Register Tags

Notices

Old 30-07-2009, 19:05
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

33 y/o Male from United States
Spoonbender420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Injecting Opana (oxymorphone) ER Proven Method !!!

We'll A friend of Mine has been prescribed 40mg Opana ER. He say's it works we'll to releive his back pain but it has such a bad bioavailability when taken orally.He has been trying very hard to find a method to IV it and has finally done it. For those un familiar with Opana ER Endo the company that makes Opana ER. Has spent millions to develope TimerX a time release Mechanism designed to make the pill abuse resistant due to its high potency. After much trial and error i watched him and another friend with the same prescription successfully IV Opana ER and with GREAT results to.

Heres how they did it

1. scrape or pick off the color coating of the pill. Don't use water to wash it off, you don't wan't to get your pill wet. It will fourm a layer of gel due to the TimerX

2.Crush the pill as finely as possible

3. Take a shot glass and fill it up about half way with alcohol. Rubbing alcohol is what they used any thing over 90% should work. You wan't alcohol that doesn't leave behind an residue when boiled off. Place some of the alcohol you wan't to use in a pan. Boil it all off and check the bottom of the pan for any kind of residue a tiny bit is okay but the less the better.

4. Add the crushed Opana to the glass of alcohol stir it we'll let it sit for at least 20mins. Stiring it every minute or so

5. Filter it , some how you must filter out all the particles left in the alcohol. Get two large clean and dry syringe of some kind , they use two 3cc syringes with the needles pulled out. Take out the plunger on one syringe and pack it with a large clump of dry cotton. use enough so theres about a 1/3 to 1/2 inch layer of packed cotton. Take the other syringe and begin drawing up the alcohol and spraying it into the other syringe once full. Put the plunger back on the cotton packed syringe and spray the alcohol though filtering it. Continue doing this untill all the alcohol has been filtered

6. Take the shot glass of filtered alcohol and place it on an electric stove turn the heat on medium high and slowly boil off the alcohol. DON'T use a gas stove alcohol fumes are heavy and will fall down to the flame and ignite. I don't know if useing a Microwave would work. Some how boil off the alcohol while doing so constantly blow on the shot glass this will blow the fumes away and help it boil down much faster. Once theres only a tiny bit of alcohol left take it off the heat and swish it around once it has all boiled off there will be a layer of Oxymorphone and part of the TimerX

7. Add how ever much water your needle holds to the glass and stur it up there will be a film that fourms and clumps together this is good. Let it sit in the water for around 10-15 mins. Add a piece of cotton to the mix for a filter and draw it up into your rig and your done. Adding a little citric acid or sour salt to the water helps break it down.

Lastly be VERY careful IVing Oxymorphone is 9-10 times stronger then eating it dont even bother IVing it unless you need to snort around 30mg+ to feel any thing even then start out with no more then 5mg your first time

Be safe and be careful and don't make this a habit my friends do it only when they have a severe pain episode and there break threw meds aren't enough injecting the filler from pills is very bad for you.

Sorry for the long post but its a long but we'll worth it prosses

Post Quality Evaluations:
great, useful information for a lot of DFers, thank you
good info
this is an international forum - pls use drug names not brand names - "oxymorphone" not "opana"
this method works great and carries all warnings that should be included
Old 31-07-2009, 03:53

Re: Injecting Opana ER Proven Method !!!

Yeah from start to finish it takes about an hour but as far as i know its the only method that works.

We'll worth it from the looks of things my same friend is prescribed 4mg dilaudid. He says the rush from 5mg or 1/8th of an opana 40 is about the same as 6-8mg of dilaudid
Old 31-07-2009, 04:04
Silver Member

Male from United States
thebige really adds to the discussion.thebige really adds to the discussion.thebige really adds to the discussion.thebige really adds to the discussion.thebige really adds to the discussion.thebige really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,072, Level: 5 Points: 1,072, Level: 5 Points: 1,072, Level: 5

Swim was watching someone he knows inject 40Mg Opanas.
And looking at the final product in the syringe,it looked like milky syrup.....
Now this is the same guy that swim has a picture of on his profile page with four syringes in his arm at once(so swiy can see that he doesn't really care about long term effects on his body)...
All that swim could say to him at the time was "That could not be good for you." and just left it at that.
swim will suggest this method to him for future use.

just a couple of things...
1. Swim thinks swiy could switch out the alcohol with water.......
2. swim doesn't know to many people that could wait that long with drugs in front of them.......when they want to get high.
Thanks for the info...
Swim hopes others will try this method and post back with their findings..

