Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Beta-Ketones
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Beta-Ketones Mephedrone, Methylone, Butylone, Methedrone, Ethcathinone, 3-fluoroMethCathinone (3FMC), Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV)

Old 08-06-2009, 06:09
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Bermuda
enquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 9,461, Level: 14 Points: 9,461, Level: 14 Points: 9,461, Level: 14
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
bk-DMBDB

1-(benzo[d][1,3]dioxol-5-yl)-2-(dimethylamino)butan-1-one
bk-DMBDB (or DiButylone)

There is not much information about this material yet. It would be expected that it will be something like bk-MBDB in effect and will be active.

There are some scant and contradictory reports:

Quote:
....milder than Mephedrone ....between Mephedrone and Methylone.
The effects he reported were: relaxed, clear headed, music appreciation, some euphoria, etc.

Effects started at 150mg, but he reported to have taken 250mg for full effects. User has some tolerance however.

There is also one report about this being a psychedelic and dose range should be 30mg, but I think this must be a mixup...
Quote:
Stay away from this substance, I snorted 250mg and got pretty extreme psychedelic effects not pleasant at all. It lasted over 24h and when I smoked some legal smoke mix about 2 days after bk-dmbdb I got a whole different effect from it and passed out for 1 hour. It really feels like this stuff messed up your brain for days after.
In terms of dose, bk-MBDB is probably less potent than methylone (if not in effects). There is conjecture that, as N,N-dimethyl versions of phenethylamines have lower potency, this would be less potent by weight than bk-MBDB. The quotes about it's psychedelic effects seem less like than that it is a fairly mild stimulant, judging from other bk's in use.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Thanks for this information! Definitely interesting
Thanks for sharing data on a new chem
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dmbdb.JPG (15.4 KB, 438 views)

Last edited by enquirewithin; 08-06-2009 at 14:55.
Old 09-06-2009, 04:55
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
FormulaRed is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Re: bk-DMBDB

Bk-DMBDB had an estimated effect on autonomous, central nervous system, uptake of dopamine, serotonin and get, immediately after administration. On the other hand not comparable with either the Mephedrone or Methylone.

On some noted reports I found that EUPHORIC trends could not be realized completely, CERVICAL change, and also generated HALLUCINATIONS directly related to LSD, LSA, DMT, or ketamine. Overall, bk-DMBDB had characteristic similarities of a stimulant.

The current bk-DMBD is not suitable for recreational use of people at all in its current form. Possible combination with Mephedrone and Methylone also strongly.
Old 09-06-2009, 15:08

Male from Bermuda
enquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaRed View Post
Bk-DMBDB had an estimated effect on autonomous, central nervous system, uptake of dopamine, serotonin and get, immediately after administration. On the other hand not comparable with either the Mephedrone or Methylone.

On some noted reports I found that EUPHORIC trends could not be realized completely, CERVICAL change, and also generated HALLUCINATIONS directly related to LSD, LSA, DMT, or ketamine. Overall, bk-DMBDB had characteristic similarities of a stimulant.

The current bk-DMBD is not suitable for recreational use of people at all in its current form. Possible combination with Mephedrone and Methylone also strongly.
Thanks for the information. Is any of this from SWIY's personal experience?
Old 09-06-2009, 15:59
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
FormulaRed is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Yes. What else I found in a another forum was... The dibutylone was put on the market to oppose the ban of the butylone in certain countries. Therefore the dibutylone is modified butylone to pass besides the laws in certain countries.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:28

Male from Bermuda

Which part is from SWIYs experience? It would be good to have some hints about dosages. Bk-MBDB/ Butylone needs a somewhat higher dose than methylone and it's speculated that this is less potent.

Did SWIY experience any effects "like LSD, etc"?
Old 12-05-2011, 01:38
MDMA, RC & News Forums

44 y/o Male from United States
Terrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

ahhh...confusion...

this one has also been marketed as bk-MMBDB and m-butylone.

This has also shown up in Rise in number of 'legal highs' having been identified in products in Finland. ECMDDA / Europol has identified it as: DiButylone or bk-MMBDB (2-dimethylamino-1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-butan-1-one)

Anyone able to root through the noise here and put the pieces together????
Old 12-05-2011, 02:13

Male from Bermuda

I started the thread an utterly confused by the nomenclature. It has been written about on other forums-- its not going to change the world.

