Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 27-03-2009, 00:15
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from Earth
kevsatim is an unknown quantity at this point
Valium: strategies to pass my urine drug test?

hey peeps

could any swiy possibly help swim who is really nervous about his up coming drug test which is urine! swim just found out about it today, swim took about 100mg of valium 2 weeks ago (11th march ) then 10mg last week (18th march) and swim has a urine test on 7th april will it be detectable by then if it is swim is gonna lose his job!!!! could swiy help swim out with this swim has seen it can take up to 6 weeks to get out your urine?? has any swiy passed a test after taking valium?
Old 27-03-2009, 01:26
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from Belgium
Riverhead is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 296, Level: 2 Points: 296, Level: 2 Points: 296, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: valium and passing my urine drug test please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevsatim View Post
hey peeps

could any swiy possibly help swim who is really nervous about his up coming drug test which is urine! swim just found out about it today, swim took about 100mg of valium 2 weeks ago (11th march ) then 10mg last week (18th march) and swim has a urine test on 7th april will it be detectable by then if it is swim is gonna lose his job!!!! could swiy help swim out with this swim has seen it can take up to 6 weeks to get out your urine?? has any swiy passed a test after taking valium?
they normally test for

- marijuana
- amphetamines
- cocaine
- opiates
- mdma

normally they don't do more elaborate tests in work environments.
Old 27-03-2009, 10:12
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from Earth

hey swiy

thanks for your reply but swims test includes test for benzodiazapans wat do you think will swim pass it or is swim gonna get sacked
Old 27-03-2009, 21:05
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from Belgium
Riverhead is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 296, Level: 2 Points: 296, Level: 2 Points: 296, Level: 2

That sucks. I just read that it can be detected up to six weeks. Maybe if SWIY plays innocent and mentions that he had trouble sleeping since his dog died and the doctor gave him something to help him sleep, they'll accept that... maybe.
Old 27-03-2009, 22:24
Palladium Member

Female from United States
pinksox really knows their shit.pinksox really knows their shit.pinksox really knows their shit.pinksox really knows their shit.pinksox really knows their shit.pinksox really knows their shit.pinksox really knows their shit.pinksox really knows their shit.pinksox really knows their shit.
Points: 1,472, Level: 5 Points: 1,472, Level: 5 Points: 1,472, Level: 5
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

The six weeks thing with Valium is more for chronic users. A person using only once or twice(low dose) a month would most likely be fine with a few weeks clearance.

Here's what SWIM suggests for peace of mind. Drive down to SWIY's local pharmacy and pick up a urine test for just benzos--it'll be cheaper than a 5-panel test-- and test SWIY's pee. My guess would be SWIY will already show clear IF they haven't been a chronic users and the dates and doses given are accurate. Please let us know who SWIY makes out
Old 27-03-2009, 23:22
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from Earth

thanks for your reply swiy!

swim has ordered 5 tests and will have them in the morning (28th march) swim will post results as soon as he does the test! swim hopes your right and swim can sleep easy tonight after a few nights of restless sleep lol after reading your reply!
Old 27-03-2009, 23:57
Palladium Member

pinksox really knows their shit.pinksox really knows their shit.pinksox really knows their shit.pinksox really knows their shit.pinksox really knows their shit.pinksox really knows their shit.pinksox really knows their shit.pinksox really knows their shit.pinksox really knows their shit.

Good! The 28th is tomorrow. Yeah, rest easy tonight. SWIM is pretty sure SWIY will be in the clear even tomorrow...so to speak. And still got ten days after that. Unless SWIY has a metabolism slower than grandmas ancient molasses running uphill in the winter, they should be good to go...especially with 10-11 more days before the test. Nice of them to give one so much advanced notice, LOL.
Old 28-03-2009, 02:34
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
neborecovery is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1

Swim sent Swiy a PM so I hope to hear an up date from Swim. Valium metabolizes to several metabolites including oxazepam: the primary metabolite they test for. A lot of factors are in play here.
Old 28-03-2009, 03:06
Palladium Member

The employment urine tests usually don't test for particular benzos...not unless they're sent away. Regardless, the major metabolites of Valium are nordiazepam, temazepam (Restoril), and Oxazepam(Serax). None of that matter much in how the body clears diazepam, other than it occurs, all drugs practically have particular metabolites.

If the OP's SWIY isn't a chronic user, has a fairly decent metabolism, and not an excess of adipose tissue with the doses and times stated should be sufficient to have a clear benzo test by the time they have to give a sample.

At this point, SWIM didn't feel it was necessary to bring up how exactly the bodies breaks down and metabolizes diazepam, just the fact that with those doses, it should clear by now IF the person isn't a chronic user.

The reason chronic user take much longer to clear is because diazepam has an affinity for storing it's excess into the persons adipose tissue...which takes time to clear out. This phenomena doesn't occur to a great degree in the casual user and is one of the primary reason they clear the drug from their system faster.

Just like an infrequent cannabis users can clear in 4 days whereas a chronic user may need several weeks to test clean.
Old 28-03-2009, 05:49

38 y/o Male from United States
Richard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline Medline
Points: 3,596, Level: 8 Points: 3,596, Level: 8 Points: 3,596, Level: 8

test yourself!

trust me. none of the otc teas, carbo drinks, or any other oral products work in 'masking' benzos. my dog was VERY unlucky in that it took him 3 SOLID weeks to pass the benzo test after having taken ~half a bottle of xanax over 5 days (in other words, about 40mg--or MORE than YOU took!) but other than that, there was NO chronic administration....his friends were AMAZED that it truly came back positive no matter WHAT he took by mouth until 22 days after.
Old 28-03-2009, 10:26

Male from United States

Swim agree. Test yourself. Swim took Valium 10mg x 10 once and tests himself regularly. Swim tested positive for 27 days. People are different and Swiy may be one that clears it quickly. Benzo's are tricky and each one different. Swim once dropped 4 2mg Klonoipin one night and was tested by bladder police people the next night and it was negative.
However where Swim lives and used to work, they do the twelve panel test, since these evil test things are getting cheaper and cheaper for boss-like people to obtain.

