Notices

Old 08-07-2009, 16:20
Silver Member

Male from Spain
insidiousvertigo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 94, Level: 1 Points: 94, Level: 1 Points: 94, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
hydrocodone 5/500 (sigh)

so swim can finally get a hold of some opiates again. of course he hates apap, but this is his only connection and his last dance with opiates before leaving the country. he is going to purchase 6 hydrocodone 5/500's. he has enough experience with opiates to know more or less what is safe to take, but lately he has been getting paranoid, and it has been a while since he has taken any form of opiate, meaning he has no tolerance to them right now. he would like to do a 30mg hydrocodone dose, but that would mean 3,000mg of acetaminophen, which he doesn't really want to do. also, he is unable to do a CWE, so that is out of the question. swim's main reason for posting this is to ask if taking all 6 would be dangerous, considering the amount of acetaminophen. if not, would a 20mg or even 25mg dose of hydrocodone be safe, meaning 2,000mg or 2,500mg of acetaminophen? swim thanks everyone in advance for replies.
Old 08-07-2009, 16:34
Titanium Member

30 y/o Male from France
Guigz is on the way upGuigz is on the way upGuigz is on the way upGuigz is on the way up
Points: 600, Level: 3 Points: 600, Level: 3 Points: 600, Level: 3
Re: hydrocodone 5/500 (sigh)

Paracetamol toxicity is variable but turn around 125mg/kg for an adult. ( that's means roughly 10 gr... )
But some people with alcohol addiction or with renal deficiency can have some trouble with 4gr.

3gr it's pretty safe, but after this you must wait 24hours before taking another dose.

Take care...

My english isn't any fluent to explain that with more precision but the key word for the toxicity with therapeutic dosage ( less than 5gr/24h) are: enzymatic induction and decrease of the glutathion reserves.

Last edited by Guigz; 08-07-2009 at 16:41.
Old 08-07-2009, 16:50
Silver Member

Male from Spain

thanks, swim appreciates it . he weighs around 61kg, pretty small for his age. anyway, swim also takes klonopin on a daily basis for panic disorder. he knows that benzos can potentiate the effect of opiates and vice versa. also, swim has been drinking tequila, triple sec, margaritas, and beer for the past few days, but nothing alcoholic has been drunk today, and he never drinks too much. he is not an alcoholic by any means. sometimes, if in a lot of pain, swim will take 2,000mg of acetaminophen / paracetamol at once, and this seems to cause no problems. swims bigger concern is if taking 3,000mg at once with the hydrocodone will cause any problems with his liver? swim is also a caffeine addict, but he has never found this to be a problem with opiates in the past. thanks!
Old 08-07-2009, 17:27
Titanium Member

30 y/o Male from France
Guigz is on the way upGuigz is on the way upGuigz is on the way upGuigz is on the way up

Humm...be carefull with this combo, clonazepam+hydrocodone can cause respiratory collapse, and increase the risk of overdose. But everybody are different in front of this...so I can't advise anything else...be carefull.

This combo ( benzo+opiates ) have the repution to be very addictive, dangerous and sometimes unpleasant.

One more things, it's not useless to remind that mix alcohol with all this chemicals is a bad idea.

Take care...

Last edited by Guigz; 08-07-2009 at 17:38.
Old 08-07-2009, 18:22
Silver Member

Male from Spain

thanks for the reply. because swim takes benzo's on a daily basis, he has a tolerance to them. he only takes around 1.5mg to 2mg of klonopin a day, and has taken opiates with them before (not at the same time, but klonopin stays in one's system for around 12 hours.) anyway, thanks for the advice. if swim takes the opiates today he will definitely not drink any alcohol. anyway, given the circumstances, would it be safe to take all 6 at the same time? thanks.
Old 08-07-2009, 21:49
Titanium Member

30 y/o Male from France

Maybe swiy can begin with 2 or 3 pills ( 4 maximum ) and see what's arrives?

Big user with tolerance can take 30/40 mg ( 50 mg+ sometimes ) but if swiy have no tolerance it's more safe to began with less dosage, no?

