in a very comfortable way. He though about everything and more. After the walk he returned home and relaxed as the come-down approached. Swim has taken this compound many times since that day and each has been just as amazing. Highly recommended.

Thanks for sharing your report; duration of effects?
highly informative, very very good post
amazing wealth of info here! Thanks!
great information! thank you for the insight!
Attached Images
File Type: gif LSDaffinities.GIF (13.0 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by Phenoxide; 20-07-2013 at 20:42.
Old 28-07-2011, 06:13
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Hands_CleaN really adds to the discussion.Hands_CleaN really adds to the discussion.Hands_CleaN really adds to the discussion.Hands_CleaN really adds to the discussion.Hands_CleaN really adds to the discussion.Hands_CleaN really adds to the discussion.
Points: 779, Level: 4 Points: 779, Level: 4 Points: 779, Level: 4
Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0%

SWIM just tried this stuff last 4th of july. Five hits of blotter\2ci-NBOMe were consumed, told it would be moderate...felt it in 80min, smooth on the body and trippy in the mind...could have done more but there wasn't any more...SWIM wasn't impressed with the visuals at this dosage so swim snorted about 4mg 2c-B and once the burn stopped(20 min) snorted another 4mg 2c-b.... after 20 more minutes the crazy 2cb visuals were there and the beer\fireworks were exellent...swim wants to try this stuff again with a higher dose, and hopefully it gives dramatic visuals without the 2cb next time...
Old 01-08-2011, 16:15
is not his mind

Male from Earth
NeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,112, Level: 21 Points: 21,112, Level: 21 Points: 21,112, Level: 21
Activity: 9.1% Activity: 9.1% Activity: 9.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands_CleaN View Post
SWIM just tried this stuff last 4th of july. Five hits of blotter\2ci-NBOMe were consumed,
How many mcg does this total?
Old 01-08-2011, 21:42
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Hands_CleaN really adds to the discussion.Hands_CleaN really adds to the discussion.Hands_CleaN really adds to the discussion.Hands_CleaN really adds to the discussion.Hands_CleaN really adds to the discussion.Hands_CleaN really adds to the discussion.
Points: 779, Level: 4 Points: 779, Level: 4 Points: 779, Level: 4
Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeuroChi View Post
How many mcg does this total?
I wasn't the one that laid it out on the blotter so I don't know honestly how much swim took but it felt alot similar to 3mg of DOC but didn't last as long, which isn't really a bad thing imo...
Old 02-08-2011, 07:44
Silver Member

Male from United States

Weight: approximately 200lbs, dosage: 350ug. It felt similar to around 100ug of acid, prefer all my acid trips to be around 175ug, so next time will use around 450 to 500ug of HPBCD-complexed 25i-nbome via the same upper gum buccal route. Have previous experience (years ago) with HPBCD-complexed testosterone, and also used various cyclodextrin-based pro-hormones such as Ergopharm's patented "cyclo-diol" (creator elite chemist Patrick Arnold), highly effective. These were widely available before the Pro-hormone ban which took place during Bush years. Testosterone & pro-hormones are all hydrophobic (water-fearing) drugs like 25i-nbome.

Several weeks earlier, 100mg of 25i-nbome had been added to 100ml of 95% etoh (drinkable alcohol) and also added 1000mg (1g) of HPBCD (hydroxy-propyl-beta-cyclodextrin) powder as well, allowed it all to magnetically stir for 24 hours, even though 8 hours would have been fine. Stored away in freezer. I would recommend to future researchers to simply add 100mg of 25i-nbome to 50ml of 95% etoh (instead of 100ml of 95% etoh) for a final drug ratio of 200ug per each 0.100ml on the insulin syringe. If so desired, 1000mg of HPBCD could be added as well, then stir it all for around 8 hours, though I let it stir for 24 hours.

Tried an entirely brand new BUCCAL experiment. Most successful ROA to date. I would venture to say that HPBCD-complexed 25i-nbome does indeed achieve 95% absorption when left on the upper buccal gum surface in 20 minutes.

Got fed up with nas*cort spray bottles breaking after only a couple experiments, not being able to get all the solution out via spray pumps, the etoh nasal burn, etc, etc.

1) a blotter was prepared from a 2" long x 3/8" wide piece of #103 filter paper was cut from a #103 filter disc.

3) Approximately 5 to 10mg of HPBCD (hydroxy-propyl-beta-cyclodextrin) powder was put on the edge of a card and lightly "sprinkled" back and forth onto the 2" long filter paper blotter that was held suspended horizontally by a clothespin.

4) then 0.350ml of the etoh solution (350ug of drug) was sucked up via insulin syringe and deposited back and forth on top the cyclodextrin powder that adhered to the 2" long filter paper blotter, it was then allowed to dry for 15 minutes as described below.

5) Then placed the "sticky/glossy" blotter in front of a Holmes ac powdered fan heater and the strip was completely dry (except for the sticky HPBCD clear resin on the surface) in 15 minutes.

7) Placed on upper gum (like you would similar to a crest whitening strip) and did not taste hardly any etoh whatsoever, there was 0% burn, indicating that nearly all of the etoh did indeed evaporate leaving only sticky sugary HPBCD complexed drug on the blotter (as would be expected).

If HPBCD does indeed cause 95% sublingual absorption of hydrophic drugs in 20 minutes (pitha, joseph. study on HPBCD complexed testosterone) then I should feel the 350ug of drug quite well.

I have read many reports of HPBCD powder in the past working simply by overlaying the drug & a bit of water over the powder and allowing it to "sit and complex" over a course of less than an hour (old bodybuilding forums). In this case, I overlayed the etoh dissolved drug solution onto the cyclodextrin powder which simply laid on top the filter blotter paper.

---------

it worked.

6:20 applied buccal strip.
7:50 it hit with full force, full effects felt.

This is my best experience (and best ROA, route of administration) with this molecule to date, tripped much harder than last time (the nasal experiment)..

Have noticed with the iodo-molecule, it takes 1.5 hour for it to hit full-force, that is when it starts working very well. pupils larger at 1.5 hours, the HPBCD-complexed 350ug of etoh dissolved drug applied buccaly for 20 minutes works excellent. Felt the deep shining empathogenic qualities of the 25i-nbome for the entire trip, making it quite magical. This along with the normal visual, audial, mental effects. Music sounded amazing as well.