Thank you for the correction about the water.............also well writen method spoonbender....

Last edited by thebige; 06-11-2009 at 17:58.
Old 31-07-2009, 18:43

No the Alcohol is the critical part of this method, you can not substitute water for the alcohol. When any amount of water is added to Opana ER the TimerX immediately turns into gel. All of the oxymorphone is then traped inside a layer of gel where it will slowly leach out over a 12 hour period. The gel prevents the oxymorphone from dissolveing into the water quickly and the gel will clog up filters and needles. If you inject the gel its VERY bad for you
Old 04-08-2009, 23:41

I just contacted my friend and he said that you don't need to wait as long as i thought

The opana powder only needs to sit in the alcohol for about 2 minutes

When adding water to the condensed oxymorphone (after you evaporate off all the alcohol) you only need to let it sit for 1-2 minutes not 15 but letting it sit in the water longer doesn't matter
Old 23-08-2009, 10:43

32 y/o Male
methadoneman77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

Great post. Some guy has Opana 40s and he said he was going to give it a shot. He had a question though about the part that says "there will be a layer of Oxymorphone and part of the Timer X ". Was the layer of Oxymorphone much greater than the Timer X or just a slight decrease.
You should let your friends know if they don't already that they shouldn't boil the alcohol opana solution on medium high heat, they should heat it at a really good simmer. Like where the solution is bubbling pretty fast but not blazing. The point trying to be made is that it will cook up some of the oxymorphone. Alcohol will still dissolve pretty fast at a simmering rate instead of a boiling one.
Some guy was also wondering if adding acedic acid, propylene glycol and alcohol might totally eradicate the TIMER X.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:55
Silver Member

Male from USA - California
CrookieMonster is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1

has anyone tried this with success? i dont have a hotplate // electric stove and i dont really want to go out and get one if i dont have to.. also sorry for bumping an older thread..
Old 06-10-2009, 05:52
Silver Member

Female from United States
static_vodka_420 is a decent psychonaut.static_vodka_420 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 194, Level: 2 Points: 194, Level: 2 Points: 194, Level: 2

yes swim would like to hear if any swiys suceeded before he decides to
Old 23-10-2009, 03:09

Not to worrie SWIM has done it on a gas stove to with no problems also a candle will work just fine

The oxymorphone layer your left with after evaporating off the alcohol will be very small in comparison to the amount of powder you start with thats why SWIM like IVing opana ER when you follow this method the end product is a very clear solution with very few suspended particles which means its much less harmful then IVing other pills

Spoonbender420 added 10 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Addative notes:

SWIM does not know if other types of Alcohol will affect the end product SWIM has only used isopropyl alcohol

Adding some type of acid like citric acid to the water that you add at the end will help the oxymorphone dissolve into the water for a stronger injecting

IMPORTANT NOTE : after evaporateing off the alcohol you'll end up with a film that is slighly white you add water to this to dissolve out the oxymorph the film will not dissolve complettly nor should it it is VERY IMPORTANT at this time NOT to boil the water and opana soulution one because it will destroy some of the oxyM and also because the film you end up with will contain a type of scilica that will dissolve in boiling water but not hot water dissolveing and injecting this scilica is bad for the veins and body it made SWIMs hole body turn red and he had a hard time breathing but that only happened to SWIM when he accidently boiled the final solution SWIM has IV'd Opana ER with great results dozens of times after words

Spoonbender420 added 7 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

SORRY FOR SUCH HUGE POSTs

QUICK SUMMERY OF WHAT TO DO

1. remove color coating of pill and finely crush desired amount of OPANA ER ( start with a very small amount if new to IVing )

2. add about a table spoon of alcohol per half pill of OPANA ER mix we'll

3. filter alcohol solution i use two old syringes one to such up and squirt the liquid into another syringe thats pack with around 10 units of cotton then push the alcohol threw the cotton

4. take the filtered alcohol and evaporate it all off slowly twords the end it will turn white and you will be left with a fine film

5. Add hot water to container the film is in

6. swish it around and try and break up the film with the cap of the rig then filter it with a piece of cotton and Wa La

Last edited by Spoonbender420; 23-10-2009 at 03:09. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 23-10-2009, 15:55

30 y/o Male from Earth
g666d probably knows what they are talking about.g666d probably knows what they are talking about.g666d probably knows what they are talking about.g666d probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 921, Level: 4 Points: 921, Level: 4 Points: 921, Level: 4

Some alcohols have been denatured with pyridine, in history. Swim doesn't know if this still happens, but would be nasty to put up ones veigns. Bitrex is common, and possibly not the best thing to IV. Swims country's methylated spirits has dye, but other countries do not.

i appreciate the effort that went into first post so don't mean as a criticism. IPA doesn't get denatured, as it makes you blind anyway (not if used as in this tek). More for people thinking of using metho or hand sanitizer or something.

Swim would think any residue to be highly suspect. Swim has heard of additives in IPA to prevent production of hash oil, but not sure how true. (Swims understanding was that the stores were issued the additive to be dispensed on paint shop's discretion, for suspect orders, but is hearsay)
Old 24-10-2009, 17:03

Yes alot of rubbing alcohol's will have nasty addatives which is why you all ways check the active and inactive ingredients it should say whats in it i've found that most rubbing alcohol contains only water and Isopropyl alcohol AVOID the ones with dye and other nasty chemicals added to it

I'm pretty sure that it will only make you blind of you injest it but i'm sure IVing it is bad too which is why you wan't to evaporate off ALL of the alcohol
Old 16-05-2010, 09:35

26 y/o Male
OPAphiliac_33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Re: Injecting Opana (oxymorphone) ER Proven Method !!!

First of all i know this is an old thread but if you are searching on how to do this you probably found this thread. and i just want to say that THIS METHOD IS LEGIT.
this is my first time posting but i just had to post because i too was very skeptikal about this working at all. and it does. I just did it not five minutes ago. lol.

I was able to aquire and Opana 40mg ER. i used a razor blade and got rid of the coating and use about a fourth of the pill.
(usually i like to do an 80mg OC. but i couldn't get one.)
I did pretty much what Spoonbender420 said to do with a few slight differences
(only because i didn't have exactly what he had):

1. Crushed/Cut up pill into a fine powder and then poured that into a shot glass.

2. Added a table-spoon of rubbing alcohol (acctually only had 70% isopropyl) and stired about a minute or two.

3. Added a cotton and use an infant syringe to suck it up. Then put that from the infant syringe onto a spoon.

4. Went to my stove and placed to spoon on the burner which i turned on at a low to medium heat. Let the alcohol evaporate
(Dont need to boil, a few bubbles is fine. but just enough heat to evaporate the iso) And then remove from the burner. (turn off the stove. LOL Don't burn your house down)

5. Added my syringe of water (luke warm even) and stired with the cap of the rig.
There was a slight 'film' so just try to break it up a little but its not too important.

6. Then put in a piece of cotton and drew up into the syringe you are going to use to bang with.
AND THATS IT! SIMPLE!! you are ready. Find a vein (sometimes harder than this method LOL) and enjoy

All in all, it took me maybe 15 mins (and that's with not really knowing what exactly to do.) It took me longer to write this thread than do this process.
Even with my slight alterations, it worked great. It worked well enough that i had to register an account and let everyone know that this works!
Thank you Spoonbender420 for this process. I am forever greatful.

