Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing discussion
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing discussion What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 16-06-2009, 11:53
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
dr ACE really adds to the discussion.dr ACE really adds to the discussion.dr ACE really adds to the discussion.dr ACE really adds to the discussion.dr ACE really adds to the discussion.dr ACE really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,314, Level: 5 Points: 1,314, Level: 5 Points: 1,314, Level: 5
Activity: 12.1% Activity: 12.1% Activity: 12.1%
MDPV and drug tests

sorry if this has been disscused already swim searchd but could'nt find anything.

If MDPV is being used on regular basis will it show a positive or false positive on drugs test for Amphetamine, MDMA or Riltalin/cocaine?

Last edited by dr ACE; 16-06-2009 at 14:51. Reason: spelling
Old 20-06-2009, 04:17
Palladium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Synesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline Medline
Points: 5,823, Level: 11 Points: 5,823, Level: 11 Points: 5,823, Level: 11
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%
Re: MDPV and drug tests

Swim would like to know this too.

one eroid report says no:
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=79054
Quote:
I have been using MDPV the past 2-3 weeks, more or less daily, with a dose range of 10 to 30mgs per day. The peevee was the white one which is said to at least contain peevee, but it definitely contains some impurities.

I bought the home drug screen tests for amphetamine and MDMA in order to check the rumor that MDPV causes false positives on these tests.

I drug-tested this morning some two hours after getting out of bed, last MDPV dose was about 16-18 hours ago. The drug test stripes were manufactured by a company called 'gabControl' and i got one 'AMP' test (representing amphetamines [the lady at the drug store thought that 'AMP' is supposed to mean 'ampules' when searching in the online catalogue, hehe]) and one 'MDMA' test (representing MDMA ).

So i went and tested myself and BOTH tests showed TWO clear, red lines meaning the test is NEGATIVE.

Last edited by Synesthesiac; 14-09-2011 at 12:16.
Old 21-06-2009, 19:50
Banned

Male
fnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medline
Points: 6,830, Level: 12 Points: 6,830, Level: 12 Points: 6,830, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Anyone else have experiance with this?
Old 01-07-2009, 12:52
Silver Member

Male from Canada
foxydoe is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1

MDPV is unlikely to cause a false positive on the instant tests because of the beta-ketone and the amine group is in the form of a Pyrrolidine ring.

Even if it does dispute the test and tell them you want a a confimation test done. The confirmation test would definitely come back clear.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Correct, concise answer. Good job using common sense.
Old 02-07-2009, 17:47
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
dr ACE really adds to the discussion.dr ACE really adds to the discussion.dr ACE really adds to the discussion.dr ACE really adds to the discussion.dr ACE really adds to the discussion.dr ACE really adds to the discussion.

woulds it show up in a lab urine analysis

sorry for poor spelling was in hurry

-0. If you expect people to do research for you, at least take the time to write out your post without major spelling errors, out-of-place line-breaks, and a complete lack of detailed questioning. I disapprove of your thoughtless, hasty posting.
The post above clearly answers your question

Last edited by dr ACE; 07-07-2009 at 16:20.
Old 02-07-2009, 20:08
Silver Member

Male from Canada
foxydoe is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr ACE View Post
wqoul
d it show up in a lab urine analysis

Yes you could test for it as you can for almost every chemical known to man. However the likelyhood of them doing a GC/MS test looking for a rather obscure substance like MDPV is almost zero.

If you are on probation and got caught in possesion and using it, then maybe they may test for it, but the drug test results wouldn't really be necessary in that case since you got caught red handed.
Old 04-04-2010, 07:32
Gold Member

Male from United States
RealGanjaMan probably knows what they are talking about.RealGanjaMan probably knows what they are talking about.RealGanjaMan probably knows what they are talking about.RealGanjaMan probably knows what they are talking about.RealGanjaMan probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,049, Level: 4 Points: 1,049, Level: 4 Points: 1,049, Level: 4

SWIM would also like to know if any more of SWIY has had personal experiance or knows first-hand if MDPV causes false positives on (any kind of) drug tests (and which kind?)

Any information would help SWIM greatly.
Old 05-04-2010, 18:57
Gold Member

Female from Earth
toe really adds to the discussion.toe really adds to the discussion.toe really adds to the discussion.toe really adds to the discussion.toe really adds to the discussion.toe really adds to the discussion.toe really adds to the discussion.
Points: 959, Level: 4 Points: 959, Level: 4 Points: 959, Level: 4

Yes. "Amphetamine" in a standard hospital urine tox screen. Apparently borderline, but on multiple occasions.
Old 25-08-2010, 12:10
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

29 y/o Male from United States
BurtonBaton is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1

A zebrafish went to the hospital in June spurred by an MDPV-induced panic attack, stupid fish. Recently zebrafish managed to get their records from that hospital visit (it's a long story). Sure enough, they did a drug test, with the following results:

Cocaine: Negative
Barbiturates: Negative
Amphetamines: Negative
Tetrahydrocannabinol: Negative
Benzodiazepines: Negative

That was the standard 5-drug test; there's also a 10-drug test that includes MDMA, which I can't speak for. I'm kind of surprised they didn't do the 10-drug test honestly, and I wish I had more information, but MDPV definitely does not cause a false positive for amphetamines.

very helpful info! good addition to the thread
excellent info. thanks for chiming in -- gives further evidence that this drug is undetected in the standard 5

Last edited by Phenoxide; 25-08-2010 at 12:25. Reason: si
Old 14-09-2011, 03:30

30 y/o Female from United States
Icarus43 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

I know I'm late but swim just tried this with bumps all day and got popped for a random dpy drug test today, so I will have an answer for you tomorrow. Swim is in school for truck driving, and diesel mechanics, so this is the real deal test!
Old 14-09-2011, 04:22

Female from United States
iliketogethigh is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonBaton View Post
That was the standard 5-drug test; there's also a 10-drug test that includes MDMA, which I can't speak for. I'm kind of surprised they didn't do the 10-drug test honestly, and I wish I had more information, but MDPV definitely does not cause a false positive for amphetamines.
Joe Smith recently started a drug diversion program for possession of marijuana and thought that since they were still selling MDPV in stores it would bypass the system. Joe Smith tested positive for Amphetamines with the EMIT test but since he didnt dispute the claim it wasnt sent for the GCMS confirmation.

Also he had heard about the baking soda for Methamphetamine theory, as well as tried the Aspirin, Niacin, Vinegar and lots and lots of water. He just tested tonight so Ill will update with the results.
Old 16-09-2011, 06:00

30 y/o Female from United States
Icarus43 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus43 View Post
I know I'm late but swim just tried this with bumps all day and got popped for a random dpy drug test today, so I will have an answer for you tomorrow. Swim is in school for truck driving, and diesel mechanics, so this is the real deal test!
Well this girl in truck driving school officially passed her DOT drug test! They weren't even suspicious about ANYTHING in her system! THIS IS A HUGE POSITIVE INPACT ON HER LIFE! Be careful though everyone. Drug testing and requirements can change with out notice and any time!
Old 07-10-2011, 04:41

Male from United States
Yetibw is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1

MDPV can turn the immunoassay positive at very high concentrations. Some hospitals still use chromatography which appears more sensitive than immunoassay. Please note there is no published data to the end above but it is possible.
Old 28-03-2014, 10:52
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
ganja dude needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

MDPV is possible to test for, but not on a standard 5-panel urine test. SWIM has never experienced a false positive for PCP, nor MDMA, and amphetamine is positive for medication. It seems that MDPV is reliably undetectable. Literally, one could be shooting up all day and as they piss they will still be clean. Just passed a test the other night, nothing unusual. This was a few days after a bit of MDMA was consumed so that was also negative.

Quote:
Though MDPV is not specifically tested for in the standard 'SAMHSA-5" or 12-panel drug tests, it can sometimes trigger false positives for PCP, which is tested for in standard tests.

Still using SWIM despite warning.

Last edited by Phenoxide; 28-03-2014 at 13:06.
Old 12-05-2014, 02:09

Male from United States
Raskolnikov should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Prince Myshkin was recently subjected to a 12 panel. 5 hours prior he had consumed mephedrone and mdpv. He tested positive for amphetamines and had not used amphetamines whatsoever for months. Myshkin just hopes that the GC/MS confirms the lack of amphetamine and doesn't report the mdpv and mephedrone.
Old 12-05-2014, 18:48
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom

are you 100% sure these products you consumed were in fact mdpv and mephedrone??. I have had experience with drug testing while using MDPV and never once came up positive for amphetamines. Not 100% sure about mephedrone though
Old 12-05-2014, 19:28

Male from United States

Yeah, oddly enough Myshkin possesses the full dance safe screening kit and mdpv was positive. Although he could've tested the mephedrone with the kit he didn't. He's relatively confident it was mephedrone, but who knows these days? If he had to guess the culprit he would say it was the mdpv, which he knows is odd because others like yourself have first hand experience with it not causing a false positive. The reason he doubts mephedrone is the culprit is because the week before he had ingested mephedrone and came up clean. The only variable added to the equation for the false positive was the mdpv. Perhaps it was due to large concentration of mdpv or the type of test.
Old 12-05-2014, 22:58
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom

personally i would suspect the Mephedrone because its chemical structure is more similar to amphetamines than MDPV is. And the only thing i have ever heard/read about MDPV showing positive for on drug test was PCP and even that was questionable. I can quite confidently say the pure MDPV does not show up on regular piss tests from all of my previous experience, which is quite extensive

Last edited by dr ACE; 14-05-2014 at 21:44.
Old 13-05-2014, 18:19

Male from United States

well, Myshkin has another test tomorrow. Been 4 days since suspected mephedrone was used and only 1 day since MDPV. Actually feels quite confident that he'll pass tomorrow and believe me, I hope you are proved correct on this one Dr. Ace. Results to follow
Old 14-05-2014, 21:24

Male from United States

Everything came back negative, having ingested MDPV 24 hours before.
Old 18-05-2014, 05:38
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from Earth
nightprowler is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5%

not mdpv, but my pet honey badger has been tested literally in the middle of a four day a-pvp binge. pissed in the cup about an hour after the last hit; had been going hard for days by that point. Passed an instant 8 panel. She has also been gc/ms tested in the middle of a binge WHILE on suspicion of bathsalts. they certainly tested for mdpv that time! thankfully a-pvp did not trigger a positive for mdpv on the gc/ms.

Share this on:

Tags
beta-ketones, drug testing for mdpv, mdpv, mdpv drug testing, methylenedioxypyrovalerone, research chemicals, stimulant research chemicals