Register Tags

Notices

Old 05-08-2009, 22:05

Male
ukad is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Is it safe to buy online?

SWIM has had problems concentrating on work or anything for years. SWIM read that adderall is used to treat ADD and helps people concentrate and focus on work.

SWIM is thinking about buying adderall online but has heard quite a few horror stories, SWIM would like to know if it's safe to buy online?
Old 05-08-2009, 23:29
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
dark12 probably knows what they are talking about.dark12 probably knows what they are talking about.dark12 probably knows what they are talking about.dark12 probably knows what they are talking about.dark12 probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 424, Level: 3 Points: 424, Level: 3 Points: 424, Level: 3
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Is it safe to buy online?

There are a lot of threads on this topic with some good info.

It is pretty much never safe to buy schedule II drugs over the internet. SWIM has heard of people getting sizable quantities of schedule IV drugs online, but that's a different story entirely. SWIM strongly recommends finding a different way to obtain schedule II drugs. You never know if the drugs are going to be unclean or if the delivery man is really a DEA agent.
Old 05-08-2009, 23:32
Palladium Member

Male from United States
bman1 probably knows what they are talking about.bman1 probably knows what they are talking about.bman1 probably knows what they are talking about.bman1 probably knows what they are talking about.bman1 probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 864, Level: 4 Points: 864, Level: 4 Points: 864, Level: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark12 View Post
There are a lot of threads on this topic with some good info.

It is pretty much never safe to buy schedule II drugs over the internet.
This is true. If one really has these problems talk your doctor. Maybe something besides adderall would work better. If one was to find it online it would not be from a legal source so not very safe for many reasons
Old 05-08-2009, 23:35
Silver Member

Male from United States
hamsterdam is a decent psychonaut.hamsterdam is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 488, Level: 3 Points: 488, Level: 3 Points: 488, Level: 3
Activity: 14.2% Activity: 14.2% Activity: 14.2%

Getting caught buying schedule IIs online (or illegally in any manner) will result in you going to jail. Especially since it'd be a bulk order.

And since it'd be a bulk order.. AND Thru the mail, they can tack on all kinds of lovely charges.. sending a dangerous/illegal substance thru the mail, intent to sell, etc..

And schedule IIs are a LOT more serious then schedule IVs.. just look at the dea's website: http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/agency/penalties.htm

max 20 yrs for a schedule I/II, max 3 years for a schedule IV (those are obviously penalties for large quantities, but you get the idea). Those are penalties for "trafficking", and having it sent thru the mail would most definitely count as such.
Old 05-08-2009, 23:56
R.I.P.

Male
honourableone really knows their shit.honourableone really knows their shit.honourableone really knows their shit.honourableone really knows their shit.honourableone really knows their shit.honourableone really knows their shit.honourableone really knows their shit.honourableone really knows their shit.honourableone really knows their shit.honourableone really knows their shit.
Points: 2,282, Level: 7 Points: 2,282, Level: 7 Points: 2,282, Level: 7

I am in no way suggesting that this is a good idea, but I feel that it would be helpful to point out that the OP is based in the UK, where the risks of ordering drugs are different. In the UK amphetamine is a class B drug, though I'm not sure whether a medicinal formulation would be considered differently. I'm also from the UK and find talk of schedules a little confusing because we only have 3 classes of drugs (excluding those classed as "prescription only medicines").

To the OP - as you haven't been to see a doctor yet, you should definitely try it, as they will at the very least test you for possible causes of your problems (treating any root cause would be much better than taking stimulants for the symptoms). SWIM has problems with escessive tiredness in the day, and because he had recently had a plethora of different tests that said he was healthy doctors didn't help him, even though he visited them twice (though this is no reason for you not to see a doctor). SWIM resorted to buying modafinil (a less recreational, atypical stimulant covered in the nootropics section of this forum) online, which is a much safer option legality-wise and (and I would say health-wise too). Unfortunately, SWIM was severely allergic to modafinil, but this is very rare and while it lasted modafinil vastly improved SWIM's quality of life.

If you are interested in this as an alternative, here a some thread that might interest you. Ordering adderall will definitely have risks.
Modafinil Experiences

Last edited by honourableone; 06-08-2009 at 00:12.
Old 06-08-2009, 00:16
Silver Member

Male from United States

ah, ok, so it's considered less "hard" of a drug in the UK then in the US.

Regardless, getting nailed buying controlled substances will most likely result in getting tossed in a jail cell. Even if you play the "I didn't order it" card, they can STILL arrest you and make your life miserable for a while.

You'd probably be safer off buying it thru a good connect then buying it off the internet.. Either way, you don't know for sure what's in the drug, but at least if you know the connect it's less likely you get busted. Keep in mind cops can do all kinds of sneaky shit. They could have an undercover cop take over your part of the mail route for the day, and arrest you when you sign for the package. Plus most (illegal) online pharms are a straight up ripoff
Old 06-08-2009, 00:28
R.I.P.

