Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Heroin
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 03-03-2009, 18:41
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

34 y/o Male
joshua666 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 169, Level: 2 Points: 169, Level: 2 Points: 169, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
How much water...

Ok so swim was wondering about this...
Swim heard that the less water u use,the stronger the rush will be,now does it mater how much?
Can it ever be to concintraited to be safe,if u use just a little tiny bit for the extra rush?
I know swim can tell a difference big time,more water equals less rush,smoother high..and less water seems to cause a much stronger quicker high,any thought on this?
Thanks
Old 03-03-2009, 18:51
Gold Member

26 y/o Male from United Kingdom
mickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medline
Points: 2,651, Level: 7 Points: 2,651, Level: 7 Points: 2,651, Level: 7
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Re: How much water...

Swim don't really notice this. The other day he shot about 0.8ml of his heroin solution, when he could probably have got all dissolved in 0.4ml. But it gave him just as much of a rush, and he thinks it's better for his veins to be injecting a less concentrated solution.

Essentially just as much of the drug is getting to your brain. And the difference in time between the concentrated solution and the less concentrated solution getting to your head is negligible in my opinion.
Especially if you have to use citric or vit c in your shots, it's best for your veins not to shoot too concentrated a solution.
Old 03-03-2009, 19:09
Banned

28 y/o Male
chillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 27,071, Level: 23 Points: 27,071, Level: 23 Points: 27,071, Level: 23

Red Rock really never noticed a big difference in the rush in respect to how much water he used. The only thing he noticed was that the more water he used to mix with the heroin, the more careful he had to be when actually shooting. In other words, he had to keep the needle in the vein and make sure it stays there while he injects 70 units verse say 30 units. He found out that no matter how much water he used, as long as he injected it at once, the rush was still about the same.
Old 03-03-2009, 20:17

42 y/o Male from United States
Hapworth is a decent psychonaut.

I think the whole "use less water, feel more rush" thing is a myth. SWIM uses 30 units of water (using an 100 unit insulin syringe). This is for however strong a dose SWIM is injecting (sometimes a quarter of a bag, sometimes three-quarters of a bag). The important thing, I guess, is to avoid using too little water. That could be a problem, though I've never used H.
Old 04-03-2009, 00:09

34 y/o Male

Thanks guys, Well swim has noticed this less water more rush thing more so with pills then with dope,but it might just be that there isent much dope around but lots of pills...but with morphine and hydromophon,each seem to produce more of a rush with less water. The reason swim was thinking about this is because,yes...even though there is excactly 2 equal doses if one dose has more water in it and it's not as concintriated as the other,swim would think that it might take a little longer becuase there is less water,i mean u take a shot of hard alchohol u will feel it before u drink a beer,it seems like u would anyway?
Swim never noticed this untill he actualy tried useing a normal amount of water and then useing about half as much,wich always just seemed to have more of a kick?
Old 04-03-2009, 20:54
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.
Points: 4,308, Level: 9 Points: 4,308, Level: 9 Points: 4,308, Level: 9
Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6%

Be careful if SWIY are shooting tablets. Can cause abscesses, vein blockage, Pulmonary Embolism and even amputation

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good harm reduction post.
Old 05-03-2009, 20:40

Male
rhudson is a decent psychonaut.rhudson is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 143, Level: 1 Points: 143, Level: 1 Points: 143, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua666 View Post
Ok so swim was wondering about this...
Swim heard that the less water u use,the stronger the rush will be,now does it mater how much?
Can it ever be to concintraited to be safe,if u use just a little tiny bit for the extra rush?
I know swim can tell a difference big time,more water equals less rush,smoother high..and less water seems to cause a much stronger quicker high,any thought on this?
Thanks
Less water does not result in a more intense rush for heroin or pills or anything. Simply put, this is a myth. Water is relevant from a harm reduction point of view however. More is better within reason. The more concentrated the solution the more caustic it is and hence the more damage it will cause to one's veins (especially true for black tar which often contains unreacted acetic anhyride and other reagents). However, this needs to be counterbalanced against the fact that one does not want to use a massive amount of liquid which is probably hard on your veins also, mostly because you will be tempted to shoot it fast (bad idea). Slower is easier on your veins and again the speed with which you inject the heroin, even if you pause for a bit to feel the hit (overdose prevention), has almost no bearing on the rush because however long it takes you to do the shot will be insignificant in comparison to how long it takes the heroin to be cleared out of the brain.

Some people even leave the tourniquet on and take it off after the injection is done so that they can "get all of it at once." This does not work (tourniquets just increase pressure downstream, they won't stop bloodflow entirely unless you tie a ridiculous one) and it is dangerous to inject before removing the tie because this increases the stress on the veins. Not to mention the fact that it makes it difficult to feel the hit and hence increases the risk of overdose.

Bottom line SWIY should probably use 30 units at a minimum. More may be inconvenient if you use small syringes but is ok if you use large ones.
Old 06-03-2009, 00:07

34 y/o Male

Thanks for the info...
It may just be all in swims head,I know swim has read about it before but I guess it could be all in swims head,could be a bunch of posiblitys,like doing a shot when u first wake up verses doing the 7th shot of the day...its hard to nail it unless all the times where the same when exspirementing...maybe when and if swim get a new bag,wish he is hoping and praying for,he can try a couple diffrent things...swim swears though he got more high and bigger rush with less water but maybe it was just because at that moment,swim was doing it first thing in the morning?
I know that the first high of the day is always usealy the best and strongest,atleast for swim!
Thanks
Old 06-03-2009, 00:56

Male
rhudson is a decent psychonaut.rhudson is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 143, Level: 1 Points: 143, Level: 1 Points: 143, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua666 View Post
Thanks for the info...
It may just be all in swims head,I know swim has read about it before but I guess it could be all in swims head,could be a bunch of posiblitys,like doing a shot when u first wake up verses doing the 7th shot of the day...its hard to nail it unless all the times where the same when exspirementing...maybe when and if swim get a new bag,wish he is hoping and praying for,he can try a couple diffrent things...swim swears though he got more high and bigger rush with less water but maybe it was just because at that moment,swim was doing it first thing in the morning?
I know that the first high of the day is always usealy the best and strongest,atleast for swim!
Thanks
SWIY is right when he realizes there are many subtle things which can affect how he experiences his opioid. For example, if SWIY injects in a place where he habitually uses, then his tolerance will be higher (the body realizes it's about to be exposed to the drug and increases its production of anti-opiod antibodies). This is also why simply going to a certain location (the bathroom say, if you boot up there) can intensify withdrawals. Some junkies even die because they inject in an unfamiliar place and their brain is not adequately prepared for a quantity which would otherwise be non-lethal.

This is just an example, but it shows all the factors that are relevant. SWIM assures you, the amount of water makes no difference, however. SWIY's belief that it does could have a noticable placebo effect though.
Old 06-03-2009, 18:37
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from United Kingdom
BumpBump is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 165, Level: 2 Points: 165, Level: 2 Points: 165, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

swim gets less of a citric burn with more water

Share this on:

Tags
drugs, heroin, how much water do you use to cook heroin, injecting, injecting drugs, shooting heroin