Register Tags

Notices

Old 10-03-2009, 20:39

23 y/o Male
XombieShovel is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Abusing Vyvanse

SWIM raves alot. SWIM has found that abusing Vyvanse at a rave, although not as fun, is almost as fun as taking MDMA and rolling, but Vyvanse is safer and cheaper too.

SWIM is prescribed 50mg capsules of Vyvanse, and has abused it up to 100mg with ENORMOUS amounts of caffeine and energy drinks before. SWIM would like to start going beyond 100mg.

Does anyone have any advice for SWIM? What can SWIM do to maximize the effects of Vyvanse? At what dosage does Vyvanse start to really get dangerous? Is there a "golden" dosage of Vyvanse? What should SWIM not do or take while abusing Vyvanse?
Old 10-03-2009, 20:52
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.
Points: 2,107, Level: 6 Points: 2,107, Level: 6 Points: 2,107, Level: 6
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%
Re: Abusing Vyvanse

keep the fluids up. it's an amphetamine, so just do as you would regularly. If you're pushing some crazy high doses, then meth might be the better option. but 100mg isn't all that bad. watch your heart too. take a break and cool off if it's going faster than the music!
Old 11-03-2009, 04:54

23 y/o Male
XombieShovel is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1

Thx, SWIM wanted to start low and work his way up. SWIM may one day go as high as 300mg, but will play it safe for now.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:30
Banned

Male
Capita should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Swim thinks takeing more vyvanse will only make it last longer and make you feel carpper because vyvanse is a prodrug and is broken down by a enzyme. So it can only break down the non active amp into active amp as fast as the enzymes work. This means theres a limit on how high swiy can get from vyvanse.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:31
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

24 y/o Male from United States
Boca Bitch probably knows what they are talking about.Boca Bitch probably knows what they are talking about.Boca Bitch probably knows what they are talking about.Boca Bitch probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 493, Level: 3 Points: 493, Level: 3 Points: 493, Level: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by XombieShovel View Post
SWIM raves alot. SWIM has found that abusing Vyvanse at a rave, although not as fun, is almost as fun as taking MDMA and rolling, but Vyvanse is safer and cheaper too.

SWIM is prescribed 50mg capsules of Vyvanse, and has abused it up to 100mg with ENORMOUS amounts of caffeine and energy drinks before. SWIM would like to start going beyond 100mg.

Does anyone have any advice for SWIM? What can SWIM do to maximize the effects of Vyvanse? At what dosage does Vyvanse start to really get dangerous? Is there a "golden" dosage of Vyvanse? What should SWIM not do or take while abusing Vyvanse?
Vyvanse is not in any way safer than MDMA. Doperminergic stimulants are notoriously damaging physiologically and psychologically; while comparatively, the serotonergic empathogens tend to be a lot more benign. However, since it's doubtful that SWIY has found pure MDMA, Vyvanse (which is FDA regulated) would be more predictable in effect.

The combination of amphetamines and caffeine should be avoided. Caffeine has a powerful potentiating effect on amphetamines, that can result in excitotoxicity (neural death due to overstimulation) at a much lower of a dose than amp alone. And if SWIY should decide to consume caffeine, at least choose a source that's lower in sugar. Energy drinks are just about the worst hell you can put your body through while amped. Amphetamine causes a significant release of both norepinephrine and epinephrine; these excitatory neurotransmitters are responsible for triggering the "flight or fight" response when released. As part of preparing one's body for action, blood-sugar levels sharply increase. Combining the already highly elevated glucose levels with more refined sugar can cause severe damage to insulin production, potentially triggering the on-set of diabetes in those pre-disposed.

The exact lethal doseage of amphetamines is not entirely understood nor properly tested.. it can greatly vary from one individual to another. Generally speaking, upwards of 500mgs. is more likely to result in fatal od, while upwards of 150mgs. is likely to result in non-leathal overdose. But there are many variables that can alter what would normally be a safe dose, such as tolerance and stomach acidity (if taken orally).
Old 11-03-2009, 15:04
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,301, Level: 20 Points: 19,301, Level: 20 Points: 19,301, Level: 20
Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3%

Boca Bitch: Actually you're figures are rather low.

(from PDR 1998's amphetamine prescription information)
Quote:
Individual patient response to amphetamines varies widely. While toxic symptoms occasionally occur as an idiosyncracy at dosages as low as 2mg, they are rare with doses of less than 15mg; 30mg can produce severe reactions, yet doses of 400 to 500mg are not necessarily fatal. In rats, the oral LD50 of dextroamphetamine sulfate is 96.8 mg/kg.
from the MSDS sheet
Quote:
ORL-HMN TDLO 41 mg kg-1
ORL-RAT LD50 55 mg kg-1
IPR-RAT LD50 125 mg kg-1
ORL-MUS LD50 24 mg kg-1
IVN-MUS LD50 68 mg kg-1
ORL-DOG LD50 23 mg kg-1
Dr. Rodger C. Smith found cases of people mainlining 15,000 mg of speed, that's 15 grams of the stuff, these were isolated cases and in no way representative of sane doses. He does state that most people can withstand direct injections of 400-500 mg, even if they never took the drug before.

Not that taking more then 60mg doesn't produce some level of discomfort in most folks. Nobody has to say "working up to 300mg" sounds like a fantastic way to become an addict. Frankly they'd place good money you won't be able to quit after you do that. That sort of tolerance takes habitual addiction. You ever meet a speed addict? They get obnoxious. That stuff will change your personality, it will change your relationships, and it will change your chemistry. You should consider going and reading up in the addictions forums to get an idea of what you are getting your self into. Scientists need to fund their experiments, you've your hands on some fancy grant? What happens if the supply of the chemical dries up? Can you deal with the withdrawal when the time comes?

Experiments such as this have their uses, but one always needs to question their motives and compare them to the risks. You must take account external factors such as money, relationships, living situation. Failure to do so may lead to abject poverty or even an untimely demise.

What kind of shape is your heart in? Nobody's done some pretty massive caffeine doses and knows how that feels, mixing with large amounts of amphetamines may push your heart to it's limit. Such a reaction is likely to be fatal, the cost of bringing you back to life can be incredible, ten's of thousands of dollars. It might behoove the scientist to attempt to find an EKG of some sort and learn how to read it.

Well best of luck.
Old 08-05-2014, 13:34

21 y/o Male from Canada
SkizzyMildo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

To actually abuse Vyvanse, you would need to take at least 140mg. Which is double the FDA approved max dosage.

Just rememeber that Vyvanse is only ~30% d-amphetamines.
200-400mg of Vyvanse definitely has abuse potential.

And you cannot compare MDMA to d-amphetamines. If you have actually experienced the magic that MDMA has you would realize this.

Post Quality Evaluations:
This thread was 5 years dead, was there really a need to revive it?
Old 14-05-2014, 21:44
Silver Member

Male from United States
bulldog19 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 86, Level: 1 Points: 86, Level: 1 Points: 86, Level: 1
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%

I did 300mg on no tolerance one time. Was up for 3 days, horrible pains, sweating, insomnia. It fucking sucked, so dose up slowly and be careful. Everyone's golden dose is different. be safe!
Old 14-05-2014, 22:02

Male from United States
jimmystoner is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

deff keep your fluids up i ate some amps yesterday and 3 today i feel dehydrated starting on drinking water now
Old 14-05-2014, 23:55
Gold Member

