Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 04-05-2005, 19:54
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

BuschGardens is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Why is cocaine cut ?

I'm just wondering, why cant you take coke pure,

sure its hard to buy, but you can purify it yourself, why do ppl mix it with vitamin b12 and stuff, why cut it? sure you cant have as much cuase its pure, but why would you mix it?

seems kinda odd, am i missing something?
Old 04-05-2005, 20:03
Silver Member

Male from United States
billbryan is an unknown quantity at this point
People cut it to make money, I don't think anyone would cut coke for their personal usage no matter what the purity is. The less powder in your nose the better.
Old 04-05-2005, 20:22

thats what i origionaly thought, but swim posted that they had some pure stuff and were gona take it, and they suggested cutting it with vitamin b12, so i really dont know

why do ppl cut it for themselves?
Old 05-05-2005, 04:51

anybody know??? why does everyonce suggest cutting it

not for dealing, but for home use lol
Old 05-05-2005, 13:28
Gold Member

Male from Canada
fletch is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 84, Level: 1 Points: 84, Level: 1 Points: 84, Level: 1
stictley for the purpose of figurativly making more product than you started with, resuilting in more money in your pocket once distributed.
Old 05-05-2005, 14:37
Silver Member

30 y/o Female
IvoryQueen is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 117, Level: 1 Points: 117, Level: 1 Points: 117, Level: 1

wouldnt takin it pure be too strong?!

just a suggestion
Old 06-05-2005, 11:25

unreality is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
You can snort pure cocaine. Its the BEST high I have ever had. Trust
me, you want to snort the purest cocaine you can get. Anyone who cuts
their own cocaine is a complete dumbass and should not be allowed to do
coke.

Edited by: unreality
Old 06-05-2005, 13:14

SLICE is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1

A friend of mine went travelling across south america last year and he said the coke over there is nothing like coke over here. Its practically pure and because of that it gives you a way better high...the onlypeople whocut it are dealers looking to make more money.
Old 06-05-2005, 14:35

Male
paulywould should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="on">
<T>
<TR height="100%" UNABLE="on" width="100%">
<TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">

You can take it pure but you will NEVER find it pure unless you go to South America or get it from a medical laboratory. Any dealer who claims their shit is pure is either a liar or an idiot. The size of the line you would take to get high from pure shit is SUPER tiny and the quality of the numb and the high is better and longer.

Paulywould</TD></TR>
<TR UNABLE="on" hb_tag="1">
<TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="on">
<DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>
Old 09-05-2005, 06:37

dopefiend is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Cocaine is hydroscopic (it sucks water out of the air.) It has to be cut a few percent so it doesn't turn into a pile of mush.

Peace,

Jesse

Old 09-05-2005, 19:56

Male
pokergod0588 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 810, Level: 4 Points: 810, Level: 4 Points: 810, Level: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopefiend
Cocaine is hydroscopic (it sucks water out of the air.) It has to be cut a few percent so it doesn't turn into a pile of mush.
Peace,
Jesse

why would cutting it only a lil bitkeep it fromturning to mush....i buy shit thts like 60%pure(or less)and it still turns to mush if you let it sit on ur table for a while...you just chop it some and dry it out(or just dont let it sit out too long)
Old 10-05-2005, 02:15

PurEuph0ria is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="95%" align=center>
<T>
<TR>
<TD =bold>dopefiend wrote:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" bgColor=#999999>
<T>
<TR>
<TD>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff>
<T>
<TR>
<TD =text>Cocaine is hydroscopic (it sucks water out of the air.) It has to be cut a few percent so it doesn't turn into a pile of mush.
Peace,
Jesse</TD></TR></T></TABLE></TD></TR></T></TABLE></TD></TR></T></TABLE>That has nothing to do with it, the ONLY reason people cut it is to yield a higher quantity, which results in higher profits. Cocaine goes through many people (Farmers, Smugglers, Numerous dealers) before it gets to the user, and unless those people get it CONSIDERABLY cheaper than normal, it will be cut so they have more to sell. It's extremely unlikey that you will get pure product unless you have very important connections, but even then, farmers often cut it a little bit before it is shipped out.
Old 10-05-2005, 15:45
Banned

DURBANS is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 137, Level: 1 Points: 137, Level: 1 Points: 137, Level: 1

Not here hehehe

To get coke that has been cut here, means you're actually a very lucky person since that's almost impossible. Of course, if you buy really cheap shit (I mean, ridiculously cheap) you may get bad shit, but that's very rare.

