Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Phenethylamines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Phenethylamines Phenethylamines and amphetamines.

Old 13-03-2004, 11:25
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Tweak is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 185, Level: 2 Points: 185, Level: 2 Points: 185, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
4-fluoroamphetamine (4-FA, 4-FMP, PFA) Drug Info

Please post info about 4-fluoroamphetamine here.
Can anyone add information about:
  • names / synonyms
  • molecule
  • dose
  • duration
  • side effects
  • have there been any reported incidents with this compound?
  • since when has this research chemical been available?
  • legal status
  • stability of the molecule / compound

Experiences with 4-fluoroamphetamine should be posted here: PFA / 4FA / 4FMP (4-fluoro-amphetamine) experiences
These documents about 4-Fluoro-Amphetamine are in the file archive

Synonyms for 4-fluoroamphetamine:

4-fluoroamphetamine (4-FA)
4-FMP
para-fluoroamphetamine (PFA)

--------------------------------

Does anyone have experience with 4-haloampetamines?

Specifically, I am trying to track down a good bio-assay for 4-FluoroAmphetamine(4-FMP)!

From what i can gather, it has similiar stimulant effects as amphetamine, but interestingly, it also manipulates serotonin levels, which leads me to believe that it could produce MDMA like effects...

I have tracked down a bio-assay for racemic p-Fluoro-Amphetamine, which is apparently around 2/3 as potent as d-amphetamine. I have also found text relating to 4-fluoro-methamphetamine, but nobody I know has even heard of this, let alone tested it! Eyes/Ears Open!!

I will list what info I have about p-Fluoro-Amphetamine, but 4-FMP is my main concern at the moment.

It is available as a research chemical, but I would be keen to see if anyone has tried this already!!

Text from Rhodium:

For your information, some distant aquintance of mine tasted some p-Fluoro-Amphetamine not to long ago, motivated by a rumor that it would supposedly be much more potent than Amphetamine...

And you know what, it is slightly less potent (about 20% I would say) and is fairly different in terms of global effects... (120 mg) Slow to come on...(T + 1h) Great feeling of warmth in the face and less in the rest of the body. (T + 1.5h) Disproportionatly great feeling of euphoria compared to the stimulation (both physical and mental) felt! Funny stuff! Doesn't compare to anything he did before and, believe me this guy has eaten a lot of exotic experimental materials and he knows what he's talking about!

Above 200 mg the effect become too intense to clearly perceive the difference between this compound and regular Amphetamine.

Last edited by Phenoxide; 02-05-2011 at 09:53.
Old 21-05-2005, 02:19
Titanium Member

Male from United States
paradies is captain of the psychonauts.paradies is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 182, Level: 2 Points: 182, Level: 2 Points: 182, Level: 2

Ok...I finally found something about 4-flouro alpha-methlyphenethylamine. I guess it is called 4-FMP and also 4-FA. Even thought it is a PEA, it is considered to be more of an amphetamine. It seems to last 6-8 hours and you need around 150mgs.

That is the only reference I was able to dig up...and that was on Erowid...though three hours earlier, there was no reference to it on Erowid. Hummm...could it be that they somehow realized I was doing a search on 4-FMP and then put what they had about it up on their site as a result?

Who cares...who knows. I'd like anyone's experience about this substance since only one experience is...well...one experience.
Old 21-05-2005, 05:59
Titanium Member

Male from United States
GDxCAT is captain of the psychonauts.GDxCAT is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 675, Level: 4 Points: 675, Level: 4 Points: 675, Level: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradies
Ok...I finally found something about 4-flouro
alpha-methlyphenethylamine. I guess it is called 4-FMP and also
4-FA. Even thought it is a PEA, it is considered to be more of an
amphetamine.
4-fluoro-Alpha-Methyl-PHEneThylAMINE ...Amphetamines are PEA's.

Edited by: GDxCAT

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 10-12-2010 at 05:01. Reason: remove old code
Old 21-05-2005, 23:42
Titanium Member

Male from United States
paradies is captain of the psychonauts.paradies is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 182, Level: 2 Points: 182, Level: 2 Points: 182, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDxCAT
4-fluoro-Alpha-Methyl-PHEneThylAMINE

Amphetamines are PEA's.

I know all amphetamines are PEA's. But, are all PEA's ampetamines (this is a silly, rhetorical question)? What I really mean by that is there is a lot of differences between how strongly the amphetamine aspect is felt. So, the real question is: Since some PEA's are called "amphetamine" in their names, is that done so because you feel the amphetamine part of it quite a bit more vs. PEA's that are called "xxxpea?"

