Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Phenethylamines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Phenethylamines Phenethylamines and amphetamines.

Old 25-07-2009, 07:49
MDMA, RC & News Forums

44 y/o Male from United States
Terrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
" Escaline " 3,5-DIMETHOXY-4-ETHOXYPHENETHYLAMINE Experience Reports

Please add your experiences with 3,5-DIMETHOXY-4-ETHOXYPHENETHYLAMINE ( Escaline ) here. Please add dosage, route and duration to the top of your post like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXAMPLE
Dosage: 15 mg
Route: Orally
Duration: 6 hours
Info about this drug (other than experiences) should be discussed HERE
When posting a experience, please describe:
body weight & gender
dose taken
route of administration
Setting: in what environment it was taken.
duration of main effects
main effects
side effects
after effects
rating of the experience
any other valuable information

terrapinzflyer added 28 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Turtle recently realized there does not seem to be any experience reports here for Escaline. So here is a poor one...

this took place in 1992 or 1993, possibly as late as 1994 .

The setting was a holiday gathering in the fall of 93 at a friends farm. Probably 25-30 people present (all veterans of Grateful Dead tour, and probably a group of 10-12 aardvarks, turtles, and monkeys that partook in these festivities.

Turtle is male, was 23 +/- 1 yr at the time, and was 6'2 160#.
Turtle had spent the past 2 or 3 days driving from N CA To WA state, so a little tired from travelling. Turtle had not partaken in anything stronger then weed in several weeks.

The non-food buffet conssited of Psiloycbe Cyanesens, both as tea and candies, a jar of very high quality raw LSD, 2c-b, dmt, and escaline. The last 3 were straight from the sorcerers apprentice himself, the 2-cb and escaline from his personal stash.
High quality weed was smoked throughout...

Turtle partook of only escaline on this first night (new substance to him), though he handled all the substances extensively (and was the one operating the scale)

It should be mentioned that this was the hydrochloride salt version exactly per shulgins synth.

Turtle does not remember the precise dosage he took, but is reasonably certain it was 100mg - being told by the sorcerers apprentice that "the theoretical dosage was 50 mg +, so double it. " The sorcerer knew turtle was a labrat to test the extremes of new substances... . It was taken orally- wrapped in a cigarette paper.

Turtle remembers a beautiful high, that fit well with the insanity around him. He did, during the peak, need to go wander around the cedar trees and talk with the goats for a bit. But this was nothing unusual among this group. Turtle was definitely high enough that those who did not partake new he and the others were in their own world. Dealing with the normal world definitely presented its challenges during the early parts of the trip.

Turtle does not remember any intense visuals, though there were certainly very enjoyable visuals/ hallucinations.

A very warm and peaceful trip in many many regards, especially the latter portions. The oneness with both the world and his friends was most enjoyable. The come downs was possibly one of the best ever, great emotion and great communication. Very much a productive thinking drug with visuals that were both subtle and intense, seeing things in a new and deeper way.

Turtle remembers a present but nut not overpowering body load- mainly some muscle stiffness, especially in the jaw and calfs. He does not remember any nausea.
Turtle remembers feeling spent the following day, but having been up for over 24 hrs and tripping for 12+ certainly had a role in this. No side effects unexpected from a night of tripping/smoking.

Turtle had only this one experience with this substance, it was never among the substances labratted when he was around for the tests, and only a few others from the group that he knows of ever got to experience it.

Turtles feels that this could be a very good drug for self introspection, and for use with couples or groups. It allowed turtle to see dynamics of the group in ways he did not normally, and allowed honest communication without any ..."attitude" for lack of a better word at the moment.

Sadly turtle has never heard of this substance making it into rc circles- he would certainly try it again.

As a final note- the other substances/energies swirling around that night may have certainly colored turtles perceptions, though he discussed the trip at the time with a couple others from the extended circle that had experienced it, and things seemed about right.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Thanx so much for posting this experience with such a novel substance.

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 25-07-2009 at 07:49. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 24-04-2013, 03:02

Male from United States
Rude Boy needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Re: " Escaline " 3,5-DIMETHOXY-4-ETHOXYPHENETHYLAMINE Experience Reports

Bumping to see if anybody else has experiences to report here for this very unheard of compound. I will provide a couple reports of my own shortly.

Instead of bumping with nothing to add, maybe bump it with experience reports if you are planning on taking it.
Old 26-04-2013, 02:02

Male from United States

In response to the comment on my post, I suppose I will bump it with a report!

30mg taken orally. Almost no effects. Color saturation and visual "intensity" was present. Along with a better appreciation for music. Weed intensified all of these, especially the color saturation. Eating was rather weird on escaline. It was like you could feel your teeth separating your food. Weird stuff.

I would write more but I'm not the best report writer and I didn't find the experience all too interesting to begin with. I will write future reports on higher dosages here and in more detail than this one.

Rude Boy added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

As for the timeline on escaline, I think the less you take the sooner you peak and the less it will last. It seemed to peak around 3 hours and was almost gone by 5 or 6 hours.

Last edited by Rude Boy; 26-04-2013 at 02:02. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-08-2013, 04:34
Silver Member

Male from Canada
Stephenwolf is captain of the psychonauts.Stephenwolf is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 263, Level: 2 Points: 263, Level: 2 Points: 263, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Dosage: 100mg Cap
Route: Orally
Duration: more than 10 hours
150lb Male
Taken before going to some hippy drum circle thing with friends of friends.
About an hour to come up, by the second hour was in full effect. Was still going (though very mild) by the time I went to bed 10 hours later.
Main Effects: Increased logical thought. Empathy (not as an empathogen tends to be, just cared about how my actions affected others.) Incredibly strong visuals. Patterning that warps and twists, a somehow electric seeming edge on everything. Lights. That kind of thing. Visual effect strong enough to be tiring for the eyes when looking at fine detail up close--Untying a knot would be damn near impossible. Mentally very sober. Towards tail end visuals decrease significantly, though are still there.
Incredible nausea during the come up. Shakiness. Felt "toxic" until it hit proper.
Fine the next day.
Excellent experience, Plan on doing so again.

Previous experience with both 50 and 75 mg. 50 was almost completely non-visual, fun, lighthearted. Would take that much in public for sure. 75 slightly more visual, but nothing significant. Mental state the same throughout all three. With how mild 50 and 75 were visually, was blown away by how potent 100mg was.

Thanks for the detailed report.
Old 09-08-2013, 10:27

Male from United States

Interesting. I took 150mg and found it to have very mild visuals. Things warped and twisted and bled but there was no patterning and what there was, was far from intense. I agree with what you said on the logical thought aspect. It makes you think very logically.

Nicely done reigniting interest in this thread and good work with the ongoing reports throughout the dose curve.

Share this on:

Tags
escaline, research chemical

Sitelinks: Information: