Register Tags

Notices

Old 08-03-2009, 11:41
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

28 y/o Female
QueenMaud is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Is it possible to bang Heroin once without going back for more?

I've not tried skag yet and i thought before i do, i'd do some research and read other peoples experiences etc.

A lot of opinons i've read say that it takes a really strong person to not get addicted after the first time ever taking H, mainlining it.

I just wondered if there was anyone here who took it once and didnt go back for more, people who didnt become chippers.

Thanks!
Old 08-03-2009, 19:25
Silver Member

Female from United Kingdom
madfan is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Re: Is it possible to bang Heroin once without going back for more?

Its possible to fix heroin & then say "no more",BUT in Swims opinion,its not very probable.
Swims been around for a very long time & can only recall knowing ONE person who could fix just now & then.Swims sure there are others,but in the almost 4 decades since she first fixed,shes not met any of them.
Swim strongly recomends that swiy decides against trying heroin by any route.
Obviously whether one fixes it,eats it,snorts it,smokes it,or shoves it up ones arse,the end result is almost always the same - addiction.
But(& this goes for any drug that can be fixed)the potential for addiction is so much greater when any swiy chooses the injection route.
Old 08-03-2009, 19:42
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.
Points: 4,308, Level: 9 Points: 4,308, Level: 9 Points: 4,308, Level: 9
Activity: 4.7% Activity: 4.7% Activity: 4.7%

SWIM don't think it is possible to shoot and not become at least partially addicted
Old 08-03-2009, 22:59

42 y/o Male from United States
Hapworth is a decent psychonaut.

It's very possible. The problem is that, well, if SWIM or SWIY is thinking about mainlining a drug, SWIM or SWIY is probably already prone to addiction or has already had addiction problems in the past. Right now, SWIM is without H and must wait a few days to get some more. SWIM is using tramadol and kratom to avoid withdrawal. SWIM could taper down using tramadol and kratom and kick the opiates to the curb (he's done this several times), but the psychological dependency keeps pulling him back. In other words, the ol' "use once and you're hooked" line is something of a myth, at least in terms of physical dependence. H becomes a crutch, and it becomes much harder to let go of that crutch because it makes life, seemingly, more bearable. But the crutch can indeed be kicked away.

Post Quality Evaluations:
this is very helpful advice
Old 08-03-2009, 23:06

Male
rhudson is a decent psychonaut.rhudson is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 143, Level: 1 Points: 143, Level: 1 Points: 143, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMaud View Post
I've not tried skag yet and i thought before i do, i'd do some research and read other peoples experiences etc.

A lot of opinons i've read say that it takes a really strong person to not get addicted after the first time ever taking H, mainlining it.

I just wondered if there was anyone here who took it once and didnt go back for more, people who didnt become chippers.

Thanks!
It is indeed very possible. In fact, many people do not like heroin the first time they try it, which is another reason NOT TO BOTHER. In SWIMs case it took a few tries before he "liked" the drug but pretty soon he loved it. And then it took over his life. So SWIM would advise you not to try heroin at all, because either probably you'll love it, in which case you may become addicted soon, or it will be a very unpleasant experience (intense nausea, etc).

If you do choose to try heroin for the first time, SWIM would say there is no real reason for mainlining it. People generally mainline when they develop a high tolerance and other routes of administration cost too much money. As you have no tolerance, smoking would probably be just a good. In fact, when one smokes the drug actually hits you faster. It is also much safer as it is very difficult to overdose smoking. But beware because it is just as addictive.
Old 08-03-2009, 23:09
Gold Member

Male from USA - Ohio
bloot is on the way upbloot is on the way upbloot is on the way upbloot is on the way up
Points: 512, Level: 3 Points: 512, Level: 3 Points: 512, Level: 3

SWIM never had a problem doing it every once and a while.. Basically the way that he worked was that he would only buy enough for it to last him just that night.. Like getting high once or twice so that there was nothing saved for the next day for him to do. So basically to get a high he would have to call his dude and wait around for his bullshit just to get a high.. Going at the approach like this really worked for SWIM.. Maybe it would work for SWIY.
Old 08-03-2009, 23:48

28 y/o Female

So is SWIM wanted to try it just once, it's probably best to chase the dragon rather than banging it?

Is the rush as intense?
Old 08-03-2009, 23:53

Male

Quote:
So is SWIM wanted to try it just once, it's probably best to chase the dragon rather than banging it?

Is the rush as intense?
Nothing is as intense as an IV injection if you use enough, but doing that for the first time is IMHO pretty stupid as you run the risk of overdose, etc. The rush from smoking should be adequate.
Old 08-03-2009, 23:54

28 y/o Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapworth View Post
It's very possible. The problem is that, well, if SWIM or SWIY is thinking about mainlining a drug, SWIM or SWIY is probably already prone to addiction or has already had addiction problems in the past. Right now, SWIM is without H and must wait a few days to get some more. SWIM is using tramadol and kratom to avoid withdrawal. SWIM could taper down using tramadol and kratom and kick the opiates to the curb (he's done this several times), but the psychological dependency keeps pulling him back. In other words, the ol' "use once and you're hooked" line is something of a myth, at least in terms of physical dependence. H becomes a crutch, and it becomes much harder to let go of that crutch because it makes life, seemingly, more bearable. But the crutch can indeed be kicked away.
Hiya,

No i have had no addictions in the past (except to chocolate ) and i wouldnt say i have an addictive personality but then thats hard to judge when i've not had to get over an addiction before or anything.

I thought if i was going to do it only once i wanted to get the most out of the drug, and from what i've read, i assumed mainlining it was the best rush.
Old 08-03-2009, 23:57

24 y/o Male
Whitelacestrange is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

i must say, the first time i took dope a snorted it, but it was too boring so i eventually mainlined it.

i use it every now and then but i have yet to experience heavy addiction or withdrawal of any kind. i use maybe once a week, i have friends that use much more and if were not for those so called friends i probrobly would have only shot it once.

from experience i beleive it is a total myth that shooting it immiediatly makes you an addict, though the hard part is keeping your friends from doing it, because they are the ones that pressure you into keep doing it. if you are planning on shooting it, take my advice and only do so if you know for sure you will not use it again, this means be sure you arn't hanging around a bunch of dope fiends who shoot up in front of you all day long and thus make you want to re-experience it.

i havnt done it in a while, i don't think i need to ever do it again, though it's much easier to quit than a coke or crack addiction unless your a heavy user, imo.
Old 09-03-2009, 01:51
Gold Member

26 y/o Male from United Kingdom
mickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medline
Points: 2,651, Level: 7 Points: 2,651, Level: 7 Points: 2,651, Level: 7
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

There are loads of threads on this topic, so i'd advise doin a search aswell for more reponses.

If you do find yourself doing it, I would definetly not recommend IVing it first. Smoking it if you've got no tolerance will be satisfaction enough, trust me. Shooting without a tolerance really is dangerous as you need so little heroin, and with the massive variations in purity it's very difficult to say how much would be safe.

EDIT: Food for thought: When I'd just turned 19 I would have probably typed exactly the same response as Whitelacestrange. Now, just two years later, I feel like a fool for treating it so flippantly. It is very true that your situation and the people you hang around with have a big impact on your chances of becoming too involved with heroin however.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:01
Banned

28 y/o Male
chillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 27,071, Level: 23 Points: 27,071, Level: 23 Points: 27,071, Level: 23

IF SWIY decides to do it, SWIY is better off smoking or snorting it than shooting up. Other than running the risk of overdose, the addiction potential skyrockets with injection not to mention that SWIY is opiate naive and will only need small quantities even if smoked or snorted. The quantity needed to get high from shooting up is even smaller than those needed to snort or smoke. Red Rock knows about addiction to IV heroin and he isn't going to try to discourage anybody from doing it, but rather try to provide harm reduction methods since anybody reading this thread will probably not listen to an answer of "don't do it".

As for the friends aspect of it, if one becomes addicted to heroin, they easily will make new friends with the heroin users in order to find cheaper and better product as well as better connects. Red Rock isn't saying this will happen but just based on experience, this has been his story and many others.

If someone goes ahead and wants to shoot up, then please by all means, read up on all the techniques for safety injecting a substance as well as making sure SWIY uses clean needles and a very, very small amount of heroin. Make sure SWIY knows how to hit a vein so that if they really are going to use IV heroin once, they won't feel like they need to use again because they didn't feel the rush.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:25

Male

Quote:
Hiya,

No i have had no addictions in the past (except to chocolate ) and i wouldnt say i have an addictive personality but then thats hard to judge when i've not had to get over an addiction before or anything.

I thought if i was going to do it only once i wanted to get the most out of the drug, and from what i've read, i assumed mainlining it was the best rush.
Smoking will be plenty good for the first time.
Old 10-03-2009, 15:22
Gold Member

Male from United States
Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.
Points: 3,148, Level: 8 Points: 3,148, Level: 8 Points: 3,148, Level: 8

Yeah, SWIM has IVed heroin only a handful of times during his heaviest abuse. It is possible, but it is completely dependent on the person, their biochemistry, etc..
As of now, SWIM only does H every now and then (maybe twice a month), and only snorts it.. but when he was at his worst he did only shoot it a few times, every now and then, with no problems.

Not recommended, but possible..
Old 11-03-2009, 04:58

27 y/o Male
xxdan123xx needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Well this is SWIMs first post but feel like this is an important topic to swim. Like SWIY, Swim thought he was immume to addiction. SWIM started off sniffing and only did that very rarley. But swim has to admit that since the first shot swim has become a full blown junkie,Of coarse he wasn't physically addicted from the first time but swim really believes that he has been mentally addicted. And the time between that first shot and getting addicted was basically not more than a few weeks. Its become swims whole live spending thousands and losing everything but nothing can stop him. The sickness is too much for him. Now if swim were to quit he would face unbeleavable withdrawls as its been a solid six months of using at least 2bags and at most a bunny everyday. Swim didn't believe he had an addictive personality before this as he had tried everything and not gottin addicted but for some people the pull of the needle no pun intended is just to much to resist. I really hope that swiy doesn't even try it and if so then just sniff. Itll get swiy high enough. Yea its more of a rush to bang it but that rush is a hard thing to forget about. What someSWIM said before if your friends are addicts than that makes it so much more likley that swiy will be to. best of luck and be careful

xxdan123xx added 6 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

oh swim see sniffing may not be an option for someswiys and smoking is the atlernative in most areas. Sorry if anything was wrong or repeditive or misspelled as this was swims first post. He has come here many times and finally got the courage to post. Hope you can resist the pull of the dark brown devil

good first post and good information for the OP

Last edited by xxdan123xx; 11-03-2009 at 04:58. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-03-2009, 12:15

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxdan123xx View Post
Well this is SWIMs first post but feel like this is an important topic to swim. Like SWIY, Swim thought he was immume to addiction. SWIM started off sniffing and only did that very rarley. But swim has to admit that since the first shot swim has become a full blown junkie,Of coarse he wasn't physically addicted from the first time but swim really believes that he has been mentally addicted. And the time between that first shot and getting addicted was basically not more than a few weeks. Its become swims whole live spending thousands and losing everything but nothing can stop him. The sickness is too much for him. Now if swim were to quit he would face unbeleavable withdrawls as its been a solid six months of using at least 2bags and at most a bunny everyday. Swim didn't believe he had an addictive personality before this as he had tried everything and not gottin addicted but for some people the pull of the needle no pun intended is just to much to resist. I really hope that swiy doesn't even try it and if so then just sniff. Itll get swiy high enough. Yea its more of a rush to bang it but that rush is a hard thing to forget about. What someSWIM said before if your friends are addicts than that makes it so much more likley that swiy will be to. best of luck and be careful

xxdan123xx added 6 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

oh swim see sniffing may not be an option for someswiys and smoking is the atlernative in most areas. Sorry if anything was wrong or repeditive or misspelled as this was swims first post. He has come here many times and finally got the courage to post. Hope you can resist the pull of the dark brown devil
Hey man welcome ot the board. I'm sorry to hear your story re. getting addicted. SWIM has been there. If you want advice on treatment or quitting ask the board or me personally.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:52
Gold Member

42 y/o Male from Poland
Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.
Points: 3,671, Level: 9 Points: 3,671, Level: 9 Points: 3,671, Level: 9
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Alf injected morphine thrice, drank it once. Smoked heroin a few times (4 or 5). Did not get addicted. BUT he read about addiction to opiates and knew a person heavily addicted to heroin before ever trying it swimself - it was *really* educative to see what it looks like. And it looks pretty BAD. If there were morphine or heroin around or if he would hang around with regular users, he would probably use it more often. And this is very tricky path. Know SWIYself. If SWIY is able to control SWIYself or break up with using buddies when it is necessary, then yes, it is possible not to get hooked. Otherwise, stay away or wait for some other occasion to try it. And don't think SWIY is immune to addiction. All people are prone to it.

Last edited by Sushi; 11-03-2009 at 15:40. Reason: spelling
Old 11-03-2009, 13:48
Titanium Member

31 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Benniboi is captain of the psychonauts.Benniboi is captain of the psychonauts.Benniboi is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 337, Level: 2 Points: 337, Level: 2 Points: 337, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

yes it is possible to shoot heroin once without getting addicted, although without the right respect for ones opiate tolerence, unsanitary equipment/rigs and a sitter (friend who will watch you and be able to act accordingly if anything goes wrong) I would not recommend this practice. If you can arrange all of the above and you have made up your mind about it, then go for it, although be careful!!!!
Old 11-03-2009, 14:12
Silver Member

Male
Insangen is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Dude, you wanna play Superman? Then fly on over 'cos that's how the H makes you feel! FUCKING INVINCIBLE! Problem is though, once you have done it once, it is SOOOOO damn hard to never do it again let alone again in the next week/month or so! I started using when I was 28, by 28 and 3 weeks, I was fully fucked up on this shit! LEAVE IT ALONE! You WILL be sorry if you don't! You may try it thinking "yeah, ok, that's cool! I won't do it again..." but then one day you get bored or you're unhappy for whatever reason and you think " Hmmm, I know what I will do! I'll go and get on!"

Seriously though dude/dudette, it's BECAUSE this stuff makes everything instantly perfect in life for the first few times, (and believe me, you can NEVER get that feeling of the first time back again! That's DEFINITELY a one-off!), after those first few times, you start to feel the 'pain' of not having it around. And I don't mean pain as in physical pain either, (that comes later...) It fixes everything in your life that could be going wrong, so you use it everytime something does go wrong.
STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT!!!
Sorry to sound like your dad, but shit, if you DO try it and then come back here in a year's time and read this, you will think "Fuck! I shoulda listened to that dude..."
I DO know what I am talking about. If you really wanna know, go to your local rehab and ask some of the junkies there for advice!

sums up the mindset from chipper to addict quite well
Old 11-03-2009, 14:31
Gold Member

42 y/o Male from Poland
Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.Sushi really knows their shit.
Points: 3,671, Level: 9 Points: 3,671, Level: 9 Points: 3,671, Level: 9
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

^^^ Very true. Alf has never been able to reproduce the incredible high he experienced after injecting morphine for a first time. There are much better and safer drugs anyway. That "fire" is really not worth playing with.
Old 11-03-2009, 21:34
Silver Member

30 y/o Male
sickboy420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1

"There's final hits and theres final hits. What kind was this to be?" -Mark'Rent-Boy' Renton-....it can be done just is it really worth it...swim gets physical withdrawls for at least 3 days and mentally weak (groggy tired, cant focus, irritable) in general for at LEAST(emphasis on at least) a week..(and i cant quit thinkin about it for at least a month) even after a few hits....swim will do it once a year he'll go on around a weekend binge...no more and no less....it can be done but what comes up must come down....worth it SWIMS book...but SWIM doesnt recommend it...also very dangerous starting up with a new fresh zero tolerance BE CAREFUL!!!!!! SWIM has seen many people od this way...
Old 11-03-2009, 23:37

28 y/o Female

thanks for your replies everyone!

You know, i am seriously concidering doing H, not banging it, but smoking it, but i dont know ANYONE who does it. I dont have any druggie friends so that is the only thing stopping me, the fact i don't know the right people.

I hear what y'all say and i understand that you know what you're talking about but theres still a part of me that thinks, fuck it, just see what it's like. Any normal person wouldn't think twice about doing something as addictive and destructive as H but i'm a pretty much destructive person, physically and mentally, sabotaging myself. I guess that's what makes H so alluring.

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise that i don't know any junkies.

*sigh*

QueenMaud added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

I mean where i live now i dont have any druggie friends. I know a few people who do weed, whizz and coke but i don't get to see them often. So i dont know if they are into skag. doubt it.

Last edited by QueenMaud; 11-03-2009 at 23:37. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-03-2009, 00:46
Gold Member

43 y/o Male from United Kingdom
jon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medline
Points: 3,676, Level: 9 Points: 3,676, Level: 9 Points: 3,676, Level: 9

Remember guys and gals, if your chinchilla is either planning to commit an illegal act or admitting they have done an illegal act in the past. DON’T SELF INCRIMINATE? Not telling anybody off “Just reminding you”

Trust me if swiy injects Heroin, it won’t be just a one off. If I’m wrong by all means come back in 12 months time and tell me I’m a lying cock head.
Just how strong is this desire to use? So strong that swiy will ignore my advice anyway, ~mmm~
Just make my monkey one promise? If swiy must use then chase it. He will even explain how if your cat doesn’t know.
This also leaves other routes open to him in the future, if he Injects first time no other route will give him that feeling of euphoria again and he’ll have to keep on shooting.
It's up to swiy now good luck.
BTW welcome to all the newbies,
Q
Old 12-03-2009, 04:30
Banned

