Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 13-05-2005, 19:35
Silver Member

peggs16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 193, Level: 2 Points: 193, Level: 2 Points: 193, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
I got 50 mg fentanyl patches.....whats the best way to get the best high. i heard of smoking the gel on a cig along with putting the patch under the arm or something. I also heard of eating it and placing hte gel under the tounge. What do you think?
Old 18-05-2005, 19:12
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

dopefiend is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Smoking Fentanyl can be very dangerous. It's been covered 100 times so
seach it up. Be extra fuckin careful with thsi stuff OD is easy as fuck
to do.

Peace Bro,

Jesse

Old 31-05-2005, 07:20

Male
FLYFISHER is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

only wear the patch don't fool with it. I have read alot about it and some of the stuff in the gel can mess up your liver it has a wierd chemical makeup. I have heard of people smoking it and it is over rated. I would like to find out what it is that is in the gel. I guess I could read the enclosed data.
Old 16-06-2005, 07:23
Gold Member

Male from Netherlands
BlueMystic is captain of the psychonauts.BlueMystic is captain of the psychonauts.BlueMystic is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 814, Level: 4 Points: 814, Level: 4 Points: 814, Level: 4
There is some really bad advice in this thread and on this particulaer forum. Takethe patches as recommended to "get the best high". Don't experiment with it any other way. People with little to no tolerance have OD'd taking them as directed. Fentanyl isnot to be taken lightly.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good warning & advise
Old 11-07-2006, 22:01

49 y/o Male
PliersOfSociety should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
Glycerine in fentanyl patches

The gel in fentanyl patches is primarily glycerine, and any use of chemicals, even relatively innocuous ones such as NaCl 0.9% solulition, could chemically alter the fentanyl into fentanyl-something instead of fentanyl. Some of these variants are many times more potent than even fentanyl itself.

Also, I now of one oral ingester who nearly died from liver damage after chewing on patches - liver enzymes can skyrocket from the gel.

Even if the fentanyl was extracted in some method from the gel, you would really need a gas chromatograpgy/mass specrometer to be sure of the quantity as well as integrity of the fentanyl extract. And it would help to have a chemistry degree and years of experience.

I can't advise tampering with patches, but smoking would seem to be the least dangerous way, although chasing the dragon would be likely safer than in a pipe as there would be more air diluting the smoke as it enters the body.

Just a thought.
Old 12-07-2006, 00:25

Female from United States
Onthenod is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Smoke it.
Cut open the patch and use a pin or something similar and get out a TINY bit. Smoke it like you would H on a piece of tin foil. A little goes a LONG way. Only do a little dab. Wait a while, judge how you're feeling, and do a little more until you're where you want to be.
This shit can be VERY DANGEROUS so excercise extreme caution. You'll get a lot more out of it that way then by just putting it on.
Old 12-07-2006, 15:00
Silver Member

Male from United States
acexnx316 is on the way upacexnx316 is on the way upacexnx316 is on the way up
Points: 295, Level: 2 Points: 295, Level: 2 Points: 295, Level: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilla
putting the patch on your skin is a waste of time...you wont even get a high, its a transdermal gell so it takes time to get in your system and even then you dont feel high...the only way to get a "high" out of it is to eat the gell or shoot it...remember fentanyl is very very powerful, know what u are doing before you abuse fentanyl
Umm...

WRONG!

The reason many people do not get or feel any high from wearing a Fentanyl patch (Duragesic) is because they do not keep it on for long enough. Most people will put it on for 3-4 hours, not feel anything, and say fuck it.

However, in reality, it can take up to a maximum of 3 days (72 hours) for their plasma levels to reach the peak level of absorption from these patches. Meaning that these patches may not even peak for 2-3 days. Slow? Yes. Worth it? Yes. Chances are, the patch will start to kick in near the end of day 1, and they will start to feel a good buzz. This means that they can stay on a good buzz for over 48 hours. I know these patches are reccomended by the manufacturer to be removed and rotated/replaced every 3 days (72 hours), but if they follow the instructions to a T, by their 2nd patch, they will be floating high in the sky! And the 3rd patch, well... they should be in a constant state of euphoria.

FOLLOW THE MANUFACTURERS INSTRUCTIONS!

This is the absolute best way to get the best high for the absolute longest amount of time... PERIOD! And this is what SWIEveryone is ultimately looking for anyway, isn't it?

Pz.
Old 14-07-2006, 03:13
Silver Member

Male
TXRoughneck is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1
Good LORD, where are people getting these?

NOTE: Hypothetical question used to convey frustration and disgust at never being able to find them. Not asking for a source.
Old 16-07-2006, 03:29

33 y/o Male
dafentkid needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
i started shooting my fent script and within a couple months my 30 day supply kept running out sooner,to the point where it would last only a week, and i'm on a high dose,125mcg thats (10) 100mcg patches and (10)more 25mcgs every 30 days,,fentanyl withdrawals is hell,,especially if you really need them for pain,,i started out eating them then started shooting,,just be careful,,my track marks are so bad that i could no longer hide them,,after shooting in my arms hands legs and feet,,i started getting sick of looking at them and being dope sick and in pain,,it's only been 3 weeks since i injected but now i only take it as prescribed due to having to see my doctor now every damn and only getting 2 patches at a time and my dose being cut in half to only 50mcgs,,now i am in pain copped a huge habbit,have to take drug tests can't do any other drugs if i want my fent,,,anyways life was better before i started eating and shooting my script,,just be careful,shit can spiral out of control with just one shot!! peace children ****brody the kid****
Old 16-07-2006, 19:18

30 y/o Male
Tarsiercoma is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1
I would say eat it, SWIM has ate a whole patch at a time, but he also has a very opiate tolerance. But becareful with that shit! Goodluck. Oh and a question i heard that the form of heroin "China White" is fentanyl
Old 16-07-2006, 22:36

49 y/o Male
PliersOfSociety should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
I've heard that China White = Fentanyl, too. Never had confirmation or not but I recall in the mid- to late 80s in the parking lot of the Phialdelphia Spectrum overhearing people discussing China White and I asked about it (at the time I thought it must be a new Grateful Dead song) and I was told it was a synthetic heroin, so it could easily be fentanyl.
Old 17-07-2006, 00:02

Male
Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.
Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7
china white does indeed refer to fentanyl and its analogues. specifically swim thinks it refers to illegally made fentanyl sold as heroin, not necessarily the same drug in patch or lollipop form.

Share this on:

Tags
china, china white, china white heroin, drugs, drugs-forum, euphoria, faq, fentanyl, fentanyl high, fentanyl lollipop, fentanyl patch, fentanyl patches, heroin, liver enzymes, morphine, opiate, opiate tolerance, tolerance, white heroin