I know all organic compounds can be named a myriad of different things...just depends upon how you like to name things. But it is interesting that PEA's names' either do or don't include amphetamine in their names. Is there simply no reason for this?Edited by: paradies
Old 13-06-2005, 00:18
Iridium Member

Male from Denmark
gn2osis is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 276, Level: 2 Points: 276, Level: 2 Points: 276, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
^ Nice report, nano!

Clearing up some tech stuff from above:

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradies
I know all amphetamines are PEA's. But, are all PEA's amphetamines (this is a silly, rhetorical question)? What I really mean by that is there is a lot of differences between how strongly the amphetamine aspect is felt. So, the real question is: Since some PEA's are called "amphetamine" in their names, is that done so because you feel the amphetamine part of it quite a bit more vs. PEA's that are called "xxxpea?"

I know all organic compounds can be named a myriad of different things...just depends upon how you like to name things. But it is interesting that PEA's names' either do or don't include amphetamine in their names. Is there simply no reason for this?
The reason for the naming is solely the chemical structure, i.e., the presence of an alpha-methyl group on the ethylamine side chain. A
compound lacking an alpha-methyl group is usually just called a PEA. A compound possessing one is usually called an amphetamine,
but might also in some contexts be referred to simply as a PEA (e.g., to distinguish between broad classes of chemical families: PIHKAL is for PEA's including amphetamines; TIHKAL is for tryptamines.) Or maybe the person referring to the compound doesn't want to draw attention to it by using a terms like "amphetamine" which the uninformed public might find scary.

Not all amphetamines are more stimulating, potent or long-lived than their two-carbon PEA counterparts. For example, in the 2,5-dimethoxy-PEA realm, the amphetamine GANESHA (PIHKAL #85) and the PEA 2C-G (PIHKAL #27) are about the same in every respect. As becomes clear from reading PIHKAL, that isn't the general rule, but an interesting exception.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good clarification on the difference between phenethylamines and amphetamines

Last edited by Phenoxide; 02-05-2011 at 09:56. Reason: format fixed
Old 24-06-2005, 17:43

JohnDoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1
Amphetamine is metabolized and inactivated mainly by hydroxylation in the 4-position. This is blocked by the fluorine at that position, so the long duration makes good sense. I wouldn't be surprised if 4-FA would be excreted unchanged in the urine.

Nice post, good to see a newbie that can post an intelligent comment especially on something like metabolism hope to see you in the chem forums
Old 29-06-2005, 01:21
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Bermuda
enquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 9,438, Level: 14 Points: 9,438, Level: 14 Points: 9,438, Level: 14
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%
From RHODIUM

It is known that amphetamine and methamphetamine cause their stimulant effect by inducing the release of dopamine in neuron in certain regions of the brain. 4-substituted amphetamines has been shown to possess different pharmacological properties than the unsubstituted analog. It has been shown that 4-haloamphetamines in addition to their effect on dopamine also expresses serotonin-releasing effects, causing a long-term depletion of serotonin, indicating a neurotoxic effect, much like the one suggested to occur with MDMA and some of its derivatives. However, among the 4-haloamphetamines, the fluoro analog seemed to be atypical in that it did not cause any long-term changes in the brain serotonin levels, even though it was also a serotonin-releasing agent like the other 4-haloamphetamines, although weaker than the other.

Tests has showed that 4-fluoroamphetamine substitutes for amphetamine in rats, but that it does not fully substitute for the serotonergic MDMA derivative MBDB, which is the case of the other 4-haloamphetamines (which also did not substitute for amphetamine in the rats). As a conclusion, 4-fluoroamphetamine is subjectively very similar to amphetamine, but with some effect on the serotonin release, probably making the effects have a touch of MDMA-like action. Receptor interaction data suggests that racemic p-fluoroamphetamine is 2/3 as potent as d-amphetamine, probably suggesting that the racemic versions of both drugs are almost equipotent. This seems to be an interesting analog of amphetamine for use as a stimulant, and probably the yet untested 4-fluoro-methamphetamine is too. It should be easily made by reducing the nitropropene below with Fe/HOAc to give 4-Fluoro-P2P, which can be reductively aminated with methylamine to give the target compound. Are there any pioneers out there?

