Notices

Old 27-07-2009, 18:59
Silver Member

56 y/o Female from Germany
'ere is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 153, Level: 2 Points: 153, Level: 2 Points: 153, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Better Quality Heroin in Amsterdam?

Last month my hat and her SO went to Amsterdam. My hat is happy with the weed. But, my hat's SO is a junkie, however not a constant one at the moment.
My hat's part of Discworld went totally dry because all contacts were busted.
So, my hat did her homework to find out where the junkies might be in the Dam.
Unfortunately, some of the threads read were older, and the info not current.

However, contacts were made near a needle exchange place.
Unfortunately, the contacts turned out to be crackheads - who gave him poor quality for too much money.
My hat's SO has serious health problems when injecting dirty stuff.

My hat has been desperately trying to save the life of her SO.
She is trying to keep him out of Asia, and make sure he can get clean stuff in the Dam.
However, he thinks that doing some number 4 in Asia would be a lot cleaner.
Maybe it would be, but my hat fears an OD and all sorts of trouble Asia offers.

Ironic that he qualifies for the new synthetic heroin program.
Unfortunately, his part of the country is delaying things, in the hope they can overturn it in the next election.
So, what should be a lifesaver is being bogged down with political bullshit.

My hat is begging for some gentle guidance about how things might be better done next time we are in the Dam.

Thanks in Advance
Old 30-07-2009, 01:25
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from United Kingdom
flube is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 205, Level: 2 Points: 205, Level: 2 Points: 205, Level: 2
Re: Better Quality H in Amsterdam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'ere View Post
Last month my hat and her SO went to Amsterdam. My hat is happy with the weed. But, my hat's SO is a junkie, however not a constant one at the moment.
My hat's part of Discworld went totally dry because all contacts were busted.
So, my hat did her homework to find out where the junkies might be in the Dam.
Unfortunately, some of the threads read were older, and the info not current.

However, contacts were made near a needle exchange place.
Unfortunately, the contacts turned out to be crackheads - who gave him poor quality for too much money.
My hat's SO has serious health problems when injecting dirty stuff.

My hat has been desperately trying to save the life of her SO.
She is trying to keep him out of Asia, and make sure he can get clean stuff in the Dam.
However, he thinks that doing some number 4 in Asia would be a lot cleaner.
Maybe it would be, but my hat fears an OD and all sorts of trouble Asia offers.

Ironic that he qualifies for the new synthetic heroin program.
Unfortunately, his part of the country is delaying things, in the hope they can overturn it in the next election.
So, what should be a lifesaver is being bogged down with political bullshit.

My hat is begging for some gentle guidance about how things might be better done next time we are in the Dam.

Thanks in Advance
Swim thinks asia is a better idea, Laos is opiate heaven, and opium can be ordered via a menu in most resturants found in vieng vang. Swim has tried to cop in amsterdam, and has been ripped left right and centre. Almost three times! The dam is ok for skunk, but other stuff from the street is almost always cak! Swim was also mugged in the Dam. Swim has been to Asia over 15 times, in Cambodia and Laos everything is very available, and great quality. OD's are avoidable by using very little amounts of Number 4, as swim found this out the hard way. Never had trouble by cops, or set ups. Swim has heard stories about this in thailand, yet swim has only used opium and Yaba in Thailand. Swim recommends Vieng vang in Laos,opium and N4 it is available in resturants and the place is very chilled and you can smoke o in the cafes.

Sorry swim cant offer advice about the Dam, as all swim had is trouble when trying to get anything other than skunk. Swim thinks that it is very available there, but you would need to have a contact to avoid the rips offs, like any country in the EU.

Happy Swimming.

Post Quality Evaluations:
great information
Old 30-07-2009, 10:11
R.I.P.

31 y/o Male from United States
dyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13
Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0%

Well, just to warn about this thread: it's against the rules to specifically give or ask for a source, so don't do that. SWIM was only ever in Amsterdam for 10 days, but there were all kinds of people propositioning SWIM for everything/everydrug you can think of in the red light district when he was there. *shrugs*

Also SWIM has spent probably 2 out of 3 days on average for the past 4 years in the worst ghettos in Chicago and would say, a general rule at least in major cities, is that 80-90% of homeless people are crack and/or heroin addicts and know all the spots and pretty much everything that goes on. If you need to know something somewhere, ask a homeless person.
Old 30-07-2009, 18:56
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flube View Post
...Never had trouble by cops, or set ups. ... Swim recommends Vieng vang in Laos,opium and N4 it is available in resturants and the place is very chilled and you can smoke o in the cafes. ...

