Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Phenethylamines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Phenethylamines Phenethylamines and amphetamines.

Old 24-07-2009, 07:43
MDMA, RC & News Forums

44 y/o Male from United States
Terrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
25I-NBOH Experiences

25i-nboh trip reports

Please add your experiences with 25i-nboh here. Please add dosage, route and duration to the top of your post like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXAMPLE
Dosage:
Route:
Duration:
When posting a experience, please describe:
• body weight & gender
• dose taken
• route of administration
• Setting: in what environment it was taken.
• duration of main effects
• main effects
side effects
• after effects
• rating of the experience
• addictive qualities / abuse potential
• any other valuable information

Info about this drug (other than experiences) should be discussed here: 25i-nboh

Research Chemicals Index – Piperazines
Research Chemicals Index - Phenethylamines
Research Chemicals Index - Tryptamines

Post Quality Evaluations:
Cant wait for the first reply in this thread!

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 24-07-2009 at 17:01.
Old 25-06-2011, 19:18
Silver Member

36 y/o Female from Romania
Dope Amine is a decent psychonaut.
Re: 25i-nboh experiences

25i-nboh trip reports

Dosage: approximately 550 micrograms on blotter paper
Route: sublingual
Duration:4 hours full-trippy, 6 hours to baseline

• Male 185 lbs
• Setting: outdoors in the majestic Los Padres National Forest
• duration of main effects: 4-5 hours
• main effects: extremely similar to a strong but not overwhelming dose of LSD
side effects: slight anxiety, small amount of phlegminess, day-time tracers, faces in the mountainsides
• after effects: typical LSD afterglow
• rating of the experience: definitely at least as good as LSD, possibly better, had a blast
• addictive qualities / abuse potential: none
• any other valuable information: remarkable similarity to LSD. More physically stable than LSD (no need to worry about light or heat destroying it). Only drawback is that you must hold blotter tab under tongue or lip until completely broken up. Many people normally do that with LSD blotter anywayz.

thanks for reporting on this under reported compound...though it could have used more detail
Good report! Probably one of the few out there.
laconic, but clear report.

Last edited by Phenoxide; 04-11-2012 at 12:43. Reason: post restored
Old 27-06-2011, 00:10
Silver Member

36 y/o Female from Romania
Dope Amine is a decent psychonaut.

What else would you like to know? It was like a good strong, not overly strong dose of acid. The tracers were somewhat more intense, especially considering that it was daytime. I would be happy substituting this material for acid if I were ever in the mood for that experience. Some people find 2C-I to be anxiety producing. I find I can be comfortable in a crowd on 2C-I, no problem. I would be a bit more cautious with this material in a potentially overly-stimulating crowd, but still, I think I would be a bit more comfortable than if I were in a large crowd on LSD. Lemme know if you want any more details. I can't think of much more to say about it.

thanks for the extra details. Was referring more to descriptions of the visuals that were seen, or or the thoughts that were running through the head...instead of just a rough summary. (though the summary is appreciated)

Last edited by Phenoxide; 04-11-2012 at 12:43. Reason: post restored
Old 02-11-2012, 05:10
Silver Member

30 y/o Male from Earth
Bras is captain of the psychonauts.Bras is captain of the psychonauts.

This is what afoaf found on a sheet in the street:

Quote:
After i got 25mgs of 25I-Nboh i waited more than 2 weeks to have zero tolerance with any substance taken before, last one i took was a fake 2C-B-fly.
Weighed 4mg with an accurate scale and dissolved in 4 ml of hot water with 20% alchol 96.
Since i'm already used with all 25I, 25B, 25C and 25D Nbomes and i was searching for a strong +3 experience i started snorting 1ml so 1mg of 25i-Nboh.
The coming up was pretty fast, like for the Nbome, felt it in 5 mins and after 20 mins i was already on a good +3 with a lot of great visuals around my room, great euphoria and a similar bodyload of 25I-nbome.
I was so thrilled that i added 0.5ml after 30 mins, so another 0.5mg, and it just increased the experience, still not too much, not overwhelming for me.
I spent 2 hours of the peak watching a demential movie with my gf, speaking and having fun with her, like i usually do with her on Nbomes.
She was sober in the first 2 1/2 hours, then she took 1 mg too of the Nboh and had a similar experience, she said it was a great substance very similar to 25I-Nbome.
So when she snorted it i took it again too all the remaining that was around 1.5ml, my peak at that point was already fading.
As i expected i just wasted it since i didn't have the same effect, not even as 1mg, the great visuals didn't come back, it simply extended the trip without reaching the past peak.
In the end it is another great chem, really very similar to the 25I-Nbome, maybe Nbome visuals are slightly stronger at the same dose but the Nboh imo has little less bodyload at strong doses, not that the 25I-Nbome one is a problem for me anyway.
It just shares all the great aspects of the 25I-Nbome and imo is a little less potent.
I was able to sleep after around +11 hours from when i took it the first time.

thanks for report
Old 01-03-2013, 04:50
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

23 y/o Male from United States
super_natural is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
Re: 25I-NBOH Experiences

A friend of mine had a blotter of this particular chemical and took it the other day. Just talked to him today and got a pretty good experience report from him.

Dosage: ~450 micrograms on blotter paper
Weight: ~145
Setting: Passenger in a car driving around the streets of a major city. Underage friends of the tripper were attempting to buy alcohol, which caused the subject some anxiety. Also comments he was not able to communicate his experience well with the company he was in.
Duration: ~6 hours (harsh comedown)

Physical Effects
- enlarged pupils
- teeth clenching
- increased heart rate
- bitter/metallic taste

Mental Effects
- aggression (asked people to fight him)
- slight paranoia (probably from setting)
- weightless feeling
- fractal patterns, geometric patterns, broad spectrum of false colors (same or very similar visuals open and closed eyed)
- increased appreciation of music
- feeling of wonder and awe at regular scenes
- euphoria

My friend enjoyed this chemical, and plans on experimenting with it further. He also compared 25I favorably to 3 grams of shrooms. He's hoping to trip in a better setting next time. Overall, he would suggest this compound to others.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:11
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,180, Level: 21 Points: 21,180, Level: 21 Points: 21,180, Level: 21
Activity: 45.0% Activity: 45.0% Activity: 45.0%

Are you really describing 25I-NBOH or did you mean 25I-NBOMe? It's hard to tell when you abbreviate the drug name to just '25I'.
Old 01-03-2013, 19:06
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

23 y/o Male from United States
super_natural is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1

NBOH. Sorry I didnt make that distinction.
Old 16-12-2013, 22:11
Silver Member

19 y/o Male from United States
killbotfactory is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Dosage:1000 ug
Route: sublingual on a tab
Duration:11 hrs
18, M, 135 lbs
previous experience: Cannabis, Methylphenidate, corisoprodol, LSD, Datura, Psilocybin, DXM, 25i-NBOMe, Alprazolam, 2C-I, DMT, 25c-NBOMe, 2C-P, DOB, LSA, MDMA, 2C-B
Setting:My room with the lights off/around my house
duration~11 hrs
main effects-Powerful colorful geometric and organic visuals, some auditory effects, stimulation, euphoria, confidence boost, increased empathy
side effects-Tremors, chills, sweating, bruxism, hyperthermia, muscle twitches, difficulty balancing
after effects-None of note, did kinda feel a bit down and very calm for most of the next day
rating of the experience-8/10, not the most introspective and physically uncomfortable at times, but the visuals were so prominent and were some of the most beautiful I've ever gotten so that made up for it imo, along with a long duration and interesting cognitive effects.
addictive qualities / abuse potential-I haven't done tests on tolerance yet but I for now I am assuming it has similar tolerance buildup to the NBOMe's negating any addiction potential.

Here is the full detailed report I wrote:
(is there a way to spoiler this so there isn't this big block of text here)
T0:00-One tab in the mouth. Bitter taste, numbing flavor, pretty much like an NBOMe.

T0:20-I can feel something building. I feel like there is buzzing through my body and energy is building throughout my veins.

T0:40-Start to notice visuals-blank surfaces appear to have more depth and texture to them, things begin to look more colorful. I start getting a more intense bodyload-slight nausea, and really intense shaking. My jaws are beginning to clench and all my muscles are starting to feel twitchy and uncomfortable. Soon, I feel like the building energy and the building psychedelia has just overflowed and spilled over-the dam breaks and it hits me all at once. Patterns and spiralling fractals begin faint and slowly grow in intensity dancing over every surface. I'm shaking so hard I begin to get paranoid I'm noticeably shaking the entire house. I feel cold and shivery but hot and sweaty at the same time.

T0:50-The bodyload becomes extremely uncomfortable. I read a lot of trash talking on the NBOx series before this and I'm starting to understand where they were coming from briefly. My body just cannot sit still, it feels like there is lightning coursing through my veins and muscles. The patterns grow in intensity. Spirals twirl across every surface splattering the world with rainbow tracers. The white lights of my keyboard are spinning off rainbows as the text and images on the screen begin to warp and melt and leak even more colors. I decide to lie down under blankets to try to take some deep breaths and stave off the bodyload.

T0:55-I begin to breathe deeply and focus on keeping my body still and for the most part it works. I close my eyes and am greeted by an infinite 3 dimensional world of colorful fractals and spirals. I open my eyes and the dark room is dominated by flashing bullseye like patterns and snowflake patterns in a rainbow of contrasting colors. Mentally, I don't feel very different. I am still lucid and thinking straight, all my thought processes proceeding as normal, just with intense visual stimulation. I stand up and return to my computer, floating the whole way there amidst a galaxy of pulsing colors.

T1:00-The visuals begin to dance with the music, dots and colors and circles spinning and swirling and pulsing to the beat. The music begins to take on a strange tinny artificial sound like it's being played through chopping fan blades. I am overcome with a wave of great sweet euphoria that I could only describe as "colorful" at the fact that the bodyload seems to have fallen away.

T1:10-I begin to feel more impaired. The room is swirling and rocking like I am on a boat. Every thought suddenly explodes into a chain of more thoughts, my mind becomes scrambled trying to pursue each thought and the fountains of thought exploding in turn from each one to any sort of conclusion. I close my eyes and become immersed in intense closed eye visuals to try and sort this out. While my eyes are closed it feels like I am repeatedly having a really bright light flashed against my eyelids. I sit there for what seems like half an hour with my eyes closed, eventually stringing my tangled thought processes together into straight cut paths where they can flow freely and no longer redundantly tangle in on themselves. I open my eyes, calm and focused, and notice only 3 minutes have passed. Oh.

T1:20-Auditory hallucinations become marked. I turn off my music which is beginning to echo and sound very "robotic' and "artificial" and sit there to appreciate the sounds of the world. There is a beeping sound that resembles birds chirping resonating through my room. The sound of my fan which is usually one steady block of white noise begins to raise and lower in pitch, sounding like its pulsing through the room in waves. Strange beeping and chirping noises begin to crawl out of the corners of my auditory environment, entering my ears and bouncing off each other and dancing and synesthizing into visuals around me. For the next half hour or so I alternate between using the computer and lying on my bed when the body load comes back. I notice it coming in waves and alternating in strength. Eventually, the people I'm talking to begin to drop off and go to sleep. At one point I'm lying on my bed, my laptop is closed and my phone is no longer buzzing, and I suddenly feel so alone. The last time I triped alone in my room I was talking to people until sunrise. This time however, there is no one, and nothing. I suddenly realize how alone I feel withotu technology, without constant connection to people, it feels cold and desolate, and I realize how addicted i have become to constant human interaction.

T1:50-I go downstairs to grab my jacket. I don't feel very impaired and my thoguht processes are proceeding logically and normally, but I have a lot of trouble walking and balancing. My living room, lit up only by streetlights, becomes a world of red and blue double images, like in old 3d movies. In my basement, everything is overtaken by rainbow double images. I run upstairs and grab my cat on the way up, his fur swirling and warping. Climbing the stairs in the dark holding a cat while tripping too hard to have balance proves to be the most terrifying task ever. I pretty much hold my breath the whole way up, heart racing with what is probably unhealthy intensity. By the time I finally reach the top, I have to collapse in a chair and I am hyperventilating. In the darkness of my room, my cat's entire substance soon becomes a field of chomping teeth, sinister and dark. This freaks me out so I put him down, but the hallucnation spreads, and all around me in the dark are mouths of glimmering white and faintly red teeth biting at me. This doesn't really bother me that much anymore and it eventually fades.

