Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Oxycodone
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 20-06-2005, 01:19
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

RockGod should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 130, Level: 1 Points: 130, Level: 1 Points: 130, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
I need some help. SWIM needs to know how to properly shoot up Oxycontin....He doesn't wanna do it unless he know how to do it right...so any info you guys/girls can give me will be greatly appreciated..

THANKS A LOT!

~Peace

Last edited by ~lostgurl~; 04-02-2009 at 01:09. Reason: swim
Old 20-06-2005, 01:38

Male
smilla should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1
aight man, take it from someone who has shot many OC's in my time. The first thing you want to do is take off the time release coating on the outside of the pill...you can do this by licking the pill and once a little moist you can just rub off the coating easily. The next thing you want to do is get your proper dose. (if you have used oxys in the past you should know how much to take, but you need to be careful because shooting a drug is much different then snorting or taking it orally. Use somewhat less then your normal dose because you dont want to even risk OD'ing your first time.)You can always use more if its not desirable. The next thing you want to do is crush the pill into a fine powder,or as much as possible. Then take a spoon or whatever your going to cook it over and place the powder in the spoon. Take some water and fill your syringe, depending upon the size of your syringe, fill about 1/4 - 1/2 way up...typical for a 1cc syringe...the less water the more concentrated your shot will be, thus stronger rush. take the water and put it over the powder in the spoon and mix together. Then you want to put a flame to the spoon until it dissolves the powder into a liquid. Then take a small peice of cotton and put it in the solution...this will filter out any bullshit in your solution. Then put the syringe into the cotton and pull the plunger back slowly until all of it is in the syringe. Once pulled up you are ready to shoot.KNOW HOW TO PUT A NEEDLE INTO YOUR BODY BEFORE YOU DO IT. IF NOT EXPERIENCED, HAVE SOMEONE COMFORTABLE ENOUGH TO DO IT FOR YOU. MAKE SURE YOU CLEAN THE AREA YOU ARE SHOOTING INTO AND THE EQUIPMENT YOU USE. missing with oxys is not a good thing..i have seen many absesses from people that have missed shooting oxys so make sure your in the vein bvefore shotting...pull back a few times to see if blood rushes into the needle. If you get it right its abn awesome rush, i personally beleieve its a better rush than a loit of types of heroin on the street. have fun man but be safe...i got addicted to doing this exact same thing and it got me into a logt of trouble with my family and the law.....keep it in moderation and you will have a good time

Post Quality Evaluations:
Bad idea to use mouth/saliva due to bacteria. This would be safer using damp paper towel or scraping.
Old 18-08-2005, 12:54
Palladium Member

Male from USA - California
Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,825, Level: 6 Points: 1,825, Level: 6 Points: 1,825, Level: 6
For a first time OC user who had a decent opiate tolerance due to orals
(10 10/325's per day, 3 - 4 days on, a couple weeks off,) What's a good
starting dose for IV OC? 1/4 pill be about right?

Thanks-

- B

Old 21-08-2005, 13:19

28 y/o Male
geoff856 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
I would just snort it if its your first time. You will be suprised how strong 1/4 of a pill is. What kind of pill is it? 40 or 80mg? if its 40 then 1/4 will still get you really messed up. I have never shot up OC and I never will. Just snort that thing. BIG THINGS COME IN SMALL PACKAGES! trust me.
Old 21-08-2005, 13:20

28 y/o Male
geoff856 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
oh yeah make sure you take off that time release! And also smoke some weed. If you smoke weed it will make the oxy a whole lot harder.Edited by: geoff856
Old 22-08-2005, 22:04

sneak is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beltane
For a first time OC user who had a decent opiate tolerance due to orals
(10 10/325's per day, 3 - 4 days on, a couple weeks off,) What's a good
starting dose for IV OC? 1/4 pill be about right?

Thanks-

- B

What size pill do you have? I agree, though. You should snort it
first. And your tolerance will very, despite what dose you take.

I started with 40mg, then moved to 80mg, then eventually to 120mg. But
if you insist, I'd do 20mg the first time to get a good idea how
powerful it is when you blast it.