Last edited by Guigz; 08-07-2009 at 22:12. Reason: swim swiy etc...
Old 08-07-2009, 22:33
Silver Member

26 y/o Male
drinkswithevil is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1

swim is not saying this is good advice, but you will live. i weigh 120 pounds and used to take 80mgs at once on top of 4 beers. that was swims routine. 6 vics are nothing. But if u have no tolerance that will probably make you sick and want to sleep. So take like 3 in the morning and then drink some brews take the other three when those three wear off thats what swim would do.
Old 08-07-2009, 23:02
Titanium Member

30 y/o Male from France

Quote:
Originally Posted by drinkswithevil View Post
swim is not saying this is good advice...
I'm agree with that, not really a good advice, your experience, your opiates tolerance is not his.
With someone who didn't know how dosage taking; how effect can he have, etc..I'm sure that precaution principle is the only way, and in the equation we also have the clonazepam.
Anyway, 15mg of hydrocodone + ?? clonazepam + a couple of beer wasn't a good advice.
15mg/25mg maximum for the first time to gauge the effect and take it into one's head to doing this with larger doses the following day was a better advice. But I'm not The God of Drugs maybe I'm wrong...

Post Quality Evaluations:
great job keeping this thread to helpful and rational advice.

Last edited by Guigz; 08-07-2009 at 23:12.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:20
Silver Member

Male from Spain

thanks for the replies. like swim said before, he has had plenty of experience with opiates in the past. he has taken more than 70mg of hydrocodone at once, and his normal recreational dose with a "small" tolerance was 40mg to 50mg. because swim takes clonazepam (klonopin) everyday, his tolerance to that will lower the potentiation of the two drugs interacting. the only thing swim was wondering was about the acetaminophen. he always took 10/325's or something where less acetaminophen was ingested. swim doubts that 3g of acetaminophen will do much damage, but swim is very OCD, which is why he loves opiates so much in the first place. in fact, swim thinks he's taken more than 3g of acetaminophen before when dosing with nyquil syrup for sleep / recreation (stupid, i know :P.) anyway, thanks for the help guys, swim will update tomorrow with details of the experience. thanks again.

insidiousvertigo added 201 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

swim just crushed up four 5/500's and stirred the powder into water (it's his favorite way to take them.) it has only been 25 minutes and he feels the upcoming effects...only off of 20mg. he is very happy, and 2g of acetaminophen is not dangerous to take at once unless it is done over a prolonged period of time (or so swim has read)...he has taken 2g of teylenol before at once and it had no bad side effect. swim will report more later if he remembers. he might bump the dose up in an hour or so. thanks again!
gotta love the warm fuzzy clouds

insidiousvertigo added 54 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

swim took the last two 5/500's, for a total of 30mg hydrocodone and 3,000mg acetaminophen. swim is feeling amazing. playing guitar is a great hobby to do while trying to combat the nod. guitar hero seems very interesting also. this brings the question up of what do swiy do when swiy are on opiates?

insidiousvertigo added 467 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

it is 9 hours after initial dosage, and 8 hours after last two were taken. swim also smoked quite a large amount of pot with a friend. swim is afraid to sleep and having panic attacks very badly...he is worried that he overdid it. his body feels somewhat odd, like cramped in a sense, his mind is slow, his body is slow, and he fell asleep once but set the alarm so he would wake up shortly after. he did wake up, letting him know he was breathing while asleep. he is just very paranoid about these things, and has never experienced this odd body feeling from opiates before. does swim have anything to worry about? is he okay?

Last edited by insidiousvertigo; 09-07-2009 at 11:20. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-07-2009, 13:53
Titanium Member

30 y/o Male from France

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidiousvertigo View Post
thanks for the replies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidiousvertigo

swim just crushed up four 5/500's and stirred the powder into water (it's his favorite way to take them.) it has only been 25 minutes and he feels the upcoming effects...only off of 20mg. he is very happy, and 2g of acetaminophen is not dangerous to take at once unless it is done over a prolonged period of time (or so swim has read)...he has taken 2g of teylenol before at once and it had no bad side effect. swim will report more later if he remembers. he might bump the dose up in an hour or so. thanks again!
gotta love the warm fuzzy clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidiousvertigo
the question up of what do swiy do when swiy are on opiates?
..nothing...just remain sat in the sofa as a floor cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidious vertigo
it is 9 hours after initial dosage, and 8 hours after last two were taken. swim also smoked quite a large amount of pot with a friend. swim is afraid to sleep and having panic attacks very badly...he is worried that he overdid it. his body feels somewhat odd, like cramped in a sense, his mind is slow, his body is slow, and he fell asleep once but set the alarm so he would wake up shortly after. he did wake up, letting him know he was breathing while asleep. he is just very paranoid about these things, and has never experienced this odd body feeling from opiates before. does swim have anything to worry about? is he okay?
I don't know what to say, maybe just the pot making swiy a little bit paranoid, don't worry swiy, breathe slowly, tomorrow will another day like the french people said