T2:10-My thoughts are beginning to uncontrollaby chain again, and I browse the internet taking extreme interest in every little detail and every little thing that could possibly distract me. In the end I have about 10 tabs open to various things that have caught my interest. It's the same attention to detail that weed gives me, but x100. I end up focusing on one thing-a random girl's instagram. I forget how I found it, but I soon find out that I am pretty much able to witness her entire life unfold on this one piece of social media. I watch her begin as an innocent teenager taking pictures of her pets, who then gets really into partying and raving. Soon are pictures of bong hits and acid tabs and sweaty scantily clad people at music festivals. Then pictures of large sums of money from dealing drugs and stripping, and the large amounts of drugs she moved. Then her as a full time professional stripper. I just found it so fascinating and I connected so empathically with this random person (I honestly don't know how I found her instagram, I think it was something commenting on something somehwere?) and I was just amazed at how it felt like i knew exactly how her life unfolded. Bodyload is all but gone at this point. Visuals still powerful and universal. Auditory hallucinations are gone.

T3:20-After that whole adventure, the next 3 hours are just more chasing random details and distractions. Visuals are still going strong. Not all consuming as they were before, but impossible to ignore. Aztec like patterns breathe on every surface and emit impossible rainbows of color.

T6:10-I decide to smoke a bowl as I watch the sun rise. This kicks everything back into gear. The visuals suddenly become prominent and solid again, appearing bright and 3-dimensional. The clouds outside lit by the glowing rising sun begin to dance and form into shapes and recede into the distance. I take a shower. Each drop of water is a sphere of rainbow colors and I become entranced by an architectural visual in the floor of my bathtub-it appears like I am lying in a courtyard looking up into the sky, the roofs of buildings framing it, except I am standing up and looking down, making it appear like the sky and buildings are in the floor. I finish up and dry myself off with a towel taht is swirling and crawling. I bundle up and decide to take a walk on this frigid winter day amongst the snow. It is about 8:00 AM now.

T6:40-I walk around town. Visuals are only apparent anymore when I stop and stare at anything. I feel very lucid and in control, but while walking I am struck by a tidal wave of empathy. I suddenly feel immense guilt and sadness for past actions and unfair ways I have treated people (mostly a certain person) in my past. I admit, I started tearing up while walking around (which became pretty uncomfortable when the tears froze). The rest of the walk was alternating intense sadness and remorse and explosive confidence and unfounded feelings of self worth. When I get back to my house I look to the sky to see the clouds appear to be rushing and shrinking and receding into the distance. That shouldn't happen.

T8:00-Visuals still dance around my vision. I am talking to several people and trying to present myself as moral or empathic or something. I feel like I have the confidence to understand people's feelings and connect with them (it really doesn't end up working). I drift around on my inflated ego.

T11:00-I can say I've returned to baseline at this point. Feelings of confidence and connection and empathy have been replaced with dulled feelings of bleak sadness and regret and deepset boredom and self loathing, as usual. I guess nothing ever sticks.

Conclusion-I can't really see any permanent psychedelic therapy uses for this one, as while it does fill the user with beautiful colorful empathy while it lasts, it eventually fades to the exact same state as before. Afterglow as negligible.That might just be me though. I can say though, it had the most beautiful and intense visuals of any trip. I would use this to go on an adventure somewhere to make the world look more interesting. I would definitely do it again, just for how it alters perception. Cognitive and emotional effects were interesting and noteworthy but don't seem to contribute developmentally. It lasts longer than NBOMe's too which was nice. I also noticed that unlike NBOMe's, which usually prey on my self loathing and intensify it, this one had more a confidence and reasonable remorse effect, where it didn't just cast unfounded hatred upon myself but made me feel more empathetically and justifiably wrong about things that needed to be addressed.

Beautiful description of your experience! Very well written thanks.
Old 21-02-2014, 10:52
Silver Member

Male from Canada
pupnik is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

A series of 5 tests with 25-i-nboh and some summary comments
Male - 130lbs - ( born 1951 )

#1 Dosage: 300 mics – 1/4 blotter
Route: Buccal / chewing – strong taste, but not as strong tasting as nbome.
Duration: 6 hrs
• time taken and date 16:00 2014-02-07
• previous dose taken and date n.a.
• tolerance from previous dose n.a.
• state of health & mindset Coming down with Flu symptoms (nose dripping)
• Setting: in what environment it was taken. Taken at home then went to a nearby Wine Bar
• duration of main effects 5 hours
• main effects euphoria, visual enhancements, conversational
side effects extra trips to washroom – need to void bladder
• after effects Positive: afterglow next day
• rating of the experience 9 out of 10 – exceeding expectation
• addictive qualities / abuse potential inclination to repeat is high see follow-up
• any other valuable information first test from new vendor

#2 Dosage: 300 mics – 1/4 blotter
Route: Buccal / chewing .
Duration: zero
• time taken and date 11:00 2014-02-08
• previous dose taken and date – 300mics 16:00 2014-02-07
• tolerance from previous dose complete mask of any effect
• state of health & mindset sick with Flu symptoms (sore trhroat and nose dripping)
• Setting: in what environment it was taken. bathtub session
• duration of main effects zero
• main effects no effect due to tolerance of next day
• side effects no side effects
• after effects no after effects
• rating of the experience 0 out of ten – no effect
• addictive qualities / abuse potential dissapointing to see total mask of any effect

• any other valuable information will attempt test after 48 hours

#3 Dosage: 600 mics – 1/2 blotter
• time taken and date 13:00 2014-02-10
• previous dose taken and date (300 mics) 11:00 2014-02-08
• tolerance from previous dose minor tolerance (effect diminished by 30-50% )
• state of health & mindset Sick with Flu
• Setting: in what environment it was taken. bathtub session
• duration of main effects 6 hours
• main effects A stunned kind of euphoria, strong visual enhancements, some auditory hallucinations
• side effects hard to concentrate on work
• rating of the experience 9 out of 10 – exceeding expectation
• addictive qualities / abuse potential inclination to repeat is high see follow-up
• any other valuable information this test reveals 600 mics much stronger than 300 mics, but some tolerance diminished full effect

#4 Dosage: 600 mics – 1/2 blotter
• time taken and date 11:00 2014-02-14
• previous dose taken and date (600 mics) 13:00 2014-02-10
• tolerance from previous dose NO TOLERANCE AT ALL with 3 day gap
• state of health & mindset still sick, ate greasy breakfast so stomache problems
• Setting: in what environment it was taken. Taken at home after breakfast out
• main effects A stunned kind of euphoria, visual enhancements, exagerrated body sensations, sweating hot and freezing alternating
• side effects Tweaky & need to void guts – nearly blackout twice
• rating of the experience 9 out of 10 – way exceeding expectation
• addictive qualities / abuse potential none, serious review of dosage to tolerance relations
• any other valuable information 600 mics seems too high for me when there is low to no tolerance.

#5 Dosage: 300 mics – 1/4 blotter
Route: Buccal / chewing
• time taken and date 19:00 2014-02-19
• previous dose taken and date (600 mics) 11:00 2014-02-14
• tolerance from previous dose NO TOLERANCE AT ALL with 4 day gap
• state of health & mindset emotional after serious family discussions
• Setting: in what environment it was taken. Taken at home after dinner – will watch videos
• main effects A stunned kind of euphoria, visual enhancements, sweating hot and freezing alternating
• side effects mild anxiety – due to confined space and conversations
• rating of the experience 9 out of 10 – way exceeding expectation
• addictive qualities / abuse potential none, serious review of dosage to tolerance relations
• any other valuable information assessed that 300 mics is the sweetspot.

Summary Comments: For my usage, this compound could be used at the low dosage ( 300 mics or 1/4 tab a few times per month with no problems)

Nature of Psychedelic Intoxication: Strong visual and sensory enhancements including persistence of images, tracers, and resonance. Both OEV and CEV occur and some auditory phatasms as well. Temperature shifts from too cold to too hot. But not too disturbing. Some mental enhancements - access to calming wisdom etc but the euphoria interferes slightly.

Nature of Euphoria: The euphoria is similar to MDA or coke for me, uplifting but stunned or stupefied - expansive from the chest, the body seems a bit confined or tight, and I think of myself as a deer transfixed by oncoming headlights - note this detracts from the beauty of the psychedelic effects (visual and mental).

Nature of AfterGlow: The physical afterglow is characterized by all parts of the body feeling fluffed up like when hotel bedding has been fixed by housekeeping, freshened and fully padded. Ready to be lived in. Mentally it varies from flat or vacant, to ready for the next challenge.

more detailed account of the first tests:

I have a cold.
I came down with this cold in the middle of my first taste of 25-i-nboh which was a quarter tab (after I carefully cut a 1200 mic blotter which was already the size of most 1/4 tabs into 4 very small bits of hard paper.)

that was Friday afternoon about 4 pm.
it was fantastic.
very visual,
euphoric
but my nose started dripping, we went out and drank some wine and I had to keep swabbing at my nose as if I was coming off coke.

On Saturday it was no longer kidding, I was really sick, sore throat - I guess the flu got me.
Saturday afternoon I tried another quarter and it did nothing as expected due to tolerance.
So today, Monday I took 2 quarters (half). and it was fantastic 600 mics of 25-i-nboh....lovelee

I am still sick, but I thought it would be a great time. so while in the bath at about 1:10 PM I popped them in my mouth and started chewing.

In summary, the tolerance within 48 hours is not good (same as nbome),
but tolerance after 48 hours is fine for my dose size (same as nbome),
but less tweaky than nbome overall. (so I will probably use these up first.

anyway within 25 minutes I had spit out my well chewed bits of paper and the effects were clearly building.

I got out of the bath in the normal way but was already pretty stoned.

I shaved, dried up cleaned the washroom as if I were unaffected by anything - so it is very clear headed in some ways.
I went to my desk and worked on a web page project and hardly seemed stoned,
but felt my sore throat and full nose symptoms too much
so I got more medicine and then returned to work,
It was hard to keep looking at the screen because of being sick and stoned so
2 hours in

I put away the electronic toys, the mac and the phone
and I dissolved into my bed

holy fuck!
amazing OEV when lying down, like graffiti sprayed on my bedroom walls
and there was a ticking sound and it was everything. or everything was in it

2.5 hours in I still hear the ticking which does not correspond to anything around me,
no clocks, nothing melting and dripping

and if I get into it the sound becomes many other sounds, or people sounding or singing
I had a clear vision and audience of one black dude singing beautiful tunes with a guitar at the bedroom door
and one teenage girl was dong some precious complaining (not seen just heard/imagined)
and I became a yellow dragon asking for water and an advil for my cold which my wife brought me upstairs.

{this is great medicine.
as manic and compelling as salvia
but as friendly as lsd.}

typing detracts but not too much. (so I put away the computer and pull it out when I feel like it)

I wanted to write so I would remember how complex and lifelike the visuals were in CEV mode too
how clear and amazing the imagined audios are and how much presence entities may attain and then vanish

yet if need be I can type or respond to communication and make sense,

it is 3 hours in and I don’t want to waste it. it is light but perfect.

so over and out
back to lying down with closed eyes.

daughter is texting me and I am tripping out on her and her life in my mind

4hrs in
oev’s of little neon dna chains or text
some tags or klingon

ordinary sounds are like music in some whacked out arrangement
until they become interpreted as washing machine or pots clanging downstairs.

there is a wonderful sense of stonedness capacity
which is a measure of satisfaction in that every state of mind is nearby - I am able to be as mad or sane as I need to be or want to be
I mean every mode of being seems accessible - from perverse to pristine.
in that way all is right in the world

of course I am in bed sick
between the blankets and thinking about layers of mind
and someone is taking care of me.
which - except for the pain - is fucking perfect.

this is probably the end of the peak intensity,
but I am sure it is no further than 2 days away if need be.

5hrs in - visuals still but no longer in the middle of all states - end of the ride.
6 hrs in visuals still affected like cars and streetlights - gorgeous

after dinner it is movie time...

very detailed report, thank you
Old 23-02-2014, 00:27

Male from United Kingdom
Davidrobbo17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Dosage:1.5 mgs
Route: Buccal (between gum and teeth)
Duration: 8-12 hrs with about 4 hours of residual afterglow
Experience: My pet cat started by administering the blotter buccaly and leaving it to naturally fall apart and all be absored, the trip was very present He noticed a distinct stimulation and closed eyes visuals, when in motion he couldn't really feel his body but He would touch his forehead and be pouring with sweat He found this concerning and weird at the same time, his eyes were almost completely dilated, an effect that his friends on the same substance got but he didn't was constant giggling which he didn't really mind, to keep it short he believes that there is no abuse potential with 25I-NBOH but he wouldn't consider doing it often.

