Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 21-07-2004, 20:29
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

mmk271 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 147, Level: 1 Points: 147, Level: 1 Points: 147, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Danger: Speedball (heroin + cocaine)

I am not a heavy drug user by any means. I was a firefighter for over 20 years and never did any drugs except alcohol occasinally. I tried pot when I was in High school, but that was it. I do not have an addictive personality, but am adventurous. I have a friend who introduced me to Cocaine... I was always curious, hearing all the stories throughtout the years as it being so euphoric.for me it was rather disappointing, it was ok, but I guess I expected more of a euphoria.

So I'm curious in trying a speedball, but don't know the amounts to mix.

If I buy an eightball of Coke how much White heroin can I mix without going overboard? I am totally unfamilar with heroin. Oh, and I intend to snort it!
Old 21-07-2004, 21:15

Thegreatone should review received reputation comments.
Points: 320, Level: 2 Points: 320, Level: 2 Points: 320, Level: 2

im not to sure on the amounts being that i dont mess around with speedballs but id warn u that if ur a begginer and onely done coke a few times jumping right to what is about the hardst mix isnt too good of an idea. but thats just my advice

Post Quality Evaluations:
Poor spelling and grammar. Check yourself before you Shrek yourself my friend
Old 21-07-2004, 23:53

28 y/o Male
bowlingforcindy should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 179, Level: 2 Points: 179, Level: 2 Points: 179, Level: 2

i think you should try herion on its own first yeah? and then once your addicted try ya speed ball. if your gonna try a speed ball at least read into herion first and what it does to ya, how it feels and why people may find it addicted.

e.g. you wont become an addict first time but when you come down and you feel sick and want to shoot up again, then again, then again and so on, you will be an addict before you know it, but if you read about it and ask some ppl who have done it then you know what your in for.

Awful post. Advising someone to become addicted to heroin is totally at odds with the ethics of this site.
Old 22-07-2004, 02:47

I have researched a quite a bit on herion, so I have some Idea. Thats why I was thinking about the speedball....low dosage of herion persumbaly. What about mixing some Extasy instead? Thanks for the help!
Old 22-07-2004, 03:47

30 y/o Male from United States
str8ballin should review received reputation comments.
Points: 734, Level: 4 Points: 734, Level: 4 Points: 734, Level: 4
I would go with the ecstacy instead man!I've never fucked around with H so I couldnt tell ya anything about that, but mixing coke with the X is by far the best buzz I've ever felt.I'm sure it's not better than the H/C mix but the effects are similar to that of a speedball from what I hear from other people.It's just sort of a mini speedball but anyway,just crush up a pill and mix it in with about a gram of coke.Just be careful and mix however much you feel is safe.
Old 22-07-2004, 05:03
A very strange person.

Male from United States
Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.
Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7
WHOA!!!

First, there are different ways to TAKE a speedball, ie; different ratio of mixes. Some actually require enough coke to kick your heart back after the H has brought you down to where you'ld otherwise OD.

Second, each batch of shit differs, so you have to buy a large batch of boy and try some, then buy a large batch of girl & try some of that.

When you get experienced enough to gauge your OWN tolerance to the boy & girl that you have already tried, then you're ready to guestimate your speedball ratio depending; of course, on how FAST you want to go.

Be advised, high flyers, even experienced ones, may need maintenance, which means that you may need more coke injections from someone on stand-by as you could be too high on H to do it yourself.

I have never done this & only know about it because (like you) I've considered it, too. When I found out what is involved i opted not to try. YOU need to know this, and more, or you could end up killing youself.

In the drug world, this isn't like playing with matches, this is C-4 and you're trying to make a controlled detonation.

Even a Pyro has a graduated scale They don't start off by torching houses; they start with little things that get bigger as their appetite for fire grows. Eventually they'll get around to torching trashcans and dumpsters, and after that maybe houses and apartment complexes.

If you were a pyro, doing a speedball now would be like going directly from playing with matches to torching appartment buildings, or playing with some C-4.

That's quite a leap.

This forum is about SAFE use, so please give carefull consideration to this.

Use wisely and enjoy.