Tripped way harder than last time due to lowered tolerance. Will never go back to the nasal method, the HPBCD-complexed molecule bucally applied works with the same potency as nasal. FYI: Have seen hydroxy-propyl beta cyclodextrin powder still available on auction sites now and then, but other than that it is hard to find.

The Joseph Pitha study showed that when testosterone was complexed with hydroxy-propyl-beta-cyclodextrin, that 95% absorption was achieved in 20 minutes via the sublingual route, whereas normally hydrophobic testosterone is absorbed less than around 40% normally via sublingual route.

How HPBCD (hydroxy-propyl-beta-cyclodextrin) works to significantly improve buccal/sublingual
absorption:

http://www.pharmainfo.net/reviews/cy...systems-update

http://www.aapspharmscitech.org/view.asp?art=pt060243

Think of it as like a "molecular condom" that fits the drug so that it can be delivered across sublingual/buccal membranes with significantly improved efficiency.

Out of all the RC's to make it down the pipeline over the many years, this one is a shining star. It would be nice to perhaps add some 5-ht1a agonism in the future, but that could be done with possible low-dose combination of 4-ho-mipt for example, as that compound is mind-manifesting, deep intellectually. Other than that, 25i has all the other fine attributes of lucy, including the deep empathogenic qualities for the entire duration of the experience, increased music appreciation, etc.
---------------
There are actually a couple places that directly have Hydroxypropyl Beta Cyclodextrin. In any case, there are hundreds of research papers on the science of HPBCD, "Trappsol" and other fancy sounding brand names are currently used for the stuff these days it seems.
----------------
Dazed (on HPBCD-complexed hormones):
Quote:
The conventional penetration enhancers like alcohols or polyethylene glycol act by disrupting the lipid layers of membranes.(3) That is a big source of irritation from the old formula, and this irritation can thus be avoided by the use of CD’s (cyclodextrins). Another advantage is, once administered, the steroid is rapidly absorbed sublingually. Nearly 95% of the steroid will be absorbed within 20 minutes. This also causes the need for multiple doses throughout the day.

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 12-01-2012 at 06:58.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:36
Silver Member

Male from United States

Today prepared a HPBCD-complexed 2" x 3/8" wide blotter with 500ug of 25i-nbome, I sprinkled a thin layer of HPBCD on the blotter before applying the etoh dissolved drops of drug. allowed it to dry for 1/2 hour with a fan heater placed in front of it, the blotter suspended horizontally by two clothespins then placed on upper gum for 30 minutes, then removed.

I felt it kick in 1.5 hour later (the iodo takes a very long time to set in), by 2.5 hours, I was fulling full peak effects.

I am completely blown away by this dose, this higher dose is soooo much more to my liking, it feels equipotent to 150ug of acid or so....

I just had acid not but 2 days ago (once again) but promise to give a full 4 weeks before I take another psychedelic again.

I am experiencing an incredible empathogenic headspace with maginficient euphoria, I am enjoying this trip even more than my 175ug acid trip 2 days ago.

I am so in love with this molecule. I am getting visual activity very similar to that of acid trip, staring into an image on computer monitor, colors and patterns of the image begin to morph and almost change into other things, there are shadows everywhere, and afterimages everywhere. I am enraptured by the power and beautiful headspace of this substance. Watching movies I am sooooo into the characters and plot and visuals, I'm even in a better empathogenic headspace then even the acid trip days ago, way far ahead of it in fact...the euphoria is absolutely delightful as well. This a deep and meaningful molecule. The tracers are quite strong and looking into a mirror is an experience. I see patterns on actors and actress foreheads when watching them on TV, the headspace is deep and meaningful and incredibly empathogenic, the "human-ness" of this molecule is identical to the "human-ness" imparted by acid, strong glowing empathogenic quality with a great sense of humor. Every now and then I see "bursts of visual electric energy" shoot through the air, everything seems alive with electric energy...at one point I saw a carnival show of strobe flashes go off in slow motion some distance away from me in the front of my visual field. the visuals are just as powerful imho as those of acid, there is alot of visual stuff going on, I love the visual activity alot. Looking at a poster I see patterns on all of the skin of the actress, colors jump out and energy is everywhere. Music sounds glorious and has deep emotional impact. I may even prefer this stuff to acid (in fact, I think I do), I place it ahead of acid in many respects. There is indescribable beauty all around me. This is a real Gem, just like Erny saids. Love, love, love this stuff.

I can't believe I am tripping this hard after having taken approximately 175ug of acid not but two days ago, how is this possible, perhaps it is the extrememly high affinity of this nbome molecule for the 5-HT2A receptor as compared to acid???

Well, whatever the case or mechanism, I am enraptured and place this experience among the best I have EVER experienced on psychedelics or empathogens.

p.s still no body load and absolutely no nausea at this higher dose, I will never go below this dose again, 500ug is where the magic happens! If I could cross acid with ecstasy, this is exactly what I would imagine it to be, the best of both worlds without the fatigue of ecstasy the next day.

This is no doubt, my Favorite Psychedelic.

CEV's consisted of bright colorful fractals, which later progressed to see scenes of humans going about business, also saw women, some of erotic character, one of my favorite cev's was of a woman (face un-seen) with the most beautiful legs crossed wearing a short black miniskirt, later on saw clips of movie-like scenes, some of the visuals morphed and changed so fast in the beginning that I could not make them out completely, it wasn't until after I achieved a more meditative state that the visuals slowed down and advanced.

This is what I found special about it:

* It has the same glowing deep shining empathogenic quality that acid has
* It shares much of the same headspace as acid, as well as the good-humor.
* It has the best non-mdma induced euphoria for the entire duration of the trip
* It is visually more spectacular than acid in it's own way, ie the OEV & CEV of DOI.
* Zero to very little anxiety potential
* Music sounds fantastic & is emotionally deep.
* Great therapeutic potential, helps in working through issues & problems, deeply spiritual.
* This molecule is very special and imho is the best research to ever come down the pipeline, I give thanks to the Discoverer who discovered it many years ago.
* Next day felt reborn mentally, refreshed, no headaches or pain.
* experience helped subject to overcome an addiction & change behaviors, very therapeutic.

thanks for the detailed report!
great trip report!