Now I understand a lot about my heart problems, I did a lot of pure shit, big lines. I should've done little.
Old 10-05-2005, 18:43

dopefiend is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

I apologize for for giving possibly incorrect information. I realize that cocaine does become mush when sitting on the table, (im my experience good coke does this faster) but heres my theory as to why I believe this statement to be correct.

If you have 1 powder that takes more water out of the air than another, the water would transfer (after being absorbed into the coke) to the cut (which isless hydroscopic) and is then evaporate back into the air.

The guide i read (to extract cocaine hcl from cut) said that the coke must be cut at least a couple percent so this can take place. I would hope the person writing the extraction guide would have experience with the method and therefore their input should be taken into consideration.

If anyone who has performed the extraction can add to this it would be much appreciated. SWIM may be having a dream similar to this situation in the near future and will post the results under my account name.

Again i apologize for not going into more detail about my source for the info in the first place.

Peace,

JesseEdited by: dopefiend
Old 12-05-2005, 22:03

PurEuph0ria is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DURBANS

Not here hehehe

To get coke that has been cut here, means you're actually a very lucky person since that's almost impossible. Of course, if you buy really cheap shit (I mean, ridiculously cheap) you may get bad shit, but that's very rare.

Now I understand a lot about my heart problems, I did a lot of pure shit, big lines. I should've done little.

Haha I'm not doubting at all that it was phenomenal product, HOWEVER, the chances of it being 100% pure are very minimal, though it is not uncommon to find 99% - 97% purity levelsrelatively easily (Not without 99% price, of course.) even out here in AZ. But there may well be pure product where you are from...Are youpossibly afield hand somewhere near/in Columbia...?
Old 14-05-2005, 00:54

pillywilly is an unknown quantity at this point

I always got 98% pure...

always test it, well if I use it myself. I always "cut" some with something,and keep half of it pure.

I first start with the one that is cut.and go further with the uncut,... that way I got the most pleasure of it.

otherwise ,I get to fast,to used at it
Old 27-06-2005, 08:18

booger is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
SWIM bought some coke in Costa Rica.. if left out for a short period it turned to mush... but he said that was the best damn rails he ever did.
Old 27-06-2005, 08:53
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Bermuda
enquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 9,461, Level: 14 Points: 9,461, Level: 14 Points: 9,461, Level: 14
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
No-one cuts cocaine except for profit. Nor will pure cocaine be radically different. It's only cocaine, after all!
Old 30-06-2005, 01:03

32 y/o Male from Earth
frosty should review received reputation comments.
Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1
Of course you could take it pure...It'd just make 1 line as much as say
1-1/2 of 70% crap...it would turn to mush quicker though....but thats
what ovens are for....
Old 30-06-2005, 03:32

scientist101 is an unknown quantity at this point
it is fine to take pure although you will probably never see pure
Old 30-06-2005, 03:45

32 y/o Male from Earth
frosty should review received reputation comments.
Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1
you will absolutely never see pure unless you live in south america...I
promise you this. If you want to pay for it you might find slightly
over 90% in Southern Cali, Texas, and more likely of the three
florida....but thats premium...I'm happy with what I get that's
consistently 75%-85% and It took me forever to find a guy that
consistently gets this...(I'm ain a rather large Texas city)the highest
I ever got was 90% and it was great no come down after a 36 hour roll, but then again my come downs generally arn't that bad....unless its a crap cut.
Old 04-07-2005, 07:43

Male
Deckstruct 11 is captain of the psychonauts.Deckstruct 11 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 291, Level: 2 Points: 291, Level: 2 Points: 291, Level: 2

OK everyone calm down with all the coca myths yes cocaine can be taken pure here in mexico it is called "lavado" which translates into washed. Now wouldn't anyone like to know how its done because here in mexico SWIG and friends only snort lavado yes it is very expensiveand hard to obtainbut snorting coca you don't feel go up your nose rather only the effects and numb is the shits. hell we even get it flavored coconut, strawberry, bannana, mango, peach, etc., washing coke is as easy as buying that cut up fuck ass shit that is sold in the states so why not do it? SWIG knows how to do it so I 'll be nice and put up a process for cleaning your YAK and getting rid of all that Mannite, Inositol,Phosphoric acid, B12, lactose, MgSO4, containing bullshit for coke that is sold and snorted buy most people in USA. Next time we wash a Kg Ill take pics and write a postusing them so I can make a walk through pictorialthat wayno one can fuck up the process and start writing back to me crying and fussing over their lost coke and how mymethod is a bunch a bullshit!!!!!!!!!

one more thing what is all this talk of % purity who has ever really gotten there shit and put it through a real standard test for purity.

I doubt that anyone here has but if and who ever has done something I appologize to you...

Oh another thing here in mexico a lot of peopletake coke daily yes daily its like smoking your J for a pothead. So its wierd to hear all the trips that everyone seems to have when its actually supposed to be a casual drug used not to get high but to alliviate your body and get you going. Hence why we call it Aliviane or Perico (Aliviation or Parrot) Parrots talk a lot so I need not explainthis Ihope....

commonStreet names for coca in Mexico

Pase, Perico, Sonaso, Aliviane, 1080, Esquinaso, Tambaso, Truco

Mennin, Petrolio, andNarisaso.

AND YES PURE COCAINE IS RADICALLY DIFFERENT

if you think snorting excessive HCl is fun don't purify your coke. pure coke can't be felt as it travels your nose...and please don't argue this if there is one drug I know about its COCAINE

Oh and Im originally from AZ, USA Yuma to be exact

and you don't need to go that far south to see pure cocaine because in s america pure cocaine is not handeled the reason being that Ether is very cotrolled over there and is a nessecity to purify cocaine. Mexicans do all the washing sorry to tell this but there is better coke in mexico than in Bolivia, Columbia, Peru, and all south america we just dont have the leaf but if itwere evergrown in mexico watch out!!!!!!!!!

There are three forms of coke known to the general public or users should i say. Those are

Original: (straight from a south american Kg brick the way it originally comes)

Machaca: 1/2 cut ghetto ass US type bullshit powder that at the end of it all leaves you unsatisfied and with an ulser in your nose.

Lavado: this is the stuff you want don't fall for imitaion lavado because it can also be cut and even easier because it has no rocks and is actually much like baby powder in texture. so be careful a little bit ofstrong breathing could ruin your night. no need to snort just smell it like a flower this stuff is light. Snorting causes it to go to far.I mean back of the throatdown into esophogus farmaking youdisplay a sour faceand possibly gag to point of vomiting depends on how sensitive your gag reflex is.

Now excuse me while my nosrtils do thier business yes right now as i am writing becase we dont make lines we do corners. ahhhhhhhhh

didn't feel a thing 99-100% enjoyment.

Ill write up the process tommorrow Im tired right now.

PEACE IM OUT

1 Kg of cocaine from s america not having been cut will return approximately 700-800 g cocaine base and upon salt formation with HCl in ether turns into about 690-780g yes theoretically the wieght shouldrisebecause of the mass the HCl has, but ether canalso absorb a nice amount ofwater so that water dissolves a little of the poduct wich should be present. In reality the cociane dissolved is still there just let the ether evaporate. Edited by: gandhi
Old 04-07-2005, 18:55
Titanium Member

49 y/o Male from USA - Rhode Island
Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.
Points: 4,305, Level: 9 Points: 4,305, Level: 9 Points: 4,305, Level: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by gandhi

SWIG knows how to do it so I 'll be nice and put up a process for cleaning your YAK and getting rid of all that Mannite, Inositol,Phosphoric acid, B12, lactose, MgSO4, containing bullshit for coke that is sold and snorted buy most people in USA.
That would be nice info to share on this forum, interested in hearing it.