Last edited by enquirewithin; 30-06-2014 at 03:07.
Old 17-02-2014, 08:04
Gold Member

38 y/o Male from Germany
anj0vis is on the way upanj0vis is on the way upanj0vis is on the way up
Points: 391, Level: 3 Points: 391, Level: 3 Points: 391, Level: 3

I tested dibutylone with 56mg start dose + 87mg at T+3h, 56mg had very mild stimulative effects (if any, I was tired, but after a while I was not so tired), 87mg boost had clear effects already, mostly stimulative ones. I am somewhat sensitive to stimulants and empathogens, so for some people this amount might not be enough. For me it was quite nice, clear and positively mild stimulation without any negative side effects so far. It can have also empathogenic effects, at least I found myself more attentative to my friends talks and feeling more open to their stories, but further tests are needed. I would say the threshold dosage lies in the range of 50-70mg for me, 87mg had clear effects (although it was on top of 56mg so this may affect). I was able to get sleep at around T+10h, so it was about 7h after the boost, if I tried I could have probably gone to sleep already an hour earlier, the effects began to fade already around T+7h, so about 4h after the booster dose.

Last edited by anj0vis; 17-02-2014 at 08:07. Reason: forgot to mention the activity length
Old 25-02-2014, 06:52
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
Vaya5 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1

Here's my experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
1,000mg DiButylone obtained from an indisputably reputable establishment.

Like many beta ketone substituted cathinone derivatives, the powder is bright white, fluffy and voluminous. 100mg of this looks like a full gram of amphetamine. It has a curious acrid-citrus smell that I closely associate with the fluoridated amphetamines.

Prior experience: Name it.

10mg, followed an hour later by 50mg, were placed under the tongue to assess potential allergic reactions. Nothing was noted after each hour, aside from the difficult-to-ignore pungency of the flavor. Very mild stimulation noted after the addition of 50mg; not placebo, but a feeling akin to the very, very first alerts during an oral MDMA come up. No sweating, mydriasis, dehydration, rise in BP/temperature/pulse noted.

Between then and now, I've allowed a day's time to pass.
Mindset: Not expecting to be blown away, given my impressions of Butylone; nevertheless, excited at the prospect of a new frontier to explore.

75mg bk-DMBDB dissolved in 0.7CC water, filtered into a 1CC 30G rig. Injection site prepped accordingly.

T+00:00:00 75mg DiButylone administered intravenously via slow-push over the course of ten seconds.

T+00:00:15 "Chemists' citrine" flavor rides up the esophagus, coming to rest at the tongue's anterior.

T+00:00:30 I've clearly mounted a sonic missile. Rushing at a steep incline. The faster I go, the sharper everything becomes. Tidal swathes of perceptual clarity give way to G-force tunnel-vision. And yet, it's all so utterly...

...so utterly soft. So velveteen in nature. Each word I write is the sole object in the 'eye' of the tunnel that has encapsulated my visual field. Around it slowly rotates a texture not unlike that of a Matisse painting, the soft colors bleeding and blurring from water saturation. I haven't much time to pay the splendor much mind; I find myself having exhausted the infinite length of tunnel and blast through whatever word happened to be in the center at the time, and onward, onward...

T+00:01:00 Jesus. Im rushing *so* hard right now. My ears ring; my vision rumbles like that of an astronaut during take-off, and colors shudder with a new infusion of depth and beauty. Mach five... Six... Eight... Ten... It's so beautiful. The fuel tanks detach with a clank. Shaken, and still rushing wildly, I maneuver myself around in newfound zero-gravity. It is all too much to take in; I will never forget those first moments spent staring in awe of Planet Home from the infinite void of space.

Holy hell. Dibutylone is a fucking beast. I just kept rushing. Forty minutes later I decided to administer my second 75mg shot, leading to the best rush I have ever felt in my life. Liftoff Syndrome - my senses are so stimulated it feels as though I'm literally launching off the Earth's surface and hurling into the immense, frigid and beautiful void of space. I honestly couldn't tell you the difference between this feeling and the first moments of the biggest drop on a record-breaking roller coaster.

*Everything* is so pristine - so remarkably clean and fresh feeling. The world sparkles and resonates with the highest frequency!

Ten minutes after the re-dose, I somehow sat up. My head is just absolutely saturated with pleasure; this far surpasses anything that I've managed to achieve with bk-MBDB, bk-MDMA, bk-MDEA, 4-MEC, 4-EMC, MD(M/E)A, 5-APB, 5-APDB, 5-MAPB, 5-EAPB, 6-APB, or anything else remotely similar. My dopamine receptors must be clinging on to my brain tissue for dear life.

Interestingly, my pupils were not all that dilated. This leads me to speculate that Dibutylone's DRI properties are its main feature. There's definitely a lovely and strong empathogenic push, fueled by serotonin, but there's an insidiously appealing aspect of this material that reminded me instantly of the finest cocaine. Only, more raging and thunderous. Norepinephrine does not play a huge role with this one - there's the normal elevation of heart rate and some very mild bruxism, but otherwise this material just rocks your brain. I can see this being really, really problematic for those prone to addiction, and for IV drug users especially: Not only with regard to addiction potential, but because sites along the course of the vein injected into sometimes become irritated.

The irritation, although transient (lasting 20-45 minutes), is alarming. It bears a precise resemblance to skin rashes caused by poison ivy, oak and sumac, where the skin bubbles up into bumpy lumps that are white, and surrounded by a dull reddening of the surrounding flesh. The irritation occurs regardless of whether or not the shot was missed. And they occur *along* the vein - for example, one may have injected into the forearm, but splotches of this histaminergic inflammation may occur along the vein 2 inches above the site, at the elbow, and/or all the way to the bicep and shoulder.

The comedown, like that of 4-EMC and 5-ME, is gentle, unassuming, and without residual fallout the next day. The experience resolved itself in approximately five hours.

The remarkable likelihood of bk-DMBDB being a triple reuptake inhibitor with a very mild Ki value for NE, a moderate value for SE and an ~exceptionally~ high value for DA is substantiated not only by my trials with DiButylone, but contrasting them with those of a-PVP (highest = NE) and MDMA (highest = SE), in addition to having had ample experience with a pure (and POTENT) biochemical known as Amfonelic Acid (AA). Never before AA, and never since bk-DMBDB, have I experienced dopaminergic purity. Refined Cocaine HCl is but a younger sibling to this material.

Seriously; beware, this one. I will be steering clear; I cannot trust myself with this power. It is the most capriciously powerful, the most handsomely euphoric, substance that I have ever ingested in my life.
Old 21-06-2014, 09:23

27 y/o Male from United States
HeavenlyResearch is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Have played around with this one a little. Having used butylone in he past was curious about this.. very dissapointing really.

Oral and nasally tested. Oral seems to give some nice brains zaps which dont feel terrible but its not what you should be feeling if your ingesting a stim, and the stimulation is actually very much lacking. Nasal is better to avoid zaps but even though it doesn't feel bad goin up its very hard on the nose which is noticably sore after a night of continuous 50mg bumps. Not much strong urge to redose because it gives such a weak performance unless its the only thing laying around. This chem seemed to have potential at first glance but actually leaves so much more to be desired . It gives a nice euphoric stoning effect but thats not enough to make it worth pursuing more that once. Overall recommend to not waste your time this one seems a bit far off the beaten path to be sensible there is much better stuff to explore.
Old 16-07-2014, 22:22
Gold Member

38 y/o Male from Germany
anj0vis is on the way upanj0vis is on the way upanj0vis is on the way up
Points: 391, Level: 3 Points: 391, Level: 3 Points: 391, Level: 3

After some testing I can make my conclusion about this one:
- rather weak, saturation point of effects around 300mg that is equivalent of perhaps 50mg of mdma, though with slightly more stimulation
- no side effects at those dosages
- for sensitive people it might be an option

50-100mg threshold
100-200mg light effects
200-300mg light-medium effects.. end of story, this will not be an mdma-replacement.

Share this on:

Tags
beta-ketones, bk-mbdb, cathinones, dimethylbutylone, index threads, research chemicals, stimulant research chemicals, stimulants

Sitelinks: Information: