Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Beta-Ketones
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Beta-Ketones Mephedrone, Methylone, Butylone, Methedrone, Ethcathinone, 3-fluoroMethCathinone (3FMC), Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV)

 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 22-08-2008, 01:37
vantranist vantranist is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 23-06-2006
Male from Antigua and Barbuda
Posts: 1,051
vantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way up
Points: 252, Level: 2 Points: 252, Level: 2 Points: 252, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Smoking mephedrone

Could anyone please point out any info around different sites that has 2 do with smoking mephedrone?

SWIM tried 2 smoke a very little bit out of a meth pipe, it vaporized extreamly fast with little heat, even faster than crystal.

The smoke was Smooth however if too much heat gets applyied it starts hitting harsh.

The taste was somewhat similar to crack cocaine, but just a little bit, id say more like the baking soda not the cocaine, it was a taste that wassent bad but for some reason swim didnt like it much at all.

He would also blow out huge clouds of white smoke just like meth.

As for effect, I dont think swim smoked enogh but he did feel minor effects soon after and very short lasting.


Seems to me like it could be fun 2 smoke, like crystal.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Always good with info on "new" chemicals.

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 13-01-2010 at 07:53. Reason: prefix
  #2  
Old 30-03-2009, 22:17
nibble nibble is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 10-02-2008
Male from Ireland
Posts: 466
nibble probably knows what they are talking about.nibble probably knows what they are talking about.nibble probably knows what they are talking about.nibble probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 552, Level: 3 Points: 552, Level: 3 Points: 552, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Smoking mephedrone

Smoking something that is in salt form is rarely a good idea, and the freebase of 4-MMC is an unstable alkaline oil so that route would be futile to pursue too. Salts have higher molecular weights than their freebases and so need higher temperatures to vaporise, these higher temps mean the chemical is likely to break down and render it inactive. In summary; there's a reason you don't see this done, it doesn't really work.
  #3  
Old 03-04-2009, 13:27
vantranist vantranist is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 23-06-2006
Male from Antigua and Barbuda
Posts: 1,051
vantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way up
Points: 252, Level: 2 Points: 252, Level: 2 Points: 252, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Smoking mephedrone

You're forgetting lots of things can be smoked in its salt form. Knowing that SWIM had to try it.

This is a very old thread, and swim learned long ago that mephedrone citrate will break down before its vaporization temperature is reached.

However I would like to see reports from people who have it in other than its citrate salt.

Last edited by vantranist; 03-04-2009 at 16:27.
  #4  
Old 03-04-2009, 16:53
nibble nibble is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 10-02-2008
Male from Ireland
Posts: 466
nibble probably knows what they are talking about.nibble probably knows what they are talking about.nibble probably knows what they are talking about.nibble probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 552, Level: 3 Points: 552, Level: 3 Points: 552, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Smoking mephedrone

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantranist View Post
You're forgetting lots of things can be smoked in its salt form. Knowing that SWIM had to try it.

This is a very old thread, and swim learned long ago that mephedrone citrate will break down before its vaporization temperature is reached.

However I would like to see reports from people who have it in other than its citrate salt.
I recall someone trying it with what I believe was the hydrochloride salt, athough I'm not sure. But it wasn't a successful excersise anyway, they got a mild sensation, so mild that it may have just been placebo.
Do you have any idea what the most common salt of mephedrone available from RC vendors is vantranist?
  #5  
Old 03-04-2009, 17:05
vantranist vantranist is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 23-06-2006
Male from Antigua and Barbuda
Posts: 1,051
vantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way up
Points: 252, Level: 2 Points: 252, Level: 2 Points: 252, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Smoking mephedrone

SWIM really is not sure.

SWIM has only purchased meph a couple of times and is not to into the RC scene as the classic illegals seem to get SWIM much higher when it comes to stimulants.

Anyways, as you already know most meph does usually come from the same people just being sold at a million different places.

