Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing discussion
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing discussion What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 13-06-2009, 15:51
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from United States
teddybearpicnics is captain of the psychonauts.teddybearpicnics is captain of the psychonauts.teddybearpicnics is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 117, Level: 1 Points: 117, Level: 1 Points: 117, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Using someone elses urine to pass...how long will it stay "usable"

Swim has to take a drug test for his probation and had someone else piss in a cup for him 2 weeks ago, he has kept it at room temp since then, will it still be good to use if he tapes it to his leg with a heating pad to keep it at the right temp? or will the "control" part of the test not pass because some parts of the urine may have gone "bad"? he has to take the test in 5 days, so the piss will be almost 3 weeks out of the natural body. Any help and/or tips would be appreciated.
Old 13-06-2009, 16:01
Gold Member

26 y/o Male from Earth
Coconut must think in IUPACCoconut must think in IUPACCoconut must think in IUPACCoconut must think in IUPACCoconut must think in IUPACCoconut must think in IUPACCoconut must think in IUPACCoconut must think in IUPACCoconut must think in IUPACCoconut must think in IUPACCoconut must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,840, Level: 7 Points: 2,840, Level: 7 Points: 2,840, Level: 7
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%
Re: Using someone elses urine to pass...how long will it stay "usable"

Get fresh urine. Stale urine smells revolting and will probably be spotted instantly by the technicians, as it also has a very high ammonia content.
Old 13-06-2009, 16:19
Cannabis Enthusiast

40 y/o Male from USA - New York
Johan73 really adds to the discussion.Johan73 really adds to the discussion.Johan73 really adds to the discussion.Johan73 really adds to the discussion.Johan73 really adds to the discussion.Johan73 really adds to the discussion.

Yes swim has noticed urine more than a couple days old has a horrid odor, maybe it is bacteria growing in the sample. It also gets cloudy. Swim has read the pH also changes and would be noticed by the lab?
Old 14-06-2009, 08:49
MDMA, RC & News Forums

44 y/o Male from United States
Terrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20

swims turtle also rembers (years ago) a source for clean, powdered urine (freeze dried or??? can't remember). If memory serves it was a company started by someone in the military- not sure if such a thing still exists...

Also- if using someone elses urine make sure they are the same sex.

Finally- many testers check the temp- getting it just right can be a royal pain (and swims turtle once had a friend scald themselves pretty badly)

Final note- getting caught using someones elses urine can bring worse repurcussions then a dirty test. If using your own- make sure to drink plenty of water and make damn sure its not your first pee of the day.
Old 14-06-2009, 19:57
Titanium Member

teddybearpicnics is captain of the psychonauts.teddybearpicnics is captain of the psychonauts.teddybearpicnics is captain of the psychonauts.

Oh swim forgot to add that the test is not being sent to the lab, as long as everything goes good, he jsut discards it right after dropping the dipstick in it. So swim is going to get fresh urine on tuesday for the test wednesday, it will be alll goood. should swim refrig it or will it be okay over night at room temp?
Old 14-06-2009, 20:02
MDMA, RC & News Forums

44 y/o Male from United States
Terrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20

refrigerate it.
Old 14-06-2009, 20:12
Titanium Member

Female
sweettea is captain of the psychonauts.sweettea is captain of the psychonauts.sweettea is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 294, Level: 2 Points: 294, Level: 2 Points: 294, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrapinzflyer View Post
refrigerate it.
Absolutely. Worked in a drug testing lab once; if it sits out at room temperature too long, certain features break down that are easily recognized. Urine can be frozen. Course it's been a few years, and dunno what advances have been made since then.
Old 15-06-2009, 22:51
Titanium Member

What does the "control" part of a dipstick test actually do/test for? swIm will only be storing it for about 15 hours...also swim is going to microwave it for about 15 seconds, then put a handwarmer around it wrapped in gauze in an afrin bottle taped to the inside of his thigh. PO is very cool and doesn't really even watch swime. any tips? does that sound like it will stay at the right temp?
Old 16-06-2009, 14:47
Titanium Member

Female
sweettea is captain of the psychonauts.sweettea is captain of the psychonauts.sweettea is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 294, Level: 2 Points: 294, Level: 2 Points: 294, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddybearpicnics View Post
What does the "control" part of a dipstick test actually do/test for?
Swim can't speak for the test swiy are up against. Swim's lab used positive and negative controls. So one was urine that was a known "positive" and the other was urine that was a known "negative". These were used as a comparison to the testee's urine.

Yep, the arm-pit and inner-thigh are the best for keeping it the right temperature (96-99F or 35-37C). Swiy doesn't want it to get too hot though or it will turn cloudy and get this er, funny smell to it. Course, sounds like swiyour PO isn't too concerned with the smell.

Stay calm, don't spill it, and good luck.
Old 22-06-2009, 17:35

Male
Mr Jykill is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1

swim was caught of guard about five years ago with same sort of test and lost a good job over it swiy has what sounds like a good plan and swim hopes it works good luck
Old 25-06-2009, 20:55
Titanium Member

Just an update...swim walked in with the urine in a afrin squeeze bottle with a handwarmer wrapped around it with gauze, temped it right before he walked in, was totally ready and when he started talking to his PO, he explained that he was resigning from his postion as a probation officer because it was too stressful, i.e. people taking it too personal and getting death threats, keyed cars, etc...and that he didn't care if swim used drugs because he had resigned the day before his appt. His case load was 140+ people and he said that it could take up to a year before swim gets assigned another PO...HOW SWEEEEEET! If it even takes 8 months swim will only have 1/4 year to go and then he will be done with it all...oh man. Swim has been so happy, the only concern is that he will get a total dick as his next PO, swim will actually miss Dave because he was such a nice genuwine person, if swim gets some hard ass that doesn't get any pussy and is out to fuck the world he will be very much dissapointed but he's gonna take what hand he's dealt. I just thought I should let you swimmers know since you were kind enough to respond to my post...

keep it greasy.
.teddy
Old 17-07-2009, 22:23
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
thedoctorisin should review received reputation comments.

man I'm about to start my one years probation and I sure hope I get someone cool cus I'm gonna be doing the same thing you did and don't want to get observed urinalysis. I have always refrigerated any clean samples for the methadone clinic and they have stayed good for weeks.
Old 30-07-2009, 05:13

Male
vzwatyr is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

hi, im new to posting on this site, i hope i dont screw up in my attempt. well my friend grifo found a site that i think sells real human urine (pretested, hint-hint) with a delivery system and all for less than 100, sounds to good to be true since grifo has seen such things at higher prices. maybe someone elses friend has already talked about it and if they have please forgive. also, grifo is about to go to school were he gets tested randomly during the whole semester, so how reliable can this system be, he asks?
Old 08-02-2014, 03:22

36 y/o Male from United States
chillaxer is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I had a pee test today (friday) and i used a bottle of pee i hput in the fridge sunday. It was a little cloudy and looked to have some white shit floating in it. So i put a pot of water on the stove, brought it to a boil, then turned off the burner, waited a few minutes and put the bottle of pee in the pot to heat it up. I monitered the temp with a digimometer. Brought the hot water in a vacuum sealed coffe cup in case i needed to warm it more when i got to the dr. I was pretty skeptical it would work because it was so cloudy, but it worked and i picked up my script and am now relaxing on the couch. So i know for sure that pee will stay good in the fridge at least 6 days
Hope this helpsl

Share this on:

Tags
drug testing, urine test