*<!--
var SymRealOnLoad;
var SymReal;

Sym()
{
window.open = SymWinOpen;
if(SymReal != null)
SymReal();
}

SymOnLoad()
{
if(SymRealOnLoad != null)
SymRealOnLoad();
window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
SymReal = window.;
window. = Sym;
}

SymRealOnLoad = window.onload;
window.onload = SymOnLoad;

//-->

Old 23-08-2005, 04:58
Palladium Member

Male from USA - California
Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,825, Level: 6 Points: 1,825, Level: 6 Points: 1,825, Level: 6
Sorry, I always get the 80's. Eating them I feel it, tho I don't
really dig the feeling. Snorting them does almost nothing for me
and what it does do isn't anything I crave. I gave my last couple
away in disappointment, then I thought about shooting it.

I think it's against the rules to talk about prices, but isn't 120mg
PER SHOT really expensive?! How long does that last BTW?

Thanks-

- B

Old 19-09-2005, 05:24

Male
smilla should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
120mg shot is a lot....i am a tolernat and addicted user and that would be a pretty good amount for me, most would prob OD...never shoot that much unless you have been using for years and know your dose...oxy isnt somethin to be taken litely...and it makes me depressed to hear you say you GAVE your last few away, oxy prices these days are ridiculous, why i went to heroin.....you can make a lot of money off oxy's
Old 22-10-2005, 13:00

gremlin182 should review received reputation comments.
Dude, please listen to what I am going to say, EVERYONE! The way posted above on how to shoot OC it is suicide for your veins and your body. Its so wrong it was made by an obvious self-made user, who has no knowledge of drugs and how they are made. It will also explain why "you" have seen people get abcesses from missing a vein! Preping OC is just like prepping MS contin, in that they both have wax as a binder to make the whole time-release thing possible. The wax (usually just caruba wax) is bound up at the molecular level. When you heat the fluid mixure, you are using way too litle water, if you use 3cc per pill, and then slowly heat, you will see the wax come to the top, as you see this 'film' form, move it to the side with a pair of tweezers which have been rubbed dwon with alcohol, and as this layer moves aside, you will see a clear water layer/body of water underneath. Suck this up with a syringe and as the wax just gets closer to the needle, STOP, you are done. If you want you can boil the mixture, which will make the wax VERY visble (bright white)and hardened, but acts to make the wax suck up alot of Oxy as it does, the advantage is the water is now clearer, and the separation , next step, is easier. So now with a cloudy mixure in the sryinge. Get a large bore needle 18ga or 16ga, and roll a cotton ball smaller than the size of the needle cap and shove it in, then take another syringe and shoot the mixture thru the needle with the cotton in it (acting as a filter) and collect it in the new syringe. Repeat this process over and over, trading the needle with a new cotton ball each time back and forth, until the water flows easy and the water is almost clear. Then filter that final mix thru a .22um (micron) disc filter to remove bacteria, and then shoot his new USP grade solution. Not doing the above is heating the wax until it goes to soln, then shooting it all at once. You are loading your veins and body with wax, and IT WILL coat your veins and lungs with wax and you WILL get FATIGUE and infections soon after! Missing a vein and causing an abeccess is the wax collecting in teh sub-cutaneous tissue, and itsloaded with bacteria, thus the abcess (infection)!

Solid recommendation. I don't know if the microns will remove the wax though.
good info :)
Old 25-10-2005, 02:08
Silver Member

Male from United States
GETERDN is an unknown quantity at this point
gremlin wow does swiy go through all that to shoot a oxy?

ive never seen somone go through that much trouble. its probably much
safer than just using a cotton ball and spoon but that method has never
gave me any problems. no abcesses in 6 years.

also preping an OC is not just like preping a MS cotin in swims experience. just my $0.02

Old 25-10-2005, 20:20

gremlin182 should review received reputation comments.
Sure, you can use a cotton ball, but that only takes out a fraction of the wax binder present in the OC. Doing the filtering method will tak out dawn near all of it, and then filtering thru a .22um filter will remove everything, and give you a pure fluid to shoot. Just my two cents, people are free to do what they want.
Old 09-09-2008, 17:39

37 y/o Male
shooter421 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Re: Shooting Oxycontin

gremlin 182 sounds like a recipe for cotton fever.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:01

53 y/o Male
olduncle is an unknown quantity at this point

SWIM scrapes the coating off with a thin, sharp knife and makes sure to dig out the little bits in the Os and Cs and 4s and 0s. Seems most efficient and least saliva oriented.

