Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Unidentified Products
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Unidentified Products Unidentified research chemical products

Old 20-06-2009, 10:33

Male
mahinam is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Am-Hi-Co Doves ( butylone / bk-mbdb )

Hello everybody, I started to get very curious about these legal/herbal highs and I have seen some reviews about the LU Doves but not much about the Am-Hi-Co Doves. Did anybody try this doves and is anybody happy to share their experiences with Am-Hi-Co Doves please? Thank you very much. Peace, love and dance music.

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 31-05-2010 at 22:07.
Old 20-06-2009, 12:09
Silver Member

Male
Akira_dk3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 121, Level: 1 Points: 121, Level: 1 Points: 121, Level: 1
Re: Am-Hi-Co Doves

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahinam View Post
Hello everybody, I started to get very curious about these legal/herbal highs and I have seen some reviews about the LU Doves but not much about the Am-Hi-Co Doves. Did anybody try this doves and is anybody happy to share their experiences with Am-Hi-Co Doves please? Thank you very much. Peace, love and dance music.
SWIM haven't tried them, but swim know they contain ketones.
Swim thinks its methylone (bk-MDMA) or butylone (bk-MBDB). but swim really don't know.

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 23-01-2010 at 01:51. Reason: clarity
Old 23-11-2009, 11:37

Male from United Kingdom
Biggiro should review received reputation comments.
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1

My pets have taken the Am-HI-CO doves, or rather they've taken a single pill...which was enough to keep my pets dancing for over 8 solid hours.

These were of a red colour, oblong in shape and fairly large, they also "claimed" to be Pipes free, maybe they were and maybe they were not, I don't know, but they were strong whatever they were.
I don't think the main ingredient was Butylone though, although it may well have been in the mix there somewhere for all I know.
The LU doves reputedly do contain Butylone...they are certainly very different it effect to the AM-HI-CO doves anyway.

On the red doves my pets gurned their tits off, once up they could not stop moving to music, even after 8 or more hours my tame dancing bear was even twitching to music as they packed away their tent...and this was music coming out of another festival revellers car as they were packing away their tent!!

The owner of the stall we got them from pointed to a colleague of his, he was fucked right off his tits and hadn't slept for over 48 hours, he used him as a warning NOT to take more than 1 pill as they were very strong...

The point wasn't lost on us, we did not feed our pets more than a single pill....thankfully.

Biggiro

Biggiro added 2 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

DArn!!!

Forgot to mention that the stall owners colleague had taken 2 and a half pill, hence why he was so fucked......

Post Quality Evaluations:
good post, thanks for the details.

Last edited by Biggiro; 23-11-2009 at 11:37. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 28-11-2009, 03:23
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

24 y/o Male from Ireland
readeadamie is a decent psychonaut.readeadamie is a decent psychonaut.

SWIM's tried them a few times. They're o.k. Pretty second rate. The experience can go one of two ways, a) increase in energy, rise in heart rate and blood pressure, jaw tension and other stimulant effects with quite pronounced euphoria, or b) typical physically stimulating effects combined with dysphoria (the opposite of euphoria), headache, nausea, anxiousness and paranoia. SWIM and friends have also experience purple knees, elbows and finger tips on Am-HI-Co Doves which leads me to believe they contain poor quality mephedrone. SWIM also thinks they contain smaller amounts of butylone and mcpp. SWIM can only speculate as to what the ingredients might be though. The old version of AM-HI-CO Doves contained ketones and BZP. I'm not sure but I think the new packed says BZP free and not piperazine free. Apparently piperazines are ketones too so they dont have to mention piperazines on the ingredients. They just say ketones. My advice would be to steer clear.
Old 29-11-2009, 00:35
Silver Member

Male from Ireland
akack2 is captain of the psychonauts.akack2 is captain of the psychonauts.akack2 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1

in swim experience am-hi-co products are always cheap and nasty and yes they were selling piperazines and had packets labelled ketones,every week or two the shape of the pills change and their texture,now apparently they have kola nut as the main ingredient,any ustomers i talk to have been sick from taking them,i only notice one or two desperate characters buying them regularly and these are the same people who try to pawn playstation 3s etc in the headshops for pills and sniff.

the am-hi-co red doves only came out after a certain different vendor introduced a very succesful very strong red doves product to the market during the summer this year,they are trying to gain from the other products popularity.

Personally I would steer clear of Am-Hi-Co,would you trust the people who introduced Ivory Wave to the general public in 1GM bags?

very valid points
Old 12-12-2009, 15:49

Male from United States
evilmihai should review received reputation comments.
Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1

Yesterday SWIM has taken half a pill along with his pet that took the other half. In about one hour the effects started to kick in just in time when they entered to see a movie( the new twilight ) in the cinema.They both then started to get the cold/warm rushes and were feeling a bit euphoric.
By the time the movie ended and everybody was leaving the room SWIM and his pet both started laughing with tears and everybody was looking at them.
They finally managed to get out of the room and went to the bathroom where they both started to laugh until their stomach hurt. When they finally managed to get out of the mall they went to swim's car and waited for someone for like an hour. At about T+7 they were both feeling that it was wearing off and swim was very satisfied with his experience as it felt to him like it had no comedown(unlike diablo xxx).
They both then went home and said goodbye to each other.
The pill was taken at about 1 o'clock and around 11 o'clock swim started feeling a mild headache but it was bearable considering the high the pill has given to him.By around 12 o'clock the mild headache turned into a strong headache which didn't seem to stop raising in strength. He then tried to sleep to get rid of the pain but that didn't seem to work. At about 3 am SWIM went to the bathroom and puked everything he has eaten since he got home along with some water. The hard part was that every time he was trying to puke his head felt like it was about to blow up. An hour later SWIM felt that the pain was fading and eventually fell asleep. After 12 hours of sleep SWIM woke up feeling better.
SWIM wouldn't recommend this pill to anyone.SWIM if definitely off any kind of legal pill.
PS:SWIM forgot to tell you that the night before he took the pill he drank like 300ml whiskey and snorted like 0.4g of snow.(Maybe that's why swim got this hangover)
Old 15-12-2009, 20:46

Male
bLuE is a decent psychonaut.bLuE is a decent psychonaut.

300ml of whiskey, thats nearly a coke can...
and a half gram too?

yeah probably the legal high made you yakk....PFFT!
Old 25-12-2009, 23:34

23 y/o Male
AMAC is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

SWIM tried am-hi-co doves a few weeks ago at a mates party. The doves were red oval and fairly big. SWIM got to the party around 7 and didnt drop one until 8 SWIM had had a couple of beers by 9 SWIM's eyebrows were dancing, lips going everywhere. SWIM thought these were very intense more so than LU Doves SWIM has had. About an hour later SWIM put the other pill into his beer and slowly drunk that over an hour on the dancefloor pulling shapes to some heavy drum and bass. As Swim came off the dancefloor approx T+4 started to feel as if the first pill was losing effect fortunatly SWIM's friend had turned up with a gram of ketamin for SWIM. SWIM would like to reinforce how amazing this combination was SWIM was wandering around the party chatting bollocks to everyone. SWIM could hear everyone clearly but his vision was very very odd everything was blurry and the wrong colour vivid bright colours doorways would look like a big bright blue blob. After SWIM had finished his gram of ketamine and his vision returned to the real world he went back to the warm euphoric feeling he got from the doves. it wasnt till around 7am he started to come down SWIM felt restless as the only people left (around 20) were all still sticking Mephedrone and Coke up theirs noses. SWIM felt over all although he didnt sleep till 10pm the night after the party the comedown was much better than SWIM's experiences with LU Doves. SWIM experiences no nausia and SWIM's heart wasnt pounding in his chest like his experiences with LU Doves and will deffo be buying these again for NYE!!!
Old 26-12-2009, 18:02
Gold Member

49 y/o Female from United States
Mona Lisa probably knows what they are talking about.Mona Lisa probably knows what they are talking about.Mona Lisa probably knows what they are talking about.Mona Lisa probably knows what they are talking about.Mona Lisa probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 674, Level: 4 Points: 674, Level: 4 Points: 674, Level: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAC View Post
SWIM tried am-hi-co doves a few weeks ago at a mates party. The doves were red oval and fairly big. SWIM got to the party around 7 and didnt drop one until 8 SWIM had had a couple of beers by 9 SWIM's eyebrows were dancing, lips going everywhere. SWIM thought these were very intense more so than LU Doves SWIM has had. About an hour later SWIM put the other pill into his beer and slowly drunk that over an hour on the dancefloor pulling shapes to some heavy drum and bass. As Swim came off the dancefloor approx T+4 started to feel as if the first pill was losing effect fortunatly SWIM's friend had turned up with a gram of ketamin for SWIM. SWIM would like to reinforce how amazing this combination was SWIM was wandering around the party chatting bollocks to everyone. SWIM could hear everyone clearly but his vision was very very odd everything was blurry and the wrong colour vivid bright colours doorways would look like a big bright blue blob. After SWIM had finished his gram of ketamine and his vision returned to the real world he went back to the warm euphoric feeling he got from the doves. it wasnt till around 7am he started to come down SWIM felt restless as the only people left (around 20) were all still sticking Mephedrone and Coke up theirs noses. SWIM felt over all although he didnt sleep till 10pm the night after the party the comedown was much better than SWIM's experiences with LU Doves. SWIM experiences no nausia and SWIM's heart wasnt pounding in his chest like his experiences with LU Doves and will deffo be buying these again for NYE!!!
I'd guess this was spam.
Old 26-12-2009, 18:07

23 y/o Male
AMAC is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona Lisa View Post
I'd guess this was spam.

huh? why cos im new?
Old 26-12-2009, 18:59

Male
bLuE is a decent psychonaut.bLuE is a decent psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAC View Post
huh? why cos im new?
no, because it seems that he is rating these doves above another kind, to sway users into preffering one. swim see's no blatent spamming though, and he doesnt think thats against the rules. swiy is okay.
Old 28-04-2010, 08:00

26 y/o Male from United States
kayasuma is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Re: Am-Hi-Co Doves Red Warning

This guy I've met once or twice took a "Doves Red" pill and it made him have a psychotic episode that led him to being committed for the 72-hr evaluation in a mental health hospital. Luckily for him, the crap that was in it wore off while waiting in the ER for hours, so they let him go. The urinalysis came back as positive for COCAINE. I don't know what that means for am-hi-co, but i was under the impression that eating cocaine could kill you. The pills were marked "500mg". What the eff made this guy go insane for an entire night, having conversations with trees, believing that there were people in the trees, and that the trees could physically run around and replant themselves whenever they wished, not to mention the people he "met" during the night apparently did not physically exist. He was talking to trees, talking to people who he thought were on his couches that were not there, but he believed so firmly that they were. This sounded like the most fucked up experience ever. DO NOT TOUCH THESE THINGS. WHATEVER THE HELL THEY ARE. Jesus christ.

Thanks for the moving report, but do not spread misinformation. Oral cocaine is in the Brompton Cocktail, a long-standing medical therapy.
Old 09-05-2010, 16:09

Male from United Kingdom
Canus is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey all.

My duckbilled platterpus landlord or "Bill", that lets me stay in his underground lair in exchange for keeping his £33 a day dutch techno addiction in influx, the pinball machine engineer and part time luge instructor ingested a full 1 of the new formula "doves original" the other night. An occasional caner, slight build, medium tolerance.

20:50 ---dropped on empty stomach, a meal eaten 3 hours beforehand, no other drugs or alcohol consumed. To note; "Bill" had been on a course of H202 for certain ailments for 5 days prior, but none consumed the day of dove ingestion.

T+1:00 ---blurry vision, pupils starting to dilate, anxious/edgy/jittery feeling. Tightening of jaw, but no gurning inclinations. Also slight nausea and tight stomach.

T+1:30 ---starting to come up; a dirty wired effect. Immediately wanted to come down. The sensation of time slowing down and mild increase in awareness, yet a feeling of detachment from reality also. ["Bill" states that he can envisage people with serious mental issues at the time of ingestion, harming themselves in any given form due to the dsyphoric nature of the "low"]

T+2:30 ---fully up and plateaued, very intense, yes very strong as the merchant site says. No euphoria, quite the opposite in fact. No unconditional love/empathy feelings what so ever. Increase in heart-rate and nasty rushes. Any change in temperature hot or cold, had the same feeling on the body, a burning sensation that wasn't pleasant. No appetite supression. Some light geometric visuals and incapable of getting comfortable in any position. No pleasurable effects towards music or even solfeggio frequencies, no urge to dance, total lack of motivation to do anything physical. Didn't even feel anything like MDMA/E/Meph, not even close.

T+4:00 ---still as intense as the time of plateau, no leveling off, just a relentless barrage of bio-torment.

T+6:00 ---still going strong, very unpleasant, really desiring to come down.

T+8:00 ---starting to very gradually come down, still very unpleasant, still wired/anxious/stressed/restless/unable to get comfortable.

T+10:00 ---fully down, but still feel the dirty poison in "Bill's" veins, gross insomnia, headache. Still no sleep a further 10 hours later.

In conclusion; "Bill" reports he wouldn't try even half of this repugnant mixture of chemicals ever again or any of the am-hi-co range for that matter. To quote Bam Margera "I'd rather rip my dick off and throw it in a lake then do that again!" ---not quite, but "Bill" said pretty freaking close! It felt nothing like an "E" as its marketed as, just a dsyphoric/dirty/anxious/speedy feeling, that is relentless for the full course of the "low", with no tapering off, until the horrendous comedown that is. Now not surprised why the merchant was offering buy one get one free on this product, cause they wanna get rid of this garbage!

I would like to add, "Bill's" 7+ hours of bio-torment was not in vein, if he can inform others about his experience on this crap, then hopefully that will be enough for others to avoid putting themselves through chemical induced hell.

Thanks for reading.
Cheers,
Canus. <3
Old 28-05-2010, 19:44

42 y/o Male from United States
msimm really adds to the discussion.msimm really adds to the discussion.msimm really adds to the discussion.msimm really adds to the discussion.msimm really adds to the discussion.msimm really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,116, Level: 5 Points: 1,116, Level: 5 Points: 1,116, Level: 5

The recently published The Characterization of 'Legal Highs' Available from Head Shops in Dublin lists the active constituent in Doves/Doves Ultra (via GC-MS analyses) as Butylone (although it doesn't specify if they mean Am-Hi-Co or London Undergrounds product in regard to Doves). They also note that anecdotal reports suggest that the constituents of a given product may vary.

Document (PDF) can be found here (original post containing link can be found here).

Butylone Info
Butylone Experiences
Butylone Wiki

Last edited by msimm; 29-05-2010 at 03:37.
Old 31-05-2010, 22:06
MDMA, RC & News Forums

44 y/o Male from United States
Terrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by msimm View Post
(although it doesn't specify if they mean Am-Hi-Co or London Undergrounds product in regard to Doves).
they look to show both, and list both as butylone. As you said, the pics are rather pixelated but the images match.
Old 10-06-2010, 02:02
MDMA, RC & News Forums

Terrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond repute
Re: Am-Hi-Co Doves ( butylone / bk-mbdb )

oddly enough theres a conflicting laboratory analysis of the Original Am-hi-co Doves out of london (2009) showing them to be BZP and TFMPP
Old 10-07-2010, 18:00

25 y/o Male from United States
commacabra is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1

SWIM's experience:

Setting: Apartment Complex, Alone

Time: Thursday Night, 8:00 pm

T - SWIM crushes up one Am-Hi-Co Dove Ultra and parachutes it. He watches the Zanpakuto season of Bleach to pass the time.

T+1:30 - SWIM notices only minor effects. May just be placebo. Keep in mind SWIM had just finished a huge meal prior to ingestion.

T+2:00 - Onset of rushes and pseudo-psychedelic frame of mind. SWIM decides that now would be a good time for a little catalyst. SWIM smokes two bongfulls of Magic Gold herbal incense.

T+2:15 - "Oh my! Such a difference!" Swim exclaims. His entire body feels like one wave of blissful energy. His thought process becomes quite enigmatic.

T+2:20 - SWIM decides to take this experience to the next level. He crushes up his SECOND Dove Ultra and parachutes it. He takes one more bong bowl of Magic Gold, and leaves his apartment complex. Little did he know what he was truly in store for.

*NOTE: At this point in time, SWIM realizes upon retrospection, that the first pill he took probably wasn't even close to it's climactic point yet.*

T+2:30 - The walk outside was a good idea. The air feels amazing. Each step brings swim that much closer to the pearly gates. Just how long the staircase to heaven takes to unwind is something SWIM will learn over the course of the night.

T+3:15 - Back in the apartment. Probably the worst choice Swim could have made. For it is here that begins the nightmarish hell that will cloud over swim for the next 24 hours. But for now, do not be alarmed. Swim is still blissful for the moment.

*Note - the following happened over the course of about 8 or so hours*

Here, it seemed, like SWIM had uncovered the secrets to his inner-most desires, and the workings of his thought-process. All physical and spiritual aspirations now seemed possible, and sat squarely on Swim's lap of responsibility. If he were to be eternally happy, he would have to bring himself there through his own effort.

In SWIM's mind arose a point. A point which always seems within grasp, but a point which to this day has always remained unreachable. Swim recognizes the existence of this point sometimes even when he isn't high. It is this point that one's mind is constantly trying to bring about, constantly trying to wrap itself around, constantly trying to move beyond. And yet, no matter how valient the effort, this point seems to be more of a tease than a guide. It will convince you that your work is almost done, that you are almost here... almost there... almost where you want to be... and then shoot you into the shadowy oblivion of turmoil as you struggle to understand why you have not yet achieved the experience of comprehending that point.

The reason I bring up this point, is because for the next 24 hours, closing the gap between himself and that point became SWIM's soul focus. Nothing else mattered. Every action boiled down to the nanosecond was towards this effort. It began very pleasantly. It began with unarguable knowledge that tonight... tonight SWIM would reach that point. Tonight SWIM would uncover this mystery. And tomorrow, SWIM will be a new man.

This was swims guiding force, and the more he heard it, the happier he became, because he knew, no matter how much he had to struggle tonight, no matter how much anguish and pain he went through over the next several hours, at the end of the hole, a new light would shine upon his world.

From what began as an energetic and seemingly outgoing trip took a drastic turn to reclusive. Everything became part of the equation. SWIM's senses, the world, the universe, his thoughts, his movements... they were now tangible things that needed to be programmed towards a certain end. He often found himself contorting his body into weird shapes like a piece of a jigsaw puzzle in order to complete the next step in the enigma.

Eventually, the positive outlook turned to despair. He was now locked into some sort of programming loop that would not allow him to stop and think of anything else. He was being forced to continue. Each second seemed to last an eternity as he was pressured into solving the next riddle. The next step that would surely bring him closer to the ultimate answer.

He spent about 8 hours in a contorted position on his couch completely tranced in one of these riddles, and he finally opened his eyes. Nothing was better. Nothing had happened. His hours and hours of grueling work in his mind and his senses had not brought him to this magical point where things were clearer and made more sense, but now everything was 100x more jumbled.

T+12:30 - His ego was sore, his mind was suffering, and he felt physical pain as to his lack of accomplishment. It was now 8:30 in the morning the next day (friday), and his lack of sleep combined with his meaningless effort the previous night left him in a state of confused depression. Everything he had worked for didn't even make sense anymore. His understanding of the way things were and what it is he had to do next were just useless psychotic ramblings of insane people. He wanted to stop, but the momentum in his mind was too much to control. He was being physically forced to continue this conundrum, and it was making him insane.