Take care...
Old 09-07-2009, 15:52
Silver Member

Male from Spain

swim is worried that something is wrong. he still feels odd, but more panicky than anything else. he has some stomach indigestion. should swim seek medical advice? or would it be okay for swim to take his klonopin now to calm down? he is very shaky and nervous (he has panic attacks, ocd, anxiety disorder) thanks.
Old 09-07-2009, 18:43
Gold Member

Male from USA - New York
RaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline Medline
Points: 3,093, Level: 8 Points: 3,093, Level: 8 Points: 3,093, Level: 8

The only thing that would be a cause for concern would be drifting uncontrollably off to sleep or slow shallow breathing for the opiates, there would be physical pain and general discomfort if the apap were causing any trouble. Imo SWIY is just paranoid but do keep us updated for the duration of any negative effects.
Old 10-07-2009, 04:57
Silver Member

Male from Spain

hey guys, swim feels a little better, but just extremely tired. he has only slept for around 1 hour in the past 36 hours, and has only eaten a banana and some crackers due to a stomachache. he feels that he was just paranoid and having bad panic attacks (they are not uncommon to swim) right now it has just been a little over 24 hours since the first dose and 23 hours since the second, so swim is almost positive that he will be fine. he is going to have some tea and some food, and may do some light exercise later, then sleeeeeeep. he needs it, for sure.
the only thing he experienced as bad side effects were stomach cramps (mostly gas, easily could have been brought on by the stress and panic) dizziness, muscle fatigue and sleepiness. he felt kind of out of his body, but he thinks it was because of the hydrocodone / apap mixed with a lot of weed, then sleep deprivation and food deprivation. swim will update in the morning on how he is feeling. thanks again guys, and sorry for swim being so paranoid.

insidiousvertigo added 137 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

update
swim ate some food and went jogging, took a shower and feels much better. he took his ambien and is going to sleep now. thanks guys .

Last edited by insidiousvertigo; 10-07-2009 at 04:57. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-07-2009, 06:30

Male
oxyhydro needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

You can take up to 4000mg a day, 1000mg per dose according to the "experts". 3000mg wont kill you but it may make you uncomfortable enough to ruin the high. SWIM suggest saving them until you have time to do a CWE, if SWIM could give you some of his 483 stockpiled roxicodone 30's he would.
Old 30-07-2009, 08:16

36 y/o Female
acrossthunivers is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

I take two 7.5/500 in the morning around 10am then another one or two around 4pm. I then take 2 - 3mg of lorazepam or 10 mg or ambien to sleep.

I can't stop and have a pretty steady supply. I also don't want to stop. How long will I be able to go on like this until I gain tolerence. I already have a tolerance for the lorazepam and ambien I feel. I just don't want the vicodin feeling to go away, it helps me in everyway!

Post Quality Evaluations:
Read the rules, self incrimination!
Old 30-07-2009, 16:29
Silver Member

Male from Vanuatu
Master_Khan probably knows what they are talking about.Master_Khan probably knows what they are talking about.Master_Khan probably knows what they are talking about.Master_Khan probably knows what they are talking about.Master_Khan probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 719, Level: 4 Points: 719, Level: 4 Points: 719, Level: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by acrossthunivers View Post
I just don't want the vicodin feeling to go away, it helps me in everyway!
Fat Freddy thinks that several weeks of that dosage will give a tolerance that will render that dosage relatively meaningless. Hate to bear the bad news, enjoy while it lasts. FF is taking a break because 15 mg no longer delivers satisfactory results; increasing the dosage from that level is where the descent into oblivion can occur from, so FF would rather just sit back for as long as it takes to reset.

The good news is that even after ten consecutive weeks of daily dosing of 15 mgs of Hydro, the symptoms of withdrawal are minor and hardly troubling.......a reward for not exceeding the prescribed dose.

Share this on:

Tags
acetaminophen, acetominophen, alcohol, apap, beer, cwe, drug, drugs-forum, dxm, dxm high, hydrocodone, liver toxicity, lortab, norcos, overdose, paracetamol, recreational dose, tylenol, vicodin