I may be mistaken but i could swear I read the producer of the drug was keeping its salt a secret.

Last edited by ~lostgurl~; 04-04-2009 at 12:02. Reason: removed other forum
  #6  
Old 12-04-2009, 19:51
Routemaster Flash Routemaster Flash is offline
Palladium Member
 
Join Date: 17-09-2008
33 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Posts: 1,827
Routemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,361, Level: 7 Points: 2,361, Level: 7 Points: 2,361, Level: 7
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Smoking mephedrone

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibble View Post
I recall someone trying it with what I believe was the hydrochloride salt, athough I'm not sure. But it wasn't a successful excersise anyway, they got a mild sensation, so mild that it may have just been placebo.
Do you have any idea what the most common salt of mephedrone available from RC vendors is vantranist?
Well meth, in its usual crystal form, is a hydrochloride salt, so there's no inherent reason why you shouldn't be able to get good results by smoking the HCl salts of other amphetamines like 4-MMC. But as you say, internet vendors only tell you the name of the active part of the molecule, rather than specifying the full chemical formula - so it could be a sulphate, for instance, which wouldn't be so good. SWIM thinks this is why common-or-garden 'speed' in the UK can't be smoked, because it's d-amph sulphate, not hydrochloride, so it burns rather than vaporises.
  #7  
Old 12-04-2009, 20:19
nibble nibble is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 10-02-2008
Male from Ireland
Posts: 466
nibble probably knows what they are talking about.nibble probably knows what they are talking about.nibble probably knows what they are talking about.nibble probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 552, Level: 3 Points: 552, Level: 3 Points: 552, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Smoking mephedrone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Routemaster Flash View Post
Well meth, in its usual crystal form, is a hydrochloride salt, so there's no inherent reason why you shouldn't be able to get good results by smoking the HCl salts of other amphetamines like 4-MMC. But as you say, internet vendors only tell you the name of the active part of the molecule, rather than specifying the full chemical formula - so it could be a sulphate, for instance, which wouldn't be so good. SWIM thinks this is why common-or-garden 'speed' in the UK can't be smoked, because it's d-amph sulphate, not hydrochloride, so it burns rather than vaporises.
True, but regardless whatever salt of 4-methylmethcathinone is going around doesn't seem to lend itself to vaporisation.
  #8  
Old 30-05-2009, 13:02
pride345 pride345 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 05-04-2009
Male from American Samoa
Posts: 142
pride345 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 209, Level: 2 Points: 209, Level: 2 Points: 209, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Smoking mephedrone

Your experience was interested, SWIM says thanks.

However, SWIM was wondering if you could convert mephedrone to something in a more smokable form, a form of crack or methamphetamine, rather than smoking the powder.

SWIM made a thread, and is sorry for going off topic: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89775

pride345 added 8 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibble View Post
Smoking something that is in salt form is rarely a good idea, and the freebase of 4-MMC is an unstable alkaline oil so that route would be futile to pursue too. Salts have higher molecular weights than their freebases and so need higher temperatures to vaporise, these higher temps mean the chemical is likely to break down and render it inactive. In summary; there's a reason you don't see this done, it doesn't really work.
Would you be able to elaborate on the freebase form of 4-MMC. By "unstable" what do you mean, and what would the procedure be for producing the freebase?
Even if it were a liquid I recall a method of smoking ritalin (very different, I know ) whereby my friend, would use foil, add a chemical (ill try and find out the name, i cannot remember, sorry) and a few drops of water, and obviously some grinded ritalin. However the finished product was almost liquid, but not quite, but it was smokable and provided my friend with a rush/high etc.

Anyway the above was for ritalin, but would a similar method not be available for mephedrone?

Forgive me as I am new to the whole world or RC's, and advanced (or even basic) Chemistry for that matter.

pride345 added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

Sorry, I left my computer unattended and my pet elephant typed the last post. (He's eating a carrot now so don't worry)

Last edited by pride345; 30-05-2009 at 13:02. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  #9  
Old 30-05-2009, 16:19
nibble nibble is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 10-02-2008
Male from Ireland
Posts: 466
nibble probably knows what they are talking about.nibble probably knows what they are talking about.nibble probably knows what they are talking about.nibble probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 552, Level: 3 Points: 552, Level: 3 Points: 552, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Smoking mephedrone

Quote:
Originally Posted by pride345 View Post
Your experience was interested, SWIM says thanks.

However, SWIM was wondering if you could convert mephedrone to something in a more smokable form, a form of crack or methamphetamine, rather than smoking the powder.

SWIM made a thread, and is sorry for going off topic: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89775

pride345 added 8 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...



Would you be able to elaborate on the freebase form of 4-MMC. By "unstable" what do you mean, and what would the procedure be for producing the freebase?
Even if it were a liquid I recall a method of smoking ritalin (very different, I know ) whereby my friend, would use foil, add a chemical (ill try and find out the name, i cannot remember, sorry) and a few drops of water, and obviously some grinded ritalin. However the finished product was almost liquid, but not quite, but it was smokable and provided my friend with a rush/high etc.

Anyway the above was for ritalin, but would a similar method not be available for mephedrone?

Forgive me as I am new to the whole world or RC's, and advanced (or even basic) Chemistry for that matter.

pride345 added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

Sorry, I left my computer unattended and my pet elephant typed the last post. (He's eating a carrot now so don't worry)
This is just is not smokable at all in practice, not as a base and not as a salt either it would seem.
The "freebase" of 4-methylmethcathinone is an unstable alkaline oil, not something one would want large amounts of in their lungs and with the low potency of this drug you would need to inhale quite a lot of this substance. Aside from that it would likely undergo significant degradation in the presence of heat as it will degrade quite quickly even at room temperature.

The basic principal behind converting any amine that has formed a salt back into it's freebase is to expose the compound to a base that would be strong enough to break the ionic bond between the cation and the anion, leaving the "free" cation, in this case 4-MMC. Anyway that's irrelevant in this context because this stuff cannot be smoked.
I'd advise a swimmer to perhaps stay away from this particular compound completely in light of the disturbing side-effects that have appeared recently.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Very fact filled reply, good info
  #10  
Old 30-05-2009, 17:14
pride345 pride345 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 05-04-2009
Male from American Samoa
Posts: 142
pride345 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 209, Level: 2 Points: 209, Level: 2 Points: 209, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Smoking mephedrone

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibble View Post
This is just is not smokable at all in practice, not as a base and not as a salt either it would seem.
The "freebase" of 4-methylmethcathinone is an unstable alkaline oil, not something one would want large amounts of in their lungs and with the low potency of this drug you would need to inhale quite a lot of this substance. Aside from that it would likely undergo significant degradation in the presence of heat as it will degrade quite quickly even at room temperature.

The basic principal behind converting any amine that has formed a salt back into it's freebase is to expose the compound to a base that would be strong enough to break the ionic bond between the cation and the anion, leaving the "free" cation, in this case 4-MMC. Anyway that's irrelevant in this context because this stuff cannot be smoked.
I'd advise a swimmer to perhaps stay away from this particular compound completely in light of the disturbing side-effects that have appeared recently.
Ahh, SWIM understands now, and says thanks. SWIM ordered 2.5g for his plants yesterday but does not plan to feed the plants too much - as SWIM too has read about the unpleasant and possibly fatal? side effects.
  #11  
Old 04-08-2009, 16:36
lineartransform lineartransform is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 27-10-2008
Male from Estonia
Posts: 303
lineartransform really adds to the discussion.lineartransform really adds to the discussion.lineartransform really adds to the discussion.lineartransform really adds to the discussion.lineartransform really adds to the discussion.lineartransform really adds to the discussion.
Points: 726, Level: 4 Points: 726, Level: 4 Points: 726, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Vaporization/Smoking of Mephedrone

SWIM has learned recently that some friends have started smoking mephedrone with cannabis, and that the effects are quite similar to insufflation with a slightly decreased duration and drastically decreased dosage requirement.

