Register Tags

Notices

DXM Dextromethorphan

Old 02-03-2009, 19:52

23 y/o Male
silveredge96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
How long does it take for DXM to leave your system?

Hey I took 11 triple C's this past thrusday night. I had a drug test today (monday) in the morning. I was wondering if it will come up on the drug test? I heard that it can cause false positives sometimes.
Old 02-03-2009, 21:57
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
TheMainException is a decent psychonaut.TheMainException is a decent psychonaut.
Re: How long does it take for DXM to leave your system?

It might cause a false positive if you had taken it the morning of the test...but I highly doubt that it would be in your system at a high enough rate after four days to do that. I think you're fine.
Old 02-03-2009, 22:05
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
ThomasRM is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 137, Level: 1 Points: 137, Level: 1 Points: 137, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by silveredge96 View Post
Hey I took 11 triple C's this past thrusday night. I had a drug test today (monday) in the morning. I was wondering if it will come up on the drug test? I heard that it can cause false positives sometimes.
SWIY(someone who isnt you) should probably read the rules on self-incrimination. While youre at it, read about the dangerous of taking large amounts of triple c's. It is quite dangerous and could possibly be fatal. The stickied topic in this section has information about it.
Old 02-03-2009, 22:31
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
Lithiumn is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1

There is almost a 100% chance dxm will not show up on a drug test unless you take it the morning of. Even then it will show as a false positive for PCP. This is of course considering you are taking a normal drug test. If it's been designed to pinpoint DXM then I don't know.
Old 02-03-2009, 22:45
Banned

Male
ATWA is learning how to become a psychonaut.

It depends on the DXM dose as to whether it will show as PCP and the duration of use. And IF the urine test was to show PCP then one would immediately tell them that they tool some cough meds for a cough. Maybe they should do that anyway. If they find PCP false UA for DXM they can do more extensive blood test that confirms no PCP.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:09
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,269, Level: 20 Points: 19,269, Level: 20 Points: 19,269, Level: 20
Activity: 59.7% Activity: 59.7% Activity: 59.7%

You do know CC&C is highly dangerous, even in small quantities and should never be used as a recreational substance.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:59

Male from United States
guntroll needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter View Post
You do know CC&C is highly dangerous, even in small quantities and should never be used as a recreational substance.
It's an unnessessary hazard, and should just be avoided for recreational use, but 11 CCCs isn't highly dangerous. Taking 30-a-day is not that rare.
Robogels have a huge amount of disgusting plastic, my Mudkip's stomach is nyuhned from a 2 day binge. That can't be good for him, he's looking into pure powder to see if that would be easier for him or healthier. He told me to ask the people here because he can't use a keyboard himself.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:28
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from United States
DXMBunny is captain of the psychonauts.DXMBunny is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 599, Level: 3 Points: 599, Level: 3 Points: 599, Level: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by guntroll View Post
It's an unnessessary hazard, and should just be avoided for recreational use, but 11 CCCs isn't highly dangerous. Taking 30-a-day is not that rare.
Robogels have a huge amount of disgusting plastic, my Mudkip's stomach is nyuhned from a 2 day binge. That can't be good for him, he's looking into pure powder to see if that would be easier for him or healthier. He told me to ask the people here because he can't use a keyboard himself.
no man just be smart. triple c's is so dangerous that there is no reason to take more than medical dose... why even suggest anything more than that is safe no reason to do that...

there is no reason to do triple c's for recreational.. so just be safe and never recommend them or even say that more than medicinal dose is even possibly safe. no reason to and that is that

not trying to sound mean... but considering the deaths its necessary
Old 04-03-2009, 04:37

Male from United States
guntroll needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMBunny View Post
no man just be smart. triple c's is so dangerous that there is no reason to take more than medical dose... why even suggest anything more than that is safe no reason to do that...

there is no reason to do triple c's for recreational.. so just be safe and never recommend them or even say that more than medicinal dose is even possibly safe. no reason to and that is that

not trying to sound mean... but considering the deaths its necessary
I wasn't reccommending CCC, I was saying that 11 isn't "highly dangerous". My mudkip has never even done them, no reason to. Robogels are easy enough to steal. I was asking if pure DXM powder would be safer or atleast easier on the stomach.