Then they are folded up in some currency, fold repeated until there are 5 or so layers of $$ around the pills. They are then bitten and crushed. A big chomp with the back teeth and then maybe a few strategically-placed front tooth nibbles to get all the big lumps cracked open. A nice trick is to then unfold the bill to the end and roll the powder and lumps between swiy's fingers wile pouring out the powder. This will also break up clumps.

Clumps suck because oxys are very hard. Many times swim has observed a giant piece of goodie fly off to never be seen again in the next step, because they are so hard. The powder and lumps are poured from the bill while being rolled between the fingers into something made of metal and deep - a 1/4 cup stainless steel measuring cup, for example. The high walls mitigate clump flight. Crush whats left into the finest powder possible, using a small spoon or the end of a butter knife, etc.

Add water. Maybe 70 units for one pill, expecting 40-50 units of liquid recovered. Low heat, no boil. Watch the stuff melt. Once all the powder is melted, swim lets it boil a teeny bit for antibacerial purposes. A drop of cotton, suck in the liquid. Push the cotton around in the remaining goop and let it absorb the last fiew bits of liquid from the mushy piles of this & that that will be in the cooker. Let the syringe cool for a bit and then go to work.

SWIM then moves the cotton to the side of the spoon and lets the remnants dry out (an hour or so), then scrapes them into a pill bottle or something similar. This stuff can be eaten at a later date if necessary to ward off sickness.

bad idea using money, think how much bacteria notes harbour, adds unnecessary risk
Old 12-09-2008, 08:24
Mercury Member

Male from United States
returntozero needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1

swiy puts money in his mouth and chews on it? theres a lot easier ways to break up pills in swim's opinion
Old 12-09-2008, 09:33

64 y/o Male from United States
benny4658 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1

Excellent post...good looking out....
Old 14-09-2008, 15:44

Male from New Zealand
Zendo needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

to break the pill up into a nice powder swims trick is to heat the oxy gently,
turns the oven element onto low, uses swims mouth to suck the coating off

places the cleaned OC's onto the spoon and gently heats, after a few seconds swim pokes the OC' with a sharp knife ever so softly, and the pill literally crumbles into a powder,
This is with the Mundipharma Brand, swim has never seen any other brand of Oxy.
however thanks alot for the money tip, swim can now clean and crush his tablets before arriving home from the chemist with this method, thats half the job done ! =]
Old 20-09-2008, 06:40

26 y/o Male from United States
Probing Tranquility is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 205, Level: 2 Points: 205, Level: 2 Points: 205, Level: 2

swim always cut off alittle bit of off the end of the filter on an unsmoked cigarette, then broke off a small peice. Little cookies of cigarette filter last awhile and it avoids cotton fever. Haven't had any problems with it yet.

cigarette filters arent advisable because of certain fibres in them
Old 25-09-2008, 12:32
Titanium Member

Male from United States
RhinestoneCowboy is a decent psychonaut.RhinestoneCowboy is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 213, Level: 2 Points: 213, Level: 2 Points: 213, Level: 2

if swiy is looking for a bigger rush than insuffalation, my friend likes to cut the pill into 1/4's, and chase the dragon. she lays the flat part of the 1/4 pill onto the foil, keeps the foil at a slant, and slowly applies heat via lighter to get the chunk to melt and slide. the result is oxy vapor. be sure to tell your friend to hold in the hits as long as he/she can to get the full effect.

the 1/4 pill isnt a suggested dosage, but rather, a suggestion for convenience, as my friend says that the 1/4 pill slides the best, the easiest to manage on the foil, and is most efficient. (assuming it's an 80mg, or try 1/2 of a 40mg if 1/4 is too light)

my friend says she likes the combo of insuffalation / chasing. the chasing is instant but doesn't last as long, so she often mixes between the two methods for the best of both worlds.
Old 22-10-2008, 00:09