Last edited by tregar; 20-08-2011 at 14:53.
Old 11-08-2011, 14:13
Silver Member

Male from United States

In dreams, 500ug of HPBCD-complexed 25i-nbome was given to female subject. Subject in the past was unable to take mescaline due to it causing heavy nausea in stomach for duration of trip. Subject applied 1.75" long x 5/16" filter paper blotter to upper gum and left on gum for 30 minutes, then removed. Subject tripped intensely for entire duration of trip. Subject remarked "enjoyed trip immensely". Subject had absolutely no nausea, no gastrointenstinal distress, no side effects. Subject had intense visuals, laughed hysterically for hours at funny situations on movies and TV, enjoyed music immensely. Subject replied material felt like a cross of acid and md**, had strong empathogenic mental effects and euphoria, subject also remarked the headspace felt much like that of acid as well. Subject also said trip was therapeutic and resolved some problems. Subject rated experience as 10 out of 10 and also commented that it was "very fun" and visuals were intense & some of the best visuals she has ever experienced before. Female subject did not remember feeling any sort of increased pulse rate in the beginning as male did in the past.

How prepared in dreams: A 1.75" long x 5/16" filter paper blotter (cut from a #103 filter paper disc) was suspended between two clothespins horizontally, and approximately 5 to 10mg of HPBCD powder was sprinkled on the surface of the paper, then the 1/2ml of 95% etoh dissolved pre-complexed drug was dropped back and forth over the entire surface of the powder on the paper from left to right, then right to left back and forth, allowed to dry for about 5 minutes with the fan heater blowing on it, then after most of the 95% etoh had evaporated, again more solution applied back and forth, all done with insulin syringe, the needle released the drops of fluid over the powder on paper, this was repeated over and over until all fluid exhausted. After all solution was applied, paper was allowed to dry in front of a heater fan on high setting for 45 minutes. Paper was 100% completely dry after 45 minutes and ready for application. Subject remarked after about 1/2 hour of the paper strip sitting on upper gum that a very faint "numbing sensation" could be felt on tongue and on different areas of gum and mouth surfaces, this is caused by the nbome apparently, as swim also remembers feeling the same faint numbing sensation in mouth as well in past and has read of others feeling the same after some time. Saliva was held in mouth only for the 1st 15 minutes, then swallowed, there was not huge amounts of saliva since the blotter was placed on upper gum.

Thank you for your continued, intelligent reporting on this relatively unknown substance.

Last edited by tregar; 11-08-2011 at 15:07.
Old 13-08-2011, 01:55
Silver Member

Male from United States

Just as I suspected.....this is an important study (below) from the cyclodextrin mega-expert Dr. Joseph Pitha:

"Effects of ethanol on formation of inclusion complexes of hydroxypropylcyclodextrins with testosterone or with methyl orange"

by Josef Pitha and Teruhiko Hoshinoa
Quote:
National Institutes of Health, National Institute on Aging/GRC, Baltimore, MD 21224 U.S.A.
Received 21 June 1991;
revised 9 October 1991;
accepted 25 October 1991.
Available online 4 November 2002.

Abstract

Gradual additions of ethanol decreased and eventually abolished the formation of inclusion complexes of testosterone with hydroxypropylcyclodextrins in aqueous solutions. With hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin this occured through two mechanisms. At low concentrations of ethanol (less than 30 percent), the solvent primarily acted as a competing guest compound; at higher concentrations the dissociation primarily occurred through non-specific solvent effects. With hydroxypropyl-γ-cyclodextrin only the dissociation through nonspecific solvent effects was observed. Surprisingly, when ethanolic solutions containing fully dissociated complexes were evaporated, the solid residues had properties characteristic of complexed species, i.e., they showed the rapid and complete dissolution characteristic of complexes prepared by freeze drying of aqueous solutions. That inclusion complexes were formed during the final stages of evaporation of ethanolic solution of components was confirmed by measurements of circular dichroic spectra of a methyl orange: hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin combination. In this combination the spectra of included species were highly characteristic and were recorded both in aqueous solutions and in solid state after the evaporation of ethanolic solutions but not in concentrated ethanolic solutions.

Keywords: Cyclodextrin; Hydroxypropylcyclodextrin; Inclusion complexation; Solvent effect; Testosterone
I had read similar reports in the past of ethanolic solutions competing for entrance to the cyclodextrin cavity (along with the drug) due to the non-polar inner cavity of the cyclodextrin (CD)...normally, with a water solution of CD, the inner liphophilic cavity of the CD attracts hydrophobic molecules (such as testosterone or 25i-nbome)...the CD works by making "caging" or "trapping" these hydrophobic drugs inside them, then due to the CD's outer cone properties, allows them to dissolve in water so that they can deliver the drug to the surface of the mucosal membranes, where the CD then detaches but then transfers the drug through the mucosal membranes.

Earlier you may have noticed that I dissolved 100mg of 25i-nbome in 50ml of 95% ethanol (drinkable alcohol), and also dissolved 900mg of HPBCD in 50ml of 95% ethanol, doing this on two seperate magnetic stirrers, after 8 hours, the 50ml of 95% ethanol solution with the dissolved 25i-nbome was transferred via long 12" pipette over the course of about 20minutes (slowly) to the spinning 50ml of 95% HPBCD solution, then after that, the one remaining combined solution was allowed to stir for 12 to 24 hours.

The solution was stored in a jar in freezer where it would keep indefinately. The advantage to this, is that the 95% etoh solution will not freeze, so there is no need to "dethaw" it like you would have to do had you dissolved the HPBCD and drug in a water solution. Another advantage is that the etoh evaporates fairly fast (after about 1 hour, the blotter paper is completely dry) when applied to filter paper blotter, so long as a fan heater is kept pointed at the paper for the duration of evaporation.

Keep in mind that I also sprinkled about 5 to 10mg of additional HPBCD powder on the 1.5" x 5/16" wide filter paper blotter to cover the surface of it before I dropped the drops onto it via insulin syringe needle tip. I did this for "added insurance" that the complex would form as the etoh fully evaporated from the paper in the final stages.

In the study above we see that due to the competition of ethanol for the inner cone of the CD, we will not get a complex of 25i-nbome to the HPBCD until after the drops of solubized drug are transferred to paper blotter, and then allowed 45 minutes to 1 hour for complete evaporation of etoh from the blotter, finally leaving a complex of HPBCD to drug on the paper, this occurs only after all the etoh has evaporated,

so in essence, I have been on the right path, as I always applied the blotter after all the etoh had evaporated, when the paper was completely dry, then I would apply to upper gum, and it worked fantastic.

So in other words, the way I have been complexing has been working due solely to the HPBCD complexing to the drug as the etoh evaporates from the blotter paper, causing a complete complex in the end.

"Surprisingly, when ethanolic solutions containing fully dissociated complexes were evaporated, the solid residues had properties characteristic of complexed species, i.e., they showed the rapid and complete dissolution characteristic of complexes prepared by freeze drying of aqueous solutions. That inclusion complexes were formed during the final stages of evaporation of ethanolic solution of components was confirmed by measurements of circular dichroic spectra of a methyl orange: hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin combination. In this combination the spectra of included species were highly characteristic and were recorded both in aqueous solutions and in solid state after the evaporation of ethanolic solutions but not in concentrated ethanolic solutions."

So you have a few choices when you complex HPBCD to 25i-nbome:

1. you can do it the way I did above, but remember that the HPBCD will not complex to the drug until the final stages of the ethanol has evaporated from the blotter, after the blotter is dried, then you will have HPBCD-complexed to 25i-nbome.

2. you can dissolve HPBCD powder in distilled water, then drop in your 25i-nbome drug and allow it to spin 12 hours or so, then the HPBCD will easily be complexed to the drug in solution, then just drop the appropriate amount of water drops on blotter, allow it to dry, and it's ready. This could also be used nasally (as HPBCD improves nasal absorption as well), if you add this solution to an empty metered nasal pump (such as the nasa*ort spray pum), then each spray of the nasal pump will equal approximately 0.100ml. To sterilize this solution, suck it up in a 100ml plastic syringe, screw a 0.22 micron whatman filter to the end of the syringe, and push the contents using your thumb to press on the plunger until the solution gets pushed thru the filter into a pre-alcohol washed empty metered nasal bottle.
Quote:
What are cyclodextrins?

Cyclodextrins are a form of linked carbohydrates. They're formed by an enzymatic synthesis that begins with starch. The enzymes, called transglycosidases, are derived from bacteria. What these enzymes do is couple the starch molecules together to form a truncated, conical, molecular structure with a hollow cavity inside.

The inside of this cyclodextrin "cone" is just about the perfect shape and volume to accommodate a steroid molecule. It's also a non-polar molecule, which means that it has some of the same properties as a fat or oil. The steroid molecule doesn't just sit inside the cone, it actually attaches to the inside of it. Also, it won't dissolve in water. However, while the inside of the cyclodextrin cone is non-polar, the outside is polar, which means that it will dissolve in water. What's the significance of all of this? When a steroid molecule and a cyclodextrin molecule hook up, they form a 1:1 complex. So, while the steroids themselves won't dissolve in water, a cyclodextrin/steroid complex will. The upshot is that steroid complexes become more absorbable through the oral mucosa.

A lot of clinical research has been published on the use of sublingual cyclodextrin complexes (SCCs) in humans. At the forefront of much of this research has been Josef Pitha of the US Department of Health and Human Services. Pitha has several patents on sublingual cyclodextrin complexes. He's also authored a journal article where he details the results of an SCC of testosterone on men. In a nutshell, Pitha found that an SCC containing 10mg of testosterone per tablet raised testosterone levels astronomically high (900% over baseline at one hour) and at two hours the levels were still elevated 485%. Compare that with another study that used regular testosterone at 20 times the dosage used in Pitha's study. Regular testosterone - not complexed with cyclodextrin - only raised testosterone around 500% at the peak.

Another study performed by Stuenkel et.al. showed that testosterone SCCs of 2.5 and 5.0mg raised testosterone levels in hypogonadal men 2341% and 4270% (absolute increases of 1765 ng/dL and 2406 ng/dL) respectively! It took an average of 20 to 30 minutes to achieve maximum blood testosterone levels, but even after eight hours post-dose, the testosterone levels were still elevated 126% for the 2.5mg dose and 195% for the 5.0mg dose. Interestingly enough, the peak levels for estradiol only increased 300% and 340% over baseline, respectively. Remarkable, considering that one usually sees estradiol levels increase proportionally with testosterone levels when other forms of administration are used (i.e. injectable esters and TU o

Very good reports on a very interesting substance, HPBCD sounds very promising, thanks!

Last edited by tregar; 13-08-2011 at 02:10.
Old 26-08-2011, 21:59
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
5-HT2A probably knows what they are talking about.5-HT2A probably knows what they are talking about.5-HT2A probably knows what they are talking about.5-HT2A probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 741, Level: 4 Points: 741, Level: 4 Points: 741, Level: 4
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%

So for maximum absorption via buccal / sublingual, what ratio of HPBC:25x is the minimum necessary?
Old 29-08-2011, 12:09
Silver Member

Male from United States

Hi 5-HT2A (nice name), x 9 times the amount of HPBCD should be used to drug, although you can go up to x 20 times the amount per manufacturer's instructions.

Here is more detailed info:

So we both had a third experiment in dreams last night. 550ug HPBCD (hydroxy-propyl-beta-cyclodextrin) complexed drug buccally applied was our most potent to date and kicked both our asses (especially hers), a +4 for her (except lacking spiritually) and an upper +3 for me with only 550ug applied to inner upper lip for 20 minutes, saliva and spit held in mouth for only 15 minutes, then swallowed, while strip allowed to sit an extra 5 minutes under tongue after being transferred. There is a characteristic faint "numbing" sensation of taste felt in the mouth at approximately 20 to 30 minutes after applying blotter that slowly fades away to nothing at the 45 minute point. After the 20 minute blotter soak on upper gum, we transferred it to under the tongue to hold it there for about 5 minutes as well.

Now, whether you have freebase or hcl 25i-nbome does not matter, as I have done more research and found that the cyclodextrin also increases the penetration and absorption of even hcl bound drug. It is useful for either the freebase or the salt. The cyclodextrin binds or entraps any lipohilic part of the molecule then transfers it easily in the saliva which it can then absorb into (as it has now been made very water soluble), to the surfaces of the mucosal where it then also increases penetration effectiveness many fold, some studies showing 95% absorption in 20 minutes when complexed to the very hydrophobic (water fearing) molecule testosterone. 25i-nbome is also hydro-phobic. HPBCD works miracles on improving the absorption of hydrophobic drugs.

I've found that it is best NOT to add extra hydroxy-propyl-beta-cyclodextrin powder on top the blotter piece, as it is not needed, it will only serve to obstruct the entry of the allready HPBCD complexed drug, using "too much" cyclodextrin is not advised. Just as the companie's websites who sell cyclodextrin advise, you want to use neither "too little" nor "too much" but just the right amount. I have found x9 times the CD (cyclodextrin) to drug as the manufacturer suggest to be the perfect amount, although you can use up to x20 the amount of cyclodextrin to drug as well, just don't go sprinkling on extra huge amounts of powder to the allready soaked and complexed blotter piece as I used to do in the past.

As the alcohol solution of cyclodextrin and drug on blotter dries in front of a fan heater over about a 10 minute period, during the last stages of evaporation, the cyclodextrin fully complexes to the drug, then it is ready for application sublingually (under tongue) or buccally (on upper inner lip).

anyhow, long ago, 100mg of 25i-nbome had been slowly sprinkled (added over a 5 minute period) to a spinning 100ml of 95% etoh ((drinkable alcohol measured out on a tall 100ml volumetric cylinder) on a magnetic stirrer with stir bar. This was allowed to spin 12 hours.....then 900mg of HPBCD powder had been added as well over a 5 minute period, this complete solution was then allowed to spin for an additional 12 hours. Then after spinning, it was put into freezer in a jar, it has been kept like this for a couple months now, no loss of potency and should store like this indefinately. This gave me a soution of 100ug of drug to each 0.1 ml on the 1ml insulin syringe. If I were to mix this again, I would use only 50 ml of 95% etoh to give me a concentration of 200ug of drug per each 0.1ml, so that would mean less alcohol to evaporate from the blotter, meaning half the time to make/evaporate alcohol from blotter.

1. this was the most potent buccal experiment to date, it came on rapid, within only 1 hour of putting the 1.75" x 5/16" blotter strip above the inner lip (and letting it sit there for 20 minutes), we were both at full effects. I bet putting a square piece of soaked and fully dried blotter under tongue for 15 minutes would be very highly effective as well.

2. 550ug (0.55)ml of the solution from the jar was sucked up via insulin syringe, and the alcohol solution was slowly deposited back and forth on the blotter strip (similar to a cre*t whitening strip size), the blotter strip was then allowed to dry in front of a holmes fan heater for 10 minutes, it dried rather quickly since no extra cyclodextrin powder was sprinkled on top the blotter. If I were to mix this again, I would use only 50 ml of 95% etoh to give me a concentration of 200ug of drug per each 0.1ml, so that would mean less alcohol to evaporate from the blotter, meaning half the time to make/evaporate alcohol from blotter.

3. The blotter contained 4.9mg of cyclodextrin from the solution and 550ug of the drug from the solution (as there is x9 the amount of cyclodextrin to drug) remember as mixed above (550 x 9 = 4.9mg of cyclodextrin).

4. two of these blotter strips were made and each subject applied to upper lip, and it was allowed to adhere to the upper inner lip for 20 minutes, saliva and spit was help that was generated for 15 minutes, then swallowed, but the strip was still allowed to sit on upper inner lip for 5 more minutes.

5. energy come-up was felt within only 30 minutes, and by 1 hour, full effects were noted, the cyclodextrin-complexed drug came on quite quickly and felt nearly just like it had been nasally administered (the cyclodextrin not only allowed the drug to be absorbed very quickly via sublingual or buccal route, but also caused about 95% of it to be absorbed as opposed to approximately 50% or so normally (non-complexed) imho.

6. She was at a +4 within 1.5 hour, and I was at an upper +3 by 1.5 hour.

7. During the come-up her ego was softly relenquished and she lost the sense of who she was and what she was doing for a period, there was anxiety for her during the comeup portion as it was so strong in its effects but after the 2 hour comeup period she felt fully relaxed when all the anxiety had completely passed she told me. I on the other hand did not experience any anxiety as I was used to quite strong mind and come-up states such as this. I remember standing to the side of a mirror at one point and being able to observe myself as well as my reflection "from a third party" perspective which had never happened to me on a psychedelic trip before.

8. She was experiencing very heavy visuals, invisible smoke billing from the floors into the air, pink and purple colors forming in mid-air, glitter being seen everywhere and energy trails and shooters, patterns seen on skin...when looking into a computer monitor for me, the image on the screen morphed and changed into other things without any need for mind or eye tricks on my part, very similar to my acid tryptamine like visuals with things morphing and changing into other things, energy glitter sparklies were seen darting too and fro the whole time as well, in the other room, things were beginning to expand and shrink and grow. She saw lots of block patterning and geometric formations, it was almost "too visual" during the comeup for her, like walking through air castles of patterns and formations.

9. Music sounded absolutely outstanding and there was extreme empathy and a dominant euphoria was experienced during the first few hours by myself, it seemed to remind me of my first "E" experience of long ago, extreme empathy and heavy euphoria, just incredible bliss experienced by my self. Looking at TV, ugly faces were experienced as "more grotesque" and beautiful faces and bodies were experienced as "incredibly beautiful" just like with my tryptamine like visuals in the past with other substances. As the anxiety had passed for her, she was having a very enjoyable time, both subjects had a blast after the comeup period till the trip ended. For some reason the visual part of the trip had ended abruptly at only 5 hours after applying blotter, could have been that the cyclodextrin caused the drug to be absorbed nearly as fast (but not quite as totally fast) as when it have been nasally applied, so therefore a quicker comeup with a shorter plateau, anyhow, all the trips I have had with this stuff have been different from each one in different ways so I would not expect the length of the trips to always be the exact same either, not to mention I did not sprinkle on an extra 5 to 10mg of cyclodextrin on the blotter first before applying the alcohol/cyclodextrin/drug drops from the insulin needle, so by only using the proper amount of cyclodextrin to begin with (I avoided adding extra CD), the stuff came on rather quickly and with great absorption effectiveness. I'm not quite able to understand how this compound creates the incredible delightful best non-mdma euphoria that it does, but it has done it each time for me, really interesting.

10. For us to both experience (for her a +4) and for me an upper +3, the buccal cyclodextrin proved extremely effective. Don't add extra cyclodextrin to the blotter before applying, you don't want to overdo it, too much can obstruct effective absorption, but the proper amount used (x 9 times the amount of drug) is perfect, with unbelievable effectiveness. I could never imagine administering this 550ug amount nasally, the buccally applied cyclodextrin complexed stuff had the intensity of nasal allready with the imho same exact absorption effectivness (about 95% is absorbed when complexed to CD (cylodextrin)....I am apt to say "are you kidding....apply this via nasal???, no way!!" it was super potent and VERY intense with CD complxed applied buccally....there is no way I would want to go above this intensity, that would just be insane, the buccal was the most intensity we could both stand as is.

11. how did it seem like acid and differ from acid?

1. it had a slightly shorter duration of visual effects (for this trip anyways) due to the rapid absorption sublingually/buccally (quite similar to nasally applied, about exact same absorption percentage as nasal, but came on about 20 minutes later than as a nasally applied trip would begin), the heavy visuals were about 4.5 hours long, with only the headspace of the trip continuing beyond that.

2. The visuals would be more comparable as erny had stated long ago to the visuals of DOI, however I experienced very tryptamine like visuals (similar to acid visuals) when staring at images, as they would morph and change into other images over and over, with hidden images behind the main image that would form, and they too would morph and change, and so on and so into their own little worlds of visual life. energy glitter and "sparklies" would shoot too and fro constantly when looking at something, energy sparkles, lots of color and beauty and everything looked very alive and full of energy.

3. It may have had the visuals of DOI and lots of visuals (similar for me) to acid visuals, but the headspace felt like that of the acid headspace for the most part, very enjoyable with overflowing euphoria and empathy, the "human-ness" of humanity was experienced for the duration of the trip, feelings, empathy, connections, emotions amplified and complex. She found the visuals different from acid (for the most part) but she did comment that the headspace was very similar to that of acid headspace as well, but that the trip was way less spiritual for her than an acid trip. She also did not see the same typical mayan/archatypical patterning and imaging as she was used to seeing on acid, she missed seeing those images. Instead she saw way different types of patterning and "blocky/geometric" imaging, strobe flashes, smoke billowing and glitter with lots of purple and pink coloring everywhere. She remarked that she loved seeing the brilliant colored sparkly energized glitter darting around everywhere, and missed it when the visuals ended abruptly for both of us at the 4.5 hour point. I am not surprised at this fact since acid hits a whole dog-gone range of receptor sites along with 5-ht2A, 5-ht2C, 5-ht2B, 5-ht6 that 25i-nbome hits. The 5-ht1 sites which acid hits probably contribute to "well-being and satisfaction (spiritually?)" as opposed to 5-ht2a agonism. mescaline also hits 5-ht1a and 5-ht1e and it is also quite spiritual, I imagine combining a 25i-nbome trip with mescaline would give you tons of spiritual feelings and connections along with adding archetypical imaging (seeing lots of real archatypical images and even myan/tribal images, etc.) along with the typical 25i-nbome images. with eyes closed I saw plenty of movie type images of people going about business as well as fractal patterning. I need to explore the CEV's more in the future, but I was trying to pay attention to her trip more as well, so spent little time with eyes closed. During the 1st 2 hours of the comeup she remarked that the visuals were too much for her, she was relieved when the anxiety passed after 2 hours and the visuals were tolerable and she felt relaxed at last. She did remark that music & all sounds sounded just as extraordinary as it does on acid. At the peak, we both watched our favorite movie, and it was like seeing it for the first time, details were seen that we never paid attention to before, the plot and characters were felt as if we were there in the actors and actresses place sharing the experience with them & being emotionally drawn into their world, just an overall amazing experience, and every little sound and all music heard with crystal clear perception of the highest level, putting together new thoughts in your mind....sensory amplification & sensual enchantment. Never at any point was there any nausea, gastointestinal distress or other physical side effects for either one of us, zero body load as with acid. In contrast to her, with this substance, I enjoyed myself during the entire come-up portion as well, my ego was for the most part intact during the comeup & I had no anxiety, whereas hers was relinquished for a period.

4. 25i-nbome is "it's own special psychedelic" just as acid is "it's own special psychedelic" but I am extremely grateful that 25i-nbome shares much of the same headspace as acid along with the good humor (we laughed a lot at movies like funny or die, saw 4 episodes) and lots of empathy and euphoria/joy just like with acid. There were complex thoughts and art & music was amplified beyond comprehension, very fun and joyous after the comeup period.

Fantasic reply and info
Great reply, thanks.

Last edited by tregar; 29-08-2011 at 21:48.
Old 01-09-2011, 01:48
Silver Member

Male from United States

One final word:

I have a feeling that combining this stuff with mescaline will give a trip that is extremely close to acid in many ways, however, 25i feels so darn close allready, or is so special in its own way that it really doesn't need anything to "complete it". However, mescaline hits the receptors that 25i lacks, and 25i hits the receptors that mescaline lacks...in other words, they overlap with remarkable precision. 25i is allready the closest thing to acid I've ever exprienced, I just feel that 25i needs a little extra "spiritual push" to complete it....If you get spiritual feelings from the extreme empathy and euphoria that 25i produces, then there is no need for mescaline, but if you really want to push the envelope, then mescaline is the ticket.

Kent's book "psychedelic information theory" states the following in general terms:

* 5-HT1 affinity is generally thought to work in contrast to 5-HT2A agonism to promote well-being and satisfaction. Mescaline, 5-MEO-DMT, DIPT, LSD all have a high 5-HT1 affinity. Mescaline hits (5-HT1A at 3.61, note this value is from an inverse chart, where 4.0 indicates maximum affinity), LSD hits (5-HT1A at 1.1, this is from the ki chart where 0.0 indicates maximum affinity). Mescaline hits (5-HT1E at 3.16, this is from the ki chart where 4.0 indicates maximum affinity). LSD hits (5-HT1E at 2.62, this is from the ki chart where 4.0 indicates maximum affinity). 25i lacks affinity for 5-HT1A and 5-HT1E.

* 5-HT2A & 5-HT2C are the most important receptors that all the main psychedelics hit, with the most potent psychedelics hitting them real hard...they are implicated in extreme visual activity and complex thinking. 25i-nbome hits these two receptors (5HT2A & 5-HT2C) harder than any other psychedelic out there. 25i hits (5-HT2A at 0.044) and hits (5-HT2C at 2.0), LSD is only able to hit (5HT2A at 3.5) and hits (5-HT2C at only 23.0). The lower the ki value, the greater the receptor binding.

* 5-HT2B is implicated with purely sensual or entactogenic effect. 25i hits (5-HT2B at 231), and LSD hits (5-HT2B at 25). Mescaline hits (5-HT2B at 3.97, this is from the inverse chart with 4.00 indicating maximum affinity). MDMA hits (5-HT2B at 3.64, this is from the inverse chart with 4.00 indicating maximum affinity).

DiPT, Mescaline, and MDMA have very poor 5-HT2A, 2C affinity, but all have a high 5-HT2B and adrenal affinity, cardiovascular activity, and acute sensuality. 5-HT2B affinity is quite high for all theses.

* 5-HT6 is implicated with ??? 25i hits (5-HT6 at 73.0), LSD hits (5-HT6 at 6.0).