Sorry if this is too long. I just popped my thread cherry. LOL
Old 17-05-2010, 10:28

27 y/o Male from United States
HATEu4NOW is a decent psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonbender420 View Post
7. Add how ever much water your needle holds to the glass and stur it up there will be a film that fourms and clumps together this is good. Let it sit in the water for around 10-15 mins. Add a piece of cotton to the mix for a filter and draw it up into your rig and your done. Adding a little citric acid or sour salt to the water helps break it down.
The CLUMP is NOT GOOD. That is the polysacharide layer still coming through. Also DONT add the citric acid or sour salt, just refilter. I will post a scientificly perfect way of extracting.

HATEu4NOW added 2 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Hello my friends. SWIM has a great method for extracting Oxymorphone from Opana ER but also has a few questions about this great process. SWIY will need the following. For scientific purposes SWIM will only going over the best possible way to do this extraction. Keep in mind some of the pictures SWIM is posting are not the proper way and are actually unsafe. SWIM will go over the proper safe method. The pictures are only meant as a guide.

*Keep in mind Opana is the only pill on the market currently the contains Oxymorphone, there are no generics. This product was taken off the market in the past and has just been rereleased in the form of Opana and only Opana.

What SWIY will need?
Buchner Funnel Glass Frit medium to fine
Side-Arm Erlenmeyer Flask/Filter Flask
Python Fauce Pump
Pyrex Dish and Pot or Pan that the dish can sit in with good amount of room to pick it up and to work. The more surface area the better to an extent. Helps evaporate the Alcohol faster but the it is harder to clean the Oxymorphone off of.
EverClear or 99% IsoPropyl Alcohol nothing less! Get EverClear where sold OTC, it is healthier.
Wax Candle Warmer
Eye Dropper 1-3ml suggested
Shot Glasses

Over View:

What we will be doing is breaking down the polysaccharide matrix inside of the Opana ER which contains our drug. We will do this with our HIGH proof Alcohol. Once the matrix is broken down we will the filter the Alcohol with our Buchner Glass Frit Filter. Once the Alcohol is separated from the waste/matrix we will evaporate the Alcohol off leaving us our pure Oxymorphone.

Step by Step Process:

1. Gather supplies. This can all be done from online shopping. I have provided links above which explain the objects that you are using.

2. Get Opana ER. 1 will get 3 5mg doses (aprox take some loss into consideration) 1 5mg dose is equal to 75mg Oxycodone when taken IV. Hence the extraction. So as you can see this process is vitally important...do the math, get rich or get faded!

3. COMPLETLY removes the coating off of the pills.

4. Crush the pills completely.

5. Submerge the crushed pills in your Alcohol. For every 400mg use aprox 120ml/4oz Alcohol to break down the matrix. Place on the Candle Warmer and stir every 15min for at least 1 hr.

6. Turn off candle warmer (You can move to step 7. if you want to but will get better yield if wait) Next wait aprox 12-18 hrs and then turn the candle warmer back on. Stir once every 15min for 1 hr. Turn off candle warmer. Wait 4 hrs and DO NOT MOVE THE SOLUTION. LET THE PARTICLES SETTLE OVER THE COURSE OF 4hrs.

As shown done on stove. DO NOT PLACE GLASS DIRECTLY ON STOVE. IT WILL BREAK! ONLY USE PYREX GLASS AND PLACE IN METAL PAN IF YOU DON'T HAVE CANDLE WARMER!!!!!!!

7. You will now take the eye dropper and very carefully without disturbing the settled matrix, suck up the Alcohol and place into shot glasses.

8. Setup up Python Faucet Suction to your Filter Flask. Place Buchner Funnel Glass Frit on rubber piece on Filter Flask. Test to make sure everything is air tight.

9. Prep your filter with 1ml Alcohol. To do this simply place 1ml of plain alcohol into your filter before you turn it on. This will get the filter wet and help the particles get trapped.

10. As you slowly turn the faucet to turn the water on and create suction pour the Oxymorphone Alcohol solution from the shot glasses through the Buchner Glass Filter. To obtain best results don't turn the suction up too much, just enough to get a stream of liquid to come from the filter into the flask. I personally get a fast drip going, just before a stream would happen. Once all Alcohol is through filter put another 1-2ml of Alcohol through the filter to get any remaining Oxymorphone out.

