Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Downers and sleeping pills > Benzodiazepines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Benzodiazepines All about benzodiazepines (downers)

Old 15-06-2005, 23:14
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
sands of time probably knows what they are talking about.sands of time probably knows what they are talking about.sands of time probably knows what they are talking about.sands of time probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 2,598, Level: 7 Points: 2,598, Level: 7 Points: 2,598, Level: 7
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Ativan (Lorazepam) and the law

I am interested in finding out what the punishment generally is for possession of Ativan. Lets say someone is caught with a few and they don't have a perscription.
Old 16-06-2005, 08:00
Gold Member

Male from Netherlands
BlueMystic is captain of the psychonauts.BlueMystic is captain of the psychonauts.BlueMystic is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 814, Level: 4 Points: 814, Level: 4 Points: 814, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
It's an automaic felony. Penalties vary from state to state. You would probably get probation, but maximum penalty can be up to 5 years or so. This goes for most pharmaceuticals.Edited by: BlueMystic
Old 13-02-2008, 21:26
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Politicalchalk probably knows what they are talking about.Politicalchalk probably knows what they are talking about.Politicalchalk probably knows what they are talking about.Politicalchalk probably knows what they are talking about.Politicalchalk probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 751, Level: 4 Points: 751, Level: 4 Points: 751, Level: 4
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%
Re: Ativan (Lorazepam) and the law

I don't know about other states, but in NY state, one can lawfully have a non-controlled Rx drug with necessarily have a prescription for it. So, for instance, having a bottle of morphine or xanax would get you in trouble. I've even heard horror stories about people having legit Rxs for the drugs, but butting them in other bottles: a friend put some of her vicodin (hydrocodone/APAP) in with a bottle of aspirin. She was caught, but even though she had a legit script, IT WAS NOT IN THE BOTTLE PRESCRIBED WITH HER NAME AND ADDRESS ON IT. She actually spent a few days in jail before it got cleared up. However.....In NY, carisoprodol (Soma) in NOT a controlled substance. Even though one requires a Rx to get prescription filled, it's not against the law per se to possess the medicine, even without an actual prescription.

Dunno how all this would work with Schedule V drugs. They're a weird category: chemically they're related to much stronger drugs, they have SOME -- LIMITED -- potential for abuse, and very few of them actually produce psychoactive effects that an "illumination seeker" would be looking for. Might compliment other drugs though. In some states, some CV meds can be purchased behind the counter, that is to say, you have to ask the pharmacist. Which means, if not for legit reason, you have to come up with with one hell of a fake cough. I've read about syrups that are CV containing phenobarbital, albeit not very much of it. My point is that, in some states, you can actually purchase CV behind the counter (as opposed to OTC). Gotta convince the pharmacist I guess.

Be careful though! If your state doesn't allow that, like mine (NY), it will most definately tarnish your relationship with your local pharmacist.

"Hi, I'd like to buy some low-dose phenobarbital, some codiene cough-syrup, and a 40oz."

Hope I helped bud!
Old 13-02-2008, 21:27
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Politicalchalk probably knows what they are talking about.Politicalchalk probably knows what they are talking about.Politicalchalk probably knows what they are talking about.Politicalchalk probably knows what they are talking about.Politicalchalk probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 751, Level: 4 Points: 751, Level: 4 Points: 751, Level: 4
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%
Re: Ativan (Lorazepam) and the law

Oh, sorry, but as for the ativan (lorazepam), that's C IV and you're pretty much screwed if anyone of any legal authority catches you......that is, unless they have a fondness for benzodiazepines and misguided youth!

Share this on:

Tags
law, lorazepam

» New Threads
HUGE ball from a miss in lower...
Last post by ima.get.her.doee
0 Replies, 1 Views
Quetiapine, Diazepam &...
Last post by Alka_holic
1 Replies, 33 Views
Ever tried this to your syrup?
Last post by Gallama