For instance, 10mg smoked on top of a bowl of cannabis "feels" approximately similar to a 50mg line with cannabis. The mephedrone "melts" into the weed not unlike DMT, and the smoke is slightly sweetened - if it's caustic, you're using too much heat.

Are there any other SWIMmers with similar experiences with this MOA?
  #12  
Old 04-08-2009, 21:06
rhcpeppers1234 rhcpeppers1234 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 08-05-2009
Male
Posts: 118
rhcpeppers1234 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 231, Level: 2 Points: 231, Level: 2 Points: 231, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Vaporization/Smoking of Mephedrone

Swim cant comment personally on this, but he believes that the only way this might work is if you were to vaporize it. The butane in lighters burns at a temp that's like 5 times hotter than a vaporizer, and that probably would burn off the chemical too quickly.
  #13  
Old 04-08-2009, 21:46
quintile55555 quintile55555 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 22-07-2009
Female from Bermuda
Posts: 96
quintile55555 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 124, Level: 1 Points: 124, Level: 1 Points: 124, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Vaporization/Smoking of Mephedrone

Are there any experts out there who can comment on whether mephedrone vaporizes or decomposes with heat? Also would decomposition produce hazardous products?

To the OP: Has your friend attempted smoking mephedrone with cannabis in a rolled joint? Does the mephedrone have to be carefully vaporized w/ a lighter or will a cherry tip take care of that well enough?
  #14  
Old 05-08-2009, 01:01
lineartransform lineartransform is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 27-10-2008
Male from Estonia
Posts: 303
lineartransform really adds to the discussion.lineartransform really adds to the discussion.lineartransform really adds to the discussion.lineartransform really adds to the discussion.lineartransform really adds to the discussion.lineartransform really adds to the discussion.
Points: 726, Level: 4 Points: 726, Level: 4 Points: 726, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Vaporization/Smoking of Mephedrone

SWIM can assure you that mephedrone on top of cannabis in a dry bong does not require any special treatment other than monitoring the lighter distance from the bowl to ensure the mephedrone "melts" in first (rather than burning), and then the bowl is smoked as usual.

SWIM finds his friends do not fiend any more than nasal administration, as redosing occurs at roughly the same frequency and cravings do not seem to be any more severe. Typical approach would be a bomb, followed by a few lines or bowls over the next few hours. SWIM is not familar with smoking mephedrone to "start", but only to continue a mephedrone experience.

SWIM notes that all of this is from very small doses per bowl (10mg or so), and would not recommend you smoke anywhere near what you would use for a line.

Last edited by lineartransform; 05-08-2009 at 01:02. Reason: spelling
  #15  
Old 18-09-2009, 14:59
Matthijs85 Matthijs85 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 20-03-2009
29 y/o Male from Netherlands
Posts: 86
Matthijs85 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Vaporization/Smoking of Mephedrone

Sounds interesting. If SWIM doesn't forget, he will try to put it in his vaporizer soon and post some results.
SWIM also knows that this MOA will be highly addictive btw.
  #16  
Old 25-09-2009, 19:52
Matthijs85 Matthijs85 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 20-03-2009
29 y/o Male from Netherlands
Posts: 86
Matthijs85 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Vaporization/Smoking of Mephedrone

SWIM put some mephedrone in his vaporizer, and it gave slightly stronger effects than snorting. Duration didn't seem to differ much. The smoke that was created tasted quite nice.

Edit: Some additional info
SWIM used about 40mg, and the effects seemed about equal to snorting 50mg, although it is hard to say on just one experience. Also because usually SWIM uses mephedrone in a party situation, where he is pshysically very active, and while vaporizing he was at home watching a soccer match of his favorite team. SWIM did snort mephedrone in a similar dosage at home before though. The duration also seemed about equal. The vaporizer used was just a plain cheap vaporizer (just a small cup of metal that is heated with a glass pot above it that can be screwed on or screwed off).