Last edited by Phenoxide; 27-02-2014 at 23:24. Reason: compound ID clarified
Old 26-02-2014, 18:44
Silver Member

Male from Canada
pupnik is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1

Dosage: 300 mics – 1/4 blotter
Route: Buccal / chewing
• time taken and date 18:30 2014-02-25
• previous dose taken and date more than 96 hours previously
• tolerance from previous dose NO TOLERANCE AT ALL with more than 4 day gap
• state of health & mindset comfortable, some promising job prospects on the horizon.
• Setting: in what environment it was taken. Taken at home after dinner – will watch video
• duration of main effects ~5 hours
• main effects A stunned kind of euphoria, visual enhancements, sweating hot and freezing alternating
side effects mild anxiety – due to confined space and conversations
• rating of the experience 9 out of 10
• addictive qualities / abuse potential - not really since not daily, but it is around in my mind all the time.
• any other valuable information ~~~~.

So after more than 96 hours since any psychedelic of any kind, I try another 1/4 blotter, approximating 300 micrograms of 25-i-nboh, I take it a half hour after a late light dinner and good tooth brushing…

I chew it for about 15 minutes and then I can’t find it in my mouth any more, partly because it is small and partly because my oral tissues have been numbed by it. (probably swallowed it)

Within 20 minutes, I get a bit sweaty (feet) and squirmy but sensuous, and within 40 minutes I have gone to the washroom and am clear of any belly action for the night. (all sympathomimetics accelerate the gut - like speed coke etc.)

I checked the traffic outside and the car and street and traffic control lights were lovely.

So we watch a compelling crime drama (True Detective) and
I get really into the characters.

Then I just browse the net for a while and put the lights out while sitting in bed with some water or diet coke, and I just chill watching mild neon arabesques of some undecipherable writing forming and sifting on the walls and ceiling.

It's not really writing, unless you call graffiti writing (many do)
- it is a pastiche of colored shapes and line segments that probably has much more to do with the true electrical nature of mental activity
- signal fields interacting and triggering other fields, leaving some debris tossed like flotsam and jetsam in the cerebral cortex and changing many times per second.

it is the same eye opened as it is eye closed.

After 3 hours all the squirmy bits have stopped.

5 hours in I just lie down and go to sleep - it is luxurious turning a stimulant into sleep. (I can take coke and sleep on that too)

During this session, I kept asking myself, why do I do it.
I have some quality LSZ (not much) around - yet I am more attracted to using this cheap thrill stuff, and I seem to want to take some of it every evening that I can squeeze it in, kind of like the transformation of a few drinks of whisky, but no hangover and no depressant cloud.
Old 28-02-2014, 18:10

Male from United States
surftube should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1

I was in downtown Seattle last summer. I happened to end up in the infamous Capitol Hill district near Cal Anderson Park after doing some traveling consisting of hitchhiking and riding freight trains across the country. I was offered "25i". I had never heard of it before but decided to take it (tab/sublingual) as a few of the other people I had met had reported positive experiences with it. It tasted like battery acid and I sucked on the tab for a while then swallowed. I was living/sleeping outside. I decided to take my boots off as it was a warm summers day and relax.

The trip began and I experienced seeing a myriad vortex of colors that was inside of myself but also outside. I began to walk around and definitely noticed that I was tripping in a very interesting synthetic way. People would say sentences and I would register part of someones words with what other people were saying and found a kind of syncretic flow happening. I was in an artificial park with fake grass and people playing hockey on bikes and it was very very wacky. I noticed ebbs and flows in everything as I would reach a state of 'awesome'ness followed by a dip into horribleness.

I began walking around and felt as though I was in some sort of circus. Everything seemed fake and artificial around me and the electrical lights were strange. I would say the first three hours of my trip were great, informative, and enlightening. I would notice cool things about life and was shown "the fabric of life"... how everything ties into and is woven into everything else. It was awesome.