Qualitative comments (Mobius):

For your information, some distant aquintance of mine tasted some p-Fluoro-Amphetamine not to long ago, motivated by a rumor that it would supposedly be much more potent than Amphetamine...
And you know what, it is slightly less potent (about 20% I would say) and is fairly different in terms of global effects... (120 mg) Slow to come on... (T + 1h) Great feeling of warmth in the face and less in the rest of the body. (T + 1.5h) Disproportionatly great feeling of euphoria compared to the stimulation (both physical and mental) felt! Funny stuff! Doesn't compare to anything he did before and, believe me this guy has eaten a lot of exotic experimental materials and he knows what he's talking about!

NB: Above 200 mg the effect become too intense to clearly perceive the difference between this compound and regular Amphetamine.

This stuff outdid SWIM's expectations. Very nice! 140mg material was eaten, and took about 45 minutes to onset. There's been some reports that say it is "somewhere between MDMA and meth" which is a pretty dead-on statement. A bit of background, SWIM is a recovering meth addict and currently taking zoloft. SWIM also "lost the magic" some time ago with MDMA, and wasn't really expecting a whole lot from the 4-fluoroamphetamine. Once it kicked in however, there was a very strong "nice-head" feeling, pretty euphoric like MDMA. Also, a distinct stimulation, though this stuff felt rather less harsh on the body than standard amphetamine sulfate. It had an excellent energetic body high similar to meth, and promoted lots of talking. The sexual drive wasn't as strong as with meth however. The nice head-high and slight lowering of inhibitions were very MDMA-like, and pretty fun. Strong worthwhile head- and body high went for a good 4-5 hours, afer which it slowly passed leaving a more or less standard amphetamine high for several more hours. After about 10 hours, some valium was taken and sleep wasn't too hard to accomplish. Felt just tired the next day, not too braindead. The day after was IMO not as bad as that of MDMA's day after.

From a few other testings it has been determined that a boosting dose (of say 50 mg) about 2 hours into the high is alright, but trying to redose at any amount once you begin to come down just produces prolonged and less comfortable stimulation lacking the real fun of the drug.

SWIM was quite pleased at the yield, considering the small volcano that happened accidentally during reduction. This synthesis is a pretty convenient one, not hard to carry out at any point.

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 10-12-2010 at 05:02. Reason: dead link
Old 29-06-2005, 13:19
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Gaza Strip
Daeron is on the way upDaeron is on the way upDaeron is on the way upDaeron is on the way up
Points: 1,175, Level: 5 Points: 1,175, Level: 5 Points: 1,175, Level: 5
"p-Fluoroamphetamine, in comparison with p-chloroamphetamine and p-iodoamphetamine, showed much stronger inhibition of [3H]dopamine than [3H]5-HT uptake into rat brain synaptosomes but was less selective than amphetamine. p-Fluoroamphetamine (7.0 mg/kg, i.p.), 1 h after administration, strongly elevated (849% of baseline) extracellular dopamine in rat striatum measured using in vivo microdialysis. Amphetamine (2 mg/kg, i.p.) increased extracellular dopamine in rat striatum with a maximum at the same time as did p-fluoroamphetamine, but the latter gave a smaller increase. The data presented suggest that p-fluoroamphetamine resembles amphetamine more than it does the 5-HT-releasing type amphetamines."
"Thus, the stimulant-like effects of substituted amphetamine
derivatives in the drug discrimination assay
appear to be correlated not only with the dopamine-releasing/
uptake-blocking properties of the compound,
but also with the ratio of values describing releasing
and/or uptake-blocking potencies between dopamine
and 5-HT. High selectivity for dopamine will lead to
the expectation that the compound will have
stimulant-like properties. On the other hand, if the
molecule has greater selectivity for 5-HT, even though
it is still a relatively potent dopamine-releasing
agent/uptake inhibitor (e.g. p-chloroamphetamine),
the compound will be characterized in drug discrimination
as one that substitutes for 5-HT-releasing agents."

"In conclusion, the data presented suggest that p-fluoroamphetamine
resembles amphetamine more than it
does the 5-HT-releasing type amphetamines. Clearly,
the monoamine uptake carriers are sensitive to the
nature of the para-substituent. Even fluorine, a small
halogen sometimes considered to be a bioisostere for
hydrogen on aromatic rings, can change the relative
importance of the different monoamine uptake proteins
as targets, albeit to a much smaller extent than do
the other halogens. Larger, more lipophilic halogens
such as iodine primarily target the 5-HT uptake carrier,
being relatively more excluded from the dopamine
carrier. One might speculate that such groups lead the
phenethylamines to have a greater structural resemblance
to the bicyclic indole nucleus of serotonin."

from the Nichols paper Psychostimulant-like effects of p-fluoroamphetamine in the rat

I still havent found that other paper on p-fluoro amph

Last edited by Daeron; 17-12-2005 at 14:32.
Old 17-12-2005, 14:29

38 y/o Male from United States
Richard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline Medline
Points: 3,596, Level: 8 Points: 3,596, Level: 8 Points: 3,596, Level: 8
WOW! There seems to be a LOT more going on with this 4-flouro-amp than first met my (seemingly) trained eye!!

I wonder what further tests have shown of this chem??

I honestly wouldn't have expected anything more than a simple tweak on the old AMP's--just a new halogen/new location, but I'm intrigued by the double play between the body not being able to break down that bond, AND the references I've caught to serotonergic/MDBD-like/methylone comparison/hell, anything even resembling MDMA seems almost shocking to me...

but then again, anything's possible in the world of SWIMS and lab rats and the cutting edge of technology!

(smiling)... (rubbing hands together with greed!)
I think that all the family will be getting FUDGE this year for christmas! yeah, fudge... that's about the best way to keep SWIM afloat in all his various self-indulgent investments!

PM me if you need a good holiday fudge recipe. seriously. they'll be so honored that you labored over their present, they won't even realize that you just cheap-skaped them to privately fund your own research facility!
Old 17-12-2005, 20:14

Male from United States
Toltec is a decent psychonaut.Toltec is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 145, Level: 1 Points: 145, Level: 1 Points: 145, Level: 1
Very interesting!
More information would be welcomed.
This one sounds to be a long one; hopefully it was the booster that added the extra time to it.
Old 18-12-2005, 01:20

Van_sky is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1
Interested in 4-fmp
Any one know a good dosage...any more good exp accounts
i am anxious to find out all about it
big fan of the amph's
Old 18-12-2005, 03:16

38 y/o Male from United States
Richard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline Medline
Points: 3,596, Level: 8 Points: 3,596, Level: 8 Points: 3,596, Level: 8
just wondering about the 'practicality' of the 4-fmp... in other words, if SWIM takes adderall to work and enjoys his work on adderall/dexedrine... is there a good chance that he could do the same with 4-fmp?
Old 09-03-2006, 04:45
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Methylone was simply amazing. If 4fmp can top that euphoria than SWIG must taste this compound.
Old 23-03-2006, 06:07
Iridium Member

Male
dmax is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 90, Level: 1 Points: 90, Level: 1 Points: 90, Level: 1
This guy is slightly amphetaminey. Any chance of taking small doses in order to facilitate motivation to get stuff done? I'm investigating amphetamine based compounds on their work related merits, and may have access to 4fmp. Thoughts?
Old 23-03-2006, 09:11
Platinum Member

Male from Australia
nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.
Points: 1,136, Level: 5 Points: 1,136, Level: 5 Points: 1,136, Level: 5
^as i said before, there are better materials in this respect. 2C-D for one. 2C-D-FLY anyone?
Old 23-03-2006, 15:30
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmax
This guy is slightly amphetaminey. Any chance of taking small doses in order to facilitate motivation to get stuff done? I'm investigating amphetamine based compounds on their work related merits, and may have access to 4fmp. Thoughts?
MDPV is known to be great for this.
Although i just became i fiending maniac on the stuff, Alot of people do report that it is great for ADD and such.
Old 30-03-2006, 23:52
Gold Member

Male from United States
snapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medline
Points: 3,115, Level: 8 Points: 3,115, Level: 8 Points: 3,115, Level: 8
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%
SWIM thinks if someone needs stimulants, get stimulants. 4-FA in lower dose trials for SWIM have been disappointing. Combo with methylone also did not really provide anything extra, and forced SWIM to dose too low on the methylone, making the experience the dreaded tease. The stimulation is not particularly strong, and takes a pretty high dose to feel it.
Interesting novelty, but SWIM has no interest in this one any more.

Snapper
Old 02-05-2007, 03:38
Gold Member

Male from United States
snapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medline
Re: The New 4-FA / 4-FMP Thread

Wow - SWIM never got anything except stimulation from this stuff, even at 75mg. What low dose does SWInanobrain consider ideal ? Doses under 50mg were inperceptible to SWIM. SWIM is really surprised at these positive testimonials, since SWIM recalls that the consensus of what SWIM read matched SWIM's experiences. Perhaps SWIM's supply was of low quality, though it was from a very reliable source long gone now.. Maybe SWIM needs to give it another try if it is ever around again...
Old 10-06-2007, 22:18
Gold Member

Male from Ireland
lulz must think in IUPAClulz must think in IUPAClulz must think in IUPAClulz must think in IUPAClulz must think in IUPAClulz must think in IUPAClulz must think in IUPAClulz must think in IUPAClulz must think in IUPAClulz must think in IUPAClulz must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,717, Level: 7 Points: 2,717, Level: 7 Points: 2,717, Level: 7

My clone isn't interested in this for recreational purposes, but given the standard price he has seen in more than one good quality vendor, isn't it pretty expensive if the recreational dose is 100 mg plus?