11. Fill up metal pan with just enough water to cover the bottom. Place Pyrex Glass Dish into water. Pour your now filtered Oxymorphone Alcohol Solution onto the glass tray. Turn the stove on just enough to get the water to come to a steam. This will be enough to evaporate your Alcohol out to leave the remaining pure Oxymorphone.

12. Add water, if any matrix happened to make it through it will gel up when water is added. This should not happen is all the directions were followed properly. If you substitute the Buchner Glass Filter Frit for something homemade this will most likely happen. Tisk Tisk, armature. Remove the gel from the solution and wash with water, now take this water and add to the other water. You are now ready to place into a needle.

13. Do the math while adding the water so you know how much Oxymorphone there is in each ml of water. I suggest a 5mg shot. This will place someone w/ no tolerance into a whirlwind of puking! If you’re a hardcore user try 15mg. (I define a hardcore user as someone who can do 100mg of Oxycodone in one shot or more.)

14. Repeat to get more out. When we do 400mg we get about another 30mg on the 2nd wash.

HATEu4NOW added 4 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebige View Post
Swim was watching someone he knows inject 40Mg Opanas.
And looking at the final product in the syringe,it looked like milky syrup.....
Now this is the same guy that swim has a picture of on his profile page with four syringes in his arm at once(so swiy can see that he doesn't really care about long term effects on his body)...
All that swim could say to him at the time was "That could not be good for you." and just left it at that.
swim will suggest this method to him for future use.

just a couple of things...
1. Swim thinks swiy could switch out the alcohol with water.......
2. swim doesn't know to many people that could wait that long with drugs in front of them.......when they want to get high.
Thanks for the info...
Swim hopes others will try this method and post back with their findings..

Thank you for the correction about the water.............also well writen method spoonbender....
The milky stuff is the polysacharide layer coming through. It is not "good" for you but 100% breaks down in water over time. Not sure if your kidneys can filter that out. If anyone know please post how and why as scientifically as possible. If the kidneys DO filter out the polysacharide then this substance is 100% safe to IV no matter how much milk is in there. If not you will want to get the shot as cleas as possible, these shots can really carry alot of unwanted stuff if not done properly. SWIM doesn't take a chance and goes with the Buchner Glass Frited Funnel

HATEu4NOW added 3 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

Quote:
No the Alcohol is the critical part of this method, you can not substitute water for the alcohol. When any amount of water is added to Opana ER the TimerX immediately turns into gel. All of the oxymorphone is then traped inside a layer of gel where it will slowly leach out over a 12 hour period. The gel prevents the oxymorphone from dissolveing into the water quickly and the gel will clog up filters and needles. If you inject the gel its VERY bad for you
Bad in what sense. Also is the drug in the polysacharide matrix before water is added and it gels up? I was under the impression it was from the get go, that is why you need to add the alcohol, to break down and release the drug. The drug is slightly soluable in alcohol so the more you use the better. Also I thought that it gels up causing less surface area and it clumps up making it harder for your stomach acid to break it down. Any thoughts people.

Post Quality Evaluations:
excellent write-up, thanks for the pictures! In the future, make sure to 'SWIM' completely through one's postings...and no mention of price is allowed either! :)

Last edited by Alfa; 07-11-2010 at 17:01. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 16-06-2010, 05:07

Male from United States
Dive is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Not to worrie SWIM has done it on a gas stove to with no problems also a candle will work just fine

The oxymorphone layer your left with after evaporating off the alcohol will be very small in comparison to the amount of powder you start with thats why SWIM like IVing opana ER when you follow this method the end product is a very clear solution with very few suspended particles which means its much less harmful then IVing other pills

Addative notes:

SWIM does not know if other types of Alcohol will affect the end product SWIM has only used isopropyl alcohol

Adding some type of acid like citric acid to the water that you add at the end will help the oxymorphone dissolve into the water for a stronger injecting

IMPORTANT NOTE : after evaporateing off the alcohol you'll end up with a film that is slighly white you add water to this to dissolve out the oxymorph the film will not dissolve complettly nor should it it is VERY IMPORTANT at this time NOT to boil the water and opana soulution one because it will destroy some of the oxyM and also because the film you end up with will contain a type of scilica that will dissolve in boiling water but not hot water dissolveing and injecting this scilica is bad for the veins and body it made SWIMs hole body turn red and he had a hard time breathing but that only happened to SWIM when he accidently boiled the final solution SWIM has IV'd Opana ER with great results dozens of times after words

1. remove color coating of pill and finely crush desired amount of OPANA ER ( start with a very small amount if new to IVing )

3. filter alcohol solution i use two old syringes one to such up and squirt the liquid into another syringe thats pack with around 10 units of cotton then push the alcohol threw the cotton

4. take the filtered alcohol and evaporate it all off slowly twords the end it will turn white and you will be left with a fine film

6. swish it around and try and break up the film with the cap of the rig then filter it with a piece of cotton and Wa La
Dive followed directions as instructed by a Swim. Dive was successful in his attempt. It is similar to making a cheesecake. Doesn't seem right until all done and Dive removes the tie. Thank you for your knowledge, time for dive to jump off again. Thank you.
Old 19-06-2010, 08:01

Male
NEW2DIS1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Addative notes:

I have just tried this 4 the first time with less than a quarter of a 40mg. opana er an it was my first shot of the day an got a really nice high. I usually do a 80mg oxycottin with 1.5ml water. I NOT QUIET AS BUZZED AS DOING THE 80o.c. but the opana is alot cheaper here an I can only imagine what doing the whole 40 would B like
Old 21-06-2010, 16:57

Male
99teggsr is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you guys serious ? all this work and waiting to bang an opana ? Listen, ive shot probably over a hundred opana 40 mg er in the last six months and this method has worked for me EVERY time with outstanding results.

remove coating by getting it wet and rub it off with paper towel. crush pill into fine powder. put powder in spoon, over medium heat on electric or (ideally) gas stove. stirr with a knife till it is a darkish brown and no white is left. it will sometimes smoke and catch on fire. remove from heat. dip botton of spoon in glass of cold water, and listen to that wonderful sizzle. add 1.5 times the amount of water you intend for the shot. one cc rigs work best and for a forty you almost need one to avoid doing multiple shots. so squirt the water in, break up all the chunks of burnt OP with needle cap, or kitchen knife handle, you want it to be completely chunk free. turn on oven, and bring this mixture to a quick boil. dunk bottom of spoon in glass of water again. cut half a cigarette filter off a cig and put it in the middle. wait 2 mins, and suck up all the brown water. Shoot, and be amazed at how incredible strong these things can be.

you can usually get two shots out of, with the second not being nearly as strong as first. so rinse again and enjoy.
Old 16-09-2010, 05:18
Silver Member

Male from USA - California
CrookieMonster is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1

has anyone tried using pure labgrade methanol instead of isoprop? methanol usually gets a higher yield when doing extractions..
Old 11-10-2010, 04:36
Silver Member

Female from United States
static_vodka_420 is a decent psychonaut.static_vodka_420 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 194, Level: 2 Points: 194, Level: 2 Points: 194, Level: 2

swim knows for a fact that waTER does not work period he has seen his friends use this method but hes waiting ton see long term effects before he tries it it does make it possible to inject them however. Swim himself prefers to purchase the 10mg instant release Oxymorphone pills. They break down safelly every time( well as safelly as possible)
Old 11-10-2010, 16:06

Female from Canada
igot???'s is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

What about the IVing the IR opanas, i've searched the forums for a proven way but haven't found one. SWIM is going to be getting some opana IR 10s and is looking for a way to IV them, SWIM knows that they are a strong opiate and should be taken IV with caution, SWIMs plan is to start with around a 5mg dose IVed. Can anyone direct SWIM to a method for IVing opana IR?
Old 18-10-2010, 19:37

Male from United States
Dive is an unknown quantity at this point

IF you use a cotton ball to draw the alcohol from the timer-x it helps speed up the length of your project.

