Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Heroin
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-06-2009, 07:01
Wallet Wallet is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 19-11-2007
Female
Posts: 104
Wallet is a decent psychonaut.
For a good rush, where is best to inject?

My friend has been injecting in the same vein in his arm for a couple weeks now. It is getting very noticable and he has to stop shooting there asap. What he wants now is another place on his body that isn't noticable where he can shoot but still get the same rush as he does when he shoots in the typical spot in his arm. He fears not getting a good rush when shooting in smaller veins. Any suggestions on other easy veins to hit?
  #2  
Old 05-06-2009, 09:53
CrookedEye CrookedEye is offline
Palladium Member
 
Join Date: 23-02-2006
Male from United States
Posts: 1,045
CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.
Points: 1,377, Level: 5 Points: 1,377, Level: 5 Points: 1,377, Level: 5
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: For a good rush, where is best to inject?

SWIM never noticed a difference in buzz/rush from using different veins, however, trying to hit smaller veins may be harder to get the full dose in without slipping out. Make sure to carefully inject if using smaller veins, so one doesn't slip out of the vein or end up missing the whole shot, altogether.
  #3  
Old 05-06-2009, 11:28
Rightnow289 Rightnow289 is offline
Palladium Member
 
Join Date: 27-08-2008
Male from Earth
Posts: 1,682
Blog Entries: 2
Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.
Points: 4,315, Level: 9 Points: 4,315, Level: 9 Points: 4,315, Level: 9
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Re: For a good rush, where is best to inject?

Once a steady hand has been acquired while injecting it doesn't really go away. It just takes getting used to. Small veins give the same rush as the bigger ones. They say that ones in the feet though aren't as good because farther away from the heart.
  #4  
Old 09-06-2009, 20:58
H Bomber H Bomber is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 07-06-2009
Male from United States
Posts: 151
H Bomber is captain of the psychonauts.H Bomber is captain of the psychonauts.H Bomber is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 535, Level: 3 Points: 535, Level: 3 Points: 535, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: For a good rush, where is best to inject?

SWIM find that if he uses, say, the large vein on the inside of his right ankle, the rush is diminished as compared to if he used the AC in the bend of his left elbow. It would seem that the diameter of the vein is not the issue (except as far as ease of use), but rather proximity to the heart and quality of circulation. An ankle is rather far from the heart, and legs also have notoriously poor circulation. An arm, particularly the left arm, is not only closer to the heart, but has good circulation. Of course, the reason veins are used is because they transport the shot to the heart to be circulated into the brain via the arteries.

SWIM has heard of people using the veins of the neck (yick) and getting a good rush by doing so. He has not done so and does not recommend it, but would be curious to hear of anyone else with experience doing it.
  #5  
Old 09-06-2009, 21:29
RaverHippie Gold member RaverHippie is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: 06-11-2007
Male from USA - New York
Posts: 2,230
Blog Entries: 3
RaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline Medline
Points: 3,053, Level: 8 Points: 3,053, Level: 8 Points: 3,053, Level: 8
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Re: For a good rush, where is best to inject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallet View Post
My friend has been injecting in the same vein in his arm for a couple weeks now. It is getting very noticable and he has to stop shooting there asap. What he wants now is another place on his body that isn't noticable where he can shoot but still get the same rush as he does when he shoots in the typical spot in his arm. He fears not getting a good rush when shooting in smaller veins. Any suggestions on other easy veins to hit?
All blood is circulated in the body in less than 10 seconds. If you can't wait that long then I have worries for your self-discipline . On a serious note find a series of veins which are easy to hit and rotate between them.
  #6  
Old 09-06-2009, 22:21
east_of_eden east_of_eden is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 27-05-2009
Female from United States
Posts: 625
east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.
Points: 813, Level: 4 Points: 813, Level: 4 Points: 813, Level: 4
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%
Re: For a good rush, where is best to inject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by H Bomber View Post
SWIM has heard of people using the veins of the neck (yick) and getting a good rush by doing so. He has not done so and does not recommend it, but would be curious to hear of anyone else with experience doing it.
Swim has used the vein in her neck but wouldn't recommend it, its not very safe and the rush isn't necessary better and on the down side, it tracked up quickly and looked horrible and swiny needs to hold their breath while doing it so the vein sticks out and they don't lose it.

swim once heard a story in NA about a guy shooting up in his neck in the car (while driving) and bending the needle and having it break off in his skin. he was able to pull it out luckily but if it would have gone into his blood stream i'm assuming that could've killed him.

^^ off topic, sorry but swim always thinks of that story when thinking about using the vein in the neck.
  #7  
Old 10-06-2009, 01:20
dyingtomorrow dyingtomorrow is offline
R.I.P.
 
Join Date: 16-10-2008
31 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 2,590
Blog Entries: 5
dyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13
Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0%
Re: For a good rush, where is best to inject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by H Bomber View Post
SWIM find that if he uses, say, the large vein on the inside of his right ankle, the rush is diminished as compared to if he used the AC in the bend of his left elbow. It would seem that the diameter of the vein is not the issue (except as far as ease of use), but rather proximity to the heart and quality of circulation. An ankle is rather far from the heart, and legs also have notoriously poor circulation. An arm, particularly the left arm, is not only closer to the heart, but has good circulation. Of course, the reason veins are used is because they transport the shot to the heart to be circulated into the brain via the arteries.

SWIM has heard of people using the veins of the neck (yick) and getting a good rush by doing so. He has not done so and does not recommend it, but would be curious to hear of anyone else with experience doing it.
SWIM always had a theory that the right arm was better than the left arm for shooting.

If SWIM is correct, when someone has a heart attack their left arm goes numb because that is where the heart outputs to first. Right?

Wouldn't it follow then that the left arm would be "further away" circulatory-wise from the heart than the right arm?

Just throwin out some theories here.
  #8  
Old 10-06-2009, 11:51
tourniquet tourniquet is offline
R.I.P.
 
Join Date: 20-12-2008
26 y/o Female
Posts: 290
tourniquet is captain of the psychonauts.tourniquet is captain of the psychonauts.
Re: For a good rush, where is best to inject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by H Bomber View Post
SWIM find that if he uses, say, the large vein on the inside of his right ankle, the rush is diminished as compared to if he used the AC in the bend of his left elbow. It would seem that the diameter of the vein is not the issue (except as far as ease of use), but rather proximity to the heart and quality of circulation. An ankle is rather far from the heart, and legs also have notoriously poor circulation. An arm, particularly the left arm, is not only closer to the heart, but has good circulation. Of course, the reason veins are used is because they transport the shot to the heart to be circulated into the brain via the arteries.

SWIM has heard of people using the veins of the neck (yick) and getting a good rush by doing so. He has not done so and does not recommend it, but would be curious to hear of anyone else with experience doing it.
SWIM is shooting in her neck veins for more than an year now, 7-8 months in the external jugular and now moved on to the Internal Jugular. The high is better...Coz of the best circulation and closeness to heart you get in no other place. The needle tracks are needle tracks and they look like shit wherever they are. The neck veins are really really BIG, so they will last a good while.
Plus, normal people wouldnt imagine that mark on your neck is from injecting, not as easily as they would notice the mark on swiys arms, just coz it's a pretty uncommon practice even among junkies, let alone normal people imagining swius actually stick needles in their throats lol.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please remember that this Forum is prescribed to "Harm Reduction"!
  #9  
Old 10-06-2009, 16:56
H Bomber H Bomber is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 07-06-2009
Male from United States
Posts: 151
H Bomber is captain of the psychonauts.H Bomber is captain of the psychonauts.H Bomber is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 535, Level: 3 Points: 535, Level: 3 Points: 535, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: For a good rush, where is best to inject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyingtomorrow View Post
SWIM always had a theory that the right arm was better than the left arm for shooting.

If SWIM is correct, when someone has a heart attack their left arm goes numb because that is where the heart outputs to first. Right?

Wouldn't it follow then that the left arm would be "further away" circulatory-wise from the heart than the right arm?

Just throwin out some theories here.
To be honest, SWIM was just basing his preference for the left arm on anecdotal evidence, personal experience, the fact that the heart is left-center oriented, that heart attack / numbness thing, and, possibly the most biased reason, because he is right handed. He thinks he also might have read somewhere that left worked better, but at the moment he cannot locate the proper documentation.