Quote:

Oh another thing here in mexico a lot of people*take coke daily yes daily its like smoking your J for a pothead. So its wierd to hear all the trips that everyone seems to have when its actually supposed to be a casual drug used not to get high but to alliviate your body and get you going.
I thought that's what coca leaves were originally used for... these days, the pure stuff is used like caffeine is in the USA? Hard to believe. The amounts used would have to be tiny, otherwise it creates a compulsion and strong desire to keep taking more. Unless the cultural influence is so strong that it overrides the effects -- again, hard to believe.

Even if this was true, don't say nobody in Mexico ever uses cola heavily in order to get high, or uses it addictively. There are people in U.S. who use caffeine in extreme doses (10+ cups/day) and that stuff is 1/50th the strength of cocaine.

Even if it's true, you guys know well what kind of use is being put up here...

Quote:
[Mexico] continues as the primary transshipment country for US-bound cocaine from South America, accounting for about 70 percent of estimated annual cocaine movement to the US;
And another thing -- coke increases endurance only in very short term, and decreases it otherwise. So if used "to get you going" it's a false usage -- after you're going, it wears off in 15 minutes and you're more tired than before, unless use is continuously. Better to use caffeine, it lasts a lot longer.Edited by: Nicaine

Last edited by ~lostgurl~; 13-01-2009 at 10:25. Reason: removed broken link
Old 04-07-2005, 19:03

Male
Deckstruct 11 is captain of the psychonauts.Deckstruct 11 is captain of the psychonauts.

what the fuck is this shit on cocaine turning into mush because of air humidy do you know how much humidity would have present to do this. Its not like cocaine absorbs waterat the speed of light. yes it can absorb water so can MDMA and methamphetamine and any other water soluble salt. And also if the humidity is not high then the cocaine will only absorb very little making it soft not gummy. There is also a point of balance where the water in the cocaine evaps at the speed of which it absorbs the water so depending where you live this rumor that coke turns to mush is only somewhat true. Personally i,ve left powder on table over night (lavado) and the next day it was actually more chalky and dry.

Seriously am I the onlychemist on this post you people should already know these general properties of salts. Just in practicing chemistry this question of water absorption should be self evident to you...

Im not trying tooffend so don't feel attacked its just that all over this forum I see so much bullshit that im going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

remember salts have a capacity to absorb water before they turn into oil so cocaine can absorb water and not turn into gum. it simply has a small capacity for water.

I am currently writing a book on cocaine so hopefully it will be finished soon....
Old 04-07-2005, 19:17

Male

wait i didnt say that there aren't addicts and junkies over here those people are all overthe worldbut in general people who use cocaine over here take it casually. OK thre is a different mentallity for coke over here I mean what the fuck is this shit that Im in a club you see little trains of dudes going to bathroom together like girls. And if your in there when they come the door is locked until everyone has a turn and you'll offered too wether you take it or not it doesn't matter.

And yes I take it daily and so does shit load people. Ive beento weddings where on the tables they have a little plates of coke in the middle.

Oh I dont bullshit either go look for real mexicans who speak spanish and have lived hereand not those im mexican living in wisconsin dont now a word of spanish mexicans. they can tell you unless like in any other place they are those innocent to bone people who cover their ears when aperson curses. you know what i mean find some mexican who has "callo" that means experience callo is the hard skin that forms on the bottom of people's feet who walk barefoot all the time. and he or she will tell you. basically pot heads arelooked uponworse than cokeheads over here. recently has weed gottin its rep as a clean drug but my dad when he was kid and something happed in the ranch his mom would tell him that a "marijuano" did that.he laughs at it know.

Ok tehn im going to post the formula but if someone fucks up I dont want anyone talking shit to me that is the risk of chemistry.

Share this on:

Tags
cocain, cocaine, cocaine cut, coke, philadelphia