He thought he may have a trump card. Perhaps if he smoked himself silly with Magic Gold he would be able to lie down and go to sleep. He executed his plan.

But it was the worst idea he could have had. The incense devoured his sense of control, and he was pushed onto the ground with fear, hatred, and anger. "Why the fuck did I take this stupid shit?!?!?!? What is wrong with me!? Am I crazy? Will I ever return to normal?" was all that SWIM could think.

The incense seemed to lock SWIM into a mental prison. It was a constant fight to produce any coherent or logical thought, and it was a losing battle. Every time any "creative thought process" or "energy" would swirl around waiting to be invoked, it would get stuck. SWIM would continuously get stuck on useless questions and thoughts. He could not move past them. It was like there was a glass ceiling, and SWIM could see all the thoughts that he wanted to have, wanted to think, but every time he would make an attempt, he would smash into the glass ceiling, and his thoughts would squish and smear and tear and try to move beyond, but they were shot endlessly in every direction possible except the one where he wanted to be.

The Doves made the incense high last much longer, and when he finally felt like he was coming down, returning to normal, he was stupid enough to take another toke of herbal incense.

SWIM continued in this shitty situation until about 8:00 pm friday, and was finally able to get to sleep. He slept for hours and hours, not wanting to wake up, for fear of what consciousness would lead him to next, and finally awoke 15 hours later at 1:00pm saturday.

He felt quite strange, kind of how one would feel the following day after a DXM trip or heavy MDMA trip, except much more depressed. He tried his chances with herbal incense again, this time using Voodoo Child instead of Magic Gold, and was again pummeled into a state of dysphoria. The dysphoria lasted most of the day, until about 7:00 pm saturday night, and then he took a drive over to his dad's house (his dad is out of town and he had to go water the plants). SWIM watered the plants and went to bed at about 9:00 pm saturday.

Now it's sunday, and SWIM still feels very strange, and is afraid of using any herbal incense for a while.

Overall, whatever the fuck is in these doves is fucking insane. This shit will knock the crap out of you and laugh while you suffer. Swim is quite an experienced drug user, and he has never been so dysphoric in his life.

SWIM wants to know: WTF is in these things? bk-MBDB? Erowid states that bk-MBDB has effects similar to, but milder than MDMA. SWIM has taken pure MDMA countless times before and has never felt this overly messed up.

SWIM will never be using these again, and warns anyone that if they do, don't take 2!

Nice TR with valuable caveat at the end
Old 05-08-2010, 05:30
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
divinemomentsoftruth is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 157, Level: 2 Points: 157, Level: 2 Points: 157, Level: 2

AM-HI-CO Doves Ultra
dose 1 1/2 pills
age 20
sex male

Clerk at the head shop tells the test dummy to only take 1, but on an empty stomach. He claims they are from Ireland. swim leaves the store with these, 1g of "kind" herbal smoke blend and 1g of Sonic blueberry" smoke blend. Both which the dummy suspects contain synthetic cannabinoids. Later he is to delighted to find out he is right.

t+0:00 - the test dummy washes down the chewed up pill with ice water and awaits the effects of the bitter pill.

+1hr - already feeling waves of energy and small tingles, a bit of teeth grinding, which continues all evening. swim drove the first 30 minutes and arrived at home just as effects begin felt. While stupid, the test dummy's lucky he got home before the Dove started to kick in hard.

+1hr 15mins - smoked kind, blueberry and pure jwh-018, feeling good, noticed some minor distortions in vision, maybe nystagmus? everything was pleasant.

+1hr 45 mins - the test dummy pick up his electric guitar and plays. he plugged in to hiss 100watt 2x12 inch combo amp and wailed!! swims been playing for over 5 years now, and not to brag, but it sounds damn good. especially to swims "ketone-crazed ears".

+2hr 30m - put the guitar down, drink some water, swim goes out side to smoke a cigarette. he notices it's really hot, could just be the weather, but he's definitely already sweating from playing guitar.