His other question is if this is of any use at lower doses. Considering it's an amphetamine, he would have thought that doses in the 20/30 mg range should produce at least some amphetamine type effects. He is interested for work/study related reasons, not recreational. Would there be any benefit?
Old 11-06-2007, 14:39
Gold Member

Male from United States

Low doses really do nothing for SWIM. It starts to work at about the 75 mg mark. SWIM wonders if SWIM actually has had this product, though SWIM's came from a very reputable source. SWIM never found it to do anything except mild stimulation
Old 11-06-2007, 14:52
Gold Member

Male from Ireland
lulz must think in IUPAClulz must think in IUPAClulz must think in IUPAClulz must think in IUPAClulz must think in IUPAClulz must think in IUPAClulz must think in IUPAClulz must think in IUPAClulz must think in IUPAClulz must think in IUPAClulz must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,717, Level: 7 Points: 2,717, Level: 7 Points: 2,717, Level: 7

It's odd the 4-FMP seems to only be active at 100 mgs +, given that pure amphetamine is effective at a quarter of that amount. The chemical substitution must radically alter its effects.
Old 11-06-2007, 20:28
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
Broshious is on the way upBroshious is on the way upBroshious is on the way up
Points: 240, Level: 2 Points: 240, Level: 2 Points: 240, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulz View Post
It's odd the 4-FMP seems to only be active at 100 mgs +, given that pure amphetamine is effective at a quarter of that amount. The chemical substitution must radically alter its effects.
This is from a website called chemicalpoet.com talking about 4-FMP:

"Itís D-amphetamine with less side effects, more euphoria, and also has a 5-HT effect which causes well being and happiness. I found I couldnít get creative on the stuff at all. Iím sure it would be great for people who worked 60 hours a week though as it is an amphetamine of sorts and has strong stimulant properties that last longer then prescription amphetamines.
at 30-40mg itís stronger then Dexedrine in every respect, and unfortunately, is more euphoric"
Old 08-07-2007, 21:15
Platinum Member

Male from Australia
nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.
Points: 1,136, Level: 5 Points: 1,136, Level: 5 Points: 1,136, Level: 5

4FA is active at 15mg oral. users will fund the drug selflimiting due to the side effects.
Old 19-07-2007, 11:47

Male
Ximot is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1

/\ agreed. At first I loved it so muchand I now use it cautiously. Even after 10 hours of sleep the next day there is an, er, afterglow of sorts.... but it's a hit'n'miss affair, for when i used it for 3 days in a row at doses well over 100mg every time and smoking copious amounts of cannabis and a little bit of DMT in my joints as well I found it all less than pleasant on day 3. And it took me 5 days to regain a convivial mood afterwards.

Somehow the drug saturates the body and the body really does feel drugged even the next day. To the extent that one may feel like remaining clean.... and clear... in the long run, m1 is more forgiving, lends itself more to abuse.

comparing 4f with m1 is like comparing apples and pears though anyway. I couldn't do any intellectual work on m1, for instance, but I can on 4f. Despite the 3-hour euphoria.

I think I will stick with low doses in the future. Another use I feel the drug may well be good for is as a kickstarter for psychedelic experiences. Mildly psychedelic in and of itself, it may well provide a nice smooth ride into the Realm Psychedelic, opening the pathway for much more hardcore psychedelics to rush through the synapses. Just a hunch though, I must test this.
Old 19-07-2007, 12:52
Banned

Male
Nagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,186, Level: 8 Points: 3,186, Level: 8 Points: 3,186, Level: 8

Fluorides in small doses harden your teeth. Fluorides in larger doses warp your skeleton into that of the Elephant Man.

Want to end up in a corner of Michael Jackson's bedroom? Keep taking fluorides. Oh the sights you'll see!

Didn't know about the skeletal effects

Share this on:

Tags
4-fa, 4-fluoroamphetamine, 4-fmp, 4-haloampetamine, trip report