SWIM thinks that vaporizing mephedrone could be a slightly better method in terms of how high a person gets vs how long it lasts vs how much material is required, but as SWIM does not know about how bad the smoke it could be for the longues etc. SWIM would not advice to use vaporizing as the standard method for using mephedrone. Also because vaporizing is probably more addictive than snorting due to a shorter period between ingestion and effect (although SWIM did not experience it this way, pure theoretically).

Last edited by Matthijs85; 28-09-2009 at 10:56. Reason: Added some additional info
  #17  
Old 23-01-2010, 14:46
Breitling Breitling is offline
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.
 
Join Date: 29-07-2009
Male from United States
Posts: 4
Breitling is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Mephedrone smoked?

like heating it in a testing tube and inhaling the smoke.
Anyone tested it?
  #18  
Old 23-01-2010, 15:20
Benga Benga is offline
Platinum Member & Advisor
 
Join Date: 14-08-2005
Male from Japan
Posts: 5,034
Blog Entries: 17
Benga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,538, Level: 12 Points: 7,538, Level: 12 Points: 7,538, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Vaporization/Smoking of Mephedrone

threads merged.
please respect this forum, and UTFSE, use the forum search engine / browse the forum via the hand sorted thread prefix system (display options, lower left hand corner)- before opening a new thread on a subject.
chances are high that a question has already been asked/ discussed before, and people are expected to read up before posting.

thanks
  #19  
Old 24-01-2010, 16:14
barafundle barafundle is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 06-09-2009
31 y/o Male
Posts: 81
barafundle is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Re: Vaporization/Smoking of Mephedrone

SWIM thinks smoking mephedrone is likely a bad idea.SWIM had started to IV mephedrone for a fast acting high,and allthough he enjoyed it,the effects didnt last long and also after a time the only effects he got was huge nervousness and a feeling of being on edge (he didnt use more than a half gram in a 2 week period,for around 2 months).So knowing how smoking is also fast acting and also how compulsive smoking other things can be,SWIM thinks a strong personality is needed if SWIMers do smoke.
SWIM does realise IV and smoking is different but felt he should share info all the same since there are still some similarities-stay well!!
  #20  
Old 03-04-2010, 18:23
maletwickenham maletwickenham is offline
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.
 
Join Date: 26-07-2008
26 y/o Male
Posts: 96
maletwickenham is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 181, Level: 2 Points: 181, Level: 2 Points: 181, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Mephedrone smoked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breitling View Post
like heating it in a testing tube and inhaling the smoke.
Anyone tested it?
Swim just tried that small around in a test tube and heated with a lighter. Swim told me it tastes very chemically and there is some effects but it is not pleasant and some how weird but not like mephedrone. It is more like breathing in what tastes like toxic gas. Not recommended.

Swim also noticed that the smoke does not rise very high and sits very close to the bottom it is a thick white smoke.

Swim has alerted me whist typing this that he feels his heart is beating slightly faster and he feels not right.

Swim also told me it was Mephedrone crystal powder if that was any help.

Swim should note that he does not really like mephedrone and has done only very little in his time but has now snorted, IM injection and now smoked...
  #21  
Old 09-04-2010, 14:00
hX_ hX_ is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 18-11-2007
Male from United Kingdom
Posts: 149
hX_ is a decent psychonaut.hX_ is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 216, Level: 2 Points: 216, Level: 2 Points: 216, Level: 2
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Re: Vaporization/Smoking of Mephedrone

Friends have told me that they've tried smoking it in a bong with cannabis and I tell them its a bit dodgy and probably won't work.