Then it became dark. I was told that the experience would last around 6 hours. I continued wandering around and as it became dark I started having a bad trip. I was alone in downtown Seattle, tripping balls at night, there were helicoptors flying overhead, an ambulance siren going off right near me, and about 7 police cars with sirens on. I'm not sure what the incident was but I was convinced they were coming for me.

All of the lights outside fucked with my vision and I kept having these hardcore swings of ebbs and flows, experiencing something intense followed by something horrific and I couldn't find a middle ground in my mind. There was no rest, no peace, and I thought "omg this is what life is like and its eternal - I thought I would never be able to find a balance or peace in life even after death because everything was constantly swinging.

I "came to" maybe 7 hours after ingestion. I was laying on some steps of cement with my face straight in the concrete. I hadn't realized what had happened and realized "shit - I better get my pack (with everything I owned in it). I was still barefoot at this point with my hands inside my overalls I was wearing, cold.

I returned to the park and everyone was gone that I knew as was my pack, boots, and all my belongings. I was still tripping. Everything was very wacky, synthetic feeling, and everything around me appeared very fake and circus like. It was horrible. I didn't know what to do, was very cold, barefoot, and it was wet outside. I walked around for probably 3-4 hours looking for someone I knew and for my belongings (sleeping bag mainly) and found no one and nothing.

At this point about 3 am, I decide to laydown on a park bench and try to just rest til morning when I could figure something out. It was fuckin freezing. I shook all night, was wet, barefoot, and still tripping the tail end of a really bad fucking trip.

I didn't sleep at all. I just waited and prayed for the fucking sun to come up. And finally it did and peeped up and it was the best moment ever!!! I soaked in that warm sunlight and felt myself able to connect with the sun and with source. I was still tripping a little at this point.

Finally around 11 am my friends came out of the woodworks and I hoped to god they had my pack but they didn't. They said I disappeared and they thought I'd come back so they left my pack with X but X disappeared without my pack after a night of heavy drinking. Pack was gone, boots gone, everything I owned gone.

Found the guy who gave me the 25i and told him about the experience. He said he realized he had given me a stronger dose than he thought he did. I don't know how much it was. He offered to buy me a pair of shoes at least so we went to Value Village across the street. I looked at maybe 100 pairs of shoes on the wall all at once and knew exactly which ones were the best and i grabbed them and put them on my feet and walked out the store.

He goes "arent you going to try a few out, see what you like best?" I was like - "no". LOL I just knew - I could sense and knew they were the only ones that would fit me right and the best pair out of the large selection and they were. Great shoes, I still wear them today, haha.

So for about 3 days I am still not feeling right in the head. Feeling very wacky and that everything is circus like, and not enjoying it. Around the same time I see a guy walking through the park wearing my pack! I go "hey that's my pack!!!". He made up some story how he bought it from some guy, later I found out he was lying and had taken it that night. I got it back from him and found a lady with my sleeping bag in her shopping cart and at least got my pack and sleeping bag back.

It was a hell of an experience. I had just broken up with my girlfriend who I had met in the Seattle area the year before when traveling through. The weird part is that I had lost my pack the year before in the same exact location at the same exact time in the same exact place literally within 1-2 days two years in a row. I call it the capitol hill curse as I have had other odd coincidences in the area.

It is a place with heavy drug flow and if you're not careful will suck you in. Beware of the Capitol Hill curse.

surftube added 11 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Also I would like to add that I am not a fan of research chemicals. I have since then partaken in Iboga and Ayahuasca and much better recommend natural plant medicines over man made research chemicals.

Last edited by surftube; 28-02-2014 at 18:10. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 14-03-2014, 15:59
Shampoo Shampoo is nu online
entity of sorts

Male from United States
Shampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,878, Level: 13 Points: 7,878, Level: 13 Points: 7,878, Level: 13
Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9%

Surftube, if you were offered "25i" there is a very strong possibility that the drug you consumed was 25i-NBOMe, rather than 25i-NBOH. The former is much more readily available than the latter. Did you have any other information regarding the substance that might help clarify this distinction?
Old 24-03-2014, 15:30
Silver Member

20 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Polar94 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1

Good experience report, well written

Last edited by Polar94; 16-06-2014 at 00:55.

Share this on:

Tags
25i, 25i-nboh, dope, drug info