Excellant analogies and all-round harm-reduction advice
Old 22-07-2004, 12:30

Hey guys, thanks for all the info I really appreciate it! I think I'll go with the X....especially after reading posts from experienced users! Thanks!!
Old 22-07-2004, 12:55

Male
sands of time probably knows what they are talking about.sands of time probably knows what they are talking about.sands of time probably knows what they are talking about.sands of time probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 2,598, Level: 7 Points: 2,598, Level: 7 Points: 2,598, Level: 7

Speedballs are not for beginers... In fact I would not recommend them for anyone. This was how John Palutni (sp?) died.
Old 22-07-2004, 19:45

60 y/o Male from USA - Massachusetts
searcher should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 2,058, Level: 6 Points: 2,058, Level: 6 Points: 2,058, Level: 6
John Belushi died from getting shot up with a speedball. He was a comic actor that got his start on Saturday Night Live. He was one of the Blues Brothers.
Old 23-07-2004, 00:55

Never intended to shoot it. I intended to snort. Is there

any difference in potency that way? Thanks!
Old 23-07-2004, 06:46
A very strange person.

Male from United States
Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.
Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7
I think it can also be smoked; a variation on the same theme.

Don't know much at all about snorting or smoking a speedball, though, because my knowledge is gained primarily from exposure to hypes and meth-heads.
Old 23-07-2004, 17:56
Platinum Member

33 y/o Male
Kemikaru_Tenshu is on the way upKemikaru_Tenshu is on the way upKemikaru_Tenshu is on the way upKemikaru_Tenshu is on the way up
Points: 439, Level: 3 Points: 439, Level: 3 Points: 439, Level: 3

You could technically smoke a speedball, although doing both at the same time would probably be difficult as the mp of each is different. A better approach would be to smoke the H, then smoke the C. They can also be snorted together, although to do so and be safe you need to make sure you use less of each than you would each alone. This would be a lot safer than injecting it and the potency would also be less this way.

What Woodman said 6 posts above is really good. The speedball is usually something attempted safely only by someone who knows both drugs very well. Personally, when I still attempted them,I used a premix of 1/4 H and 3/4 C, then took small amounts out of this mix (usually about 1/10th of the mix, which is 1/10th g). The H really takes the edge off of the coke cravings, and the rush lasts a lot longer for both. This was by injection, and for me this was a safe amount (i.e. I got one hell of a rush, but never felt like falling out). This was always attempted after first getting a good idea of the quality of each drug.

If you don't know heroin don't just jump right into the speedball. Get to know heroin first. My suggestion would be that after you have this accomplished, work you way up. Do some coke, then do a small amount of heroin and see how the mix affects you. Once you’re comfortable with your own personal tolerance try both at the same time.

Snorting a speedball is much milder than shooting one. Most people who do speedballs do so for the rush, which is hella intense. But the high is still real good.

Take care and be safe.

~KT

Old 26-07-2004, 14:40

Last night I talked to my friend who has some experience with speedballs, but she confused me by saying you first have to cook up the herion and then let it crystlize I guess before you can grind it up to add the coke, then you mix and snort it.
Does it depend on the type of heroin it is?
I assumed whatever type (excluding Tar) that you could just grind it to a powder form then mix with the coke and do Lines. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by: Woodman.

This post asks a serious, and specific question.

Since there have been some new members who seem intent on responding to posts with no definative information, only posts that specifically address this topic will be allowed.

Any response which amount to:
"Hey that's interesting" or
"I'ld like to know too", or
"Gee I don't know, I'll ask", will be moved immediately to the garbage.

Old 26-07-2004, 22:11
Platinum Member

33 y/o Male
Kemikaru_Tenshu is on the way upKemikaru_Tenshu is on the way upKemikaru_Tenshu is on the way upKemikaru_Tenshu is on the way up
Points: 439, Level: 3 Points: 439, Level: 3 Points: 439, Level: 3

This is true when dealing with the tar type of heroin, but does not apply to white (or the slightly off white) type of powdered heroin.

When preparing the tar type of heroin for use in a speedball, some will first cook the tar, then filter by using a piece of cotton or a wheel filter,and then evaporate the water on low heat to yield a powder (or crystal)which is much easier to deal with than the tar. This is the method which is preferred for producing snortable speedballs from tar heroin. It is possible that one filtering will not clean up the drug enough to yield a powder, and this depends on the exact composition of the tar and is hard to gauge ahead of time. I have run into both cases.

When using tar for speedballs (for use by means of injection) I preferred to first cook up the tar and dissolve it in a minimal amount of water (roughly 1/2 cc or 50 units after mixing), and draw it up into a syringe. Then I would add an additional amount of water (roughly 1/4 cc or 25 units) to the cocaine HClin a second spoon using a second syringe. I would then draw this dissolved mix into the first syringe, which already has the tar heroin dissolved in it, and inject the mix.

You are correct in that with powdered heroin you can just mix the two powders together and snort the mixture. As I stated in a previous post I have found that the best mix for me is roughly 1/4g of powdered heroin (this is if it is of reasonably high purity) and 3/4g of powdered cocaine HCl, and then administering 1/10<SUP>th</SUP>g of the mixture at a time. You can adjust this mixture at will to suit your own needs based on tolerance and personal preference, but it is just a measure to start with.