They reported that the mephedrone melted into a smelly hard off white "blob" with the consistency of plastic that had to be scraped from the bowl afterwards as it would not burn.
  #22  
Old 09-10-2012, 17:01
Lodewijkp Lodewijkp is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 03-03-2011
27 y/o Male from Netherlands
Posts: 557
Lodewijkp probably knows what they are talking about.Lodewijkp probably knows what they are talking about.Lodewijkp probably knows what they are talking about.Lodewijkp probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 387, Level: 3 Points: 387, Level: 3 Points: 387, Level: 3
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%
smoking mephedrone

swim tried smoking mephedrone.. swim thought it would be a good way to use less , avoid most negative side effects like nausea etc.

well swim was right about avoiding negative side effects, swim didn't use much mephedrone - probably 10 -20 mg range or something like that but it was terrible. when you smoke it it acts more like a stimulant (emphasis ) and it hits wayyyyy harder than doing it oral - you cannot compare it to oral use - it's so much stronger.

heart rate was through the roof and it's really hard on the brain... swim felt brain zaps like i used to have when i was quitting anti-depressants. it's really terrible..i can only compare it to medium -heavy anti-depressant withdrawal and caffeine toxicity, even if it takes 30 mins the urge to redose is huge, had more addictive feelings urges than opiates.

the good feeling that you get from taking this stuff is non-existent when you smoke it - it actually makes you depressed. swim smoked a small amount, swim almost felt like calling 911.. even tho swim was carefull , when smoking this stuff there is a small line between recreational use and hospitalization...

swim also has more long term problem with memory by doing it.... ( persisting for about 4 days now )

take swims advice... please do not smoke this stuff...

Lodewijkp added 13 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

btw swim thinks this ''drug'' is addictive like hell... but since swim smoked it he's having severe cravings, and brain fog more than usual...for swim it's the same feeling like being addicted to opiates or anti-depressants. Swim is totally unmotivated, and tend to be a bit down.

it temporarily cures swims depression for a few days - minus the headache day after usage. swim feels shit without it when it comes to long term. swim never had trouble resisting any temptation and substance but swim is having some trouble with this stuff.

if you do it just take capsules... oral use is way better

Last edited by Lodewijkp; 09-10-2012 at 17:41. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
4-methylmethcathinone, 4-mmc, cathinones, mephedrone, mephedrone smoking, mephedrone vaporizing, research chemicals, smoking 4-mmc, smoking mephedrone, stimulant research chemicals, vaporising mephedrone

Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Drug info - Mephedrone (4-methylmethcathinone, 4-MMC) Drug Info Alfa Beta-Ketones 257 06-12-2011 20:25
Side effects - If you have experienced side effects with Mephedrone, then read this. Alfa Beta-Ketones 37 06-01-2011 04:10
Experiences - SWIM's weird & wonderful day: cannabis, codeine & mephedrone. pride345 Beta-Ketones 4 29-07-2009 16:11

» New Threads
Need advice. HOw and when do you...
Last post by Cwb20022
3 Replies, 96 Views
I tried but it rough fear the...
Last post by tcttuck
51 Replies, 2,892 Views
Painful spot but no redness after...
Last post by BellTower72
4 Replies, 155 Views
MDMA and temporomandibular joint...
Last post by Champazzo
6 Replies, 297 Views
TMJ and rolling
Last post by Champazzo
2 Replies, 60 Views
Please help - Need support -...
Last post by AKA_freckles
7 Replies, 299 Views
Lets say it takes an hour for tea...
Last post by ldawg616
12 Replies, 322 Views
Kratom Tips and tricks
Last post by Replicator
2 Replies, 115 Views
Could MDMA/MDA Possibly solve the...
Last post by Nosferatus
1 Replies, 42 Views
What are your experiences with...
Last post by AltrdPercption
3 Replies, 57 Views
» New Wiki Articles
GHB
NET

Sitelinks: Information:

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:21.


Copyright: SIN Foundation 2003 - 2014, All rights reserved