SWIM doesn't follow SWIY's logic that it would be "further away circulatory-wise" please explain.

So he guess's it's mostly a matter preference when it comes to the arms. Can they agree that the legs are slow as fuck though?
  #10  
Old 10-06-2009, 18:21
dyingtomorrow dyingtomorrow is offline
R.I.P.
 
Join Date: 16-10-2008
31 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 2,590
Blog Entries: 5
dyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13
Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0%
Re: For a good rush, where is best to inject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by H Bomber View Post
To be honest, SWIM was just basing his preference for the left arm on anecdotal evidence, personal experience, the fact that the heart is left-center oriented, that heart attack / numbness thing, and, possibly the most biased reason, because he is right handed. He thinks he also might have read somewhere that left worked better, but at the moment he cannot locate the proper documentation.

SWIM doesn't follow SWIY's logic that it would be "further away circulatory-wise" please explain.

So he guess's it's mostly a matter preference when it comes to the arms. Can they agree that the legs are slow as fuck though?
There's some reason why the left arm goes numb with a heart attack having to do with the circulatory system SWIM believes - SWIM was basically seeing if anyone knew the reason and if it would demonstrate some impact on whether the left or right arm was better to shoot.
  #11  
Old 10-06-2009, 21:26
joshua666 joshua666 is offline
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.
 
Join Date: 03-11-2008
34 y/o Male
Posts: 113
joshua666 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 169, Level: 2 Points: 169, Level: 2 Points: 169, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: For a good rush, where is best to inject?

Swim hasent found much different in the rush, interms of speed or power but...
Swims right arm is way easy to hit in the big vein that goes up the arm...
Swim has also used the left arm and forarm,wich are a bit harder to hit then the right...somtimes the rush seems the same and other times it seems like the rush from the right arm is some how stronger...not sure how or why but swim is willing to bet 75 percent of the time,the right arm just works better/faster and provides a better rush...weird...
Swim has thought about trying a neck vein on a couple of ocasions but always got scared,lol...but swim imagines it would be easy as hell to hit and could imagine that it would provide a stronger rush/quicker ect...
  #12  
Old 11-06-2009, 07:33
msmogadon msmogadon is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 23-07-2008
34 y/o Female from Scotland
Posts: 371
Blog Entries: 3
msmogadon is on the way upmsmogadon is on the way upmsmogadon is on the way upmsmogadon is on the way up
Points: 372, Level: 3 Points: 372, Level: 3 Points: 372, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: For a good rush, where is best to inject?

SWIM finds that if she uses a vein that has not been used before it seems to give a better come on than the usual ones. But that's just SWIM and she's a weird one
  #13  
Old 11-06-2009, 12:28
Spucky Spucky is offline
Palladium Member
 
Join Date: 09-02-2009
Male from Japan
Posts: 2,415
Spucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline Medline
Points: 4,534, Level: 9 Points: 4,534, Level: 9 Points: 4,534, Level: 9
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
AW: For a good rush, where is best to inject?

This is a very philosophic question,
because what means a "good rush"?

Do swiny have a Instant-Karma or do he believe in quality?

Look, my Cat believe in long-Term relationship, covered by Harm Reduction
to have a "good Rush" even after 25 Years of IV.-Abuse!
She will throw H. away/ or smoke it (now, after she is not addicted anymore )
if she can`t hit a "Healthy surface Vein".
It can`t be a "good Rush" if swiny have to hit a inner Deep-Vein
with all the related Risks even if the H. reach the Brain a few milliseconds earlyer!

Quote:
SWIM is shooting in her neck veins for more than an year now, 7-8 months in the external jugular and now moved on to the Internal Jugular. The high is better...Coz of the best circulation and closeness to heart you get in no other place. .
My Cat becomes very upset when she read a myth like that!
That Vein is a absolute "No-Go", even a Doc will chose that Vein only in a Emergency!
The Mu- and Kappa Receptor is not located inside of our Heart.

In her career my Cat virtually hit all Veins, she can say after that experience that a "good Rush"
is not related to the Fix-Point, it depends fully on the quality of the Stuff and even more on the Setting!

Last edited by Spucky; 11-06-2009 at 13:41.
  #14  
Old 11-06-2009, 13:18
H Bomber H Bomber is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 07-06-2009
Male from United States
Posts: 151
H Bomber is captain of the psychonauts.H Bomber is captain of the psychonauts.H Bomber is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 535, Level: 3 Points: 535, Level: 3 Points: 535, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: For a good rush, where is best to inject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyingtomorrow View Post
There's some reason why the left arm goes numb with a heart attack having to do with the circulatory system SWIM believes - SWIM was basically seeing if anyone knew the reason and if it would demonstrate some impact on whether the left or right arm was better to shoot.
This is the best SWIM could come up with-
"The cardinal sign of decreased blood flow to the heart (as in Myocardial infarction) is chest pain experienced as tightness around the chest and radiating to the left arm and the left angle of the jaw."

Its actually harder than SWIM thought it would be to locate the exact mechanism through which a heart attack causes its hallmark numbing of the left arm.

So SWIY is completely right in his guess that it had a correlation with the circulatory system itself. SWIM's guess was that the reason it was affecting the left arm specifically was because when the heart shut down it might cause the circulating blood to 'back up' in areas closest to the end of its circuit through the body, hence the pain in the chest, left angle of the jaw (jugular?), and left arm. SWIM chose to interpret this possibility as an indication that things put into the left arm may well get to the heart faster. Of course, this is all just speculation and assumption on SWIM's part, but it could be possible that this is the case.

Last edited by H Bomber; 11-06-2009 at 13:25.
  #15  
Old 12-06-2009, 09:44
tourniquet tourniquet is offline
R.I.P.
 
Join Date: 20-12-2008
26 y/o Female
Posts: 290
tourniquet is captain of the psychonauts.tourniquet is captain of the psychonauts.
Re: AW: For a good rush, where is best to inject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spucky View Post
This is a very philosophic question,
because what means a "good rush"?

Do swiny have a Instant-Karma or do he believe in quality?

Look, my Cat believe in long-Term relationship, covered by Harm Reduction
to have a "good Rush" even after 25 Years of IV.-Abuse!
She will throw H. away/ or smoke it (now, after she is not addicted anymore )
if she can`t hit a "Healthy surface Vein".
It can`t be a "good Rush" if swiny have to hit a inner Deep-Vein
with all the related Risks even if the H. reach the Brain a few milliseconds earlyer!

My Cat becomes very upset when she read a myth like that!
That Vein is a absolute "No-Go", even a Doc will chose that Vein only in a Emergency!
The Mu- and Kappa Receptor is not located inside of our Heart.

In her career my Cat virtually hit all Veins, she can say after that experience that a "good Rush"
is not related to the Fix-Point, it depends fully on the quality of the Stuff and even more on the Setting!
Could your Cat please explain to my stupid monkey how could it be a myth when it's my own monkey's experience?
  #16  
Old 13-06-2009, 01:27
Spucky Spucky is offline
Palladium Member
 
Join Date: 09-02-2009
Male from Japan
Posts: 2,415
Spucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline Medline
Points: 4,534, Level: 9 Points: 4,534, Level: 9 Points: 4,534, Level: 9
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
AW: Re: AW: For a good rush, where is best to inject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tourniquet View Post
Could your Cat please explain to my stupid monkey how could it be a myth when it's my own monkey's experience?
Hmmm,
do swiny use his own Body-Pressure and stop Breathing until
the Gun is properly inside of the Vein?
  #17  
Old 15-04-2010, 11:41
tourniquet tourniquet is offline
R.I.P.
 
Join Date: 20-12-2008
26 y/o Female
Posts: 290
tourniquet is captain of the psychonauts.tourniquet is captain of the psychonauts.
Re: For a good rush, where is best to inject?

2 years after, but can now tell that I got your point, Spucky !

The "more intensive rush" from external jugular WAS because of the breath-holding thing.

I tell it after SWIM used & stoped using her jugulars (internal & external) for almost 2 years.

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE IN THE RUSH A SPECIFIC VEIN IN A SPECIFIC AREA WOULD GIVE YOU!

The only difference with areas depend on how close that area is to the heart PLUS how big => pressurized is the vein - with some veins you might get a FASTER rush - but NOT MORE INTENSE.
  #18  
Old 19-04-2010, 04:16
msmogadon msmogadon is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 23-07-2008
34 y/o Female from Scotland
Posts: 371
Blog Entries: 3
msmogadon is on the way upmsmogadon is on the way upmsmogadon is on the way upmsmogadon is on the way up
Points: 372, Level: 3 Points: 372, Level: 3 Points: 372, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: For a good rush, where is best to inject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmogadon View Post
SWIM finds that if she uses a vein that has not been used before it seems to give a better come on than the usual ones. But that's just SWIM and she's a weird one
Quote:
Originally Posted by tourniquet:812084
THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE IN THE RUSH A SPECIFIC VEIN IN A SPECIFIC AREA WOULD GIVE YOU!

SWIM don't think its to do with where it is just if its a fresh decent sized one
  #19  
Old 19-04-2010, 05:19
JunkShow JunkShow is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 08-02-2010
Male from United States
Posts: 90
JunkShow is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: For a good rush, where is best to inject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyingtomorrow View Post
There's some reason why the left arm goes numb with a heart attack having to do with the circulatory system SWIM believes - SWIM was basically seeing if anyone knew the reason and if it would demonstrate some impact on whether the left or right arm was better to shoot.
It has nothing to do with the circulatory system. It only has to do with where pain receptors are located and where one feels pain for certain organs. Stomach pain is found in the lower abdomen...which if anyones knows anatomy is certainly not where the actual stomach is located. When someone is having a heart attack, pain is felt in the left arm and up into the neck/jaw area because those are the sites where the brain is being told "pain" is found.

Blood coming out of your heart is pumped to the lungs first and is then equally distributed horizontallly across the body. The right arm and the left arm get the same oxygenated blood from the heart at about the same exact time; regardless of whether or not the heart is in distress.

Most veins in the arms reach the heart at about the same time. A shot in the left arm will be felt just as strongly and as quickly as a shot in the right arm. Any vein can be used...its mainly a psychological thing...

Veins DO NOT branch of into capillaries...therfoer a shot in the ankle should reach the heart with no less heroin in it than a shot in the arm would....

Post Quality Evaluations:
Excellent, informed answer.
  #20  
Old 19-04-2010, 05:44
PixelPopper PixelPopper is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 10-04-2010
52 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Posts: 25
PixelPopper should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: For a good rush, where is best to inject?

All that matters after a while is, when all the others collapse, which happensw a lot.
a/ You don't miss. (never use needle again - theres a pic on this site whre a needle has ben used twice - this creates 'barbs' and f'u up big style)
b/ You gotta watch that citric, try getting i think it was Vitamin A powder, supposed to be better than cirtic acid in viens...get a citric rush lol wot a bummer #!!! Nahhh SMIM wont do that again.......So try the vit A but check it 1st I have been known to be wrong but works like Citric. but not bad fo ya.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please research your info before posting. It is vitamin C that is used

Share this on:

Tags
heroin iv, injecting help, injecting heroin, intravenous help, intravenous heroin, iv heroin, shooting heroin, shooting up spots

Thread Tools


» New Threads
how much weight have you lost...
Last post by Scloud90
17 Replies, 1,539 Views
The worst side effect of using???...
Last post by engineering8258
0 Replies, 1 Views
Dilaudid first attempts at snorting
Last post by DLHarrison
3 Replies, 179 Views
Study finds genetic links between...
Last post by Mindless
6 Replies, 562 Views
loperamide what do you know?
Last post by BLOCKER
4 Replies, 112 Views
Choice between oxycodone and...
Last post by Reclaimer
2 Replies, 88 Views
my how fast things change....for...
Last post by engineering8258
5 Replies, 261 Views
Did meth for 5 years and loved the...
Last post by devo420
6 Replies, 579 Views
Pure Codiene phosphate
Last post by woogille
1 Replies, 72 Views
Fooled for years, used, I was the...
Last post by engineering8258
4 Replies, 130 Views
» New Wiki Articles
GHB
NET

Sitelinks: Information:

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:53.


Copyright: SIN Foundation 2003 - 2014, All rights reserved