Again it needs to be said that the speedball is a great high, but a dangerous one if used incorrectly. Take it slow.

~KT

Informative post containing harm-reduction advice
Old 27-07-2004, 01:15

Wow! I'd first like to thank Woodman for his conscientious comment concerning the seriousness of this topic, it really shows this web site is a very trustworthy forum. Also I would like to thank Kemikaru_Tenshu for his/her? comprehensive responce. Thanks!
Old 04-08-2004, 00:47

otat is an unknown quantity at this point
Another option for snorting when using tar is to cook the tar with as little water as necessary, then add the coke and draw it up and you can squirt the liquid into your nose with the syringe. I find that it doesn't burn as bad as powder and more of it goes straight to the lungs.
Old 17-08-2004, 01:00

28 y/o Male
cocaine and amphetamine (speed) / Adderall/ Dexedrine

finally got some coke off dealer, 1.5 g n he said its ixed with meth. took it home, look at it, it smells of base and seems a little odd its all damp little bumbs of it. ive had 3 lines in 20 minutes and can just aout feel the speed. but i cant feel the fuckin coke, what a rip off.

1. if you mx coke with speed/base does the base make the coke not work? cause this is what happened when i did speed and ecstacy

Last edited by Benga; 10-09-2007 at 07:49.
Old 17-08-2004, 02:29
Silver Member

Insane Asian is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 207, Level: 2 Points: 207, Level: 2 Points: 207, Level: 2
na u prolly got ripped dont buy from him no more, no dealer mixes speed with coke get them seperate and mixing doesnt make them weaker it makes it more intense, thats the main reason i think u got ripped if not u got traces of it and thats were the smell is coming from .have you tried doing gummers to test for coke and i guess since theres speed in it u should get a gummer and a bitter taste
Old 17-08-2004, 14:19

28 y/o Male
nah, i kno hes skankin me, ive bought coke from him before and it was best ever, but when i ask for coke other week he messed me around, first he was gettin me a gram, then h could but would get me gram n half next day, then i just gave him160 quid for an 8, hes got loads of base, so in the end he gave me 110 quid of base, and aprently 50quid of coke mixed with 1/2 gram of base.
Old 20-08-2004, 08:55
Titanium Member

49 y/o Male from USA - Rhode Island
Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.
Points: 4,305, Level: 9 Points: 4,305, Level: 9 Points: 4,305, Level: 9
I hate (I mean hate) the speed "high" compared to cola. Not even really a high, just a freakin' tweak with paranoid feelings (at least to me).

With cola I can actually get stuff done, it increases my motivation for real (hell with people who call it 'fake', it really makes me accomplish stuff). OTOH, speed makes you want to do stuff but good luck actually getting anything done. On speed you get to start 100 new projects, and finish none of them. Uggh, naah, no, nada, nyet.

P.S. yes, in my experience speed will "overtake" the cola and you'll only feel the speed. Bad mix IMO.
Old 17-09-2004, 17:06

endosmoke is an unknown quantity at this point

i have never actually speedballed using heroin and yayo but i have mixed O/C and coke and realized and how great of a combination that is because unlike most times when i snorted coke i didnt feel like i needed more yayo when i mixed it with the o/c

GREAT TIMES!!
Old 02-03-2005, 03:35
Banned

Male
luckyatl13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1
Just wondering how speedballs are. id realy like to know how fun they are and what affects, ect. thanks
Old 02-03-2005, 04:41

30 y/o Male from United States
str8ballin should review received reputation comments.
Points: 734, Level: 4 Points: 734, Level: 4 Points: 734, Level: 4
Yeah I had the chance to do somewhat of a speedball over the weekend but I eventually passed on the offer.This dude had OC's and I had the yay so I was contemplating it but in the end just decided to do up my coke instead.

Old 25-03-2005, 13:06

tootmyhorn is an unknown quantity at this point
I 100% Agree with Nicaine - Meth sucks and makes it obvious for me to
appear wired. With Coke I am in control and getting shit done!
Old 27-03-2005, 20:24

scrappy is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree with Nicaine also. Last time I had coke mixed with meth I did an 8-ball's worth. About a gram in I started losing the 'coke effect' and began to feel twacked out. I also didn't sleep for 30+ hours.

Share this on:

Tags
coffee, heroin and cocaine, heroin combination, heroin combinations, intravenous injection, methadone, snorting drugs, snorting heroin, speedball, speedballing