Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing discussion
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing discussion What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 09-07-2009, 04:58
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from United States
soul_firez is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
JWH 018 and lab tests

Hey everyone. Heres the deal swim is on probation and a very strong form of it (drug court). Because of this swim has resorted to smoking spice and making his own spice and well swim thought swim had the system beat. Till tonight when swim finds out his po knows about ppl using the stuff and a few ppl have told swim that there is a testing center in California that can test for the stuff and that someone tonight just went to jail for it and swim was specifically warned not to use the stuff.
yea fuck that swim doesnt use it all the time like swim did weed but its a nice thing to do once in a blue moon.
So what swims question (and swim havent been able to find the answer anywhere so forgive swim if swim missed it swims looked for hours and is getting tired) is
How long is JWH 018 detectable in urin and what are the metablites that they test for. oh and the tolerences
Please a direct response to this would save alot of ppl in swims group from unnessisary problems.
Thanks

soul_firez added 7 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

also sorry swim just read that jwh has a half life of roughly 2 hours so does this mean that its out of swiy system in 4 hours or just out of the blood and it will be in the urine indefiniatly??

Last edited by soul_firez; 09-07-2009 at 04:58. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-07-2009, 05:49
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
runitsthepolice probably knows what they are talking about.runitsthepolice probably knows what they are talking about.runitsthepolice probably knows what they are talking about.runitsthepolice probably knows what they are talking about.runitsthepolice probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 910, Level: 4 Points: 910, Level: 4 Points: 910, Level: 4
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%
Re: JWH 018 and lab tests

I know the federally certified lab that you're refering to. It doesn't mention jwh-018 or spice anywhere on their website. I'm sure if they were capable of testing it they would advertise. It's a business after all. Plus, swims pee goes there too and he goes in high on jwh-018 to the drug tests all the time. I'm confident that something else happened with your friend who got thrown in jail.
Old 09-07-2009, 19:02
Silver Member

That is a possibility but as it came from swim's po's mouth that he failed for it im not to sure and ive also heard of the military testing for it as well. Granted swim has been lied to by the authorities so who knows. I really am interested in some sort of hard facts.

soul_firez added 777 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

so swim swam through the internet "tubes" and hasnt found much else out 4hrs for it to be out of the bloods plasma and a handfull of metabolites but nothing on how long the metabolites are in the body for or even if swim's probation officer is tellin him a bunch of crap. Also swim just kinda assumed that the guy was tested because somone else in the group said that they send them to cali so half is hear say the other half is assumption. Does anyone else know about any of this?

Last edited by soul_firez; 09-07-2009 at 19:02. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-07-2009, 19:07
Gold Member

Male from USA - New York
RaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline Medline
Points: 3,053, Level: 8 Points: 3,053, Level: 8 Points: 3,053, Level: 8
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

po's also try and say things that dissuade those they're watching over from using any sort of substances, especially if they know the substances will beat the system.
Old 11-07-2009, 03:37
Silver Member

Yea i know infact im prety sure that that was indeed what he was going for. But i do know for a fact that one group member in swims group got introuble for pep spice as i was in court with her. but i am finding out that somone told on her and she admited to it.

But really what im wanting to know is if indeed there is a place that tests for it (ive heard the military does) and how long it can be found in the urine. it stays in the blood 4 hours so it stands to reason that 4 hours after that it would be flushed from your urine. But is that just the jwh? what about the metabolites.

I just dont understand why this topic is being shunned here because there will come a day when its going to be common enough of a problem that they will test for it and its going to be soon and it would be really helpfull to know these things. but as near as i can tell no one is even concerned with it.

Swim is just really concerned for his and every other swimmers ass on this one "legal High" can only last for so long as its still gettin "high"
Old 15-07-2009, 05:10
Silver Member

runitsthepolice probably knows what they are talking about.runitsthepolice probably knows what they are talking about.runitsthepolice probably knows what they are talking about.runitsthepolice probably knows what they are talking about.runitsthepolice probably knows what they are talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_firez View Post
Yea i know infact im prety sure that that was indeed what he was going for. But i do know for a fact that one group member in swims group got introuble for pep spice as i was in court with her. but i am finding out that somone told on her and she admited to it.

