Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > LSD > LSD Discussions
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

LSD Discussions Discussions about LSD

Closed Thread

Old 14-05-2003, 01:02

LSD in the Mail

think they have dogs to sniff thAt sh*t also do u think it could b sent threw us postal sucsessfuly
Old 15-05-2003, 06:09

acid is odorless
Old 05-06-2003, 17:02

I have recieved acid through the mail before but it made me very nervous because it had my address on it. It was to much of a paper trail for me. Chances are you won"t get caught but if you do WOW you've got some explaining to do.
Old 06-06-2003, 12:46

i need to know if there r any reliable sources in which to retrieve acid through the mail... my whole county is dry and yea i know its oderless so im not worried about drug sniffing dogs, plus im sure there r ways to not put the return adress on it to not get the sender cuaght... any info is GREATLY appreciated
Old 30-06-2003, 18:03

You are asking where to buy a controlled substance. This is not allowed on this forum. You can ask how to mail or what price is normal, but not where to buy. Drugs-forum does not want to be part of any illegal activity.
Old 16-09-2003, 05:39

If you get caught just say I have no idea why this was mailed to me. Can they honestly do anything if you say that? With no return address and no other evidence they would have to believe some crazy guy was just mailing acid to random people.
Old 15-01-2004, 00:38
Titanium Member

Male
realitybias is captain of the psychonauts.realitybias is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 362, Level: 3 Points: 362, Level: 3 Points: 362, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
just dont open it for a couple of days put it w/ your bills then you could honestly say you had no idea
Old 08-02-2004, 06:42
A very strange person.

Male from United States
Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.
Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7
It's a gamble!.

If it were me, I wouldn't send anything illegal through the mail; either USPS, or private shipment.

That's just like begging to get busted. It's too easy.

... and please don't encourage it, here, because it IS illegal.
Old 09-02-2004, 17:23
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Female
Bojangles is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 600, Level: 3 Points: 600, Level: 3 Points: 600, Level: 3
Fed Ex doesn't have any dogs...they don't check. I know people who get bud from the other coast thru Fed ex....
Old 09-02-2004, 17:28
Productive insomniac
Administrator

99 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 83,274, Level: 41 Points: 83,274, Level: 41 Points: 83,274, Level: 41
Activity: 50.7% Activity: 50.7% Activity: 50.7%
Fed Ex has it's own customs office. It surely checks contents, but not all.
Old 22-02-2004, 10:16

Emulator is an unknown quantity at this point
my friend just had some mailed (fed ex) here from Oregon,whent smothly it was good to, just mailed back a money order after we tried it out, i think it had been sitting around the persons house for a wile though cause it was some of the same "spiderman" that i had a few years ago
Old 26-02-2004, 14:47

extulas is an unknown quantity at this point
send a book, i get shipment from euro from my cousin, he puts a sheet in a book and sends it on its way custom paper reads book and the package has the same weight as a book, lsd is oderless so nothing can pick up on it. just hope it doesnt get wet.
Old 31-12-2004, 00:44

arnoldlayne is an unknown quantity at this point
Is there any way to send LSD through the mail without it being found out? Also, are there any alternatives to LSD that work for sure? I'm skeptical about Morning Glory seeds. Someone my friend knows supposidly ate a bunch of Jimson seeds and "went crazy" and had to be hospitalized so I want to know if it will be safe.
Old 31-12-2004, 01:24

Male
sands of time probably knows what they are talking about.sands of time probably knows what they are talking about.sands of time probably knows what they are talking about.sands of time probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 2,598, Level: 7 Points: 2,598, Level: 7 Points: 2,598, Level: 7
I would not recommend any consumption of jimson weed seeds. It's no joke, this stuff can kill you very easily and dosses are hard to measure. Morning glory seeds arn't to great because they mostly make you sick. As far as sending LSD through the mail... probably not a good idea either. Research chemicals are probably your best bet if your looking for anything close to LSD.
Old 31-12-2004, 01:56
Gold Member

Male from Finland
jarka is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 249, Level: 2 Points: 249, Level: 2 Points: 249, Level: 2
Morning Glory seeds (contain LSA) work for sure. If you don't like the sickness it causes, try the extraction method. You may also do a research on HBWR (Hawaiian Baby Woodrose) but I haven't tried them - they may be better than MG.
I, personally, haven't tried any research chemicals but some of them were supposed to be quite similiar to the effects of LSD (2C-i,DOM,4-HO-MiPT maybe..)
But what I can surely say - Jimson Weed (Datura) IS NOT like LSD!
Old 31-12-2004, 16:31
Gold Member