Dive added 2 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

I.e. crush pill after removing coating. Drp powder into shot glass add 2 tsps. of isoprop. seperate timerx powder from solution. boil off isoprop. I use metal table spoon on stove op (electric) the add capful of water mix it up and hammer it off. Total time 15 mins.

Last edited by Dive; 18-10-2010 at 19:37. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-11-2010, 00:50
Silver Member

Male from United States
chargedcamaro81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1

SWIM is having trouble with this. He crushes up the pill, (a 20 mg er opana ), puts it into a spoon. He takes 1 tsp isop. alcohol and mixes the two together for 5 min. He then draws the solution up into a series of 1/2ml rigs w/o needles. He puts 1/2 inch of cotton in another syringe w/o needle, and forces solution through cotton, changing cotton for every rig. He takes new solution on spoon and heats the bottom with a lighter, making sure he doesn't boil it. When it is done, he is left with a film on the spoon. He takes a new rig and draws up approx. 1 full 1/2ml rig of water and adds it to the spoon with film. He tries to break up the film, but it doesn't really work. He adds a cotton to mixture and draws up liquid. He then injects, but doesn't seem to feel much of anything. What is he doing wrong? He would appreciate any help ASAP, as he's complaining he wants to get his nod on....haha!
Old 12-11-2010, 21:52
Silver Member

Male from USA - New Jersey
kenaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1

Quote:
3. Take a shot glass and fill it up about half way with alcohol. Rubbing alcohol is what they used any thing over 90% should work. You wan't alcohol that doesn't leave behind an residue when boiled off. Place some of the alcohol you wan't to use in a pan. Boil it all off and check the bottom of the pan for any kind of residue a tiny bit is okay but the less the better.

4. Add the crushed Opana to the glass of alcohol stir it we'll let it sit for at least 20mins. Stiring it every minute or so
My pit bull Mookie was under the impression (and has seen several references to that effect) that oxymorphone is only sparingly soluble in alcohol. So Mookie was wondering if SWIY wouldn't lose a lot of the final product during filtering.

Mookie hastens to add that he has never tried this technique and doesn't know oxymorphone's actual solubility in alcohol. Mookie hopes that one of the other pit bulls reading this have access to a Merck Manual, which might have more specific information on the topic.
Old 14-11-2010, 01:38
Banned

29 y/o Male from United States
shamansblues is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenaz View Post
My pit bull Mookie was under the impression (and has seen several references to that effect) that oxymorphone is only sparingly soluble in alcohol. So Mookie was wondering if SWIY wouldn't lose a lot of the final product during filtering.

Mookie hastens to add that he has never tried this technique and doesn't know oxymorphone's actual solubility in alcohol. Mookie hopes that one of the other pit bulls reading this have access to a Merck Manual, which might have more specific information on the topic.

guessing same as morphine?
Soluability: 1G of Morphine HCl dissolves in about 17.5cc of water and in
about 52cc of alcohol at 25c; also in about .5cc of boiling water or
46cc of alcohol at 60c. It is soluable in glycerin, but insoluable in CHCl3
and ether.

taken from erowid

swim is not planning to bang these pills as he is content snorting them but swim wants to know if one were to perform this experiment could swi hypothetically do a second wash on the leftover sludge and re filter? Swim would also like to recommend other swimmers that do this to use better filters and high grade alcohol fit for human consumption. example high proof everclear is safer than ISO...research ISO you don't wana bang anything with ISO residue possibly in it..no no
Old 27-11-2010, 02:04
Silver Member

37 y/o Male from United States
UNIBLACK810 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 102, Level: 1 Points: 102, Level: 1 Points: 102, Level: 1