Male from United States
staples must mainline Medlinestaples must mainline Medlinestaples must mainline Medlinestaples must mainline Medlinestaples must mainline Medlinestaples must mainline Medlinestaples must mainline Medlinestaples must mainline Medlinestaples must mainline Medlinestaples must mainline Medlinestaples must mainline Medline
Points: 3,146, Level: 8 Points: 3,146, Level: 8 Points: 3,146, Level: 8
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capita View Post
Swim thinks takeing more vyvanse will only make it last longer and make you feel carpper because vyvanse is a prodrug and is broken down by a enzyme. So it can only break down the non active amp into active amp as fast as the enzymes work. This means theres a limit on how high swiy can get from vyvanse.
This is the most accurate information in this thread regarding the futility of increasing the dosage of lisdexamfetamine. The only correction is that inactive lisdexamfetamine does not accumulate in the body and so the effects should not last longer. Instead, you can expect to pee out more and more of the prodrug before it has a chance to be bioactivated as you increased the dose beyond around 100-150mg.
Old 22-05-2014, 11:13

Female from United Kingdom
luxaeterna is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Swim dropped 3 x 30 mg like an hour ago and complaining about high blood pressure and irregular heart rate. Should swim be worried or it's just normal?
ANd another one - does vyvanse affect liver in any bad harmful way? Swim is suffering from strange burning feelings in that area recently as swim was abusin bromazepam in high dosage.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Swim is against the rules. Don't say anything about swim.
Old 24-05-2014, 14:14
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from United States
Dreamland is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by XombieShovel View Post

The only thing I wouldn't suggest, is to avoid mixing Vyvanse with "enormous amounts of caffeine." I honestly think that's kind of a bad idea, as you might just kill out some the fun in Vyvanse.. Sure, it give u a stronger adrenaline speedy feel, but that's just going to make you overjittery/shaky in a negative uncomfortable way. plus, give you a rapid heartbeat, especially during dancing.. I've noticed from past experience too much caffeine with amphetamine makes things too physically speedy. To me, it kinda kills the smooth good feeling to a more nervous and increased anxiety feeling. i don't like pins n needles anxiety lol. My advice is if you're going to combine with Vyvanse, best to just use small amounts of caffeine. Even a caffeinated mountain dew can be strong enough. you're taking amphetamine which is a strong stimulant alone. I will admit i've bumped up the effects of vyvanse with caffeine; however, they were in VERY small amounts, I'm talking a can of pepsi or less that 1/2 a cup of coffee IF i need it (as sometimes i kind of get the zombie mode shit with my meds due to tolerance..)

As far as raves & dancing goes, like others have suggested - make sure you stay hydrated. I'm a dancer. I do it as a daily hobby, moreso than for fun at the clubs. I take amphetamine before dancing (as a performance enhancer), and I do notice that I can get dehydrated pretty dahm easy. So I make sure I keep sipping on water.. It may kill your need to drink water, just as it can your appetite/hunger. it's important to ignore that and still drink water, even if you feel it's nauseating & you have no desire to eat or drink.. i know, i've been there before. And still continue to remind myself, no matter how much i don't like, i still have to keep drinking water throughout the day lol.... Water in general is important for your health, even if you're taking no drugs. Although I still fail to do the 8 glasses of water a day rule LOL

Have Fun! I've been to Electric Daisy Carnival before.. I know those places are just exciting, loud, fun, and quite a bit of peeps are on drugs of various sorts lmao.... of course, some don't feel the need to take anything and just have a good time sober.. Not judging. Personal preference, to each their own.

In fact, I'm about to have a 1/2 cup of coffee to boost up my Vyvanse right now, and dance in front of my bedroom mirror. LMAO

Enjoy!

Last edited by Dreamland; 24-05-2014 at 14:22.
Old 25-05-2014, 00:48
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from Canada
inattentive is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

my friend is prescriped vyvanse and takes it at 40mg, he would love to up the dosage cause even at 40mg with a few cups of coffee he find a smile being forced on his face and just a general feeling of euphoria but it really does last like 10hrs. So he were to take it for a night of drinking or event of some sort taking it at 6pm (which would be early) would leave him up till like 6 am. He is going to a 2 day music fest with alcohol, pot and shrooms and may throw in 100mg vyvanse for some fun. But of course these drugs are not for getting fucked on,, the best dosage is your prescribed dosage

Share this on:

Tags
drug abuse, mdma