Male from Norway
sunyata really adds to the discussion.sunyata really adds to the discussion.sunyata really adds to the discussion.sunyata really adds to the discussion.sunyata really adds to the discussion.sunyata really adds to the discussion.
Points: 801, Level: 4 Points: 801, Level: 4 Points: 801, Level: 4
I wish some research chemical company would make ETH-LAD for sale, acording to Shulgin and his guinea pigs it's very much like LSD, just a little bit smoother. Ayahuascha is also a good alternative if you want something that's psychedelic and physically safe, as well as legal to buy and be in posession of.
Old 31-12-2004, 16:33

arnoldlayne is an unknown quantity at this point
Where can you buy Ayahuascha? I've never heard of it.
Old 31-12-2004, 16:56
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
dr ACE really adds to the discussion.dr ACE really adds to the discussion.dr ACE really adds to the discussion.dr ACE really adds to the discussion.dr ACE really adds to the discussion.dr ACE really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,314, Level: 5 Points: 1,314, Level: 5 Points: 1,314, Level: 5
Activity: 12.1% Activity: 12.1% Activity: 12.1%
it would be easy to send lsd postal but if you get caught its big time trouble,it classed asillegal everywhere in the west...
Old 01-01-2005, 04:36
Gold Member

Male from United States
hacnslash is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunyata
I wish some research chemical company would make ETH-LAD for sale, acording to Shulgin and his guinea pigs it's very much like LSD, just a little bit smoother. Ayahuascha is also a good alternative if you want something that's psychedelic and physically safe, as well as legal to buy and be in posession of.
to make eth-lad you most likely need to start out with ergotamine tartarate just like for lsd...right? excuse me if im completely of onthis, im a lil durnk.
Old 01-01-2005, 05:55

Male
sands of time probably knows what they are talking about.sands of time probably knows what they are talking about.sands of time probably knows what they are talking about.sands of time probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 2,598, Level: 7 Points: 2,598, Level: 7 Points: 2,598, Level: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnoldlayne
Where can you buy Ayahuascha? I've never heard of it.*
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ayah...yahuasca.shtml

You can buy the plant material online but the brew itself is illegal in the states. The plant material is legal however.
Old 08-01-2005, 19:52
Gold Member

38 y/o Male from Germany
anj0vis is on the way upanj0vis is on the way upanj0vis is on the way up
Points: 391, Level: 3 Points: 391, Level: 3 Points: 391, Level: 3
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
sending blotters in mail is quite common (at least here in EU), it is
relatively safe, since dogs cannot smell lsd and if it is just a common
letter from some random person, it is highly impropably that it will be
checked by customs. On the other hand, penalties are high too, so..
find a reliable person and take small amounts at a time.
Old 08-01-2005, 23:12

Psilovibe is an unknown quantity at this point
Datura (Jimson Weed) and Morning Glory are no comaprison. If you take
Morning Glory you will have similar effects to an LSD trip but they
will not last as long. I would not suggest using Datura as an acid
substitute, it's a real serious plant... you'll be out of your mind.
Old 16-01-2005, 23:39
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
matti_2003 really adds to the discussion.matti_2003 really adds to the discussion.matti_2003 really adds to the discussion.matti_2003 really adds to the discussion.matti_2003 really adds to the discussion.matti_2003 really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,088, Level: 5 Points: 1,088, Level: 5 Points: 1,088, Level: 5
Yeah acid cant be sniffed bu the dogs so the letter should get to you. Think now im gonna do a bit of research on Ayahuascha
Old 17-01-2005, 03:57

script is an unknown quantity at this point

Morning glory seeds, to some can be enjoyable. The onset usually takes a wile (for me about 2 hours)and it isnít as intense as LSD more of a mild mind trip then anything very visual. This is my experience and I ate 400 seeds to get it.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urnchemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" />

Datura should be avoided at all costs.It canKILLyou relatively easily, and the effects from datura poisoning are not psychedelic, Itís a delirious hell hole that is often un-enjoyable.

I rememberkids trying to sling datura seeds at my high school back in the day. <?:namespace prefix = v ns = "urnchemas-microsoft-com:vml" /></vtroke></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:ulas></vath><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></vhape></v:image></vhape> That day truly realized the dangers of ignorance. Fuckin kids/when will the learn [/rant]

I think sending drugs through the mail is the safest way to transport them. The chances of them picking your letter out of an easy million + letters shipped daily is very unlikely. Especially dealing with an odorless substance. I remember watching a Discovery channel special as a kid, it was about one of the worlds most valuable diamonds. When it came time to transport the diamond they put it in a little box and sent it through the US Post office. Anonymity is the best disguise. Just make sure to use USPS, UPS and Fed Ex are private corporations and can and will open your package at there very whim.
-Script-

Old 22-01-2005, 04:12

Male from United States
bealzabub is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Back in the day,with access to excellent liquid form,we used to
lace the stamp itself, and send it through the mail.
Closed Thread

Share this on:

Tags
alertpay, australia, blotter, blotters, customs, dogs, drug, drug dog, drug sniffing dogs, drugs, drugs-forum, eth-lad, liquid acid, liquid lsd, lsd, lsd blotter, meth, morning glory, narcotics, netherlands, ups