Another question, Mudkip has a drug test tomorrow, he dexed today wioth 1 bottle of delsym, any possibility opf a false positive for PCP (worrying about the weed is bad enough)?

Post Quality Evaluations:
Stealing anything is just insane
Old 04-03-2009, 18:41
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
TheMainException is a decent psychonaut.TheMainException is a decent psychonaut.

Quote:
I wasn't reccommending CCC, I was saying that 11 isn't "highly dangerous". My mudkip has never even done them, no reason to. Robogels are easy enough to steal. I was asking if pure DXM powder would be safer or atleast easier on the stomach.

Another question, Mudkip has a drug test tomorrow, he dexed today wioth 1 bottle of delsym, any possibility opf a false positive for PCP (worrying about the weed is bad enough)?
Did you even read the rest of the posts? It's already been stated that, unless the dose is taken the morning of, the chances of it showing up are basically zero.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:51
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from United States
DXMBunny is captain of the psychonauts.DXMBunny is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 599, Level: 3 Points: 599, Level: 3 Points: 599, Level: 3

Quote:

don't let swiy steal man that not cool... if swiy doesnt have the money for the high then they are doing to to often and don't deserve the high...

also it would be cool if swiy stopped cause he is only feeding the fire against dxm by stealing...
Old 28-10-2013, 04:03
Mercury Member

19 y/o Female from USA - New York
lovethatdrug needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

My friend took 825mg of DXM on Saturday. They wondering if it will be possible to pass a drug test that screens for DXM on Tuesday. There is 85hrs from the time they took it until their test. Please let me know if there is any way possible for them to pass. They will be sent to inpatient rehab if they fail.
Old 28-10-2013, 04:11
Silver Member

Male from United States
tidruid is captain of the psychonauts.tidruid is captain of the psychonauts.tidruid is captain of the psychonauts.

I used to get a drug test that specifically tested for dxm as a kid. The test is more expensive than a standard drug test. It has only been three days. There is a chance that you could not pass it. It usually takes about 3 to 5 days for most drugs to become undetectable in the urine.
Old 28-10-2013, 23:44

Male from USA - Alabama
imcool is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

I know this is not to answer the op's question but I got to add my 2 cents about ccc's.

Taking 11 IS highly dangerous! Once upon a time a stupid prince took 8 ccc's and took a single hit of kb and blacked out probably from the extreme tachycardia. Heart was pumping as fast as a hummingbird flaps its wings! Very fucking scary ! The prince is lucky to be alive. Don't fucking take ccc's PERIOD!!!
Old 05-11-2013, 15:08
Mercury Member

Thank you. It's been 5 days today. I skipped yesterday so I probably will pass. My counsler doesn't even remember making me sign that contract. I failed for alcohol the week after it was made and I'm still here. She also hasn't noticed I'm going to have 9 days until my next drug test. I've got the best counsler ever.
Old 11-11-2013, 06:47
Mercury Member

Male from United States
epn00b needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

dont do CCCs they have a deadly active ingrediant in them

stick to robitussin

and ull be fine most likely wont show up on drug test after that long so nothing to worry about
Old 15-11-2013, 03:38
Mercury Member

32% of DXM leaves your body every 24 hour. 14mg a hour. 11% of Dipenhydramine leaves you system in 24 hours. So a single does could show up for 2-4 days. You will be good unless they specifically are testing for both. Don't do ccc buy Robitussin. You can also buy a 12oz bottle of TopCare Daytime Cough for $5.00 if you don't want to spend so much. It is the orange one that has the flavor citrus blend. All of the other flavors have other active ingredients in them. I went from spending $315 every week on Robitussin to $70 a week for TopCare and the high was the same.
Old 15-11-2013, 15:31
Silver Member

Male from United States
tidruid is captain of the psychonauts.tidruid is captain of the psychonauts.tidruid is captain of the psychonauts.

Lovethatdrug....A lot of the orange colored daytime coughs I have seen are pretty much generic dayquil which is not safe to do recreationally because of other active ingredients. You had a 300 dollar a week dxm habit?

tidruid added 3 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

If someone were to use about 4 bottles of dxm only medicine a day for a week the numbers only average to about 168 dollars per week. I am not judging but...how did you manage a 315 dollar a week habit?

Last edited by tidruid; 15-11-2013 at 15:31. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
dxm and drug tests