But really what im wanting to know is if indeed there is a place that tests for it (ive heard the military does) and how long it can be found in the urine. it stays in the blood 4 hours so it stands to reason that 4 hours after that it would be flushed from your urine. But is that just the jwh? what about the metabolites.

I just dont understand why this topic is being shunned here because there will come a day when its going to be common enough of a problem that they will test for it and its going to be soon and it would be really helpfull to know these things. but as near as i can tell no one is even concerned with it.

Swim is just really concerned for his and every other swimmers ass on this one "legal High" can only last for so long as its still gettin "high"
Chill out dude. The fact of the matter is that if this sort of testing becomes viable drug testing centers will advertise. They want money just like any other business. They're not going to spend tons of cash on trying to develop new tests and then be sneaky about it and make no money. These drugs arent even illegal yet. Not even all scheduled substances are tested for on standard tests. The information will be out there. We'll let you know.
Old 15-07-2009, 05:45
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from New Zealand
Nemba is a decent psychonaut.
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Even if swiy got tested for, and tested positive for JWH018, there's nothing anyone could do about that no? I'm pretty sure it's still legal so it's largely irrelevant unless swiy's in the military where they have a law saying you can't do anything which messes you up, legal or not.
Old 15-07-2009, 07:04
Silver Member

yes that may be true that indeed its not a scheduled substance. Nor is it illegal but swim cant smoke salvia swim cant drink wine and neither of those are illegal but swim will still be punished for it. Swim isnt totally positive how it all works but seim is sure that if the department of corrections wants to have every element in swims urine to be analyzed and broke down they could do it. There is no need to make a new test if it goes to a lab and treated in this matter. Money is no object to the federal government.
Swim was just hoping that someone out there had some information about metabolite times but apparently this is too new of a subject and it being "legal" has everyone holding a false sense of security. Honestly swim has seen someone go to jail just because of this substance. Granted because the program swim and the other swimmer is in there were no formal charges but she was threatened with abusing the label (or something) basically the same charge as huffing which is more sever where swim is than smoking pot but in the same category. Sorry if swim is coming off in a ill fashion but swim believes he is truly seeing the future of this substance and its not looking good.
Old 15-07-2009, 16:12
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Ratha is on the way upRatha is on the way upRatha is on the way upRatha is on the way up
Points: 322, Level: 2 Points: 322, Level: 2 Points: 322, Level: 2

Most people aren't SWIY's position, do not have SWIY's legal prohibitions and do not have nearly as much to lose through the use of these products as does SWIY. That people are not operating under your stringent set of concerns does not mean there is a false sense of security. (And if SWIM was in your situation with that much to lose he would not be screwing around with any of this in the first place, or he might be contacting labs directly to find out if they test for these things.)

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good advice, thank you.
Old 15-07-2009, 20:24
Silver Member

I understand where your comming from all im trying to get at i guess is if we swimmers that are in swims possition or not dont figure out these things, things are only going to get worse. Swim may be wrong but swim thinks that the illegalization of these and simmilar substances starts with the probation and parole department figuring out its a problem and then from there i goes to the general public in a sense swimmers that get caught on probation abusing these and others are going to ruin it for everyone. Personally swim doesnt use it too often causes too much anxiety unless in the right environment. But swim wants to let everyone know how to avoid it as most ppl that use arent going to stop.
how would swim go about getting in touch with the testing company its not like they tell swim who it gets sent to?
Old 15-07-2009, 20:52
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_firez View Post
how would swim go about getting in touch with the testing company its not like they tell swim who it gets sent to?
*poof*

I have a feeling a link to their website is in your inbox.

Call them. Ask the first person who picks up if they can test for jwh-018. They won't have any clue what it is, because they will be an idiot. Hang up the phone, go get high, take your UA, then go eat all the food in your fridge.

You were quite helpful to the OP. Nice.
Old 16-07-2009, 21:55
Silver Member

Just got off the phone with them and indeed the lady i talked to had no clue what it is but she did talk to the toxicology department and they said that indeed it can and does get tested for depending on the clients directives. Standard test only look for somewhere around 166 different chemicals and htat would be what probation and parol use but if instructed to look for a mystery substance they can break it down into every element. Thanks for that magic link i was able to get quite a bit of information from them.

soul_firez added 243 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Alright sorry swim guess's the lady at that place was just trying to sell their services as after swim talked to the toxicologist that they have no way to test it at this time so swim was misinformed so i apologize.

This thread can be closed if there is no further information that anyone needs from it.

Nice way to get the information needed, it's great to see someone put out that sort of effort.
thanks for taking the time & effort to find out yourself, & sharing the results with us!

Last edited by soul_firez; 16-07-2009 at 21:55. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-03-2010, 06:30

78 y/o Male from United States
ChavataLoco should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Soul-Fires, glad that worked out for you, I love seeing the truth at the end of the thread, cops are actually trained to lie to get their objective, but that's another story
Old 18-03-2010, 05:58

Female from Canada
y87rpw24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Although Swim feels pretty confident after reading this whole post. Swim is also concerned about jwh 018, more specifically K2 summit, showing up on a drug test. Swim knows the lab that Swim gets tested from, Swim is unsure about calling and asking if they test for it.

From what Swim has read and heard, K2 doesn't show up on any standard THC drug test. Swim is pretty positive but would like any more information that is available: personal experiences, how long it stays in Swims system. Swim is sure it isn't detectable on the store bought drug tests, but what about the lab tests?

Sorry, it probably won't show up on a drug test, but swim has a lot at stake. Any more info would be much appreciated.
Old 18-03-2010, 06:13
MDMA, RC & News Forums

44 y/o Male from United States
Terrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20

^^^we have a whole forum on drug testing: drugs[/AUTOLINK]-forum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=60

Also- a few of the threads found using the search engine...

Drug tests & Synthetic Cannabinoid / Spice

Synthetic cannabinoids and drug testing

Urine Tests and N-dealkyl metabolites

JWH 018 and lab tests

Military is "supposedly" testing for Spice now.

Once again you prove why you are a moderator, great job
Old 19-03-2010, 00:27
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Suriname
US_BLUES is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1

I will tell you something honestly, but you may not want to hear it.

If you are on probation stay clean, even from legal highs! It is the fastest way to get off probation. Plus cleaning out your system is great. Even if you were addicted to Macaroni and Cheese taking time off from your favorite dinner only makes you enjoy it more when you get to try it again. Plus every thing you ingest has some harmful effects. Let your body get clean, and once you are free from the ball and chain (court) you can choose to experiment if you so desire.

Even if one does not agree with a law, you must be willing to take the penalty if you are caught. JWH is still subject to the analogue act if it is ingested (Swim knows of end user charged in the US under the analogue act yet, but the quicker you get off probation the better)

SWIM is not a lawyer and cannot give legal advice. That being said the standard panel tests given by courts are expensive. SWIM is sure different states could test for different substances, but doubts they would test for such rare, unscheduled substances.