[QUOTE=chargedcamaro81;916825]SWIM is having trouble with this. He crushes up the pill, (a 20 mg er opana ), puts it into a spoon. He takes 1 tsp isop. alcohol and mixes the two together for 5 min. He then draws the solution up into a series of 1/2ml rigs w/o needles. He puts 1/2 inch of cotton in another syringe w/o needle, and forces solution through cotton, changing cotton for every rig. He takes new solution on spoon and heats the bottom with a lighter, making sure he doesn't boil it. When it is done, he is left with a film on the spoon. He takes a new rig and draws up approx. 1 full 1/2ml rig of water and adds it to the spoon with film. He tries to break up the film, but it doesn't really work. He adds a cotton to mixture and draws up liquid. He then injects, but doesn't seem to feel much of anything. What is he doing wrong? He would appreciate any help ASAP, as he's complaining he wants to get his nod on....haha![/QUote

Swim does not know why this is not working for you because this mehtod is full proof.Swim does this regurally and it works every single time and swim has a very high tolerance. And also the process doesnt take but about 5 mins for swim but it MOST definetly works. The shot feels better than a one of high grade H every single time almost knocks swim out his seat off a half of a forty so be very careful.
Old 28-11-2010, 16:39
Banned

29 y/o Male from United States
shamansblues is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=UNIBLACK810;922939]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chargedcamaro81 View Post
SWIM is having trouble with this. He crushes up the pill, (a 20 mg er opana ), puts it into a spoon. He takes 1 tsp isop. alcohol and mixes the two together for 5 min. He then draws the solution up into a series of 1/2ml rigs w/o needles. He puts 1/2 inch of cotton in another syringe w/o needle, and forces solution through cotton, changing cotton for every rig. He takes new solution on spoon and heats the bottom with a lighter, making sure he doesn't boil it. When it is done, he is left with a film on the spoon. He takes a new rig and draws up approx. 1 full 1/2ml rig of water and adds it to the spoon with film. He tries to break up the film, but it doesn't really work. He adds a cotton to mixture and draws up liquid. He then injects, but doesn't seem to feel much of anything. What is he doing wrong? He would appreciate any help ASAP, as he's complaining he wants to get his nod on....haha![/QUote

Swim does not know why this is not working for you because this mehtod is full proof.Swim does this regurally and it works every single time and swim has a very high tolerance. And also the process doesnt take but about 5 mins for swim but it MOST definetly works. The shot feels better than a one of high grade H every single time almost knocks swim out his seat off a half of a forty so be very careful.

holy crap man 20mg injected? all at once? doctors inject 1mg for pain..5mg IV would be insane. Tolerance is definitely coming into play here. are you using 99% iso? anything lower than 99% has water in it. It will not work if water touches the timerx and causes a gunk up. If this swimmmer was to do this, he would barely heat the alcohol/opana solution. Heat is important but it also can cause it to gunk up. Cold Alcohol will work but produce less yield will dissolving less binder.

Filtration is key. swim remembers other cats trying to do your method with OC's and they would end up with a cloudy solution before banging it. What other filters can be used? The micron size for a coffee filter is about 15-30. For cotton it can be anywhere between 6-30. Obviously the buchner filter stated by the OP would be ideal.

This method is to dangerous. Did you ever used to bang the old school oxy morphs? the nu morphans? they came in 1 to 2mg ampules. These were the cream of the crop and instant release. People would die sometimes after one or more of these. Numorphan was removed from the market. Now they have opana which is 20x that dose but its only allowed because of the pill technology. I'm convinced if you got a full 20mg shot of oxymorphone at once you would be dead. Be very careful when extracting and playing with needles with this drug. The fine line between high and death is so thin..

Share this on:

Tags
14-hydroxydihydromorphinone, analgesic, bioavailability, extraction, injecting, intravenous injection, numorphone, old syringe, opioid, oxymorphone bioavailability, pyrex, tolerance

» New Threads
last chance to stop. home detox...
Last post by Dawn Godess
19 Replies, 391 Views
Intranasal Ketamine Provides...
Last post by CLICKHEREx
3 Replies, 72 Views
"Snowflakes"...
Last post by Hippiedave82
5 Replies, 138 Views
Xanax with Soma?
Last post by Name goes here