...Swim thinks that it is very available there, but you would need to have a contact to avoid the rips offs, like any country in the EU.
Thanks so much for answering.
That does much to set my hat at ease about Asia.
Hopefully, things haven't changed since SWIY was there.
My hat was afraid that they would just gobble him up there.

My hat's SO actually scored several times in the Dam by talking to an old black man and a street hooker.

'ere added 7 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyingtomorrow View Post
Well, just to warn about this thread: it's against the rules to specifically give or ask for a source, so don't do that. ...

...ask a homeless person.
Right.
My hat was trying to be very careful to not ask for a source.
Was more asking how than who.
But, not sure that my hat's SO will still be alive by the time a gold membership is earned.
There's a desperate situation...

Pretty sure those were homeless people that were dealt with.

Last edited by 'ere; 30-07-2009 at 18:56. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 31-07-2009, 02:41
Silver Member

Quote:
Thanks so much for answering.
That does much to set my hat at ease about Asia.
Hopefully, things haven't changed since SWIY was there.
My hat was afraid that they would just gobble him up there.
Swim was there two months ago, and goes every three months, back and forth, like a yo yo. Everything is very nice there and unchanged for junkies!

Laos LaOs LAOS!!!!!
Old 31-07-2009, 06:12
Palladium Member

Male from Japan
Spucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline Medline
Points: 4,534, Level: 9 Points: 4,534, Level: 9 Points: 4,534, Level: 9
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
AW: Better Quality Heroin in Amsterdam?

My Cat stayed in Vang Vieng, Luang Prabang and many other Places in Lao for a very long Time.
Let me say that she mentioned that is not sooooo easy there!
The Price depends really on the Time.

Maybe we open up a Thread about SEA.?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KIF_0990.jpg (90.9 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by Spucky; 31-07-2009 at 06:27.
Old 31-07-2009, 12:51
Silver Member

Quote:
Swim was there two months ago, and goes every three months, back and forth, like a yo yo. Everything is very nice there and unchanged for junkies!
!
Thanks for verifying that is current info.
Lives are going to change, based this.

'ere added 52 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spucky View Post
My Cat stayed in Vang Vieng, Luang Prabang and many other Places in Lao for a very long Time.

Your cat is confusing my hat.
The previous post by flube led the silly hat to think it was easy as ordering a cola.

Last edited by 'ere; 31-07-2009 at 12:51. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 31-07-2009, 13:20
Silver Member

Quote:
Thanks for verifying that is current info.
Lives are going to change, based this.

'ere added 52 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

Your cat is confusing my hat.
The previous post by flube led the silly hat to think it was easy as ordering a cola.
there has been reports on the net of the place been opium free, that is really rubbish! swim went fearing the worse after reading the item on the interweb, but was presently surprised and was offered a special menu at most resturants, stayed for one week and got anything swim asked for, even stuff that was not on the menu, like yaba. So swim can confirm it is all still cool there, swims canadian friend works at the bucket bar, and told swim that he is still working there, and enjoying the treats of Laos. 100% seen first hand. Even have video footage, i could post on youtube will do soon and pm you a link! Silly interwebs trying to clean up an image, or protect one? oh dear.... damn. hush!

flube added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

Quote:

So what problems did swim encounter? Swim was like a kid in a candy store.

////yes!! a SE ASIA thread!! Do it, ill yab all day about it!

Last edited by flube; 31-07-2009 at 13:25. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 31-07-2009, 13:21
Silver Member

Re: AW: Better Quality Heroin in Amsterdam?

Quote:
Excellent idea.
Shall SWIY or SWIM do that?
Old 31-07-2009, 13:25
Silver Member

Re: Better Quality Heroin in Amsterdam?

Swim on!
Old 31-07-2009, 13:59
Silver Member

Quote:
... Even have video footage, i could post on youtube will do soon and pm you a link!...

////yes!! a SE ASIA thread!! Do it, ill yab all day about it!
My hat would love to see the video.
Also looking forward to that thread.
Thanks, guys.

What's yaba for, getting over the nods?

'ere added 21 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

Started the new thread about Asia.

Using Opiates in SE Asia

Last edited by 'ere; 31-07-2009 at 20:32. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-08-2009, 17:02
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
kasbeq really adds to the discussion.kasbeq really adds to the discussion.kasbeq really adds to the discussion.kasbeq really adds to the discussion.kasbeq really adds to the discussion.kasbeq really adds to the discussion.
Points: 909, Level: 4 Points: 909, Level: 4 Points: 909, Level: 4

Originally Posted by flube
...Never had trouble by cops, or set ups. ... Swim recommends Vieng vang in Laos,opium and N4 it is available in resturants and the place is very chilled and you can smoke o in the cafes. ...

...Swim thinks that it is very available there, but you would need to have a contact to avoid the rips offs, like any country in the EU.

Swim would take this advice with a pinch of salt as this is only circumstantial ( no offence to anyone ) Swim has a different experience with thai police as swim room mate nearly got into huge trouble over purchasing opium . In swims opinion swiy should avoid or at least apply extreme caution when purchasing or possessing drugs in south east asia

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good warning about the trouble that swiy can get in.
Old 04-08-2009, 17:21
Silver Member

38 y/o Male from Singapore
trixion is a decent psychonaut.trixion is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 221, Level: 2 Points: 221, Level: 2 Points: 221, Level: 2

yo swi-kas, money makes the world go round. Those thai cops just want some tips from swiy. Give them some and when they see swiy the next time. They will be greeting you: "Sa Wa Di Kap" with their hands closed. Swim's horse got the cops to buy stuffs ...as the horse told the cops that nowadays she was unable to find due to raids. See how automatic and understanding the cops are..!
Old 04-08-2009, 17:46
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
kasbeq really adds to the discussion.kasbeq really adds to the discussion.kasbeq really adds to the discussion.kasbeq really adds to the discussion.kasbeq really adds to the discussion.kasbeq really adds to the discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixion View Post
yo swi-kas, money makes the world go round. Those thai cops just want some tips from swiy. Give them some and when they see swiy the next time. They will be greeting you: "Sa Wa Di Kap" with their hands closed. Swim's horse got the cops to buy stuffs ...as the horse told the cops that nowadays she was unable to find due to raids. See how automatic and understanding the cops are..!
I completely agree with you on this one – however you could end up in a cops hands that has a grudge against “farangs” and if he decides to pursue lawful avenues than swiy could end up in real trouble (bearing in mind the harsh – almost draconian local drug laws) that are not worth risk. I was not disputing swiys advice merely saying it was circumstantial experience
Old 04-08-2009, 17:52
Silver Member

Female from United States
east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.
Points: 813, Level: 4 Points: 813, Level: 4 Points: 813, Level: 4
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

swim heard a similiar thing about being able to order heroin only this person said they were able to order it from their hotel room and charge it to their account like room service.

swim always thought that sounded unbelievably amazing although she doesn't know how true it is.

As far as ordering from a menu goes ..... do the people working in the restaurants give the menu to everyone or do people have to ask for it?

swims confused as she can imagine "normal" tourists freaking out if they are not there for that.
Old 04-08-2009, 18:01
Palladium Member

Male from Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by east_of_eden View Post
swim heard a similiar thing about being able to order heroin only this person said they were able to order it from their hotel room and charge it to their account like room service.

swim always thought that sounded unbelievably amazing although she doesn't know how true it is.

As far as ordering from a menu goes ..... do the people working in the restaurants give the menu to everyone or do people have to ask for it?

swims confused as she can imagine "normal" tourists freaking out if they are not there for that.
In swims experience in Cambodia swim saw the hotel owner smoking opium and asked him if swim could purchase some. He was very polite did not charge swim much and also gave me a pipe to use for a few hours . However he never gave me vat receipt for purchase
Old 04-08-2009, 18:09
Silver Member

east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.

that is crazy! i guess because swim's never been to SE Asia, it's hard to comprehend but it sounds amazing.
Old 04-08-2009, 18:20
Palladium Member

Male from Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by east_of_eden View Post
that is crazy! i guess because swim's never been to SE Asia, it's hard to comprehend but it sounds amazing.
Whatever you do please apply extreme caution and common sense as local laws and customs tent to be a bit harsh when drugs are concerned

Old 05-08-2009, 14:45
Gold Member

Female from United Kingdom
Helene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline Medline
Points: 4,161, Level: 9 Points: 4,161, Level: 9 Points: 4,161, Level: 9
Activity: 5.0% Activity: 5.0% Activity: 5.0%

SWIM thinks that a hell of a lot of caution should be applied when purchasing heroin in any country where they have the death penalty for heroin-related offences...too much scope for confusion, what with the language barrier, corrupt cops etc etc.

H
Old 05-08-2009, 18:13
Silver Member

swim thinks she would be too scared to ask anyone.

that's why these stories sound so unbelievably wonderful, if it was that easy .... amazing, but obviously the risk vs. reward of trying this could be too much of a gamble.

Share this on:

Tags
amsterdam, amsterdam heroin, buying heroin, effects of heroin, heroin, heroin purity, heroin quality, heroin strength, heroine, junkies, laos, smoking opium, yaba