39 y/o Male
andro74 is an unknown quantity at this point

i can not believe someone advicing crushing tablets up in money, has anyone any idea how many dirty hands that money has crossed paths, that 1 sure way of infection its commen use a nice cleanj peice of whit paper so no dye and dirt can easily be seen and removed,

good harm reduction advice
my thoughts exactly, crushing with a bill is terrible advice!! celophane anyone??
Old 22-10-2008, 00:36
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
purejunglist is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1

to the swim who says there is wax in oc's there is only caranuba wax in generic oc's over 20 mg because all generic oc's are made to be extended release even if they have a coating on the outside i know malenbrocked (square m) uses wax and ABG prints do as well but brand name oxy by purdue pharm does not use any wax in their binder and swim can shoot them very cleanly if you have micron filters more power to you and enjoy the USP grade, cold water extractions are nice if you have alot in supply to extract swim would know this swim is a certified pharmacy tech in so cal! if you need anymore advice feel free to message swim

Excellent passing on of knowledge
Old 06-11-2008, 18:56

25 y/o Female
USEonceANDestroy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

never had trouble here with just a spoon, un-smoked ciggarette filter, a lighter, and a little water. looks like everyone else explained the rest.
Old 21-11-2008, 20:42
Silver Member

Male from United States
BigWillyStyle is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 152, Level: 2 Points: 152, Level: 2 Points: 152, Level: 2

what works best....cotton ball opff a qtip or a cig filter?

and where do you buy the .22um filters to filter out the wax lkkike gremlin said? are they at pharmacy?m do you gota ask for em...I hate asking for em....

BigWillyStyle added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

by worksm best i emean gets more wax out

Last edited by BigWillyStyle; 21-11-2008 at 20:42. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 26-11-2008, 19:49

25 y/o Female
USEonceANDestroy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

i never use anything but a piece of a cotton ball or clean cig filter. And there is always plenty of left over wax. it filters it out just fine and i have never had a problem with anything. but that is just me and all the people i know. none of us have ever had a problem, but that doesn't mean we are doing it perfectly. there is no perfect, safe way to shoot dope.
Old 22-01-2009, 19:18

31 y/o Female
emnyc should review received reputation comments.
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1

To Smilla, Olduncle and posters with similar replies: THANK YOU for giving a well-thought, honest and non-judgemental answer to the thread-starter's question, which is what these forums SHOULD be all about. GREMLIN, NO-ONE asked you for your judgments, and obviously puritanical-society skewed rant - leave that b.s. at the door, PLEASE.
Why is it that the judgmental and stigma-proliferating rants are ALWAYS the people with the LEAST experience and real-world knowledge? bleeeech. There is far enough of people like this shoving their baseless arrogance upon others; we REALLY can do without it here - REALLY.

flaming
Old 24-01-2009, 04:03

Male from United States
JarvyJarvison is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by emnyc View Post
GREMLIN, NO-ONE asked you for your judgments, and obviously puritanical-society skewed rant - leave that b.s. at the door, PLEASE.
What? Puritanical? Are we even reading the same post? He's trying to save lives by providing a tek that wont damage your body (as much). This topic has been discussed many times and it's already been established that the other techniques in this thread could seriously damage your cardiovascular system. Nobody's chimed in to say it yet, probably because everybody's tired of repeating it over and over. FILTERING THROUGH COTTON DOES NOT REMOVE THE BINDERS AND FILLERS. INJECTING OXYCONTIN IS VERY HARMFUL.

Quote:
Why is it that the judgmental and stigma-proliferating rants are ALWAYS the people with the LEAST experience and real-world knowledge? bleeeech. There is far enough of people like this shoving their baseless arrogance upon others; we REALLY can do without it here - REALLY.
Pretty strong words for a noob...

Last edited by JarvyJarvison; 24-01-2009 at 04:23.

Share this on:

Tags
inject oxycontin, injecting pills, intravenous injection, intravenous oxycontin, iv oxycodone, iv oxycontin, oxycodone iv, oxycontin iv, shooting oxycontin, snorting drugs