44 y/o Male
outtherebrother needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

lots of people swim has seen on the west coast of the states been wrecked up bad by becoming part of the "junkie culture"...swim calls it this because this is exactly what it is..all of the drugs have their own unique subculture if you will...take the last 3 years of swims life for example, frequent herb toker swim is, loves psychedelics for their spiritual effects (swim has sat on the same oz of mushrooms for over a year and a half, that's how little swim chooses to use not abuse mushrooms)...swim was apart of the same circle of experimental youth for that last 3 years..the first half was all psychedelics and herb love...one day a couple ppl of the group began bringing around what they called 'opium', it came in little balloons and they would all chase it on foil and pass it around the circle...the high was so subtle almost like one didn't even notice it when one was already baked on herb, it just took all the edge off...even though the group called it opium, swim was aware that this was not true opium but heroin..pffff rock n roll right?....fast forward a bit, two people from the circle stopped sharing with everyone and became ever more reclusive and abusive smoking the chiva...friends started to not act like friends, typical shyster shit if one has ever seen that...sucks to see friends do that to friends...anyway, those two ended up mainlining the shit for 2+ years, and swim believes probably lost a part of themselves in the process...where they are now? no idea...

swim wasn't innocent in this process either...swim found his own connects ...swim had a very easy but unmotivating job..swim began to smoke herb and chiva blatantly at work(best) and at home... the feeling of truely not giving a shit about anything became the norm...incredible feeling but very scary at the same time, because that implies so much if one really thinks about it....swim was like this for about a year and even moved states to get away from the situation, but swim found another connect and was at it again but this time just by oneself...swim worked at a hospital, swims job wasn't hospital staff but swim did work alot with people...6am the deadbeat clock work started and so did swims choosing of where he wanted to be in his head...swim would bring his gear in his uniform and chase it in the bathroom right next to where the popo gaurd shack was...funny because swim would walk right pass them, even say 'good morning' smacked as shit, totally unsuspecting they were...swim would even walk pass the pharmacy and see the oxy's and morphine pharma's locked up in a see through safe with a white coat standing gaurd...swim would laugh a great many about this, thinking how blitzed swim was...swim would enjoy a nice 3 hour buzz until the boss's clocked in, then it was off to the coffee shop for some nice brew...mmm great combination btw...

it started to take swim more and more to feel that feeling(20 then 40 then 60 then 80 then 100$-of good chiva just to get it good) then it just started to take swims money...almost took swims girlfriend(she didn't use but swims use was not cool with her)...swim last did it a month ago and it was a let down, barely touched him even with barely any tolerance(maybe some)...also tried an oxy80 on another occation and it sucked in comparison....swim never felt 'addicted-addicted' but did feel annoyed at the tasks swim was expected to perform on a day to day basis...swim felt like his existence was too assembly line like in general...swim didn't sign up for that or maybe he did...but in swims mind, he was calling his own shots either way...all drugs have their own rituals and personality, heroin is so strange...you wake up feeling like shit, the world in it's current state is shit, people are shit, what's the solution you ask?? you drive out to ghetto town and throw down hard earned money to cop some dirt from dangerous people you don't know, all to get some relief hahaha ...the irony in that folks..shit we all could right books and we know it....silent lol

swim would like to do it again but for now and hopefully for good, the pro's just aren't worth the con's...

pros: good shit, feeling great for a few hours
cons: everything lol

why is swim on a drug forum...swim doesn't know..swim be bored...

boredom = enemy #1

stay away from heroin if you can...2cents ahhhhh fresh air

for educational properties and the short but very accurate summary of heroin value ("cons? everything") - yep, lol
Thanks for that report, it is a good allround high and lowlight of what it is to use
Old 12-03-2009, 09:05
Titanium Member

31 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Benniboi is captain of the psychonauts.Benniboi is captain of the psychonauts.Benniboi is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 337, Level: 2 Points: 337, Level: 2 Points: 337, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

SWIoutherebrother, totally with what you are saying mate, different way of putting it all the way from the west coast US to London, but same dynamics of destructive behaviour. Watching that happen to your friends and even yourself is a nasty thing to witness, makes you cynical, doubt morality and even begin to doubt the constructs of the human 'soul' because you watch people lose themselves to it- which is f*kin upsetting- stay away from mainlining mate- if you're that desperate to do it, smoke it or snort it. once you've shot up you'll always be chasing that rush- I was for 5 years

Share this on:

Tags
drug, drugs, first time heroin use, heroin, heroin addiction, heroin high, heroin shot, heroin use, heroine, injecting, injecting heroin, intravenous heroin, oxycodone, shoot heroin, shooting heroin, smoking heroin, snorting drugs