* 5-HT7 is implicated with reward activity and overall transcendent psychedelic action, with the mystically popular DMT, 5-MEO-DMT, and LSD topping the affinity list for this receptor. LSD hits (5-HT7 at 6.0). Now neither 25i nor mescaline hit 5-HT7.

* adrenal-2a receptor is hit by mescaline at 2.92 (inverse chart), whereas LSD hits adrenal-2a at 2.93 (inverse chart), very similar.

* adrenal-2c receptor is hit by mescaline at 4.00 (inverse chart, maximum value), whereas MDMA hits adrenal-2c receptor at 3.21.

* 25i does not hit any of the adrenal receptors.

adrenal affinity is implicated (along with 5-HT2B) with effectivenss at stimulating serotonin production, cardiovascular activity, and acute sensuality.

So in other words, mescaline will target 5-HT1A, 5-HT1E and 5-HT2B receptors with extreme affinity....and the 25i will target the 5-HT2A, 5-HT2C, 5-HT6, and 5-HT2B with great affinity. Mescaline fills in the spiritual well-being and satisfaction void, and 25i fills in the extreme visual activity and complex thinking. Mescaline by also targeting the 5-HT2B receptor with even greater intensity than 25i, contributes to even greater increased sensual and entactogenic effect. Now, 25i is very empathogenic and sensual all on it's own, imho appearing in the trips I've had to be near equal to mdma in the euphoria it produces mentally, and 25i goes even deeper & feeling more natural than the substance mdma.
------------------------------------------------------------
So by adding mescaline along with 25i, we get the following:

5-HT1A, 5-HT1E, 5-HT2A, 5-HT2B, 5-HT2C, 5-HT6, adrenal-2a, adrenal-2c
------------------------------------------------------------
Mescaline overlaps 25i perfectly, filling in the gaps needed while 25i overlaps mescaline filling in the gaps perfectly as well.

The only thing of importance really missing is 5-HT7 agonism, which LSD hits at 6.0 (regular ki chart, where 0.0 = maximum affinity)...5-HT5A, 5-HT5B, 5-HT1B, 5-HT1D, d1, d2 are the other receptors that acid hits, but little is known about the significance of these.

Take this all with a grain of salt, as psychedelic information theory is purely theoretical at this point.

Link to Kent's book: http://psychedelic-information-theor...book/index.htm

Last edited by tregar; 02-09-2011 at 01:30.
Old 08-09-2011, 22:46
Silver Member

Male from United States

Trip report with 250mg of mescaline hcl + 250ug of HPBCD complexed 25i-nbome.

Later in the night, (after the effects of a "test-dosage" of 80mg mescaline + 200ug of HPBCD complexed 25i-nbome had completely worn off some 6 hours later)....then boosted the mescaline dose to 250mg and added 250ug of HPBCD complexed 25i-nbome under tongue again for 20 minutes at 1am in the morning. ++++ experience, with this combined dosage lasting a full 8 hours, took 2 ben*dryls to finally fall asleep at 9 in the morning, eyes closed even this late in the morning, seeing Chinese dragons, complex machinery, just went on and on, one image after another.

The visuals unlike with 25i-nbome alone, made perfect sense when combined with mescaline, way more visually powerful than acid, with eyes closed saw brightly lit landscapes of un-imaginable beauty Japanese in origin, geometrics spinning in neon green, purple, blue, I felt like Shulgin had said in his mescaline entry in PIHKAL, nothing seemed more important than getting closer to God. Feel immense Love & peace and Joy and the visuals are second to none, indescribable beauty and complexity, mind space of acid + mescaline combined. No other psychedelics ever needed, this is the ultimate combination imho. I can't even begin to describe the open-eyed visuals, looking at just a rock caused me to see an ocean of things inside it. Heaphones on the whole time, music another world entirely. At one point, in my peripheral vision, the tv screen went from dull to bright and it was so dramatic it seemed as if another portal to a new dimension was opened. So much open-eyed "meaningful" visual activity going on I can't even begin to describe, so very very powerful. Layers of the self exposed like peeling an onion, deep memories recalled. Absolutely no side effects, no nausea, no GI upset, no nothing, no rapid heart, in fact felt better than 25i-nbome alone. I felt a tiny hint of very faint nausea when the mescaline kicked in for a short while (10 to 15 minutes), that was it.

In my opinion, this is the only way to take 25i-nbome, along with mescaline, the experience being even more visual than 550ug of 25i-nbome alone...not only that but a guide becomes apparent for the trip, becomes just as "mind-manifesting" as acid with deep meaning and complexity, highly spiritual. It's the only way I will do it in the future.
Old 20-11-2011, 22:00

Male from United States
2Hell_N_Back is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1

I Found a small notepad with something very interesting written inside, so I thought this would be an appropriate place to post it.

The words that I now write are not mine, nor are the experiences.

Quote:

"I ordered two 10mg samples of 25I-NBOMe HCL from a very reputible vendor. When the package arrived I opened it and found two small vials of what appeared to be a white powder substance (10mg is a very small amount), the vials were properly marked, and came with MSDS sheets. One vial was labled 10mg, and the second was labled 12mg.

At 3:30pm I took the first test tube (10mg) and added 2ml purified water to it, just enough to see if it was hydrophobic, I then began to flick the tube with my middle finger causing it to mix, and much to my surprise it was extremely water soluble, after mixing this amount I then added another 8ml purified water and mixed completely, for a final mixture of 10mg 25I / 10ml pruified H2o, and let it sit for another four hours before mixing again.

At 7:30 pm I mixed it up again, and then pulled 0.75ml (750mics) into an empty insulin style syringe without the needle, and insufullated into my right nostril at 7:45pm.

First effects were felt within 2 minutes (+1), within 20 mins I was at +4, within 45 mins I was beginning to feel disconected from reality, and did all I could to hang onto my sanity....1hr in, and I'm now scared, I have now removed myself to the bedroom, and begin to think whats my next move, and what could I have done differently, I'm really scared at this point, And start thinking, what, or who can help me, How damned stupid am I, I did'nt put together an exit stratagy, Its now beyond my control, the extremely high level of anxiety, the feeling of shortness of breath, I can't get enough air, I'm hot, I'm cold.... Oh God Help Me, What Have I Done!!!

My wife is at home with me, and comes into the bedroom from time to time to check on me, but I'm in over my head, to a point I've never been before, and spent the next 3 hours on my knees at the foot of my bed, Thinking I would be much better off if I could just go unconcience, please knock me out, before I lose my mind.

By 11:45pm I have found my way back to a +3 / +4 level (colors, shapes, very thoughtful insights ect) but was so emotionally and physically drained at this point, It wasn't even enjoyable, and was able to fall to sleep by 4:30am.

In conclusion, I don't know what more I could have done to dose this RC more correctly, this is the type of RC that may be dosed good at 749.999mics, but then 750mics is way too much, No wiggle room for error with this one, This one only requires one speck of dust too much, and It then becomes a "Widow Maker", a "Daddy Taker", a "Father Stealer". So unless your a lab tech with the proper equipment for accurately measuring, STAY AWAY FROM THIS RC!!!

I've done LSD, Shrooms..... And anything else imaginable other than heroine, I was diagnosed with stage 4 non-hodgekins lymphoma cancer, and given a life expectancy of less than 3 mnths to live, for which I under went 6 rounds of some of the most intense chemo therapy treatments known to man, and I lost every hair on my body within one week after my first treatment. I promise you, I have seen the darkside, but this RC TOOK ME TO, AND THROUGH MY DARKEST HOUR TO DATE!!! LUCIFER LIVES HERE, BEWARE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!"
Old 21-11-2011, 14:13

Male from United States
blowjay is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1

2Hell_N_Back : I think you may have put too much faith into the supplier of your compound with measuring. Unless you measure the amount yourself you cannot be confident of the dose. I would also say that you could have started smaller for a first trial and used a different ROA as well.

Excellent point. It's never wise to assume that the label is accurate.
Old 03-12-2011, 09:32
Silver Member

Male from United States
Malcolm Xtreme is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 147, Level: 1 Points: 147, Level: 1 Points: 147, Level: 1

I found an ancient tablet at the bottom of the ocean. Further inspection of the stone showed that the following message was written on it:

Dose: 4.5mg of 25I-NBOME (vaporized)
Weight: 97kg
When: sometime in September 2011

T+0:00 - I put 4.5mg of 25I-NBOME into a homemade foil pipe and vaporized it. The effects begin to build immediately and quickly.

T+0:10 - I am already immersed into the world of 25I-NBOME. The stucco walls are growing into vines and branches and dancing on the walls. Tracers are at a maximum (like with 18mg 2C-I); I am moving an empty water bottle around in my hand and I see several water bottles chasing and fading behind the actual bottle.

T+0:30 - Despite the fact that my environment literally appears to be alive, I feel extremely cognizant and I am able to converse with people with ease. I decide to go for a walk around my apartment complex. The outdoor visuals are not as interesting as the detailed visuals I was seeing from indoor textures, albeit they are still present and ++/+++.

T+2:00 - The first 2 hours seemed to be the peak of the 25I-NBOME experience. The trip is beginning to fall off. The walls are still dancing a considerable amount, and the tracers are still very good, but the experience is definitely on the come down.

T+4:00 - The trip seems to be completely over. I am a little spaced-out and worn-out, but otherwise there is little hangover.

My overall experience with this compound leaves me satisfied but uninterested in returning. While the trip was one of the more visual experiences I have ever had, there was little to no mental alteration, introspection, or empathogenic activity. Quite unlike my similar experiences on tryptamines (shrooms, DMT, 4-AcO) or ergoline alkaloids (HBWR, LSD), where I have less visuals and a lot more mental tripping. However, I find this to be the case with the majority of psychedelic phenethylamines (mostly the 2C family, although 2CI sometimes proves to have empathogenic activity).

BE WARNED: I would never suggest vaporizing any new drug or phenethylamine. This was a VERY STUPID decision on my behalf, and now knowing about possible carcinogenic byproducts, I would never smoke or vaporize anything that does not already have a ton of literature about smoking it.

ALSO, 4.5mg is a VERY HIGH DOSE. Do not experiment with such high doses until you are familiar with the compound. This was my 5th trial with the substance (and my last), and I worked my way up to this dose. If you do not have the proper chemistry skills or equipment to measure out submilligram doses then please do not experiment with psychedelics such as this, that have such dangerous dosage curves.
Old 05-12-2011, 00:01
Silver Member

Male from United States
atrioss is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1

What is the tolerance profile of this drug? Is it possible to redose after approximately 3 to 4 hours if a more intense trip is desired? Also, how many days or weeks must one wait in order to experience the same effects at a given dosage level?
Old 05-01-2012, 07:16
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from United States
loratabzyumz is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

weight: 140 pounds
route: sublingual
does: 500 micrograms
other drugs used: methoxetamine, 125mg sublingual, weed

Swim had just finished the last of his final exams and decided that he should celebrate by taking the nbome that he had been waiting to do all week.

at 12:00am, he put the blotter on his tongue for 10 minutes, then chewed it up and swallowed it.

t+01:00 first effects, tingly, euphoric, very slight rippling visuals, kind of like 2c-i come up. swim decides that he would rather take his mxe rather than risk getting caught with it on the airplane, so he doses up.

t+01:45 lower ++, nice colorful visuals, begins to notice mxe.

t+02:30 Both drugs going strong, very confusing, very rapid heart rate and nausea, swim is regretting taking the mxe. swim smokes a bit of bud to calm himself down

t+03:30 mxe is coming down, swim feels very nice, lays down to listen to music and enjoy the visuals.

t+03:45 listening to gramatik, queen adreena puscifer and korn, solid +++, music seems to affect the theme of visuals, amazing synesthesia, music becomes visuals which reach inside of swims head and at a very deep level. visuals are reminiscent of the animation in the movie "secret of kells" and are more beautiful than the visuals of shrooms, dmt, 2c-p and 2c-i

t+06:00 swim is beginning to come down, ++

t+08:00 mostly down, still disoriented, conversation is VERY difficult, mild closed eye visuals

t+13:00 the drug seems to have left swim's system

Last edited by Phenoxide; 05-01-2012 at 07:29. Reason: units fixed (mkg -> micrograms)

Share this on:

Tags
25i-nbome, 25i-nbome experiences, 2c-i-nbome, n-benzylphenethylamines, nbome-2c-i, psychedelic phenethylamines, psychedelic research chemicals, psychedelics, research chemicals

» New Threads
Small talk at check out
Last post by solinis
7 Replies, 221 Views
Is Dextromethorphan fun alone?
Last post by solinis
17 Replies, 720 Views
First and second-time Adderall...
Last post by reverbspyder
1 Replies, 17 Views
First and Second DXM Trip in one...
Last post by solinis