Register Tags

Notices

Old 21-07-2009, 18:56
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from United Kingdom
tdawe1 is a decent psychonaut.
IV Adderall or Amphetamine base

Hello,

SWIM has been interested in IV adminsitration of a drugs for a while because of better efficiency and more potent effects. However, none of his friends have tried or are interested in injection due to purity concerns, not liking needles, et cetera.

SWIM has these questions:

1. SWIM is in the UK. Where can SWIM obtain needles? Would he be able to purchase them from a pharmacy?

2. As SWIM knows no one with experience of injection, he is nervous about performing it himself the first time. Are there any good step-by-step tutorials, maybe even a video, on this?

3. Is Adderall a good choice for injection? SWIM knows how to prepare an XR pill for insufflation, but is not sure if the fillers etc. would be dangerous for IV? If this is the case, would street amphetamine be a good choice for a first timer?

Thanks,
Old 21-07-2009, 21:43
Silver Member

Male from United States
hamsterdam is a decent psychonaut.hamsterdam is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 488, Level: 3 Points: 488, Level: 3 Points: 488, Level: 3
Activity: 14.2% Activity: 14.2% Activity: 14.2%
Re: IV Adderall or Amphetamine base

Pills are only safer then their street counterparts to the extent that you know exactly what's in them, and check if there's anything harmful you're injecting, and the fact that they're probably more sanitary.

If you shoot up some random pill without checking the contents, you're probably gambling as much as shooting up random heroin. Binders/fillers can easily cause a clot, more so then the street drugs which are designed for injecting.
Old 23-07-2009, 20:11
Silver Member

If SWIM was going the way of an Adderall pill, it would be one that he obtained via prescription. SWIM was wondering if an Adderall pill would have fillers/binders in it that would be bad IV administration, and if street amphetamine would be any more/less harmful than this. Thanks,
Old 13-08-2009, 06:37
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from United States
deltakilo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 210, Level: 2 Points: 210, Level: 2 Points: 210, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

SWIM has tried to IV Adderall and had little success. SWIM still feels that oral administration is far better due to bio availability %'s.
Old 14-08-2009, 09:51

39 y/o Male from United States
rxjunky should review received reputation comments.
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

i v injection of adderal is a waste, it's a pain in the ass, i heard it doesn't get you any higher , and if it did it wouldn't last long. pills are a pain in the ass to shoot and no benefit . at least that's what i read somewhere.... i don't understand the addiction of iv use . unless it is an injectable form already. still then just muscle it, it won't last as long as ingested in pill form though....
Old 30-08-2009, 08:45
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from United States
deltakilo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 210, Level: 2 Points: 210, Level: 2 Points: 210, Level: 2

SWIM's buddy has punched 4 of the 84's (5mg IR) and enjoyed it quite thoroughly. He did mention that there was no rush of any kind to mention but did feel quite great for a good while. Still though, SWIM would recommend parachuting them, as the bio availability via oral administration is quite high.
Old 02-09-2009, 23:13

Male from United States
lenses should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

IV'ing extended release adderall is very dangerous, and doesn't even work that well. I have before, and IMO you would probally not be able to figure out how to filter it properly, as it was very difficult, even for me.

If you do somehow suck up an adderall er, the solution is opaque, and when I IV'd it , even though I KNOW I didn't miss, my arm got a big red VERY sore area around the area where i shot...

The rush wasn't anything much either. More "whoa, i'm stimulated". If you crush the pills, the time release isn't defeated, it can only be defeated by a high acidity environment like your stomach.So you only get the instant release portion into the shot, which is half I believe. So a 30mg pills turns into (if you're lucky) 15 mgs.

The Adderall IR tablets work well though. Pretty easy to shoot and the solution is clear orange colored. Not much of a rush, but an effect.

Don't waste your time. I would recommend booty bumping it , the BA is around 95% vs 100%.

-lenses
Old 11-11-2009, 18:26

Male
Cigars is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1

SWIM don't know anyone who has tried to IV XR adderall. SWIM would discourage using extended release as there are geling agents in the pills.