Male
honourableone really knows their shit.honourableone really knows their shit.honourableone really knows their shit.honourableone really knows their shit.honourableone really knows their shit.honourableone really knows their shit.honourableone really knows their shit.honourableone really knows their shit.honourableone really knows their shit.honourableone really knows their shit.
Points: 2,282, Level: 7 Points: 2,282, Level: 7 Points: 2,282, Level: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsterdam View Post
They could have an undercover cop take over your part of the mail route for the day, and arrest you when you sign for the package.
I haven't heard of that happening in the UK, but I think it's very possible that an intercepted package could result in a house search, and would at the very least get you put on some records somewhere.
Old 06-08-2009, 01:47
Silver Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by honourableone View Post
I haven't heard of that happening in the UK, but I think it's very possible that an intercepted package could result in a house search, and would at the very least get you put on some records somewhere.
Was just giving an example of something extreme they *could* do.

But yeah, if they intercept the package, and it's got your name on it, there's a good chance you'll at least be taken in for questioning.. again.. even if nothing comes of it, they'll make your life miserable
Old 07-08-2009, 09:47
Silver Member

dark12 probably knows what they are talking about.dark12 probably knows what they are talking about.dark12 probably knows what they are talking about.dark12 probably knows what they are talking about.dark12 probably knows what they are talking about.

I have heard they usually make the person sign for the package before they bust them. This is so the authorities can use the defense that the suspect was expecting the shipment.
Old 07-08-2009, 22:55
Silver Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark12 View Post
I have heard they usually make the person sign for the package before they bust them. This is so the authorities can use the defense that the suspect was expecting the shipment.
Yeah, but that's not bulletproof, 9 out of 10 people would sign for a package if it's under their name, even if they weren't expecting it. But they'd use that to get a warrant to search their home.. and when they find the other illegal shit they have, they now have a solid case.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:43
Silver Member

Oh trust me I completely agree. It's dishonest bullcrap, but when has that ever stopped the government before?
Old 08-08-2009, 06:27
Silver Member

Male from France
Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,177, Level: 5 Points: 1,177, Level: 5 Points: 1,177, Level: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukad View Post
SWIM is thinking about buying adderall online but has heard quite a few horror stories, SWIM would like to know if it's safe to buy online?
SWIM would not reccomend trying to obtain amphetamines online as they, from what SWIM has heard, are impossible to find online unless they are found from a scammer (in either case SWIY wont be getting adderall). From what SWIM has heard Methylphenidate (concerta, ritalin) is available on the web.

SWIM would not reccomend buying meds online of any kind because it is illegal & it can be hard to find reliable sources (ones that ship legit meds & don't scam/rip one off) if one does not know where to look.

Nootropics (smart drugs) & a change of diet can greatly help increasing focus & ridding one of ADD like symptoms. The best place to look for adderall would be from a doctor specializing in add/adhd for some1 who legitimately has add/adhd like symptoms.
Old 10-08-2009, 00:30

Male from United States
shroom eater should review received reputation comments.
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

If you buy from the internet even how legit it looks, its fake I saw a documentary in the life of a man who scammed people on the internet all he would send them was painted pills which is still dangerous because of paint
Old 10-08-2009, 00:35
Silver Member

Male from France
Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.

Not entirely true ShroomEater.

All meds on the net are not fake, however maybe you are talking specifically about adderall. In which case I would not know.

SWIM knows several people who have received benzodiazapines & opiates through international internet vendors. However one must keep in mind that there are a shit ton of scammers out there.
Old 12-08-2009, 03:16

39 y/o Male from United States
rxjunky should review received reputation comments.
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

i've never truly seen anywhere on the web where you can order any scheduleII drug. my friend used to order schedule III and IV all the time. it's not illegal, out of state doctors provide a real script. . . . just very pricey. also used to get some from out of the country, at the time it was legal,(i'm not sure if the laws have changed), to order a thirty day supply. . . . still never seen scheduleII drugs from out of the country. they are made here.
Old 12-08-2009, 04:42
Silver Member

Male from France

SWIM has seen schedule II opioids online from overseas before but he has told me this was a while ago, but nonethless it was a legit product.

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, aderall, ampetamine, amphetamines, buying drugs, buying drugs online, drug, drugs, drugs forum, drugs-forum, iv drugs, modafinil, narcotics, opiates, opioids, ritalin, ritalin adderall, schedule ii

» New Threads
7 days clean from oxy- need help!
Last post by Taarna
0 Replies, 6 Views
Question about using weekly
Last post by Hoksa
3 Replies, 105 Views
Quitting meth need serious advice
Last post by sweetbebe
1 Replies, 87 Views
When you quit Ambien how long til...
Last post by Reclaimer