+2hrs 40m- hmm, watch, tv go on the computer, play drums, pace. swim has so much energy! he can't decide on one thing

+3hrs - settles on the tv show scrubs. he smiles the whole time, ear to ear, laughing at the antics of the licensed medical staff of sacred heart hospital.

+3hrs 45m - another cigarette swim thinks is a good idea, followed by a small bowl of "kind". swims heart is racing, he thinks about how he shouldn't smoke so much, or at all for that matter. and about how much a pack of cigarettes a day is costing him in the long run. The dove is definitely making him introspective, but makes his head ache too! He's able to ignore that though.

+4hrs - Puppy! swim plays with his dog, he chases him around the side of his house up a slight hill, which makes swim quite winded, triggering thoughts of his suffering lungs once again.

+4hrs 10m - more water

+4hrs 30m - swim must go to court ordered Alcoholics Anonymous meeting. He puts eye drops in

+5hrs - swim sits wide eyed around the table, he is asked to read the 12 steps, he fumbles on his words.

The meeting was about the 6th step which is to become ready to allow ones higher power to remove their imperfections. swim doesn't care much for the program but attentively listened and tried to apply the others comments to his own experience. swim thought about how ready he really is for some power to remove his imperfections, and how great these flaws are. how would this be done? swim knows not what his supposed higher power is, and certainly cannot fully give up his life and freewill to something he doesn't fully understand.

afterwards he stuck around to chat with a few others. people are always so optimistic at AA meetings. It really must work cause it makes a lot of people happy. Though swim can't really admit it, he just goes cause it keeps him out of jail.

6hrs 30m - home again! swim enjoys a nice plate of ribs, which went down quite well, and as expected were delicious.

7hrs - cig time! as well as a nice bowl of blueberry spice.

7hrs 15m- swim crushes up approx 1/4 of the second pill and takes it sublingualy with a small amount of water. It burns under his tongue, yet itt is bearable. He crushes another 1/4 of the pill up and cuts it up into two lines. He waits to take these.

so much for the clerk's advise to only take 1...

7hr 20m - starts typing report

7hr 40m - snorts 1 line approx 1/8th of a pill, burns, kind of like mephedrone, but not as harsh.

7hr 45m - swim thinks he should be doing something productive, doesn't want to stay still, it's raining though! should swim clean? do laundry? oh noes! oh gotta go to the bath room first..

7hr 50m- The drip is very bitter and stings the back of the throat. It leaves a feeling that implies one shouldn't snort this. The effects are noticeably stronger. Although at most swim would say he's at a +1.5-+2

8hrs - as swims mind wanders it dwells upon his supply of 2c-e and he toys with the notion of maybe consuming a small amount nasally (as if his nose hasn't had enough!). so swims been under-amused by the doves and wants to kick this up to a +++, he remembers his experience with bk-MBDB (assuming this is what the doves are... ) and it was much more MDMA like and slightly hallucinogenic. 3-5mg of 2c-e could set this off. swim will wait for now and decides to leave the computer, he will report back.

No 2c-e was ingested. Swim let the buzz top out and ended falling asleep around 16+ hrs after taking these. The next day hangover was noticeable.

Over all swim thinks he will stay away from these in the future and stck to pure chems

good detailed report

Last edited by divinemomentsoftruth; 13-08-2010 at 05:42.
Old 15-08-2010, 17:00

35 y/o Male from Turkmenistan
portiexc is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

swim tried it last month, and he thinks "its just a waste of time"

Details of the effects that made SWIY come to that conclusion would be more helpful.
Old 15-08-2010, 18:20
MDMA, RC & News Forums

Due to both the conflicting lab analysis, and the fact that the composition of these most certainly no longer contains butylone in the UK since the cathinone bans, I am moving these to "unidentified products"

Share this on:

Tags
am-hi-co: doves, bk-mbdb, butylone, cocaine, doves ultra, herbal highs, lab analysis, legal highs, mephedrone, plant food