SWIM has used Amphetamine salts (dextro amphetamine, amphetamine salts) the generic of Adderall IV. SWIM usually crushed 40mg of pills, then added only enough water so that the crushed pills were somewhat desolved - then seperated the solution from the remaining substance and drew the solution into the syringe through a q-tip, and injected the solution with a small gauge needle into SWIM's right arm in the vein at the inside crease of the elbow (without a tournequette).

SWIM suggests not trying to fully desolve the pills as SWIY will be desolving the fillers along with the pill.

SWIM wants you to realize that amphetamines desolve in water before the filler/cut desolves. Also, SWIY cannot "cook" the solution, as with H use, because amphetamines in water will evaporate way before the water boils. Heating the water will also allow more of the filler to desolve with the pills. SWIY have to be very sanitary.

Without a pure amphetamine/dextroamphetamine pill (which I am unaware of in the human pharmaceutical market, however there are veterinary uses for pure amphetamines), there is no way to know what kind of dosage SWIY will be taking.

SWIM is also concerned about the coloring of the pills. The color of the water after preperation will be the original color of the pill. The solution, when prepaired correctly will taste bitter and feel thick, an indication that there is a concentration of amphetamines in the water.
SWIM doesn't know, however, what negative effects the coloration in the pill would have in an IV situation.

SWIM thinks that while one does get higher on IV adderall, the onset of amphetamine psycosis is instant, even when fully rested.

SWIM overall does not suggest IV adderall. Try 100mg of meth.
Old 24-11-2009, 19:04

Male
dreddylocks is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Dreddy doesn't think that enough was tried when did it. Although felt something, no rush, but thinks if done more then things may have been different. When last got script filled, didn't get the ones with the AD on them and they just turn to gooey stuff in water. Are all the pills like that now? Or just certain brands? And....is there any way to dissolve that gooey crap so that it will work.....I have been looking everywhere for a soloution, but can't find anything....Dreddy would like to know what brand to get next time, if anyone knows?....Thanks...oh, and by the way...."drugs are bad....mmmmkay..."
Old 04-12-2009, 22:58

Male
Cigars is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1

It's quite simply called Amphetamine salts. That is the exact name on the bottle.

Its not a brand name, it's generic Adderall.

Adderall is nothing more than a mixture of Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine, both of which are salts (a molecular bond of a metal to an acid).
Old 11-12-2009, 15:26
Silver Member

SWIM has moved on a lot since this post, more sensible over IV administration of pills, more knowledgeable/experienced, thanks for the replies in this thread. SWIM has a prescription of Dexedrine (he did not know at the time Adderall was unavailable in the UK), but he does not consider it an option to IV the pill especially as he has no micron filter.
Old 31-07-2012, 11:05
Silver Member

Male from United States
zefix is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 93, Level: 1 Points: 93, Level: 1 Points: 93, Level: 1

So I was just reading this thread and would like to comment, my dog just underwent an extremely pleasurable rush from IV'ing powdered Adderall IR for his first time. Used a cotton, burned for a little bit for sanitation and then pop goes the weezle. Jesus, and my dog had been worrying this whole time if he was ruining his nostril lining due to insufflation.
Old 18-11-2012, 18:18

29 y/o Female from United States
kara21ky is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxjunky View Post
i v injection of adderal is a waste, it's a pain in the ass, i heard it doesn't get you any higher , and if it did it wouldn't last long. Pills are a pain in the ass to shoot and no benefit . At least that's what i read somewhere.... I don't understand the addiction of iv use . Unless it is an injectable form already. Still then just muscle it, it won't last as long as ingested in pill form though....
never intro muscular a pill of any kind. Its not meant for that the absess alone is miserable. Intro vienious isnt smart either but the chances of sucess in doing it is better

Share this on:

Tags
adderall iv, bad ideas, injecting adderall, intravenous adderall, intravenous injection, iv adderall, shooting adderall