Be safe, stay clean, get out from under the oppressive foot of the legal system, then make your own decisions as an adult.

off topic, misinformed, generally bad all around post
Old 24-05-2010, 05:55

Male
greybeard is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1

The Navy released this 2010 drug awareness memo, directed toward commanding officers. Under the "Challenges--Detection" paragraph toward the bottom, it states:

"There are no set standards to test for the substances in herbal incense and cannot be detected by urinalysis."

mod edit- attached document as a zip file. TF
Attached Files
File Type: zip HerbalIncenseAwarenessGuide.doc.zip (25.6 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 24-05-2010 at 08:12.
Old 26-05-2010, 05:23
Silver Member

Good to note that the military even is yet to come up with a test for it. Just a update with what is going on with the D.O.C. in swims state: WY D.O.C. is currently looking into a sobriety scanning device to test whether or not its clients are under the influence or not. The primary reason for this is herbal incense use. Granted there is no way to prove the intoxicant but from a probation standpoint under the influence is under the influence and thus a violation. This is just a warning to those out there that still feel 100% safe smoking it at least while on probation.
Old 13-07-2010, 07:22
Silver Member

31 y/o Male
hbhomewood is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1

Redwood Toxicology Laboratory Announces Urine Test for Marijuana Mimics: Synthetic Cannabinoids JWH-018 and JWH-073 Metabolites

sorry am unable to post link due to being new but if you google it

thank you very much for the heads up!
Old 13-07-2010, 14:30
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
ronpintx is captain of the psychonauts.ronpintx is captain of the psychonauts.ronpintx is captain of the psychonauts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbhomewood View Post
Redwood Toxicology Laboratory Announces Urine Test for Marijuana Mimics: Synthetic Cannabinoids JWH-018 and JWH-073 Metabolites

sorry am unable to post link due to being new but if you google it
Quote:
RTL now offers lab-based testing for the detection of JWH-018 and JWH-073 metabolites in urine
Lab based testing is the most expensive kind -- not likely used by employers -- unless a specific suspicion exists. Plus, since JWH is not scheduled -- what exactly could an employer do? (unless you show-up clearly stoned and unable to work)

Now we can rightly ask "how long does JWH stay in ones system?
Old 13-07-2010, 16:37
Silver Member

31 y/o Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronpintx View Post
Lab based testing is the most expensive kind -- not likely used by employers -- unless a specific suspicion exists. Plus, since JWH is not scheduled -- what exactly could an employer do? (unless you show-up clearly stoned and unable to work)

Now we can rightly ask "how long does JWH stay in ones system?
unfortunately it is now illegal in certain states including alabama, so.....

hbhomewood added 1 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbhomewood View Post
unfortunately it is now illegal in certain states including alabama, so.....
the point of this post was to inform people that it is possible to test for now in a lab in the USA now they may be the only lab possible to do it as yet however eventually others will figure it out too

Last edited by hbhomewood; 13-07-2010 at 16:37. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 13-07-2010, 17:39
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
ronpintx is captain of the psychonauts.ronpintx is captain of the psychonauts.ronpintx is captain of the psychonauts.

72 hours -- The test is useful with a 72 hour usage window (from their website)
Old 13-07-2010, 23:07
Silver Member

31 y/o Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronpintx View Post
72 hours -- The test is useful with a 72 hour usage window (from their website)
thank you
Old 14-07-2010, 08:51
MDMA, RC & News Forums

44 y/o Male from United States
Terrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20

as to the press release on lab testing for cannabinoid metabolites- its in the news forum: Redwood Toxicology Laboratory Announces Urine Test for Marijuana Mimics
Old 26-08-2010, 07:50
Silver Member

Well further update on the "spice" testing... my fish has been tested failed lol oh well but it makes my fish curious about the exact metabolites that RWTL tests for he imagines its the naphthalene part that the 018 and the 073 share in common so other RC's should be safe such as 250 and rcs-8 as they are a totally different structure. Is he wrong should swim tell him NO! ??? Anyone know?

Share this on:

Tags
jwh-018 drug test, jwh-073 drug test, synthetic cannabinoid drug testing, synthetic cannabinoids, synthetic cannabinoids testing

» New Threads
The worst side effect of using???...
Last post by engineering8258
0 Replies, 1 Views
Dilaudid first attempts at snorting
Last post by DLHarrison
3 Replies, 179 Views
Study finds genetic links between...
Last post by Mindless
6 Replies, 562 Views
loperamide what do you know?
Last post by BLOCKER