Post Quality Evaluations:
just the info i needed
Old 28-03-2009, 14:41
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from Earth

hey peeps

swim wants to thank everyone for there input! swim has just recieved his dip tests and is going to test himself as soon as i need to go to the bathroom! swim has pee`d already this morning as swim heard your first pee is always the one with the most motabolites so just waitin now lol i will post wat happpens in the next half an hour or so brb

kevsatim added 43 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

its a fail peeps swim just tested positive

kevsatim added 154 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

hey swiy!

swim just done a second test there and it came back negative! the first time swim done his urine was really yellow and it was really swims first piss coz i sqeezed it out not long after the first piss!! swim has since done 3 piss` s and re took the test on my 4th piss well after 1 litre of juice as well, swims piss was cllear this time! but was definatly a negative! so i just need to get some vitamin b and make sure my piss is yellow ha i think i have a fightin chance to be clear in 10 days if i drink plenty of water wat does swiy think?? i hope your screen goes ok if youve been clean a while as you say you will be fine but fingers crossed anyway! also if they send it to a lab is it easier to get caught
thanks

Last edited by kevsatim; 28-03-2009 at 14:41. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 28-03-2009, 15:08
Palladium Member

SWIY is right on the cusp of a clean test if he can hydrate with a litre of fluid and show clean...that means the metabolites are probably just above cut-off level at the moment. A few more days and he should be a-okay. Ten days is bonus:P

And, yeah, always catch mid-stream only. Avoid both beginning and tail ends. B12 and water never hurts though.

SWIY should test again in 3 or 4 days. Have him hydrate a litre, then pee, and then test on the next pee. Because that's how he should be going in for his actual test.

Quote:
trust me. none of the otc teas, carbo drinks, or any other oral products work in 'masking' benzos.
Dick is right. None of those crap gimmick things actually do a shit. Don't waste any $ on them.

Last edited by pinksox; 28-03-2009 at 15:14.
Old 28-03-2009, 16:33

Male from United States

Swim agree with pinksox and dick. Diazepam is stored in fat. It is stored in fat cells. I think if Swiy do what we suggest there will be a better chance of great outcome. six weeks is a little long from journal articles swim studied and what professors told him.

please keep us posted.
Old 28-03-2009, 17:03
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from Earth

[quote=pinksox;568211]SWIY is right on the cusp of a clean test if he can hydrate with a litre of fluid and show clean...that means the metabolites are probably just above cut-off level at the moment. A few more days and he should be a-okay. Ten days is bonus:P

And, yeah, always catch mid-stream only. Avoid both beginning and tail ends. B12 and water never hurts though.

SWIY should test again in 3 or 4 days. Have him hydrate a litre, then pee, and then test on the next pee. Because that's how he should be going in for his actual test.

Dick is right. None of those crap gimmick things actually do a shit. Don't waste any $ on them.[/quote

thanks for all your words of wisdom ppl swim sure does appreciate it swim will keep yous posted when i re test in a couple of days hopefully be negative without all the fluid this time thanks again
Old 31-03-2009, 21:22
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard_smoker View Post
test yourself!

trust me. none of the otc teas, carbo drinks, or any other oral products work in 'masking' benzos. my dog was VERY unlucky in that it took him 3 SOLID weeks to pass the benzo test after having taken ~half a bottle of xanax over 5 days (in other words, about 40mg--or MORE than YOU took!) but other than that, there was NO chronic administration....his friends were AMAZED that it truly came back positive no matter WHAT he took by mouth until 22 days after.
swim totally agrees with richard because swim just tried using a carbo drink detoxx thing to mask valium and didnt work at all!! swim only has 7 days now to hope that his urine is clean swim can test negative if he drinks over a litre of fluid but otherwise i keep gettin positive results back!! bad times!!
Old 10-04-2009, 01:07
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from Earth

hey peeps

swim thought he would post the results of his drug screen!!! and it was negative woo hoo!! his first proper negative without all the water
was the night before his drug test so swim was very luky!! it took just over 3 weeks to leave swims system
Old 10-04-2009, 01:15
Palladium Member

Well, good to know. Using the B12 and drinking a half liter beforehand can't ever hurt either. Just for the event that their test in somewhat more sensitives than SWIY's. Better safer than sorry SWIM thinks. That 100mg dose is likely what did SWIY in. Any "extra" valium the body can't use/metabolize right away, it likes to store in adipose(fat) tissue. That's why it takes so damn long to clear. And 100mg is a pretty hefty dose, LOL.

Fingers crossed for SWIY's test tomorrow

Post Quality Evaluations:
great info and really helpful throughout this thread
Old 10-04-2009, 14:15
Banned

24 y/o Male
youdontknow is an unknown quantity at this point

The amount you took was a large amount but you took it so long ago that i doubt it will be detectable in your urine by the time you drop.

Just drink plenty of agua (water) between then and now as a precaution, you should be fine man.

youdontknow added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

oh, two more tips, dont use the first piss of the morning, the more you pee before your test, the better.

Also, stick the cup into the urine mid-stream. Dont use the first amount of urine that comes out. The longer you wait the better

youdontknow added 2 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

They say the half life of benzos collectively is 20-100 hours, all depending on you metabolism.

Hmm....so i guess if you were to take something that speeds up your metabolism, it couldnt hurt..? Just an idea.

Last edited by youdontknow; 10-04-2009 at 14:15. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on: