Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Ethnobotanicals > LSA seeds
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

LSA seeds LSA containing seeds like Morning Glory, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Rivea corymbosa

Old 10-02-2009, 02:16
Silver Member

Male
FrogEye is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 174, Level: 2 Points: 174, Level: 2 Points: 174, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Making a 15ml vial of LSH

Hi I found this in the tryptamine research chemicals forum and thought that it belonged here instead, so i'm sure pistol pete wont mind me posting it here, as i found it very very interesting that you can make a vial of LSH that actually works as a dropper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol pete View Post
Swim made a 15 ml LSH tincture out of 3500 Morning glory seeds
Swim did several militers under his tongue(around 3 to 4), it took two hours to kick in and swim had a heavy 12 hour trip, the next weekend swim did 2 hits of LSD-25, not nearly as heavy as a trip as the LSH.
Swim highly recomends this.

for the intensity of a standard hit of lsd you only need 1 ml or so
here's what swim did:

Step 1. Take 500 HBWR seeds, or 3,000 Morning Glory (heavnly blue) seeds
Grind them to a complete flower like powder.

Step 2. You need to make your seeds acidic now, so take your seeds place them in a container and make them damp with lemon juice, then cover the container to prevent evaporation. Let sit for 1-3 hours, then layout your acidic seed powder on tin foil to dry out, this should take an hour or two.

Step 3. Now its time to De-fat with your non-polar solvent. Now you need Ether, if you cant find lab grade ether its easy enough to get. (buy some standard starter fluid. get a peice of PVC, 1 ft in lenght 8th inch in diameter. now get a 750ml jar. spray the lighter fluid into the jar through the pipe. the ether will drip to the bottom as everything elses evaporates off.)
Now take your acidic seeds and soak them in the ether in a jar for atleast 1-3 hours.
then fliter off and layout your seeds to dry.

Step 4. Once dry its time to do the polar extraction. Place your seed powder in an appropriate sized container and soak with ever clear. Give a generous amount of ever clear at least an inch or two above the plant material. Put a lid on the container and put in the freezer. Shake the container from time to time over the day, the more the better. Then let the container sit in the freezer overnight. If you are in a rush this can be done I the time span of 3 hours, you will loose a little potency though. After it is placed in the freezer after the first hour check it with a black light, after several more hours check again. The liquid should be bright yellow and glow like crazy under black light. The brighter it glows with black light, the more potent. Once it stops increasing in brightness its ready, but 3000 seeds into 15ml of tincture will be pretty potent either way. Now pour off the yellow liquid (saving it) the best you can, then put the seeds in a cheesecloth and squeeze out as much precious solution as you can. You could stop at this step and dose with some of this, but it is hard to know how much to take at a random load of liquid like that. So lets take it another few steps.
(In this step the keep in a dark place, light kills potency)

Step 5. Now its time to evaporate the liquid. Take your solution and pour into a flat glass pan with a fan blowing on it. Make sure you do this in a dark area or it will decrease the potency of the LSA. Once all of it drys you will have kinda a waxy film over the glass, take a razor and scrape it up into a ball. Let it dry for a bit and chop it up the best you can into a powder. It tends to stay a little sticky. This can be done 3 to 4 times until your seeds are exahusted

Step 6. Fill up a 15 ml bottle with ever clear and set in freezer. Wait until it is as cold as it can get. Add the LSA powder to the freezing ever clear, then add atleast 5 drops of Peppermint oil. The pepper mint oil is very high in acetelhyde. When mixed with lsa and alcohol is converts to LSH which is MUCH closer to LSD than LSA is.
Make sure to keep it freezing cold or the LSH will convert back to LSA.

pistol pete added 4 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

the LSH tintcure feels Nearly Identical to LSD
from the body high to the visuals
no nausea to speak of
so vaso contriction but barely noticable.
much better and much easyer to take than LSA

the tinticure can be stored in the freezer long term as well.
Link to the rest of the thread: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60271

I think that the 500 HBWS is too much, he probably ment 50.

I hope that somebody can repeat this and tell us how it went. SWIM would do it but he is too busy right now.

Some thoughts about this: Because the concentration of the LSA in the 15ml solution is so high, vascoconstriction could be an issue. If SWIY intends to do this tek I recommend you test it with only one drop every time after making your tincture and note any Vasoconstriction effects. If you intend on a high dose you should probably use a drug in combination that will open the vessels, such as weed. Also for this to be effective i dont think you could transport this vial around the place, as you have to keep it very cold to favor the LSH conversion. Due to there only being 15ml of the stuff it would be wasteful to attempt to carry this around and let all your LSH turn to LSA before you try dosing.

Good luck

Post Quality Evaluations:
The information was readily accessible on the other thread. There was no need to paste it here.
Old 13-02-2009, 19:10

Male from United States
vipergts2207 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Re: Making a 15ml vial of LSH

Would butane work instead of lighter fluid? I'm pretty sure the stuff in lighter fluid won't separate from ether easily. At least according to erowid.

I can't post the link, but just search erowid for ether and it gives the reason why. So is butane a good substitute? swim looked for ether online, but it was a couple hundred dollars after shipping was included.

Last edited by Benga; 14-02-2009 at 16:33.
Old 14-02-2009, 02:09
Silver Member

Male from Portugal
DarkDead really adds to the discussion.DarkDead really adds to the discussion.DarkDead really adds to the discussion.DarkDead really adds to the discussion.DarkDead really adds to the discussion.DarkDead really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,105, Level: 5 Points: 1,105, Level: 5 Points: 1,105, Level: 5

^ Yes butane as many other non-polar solvents would work. Although it might not be the best alternative. Something less volatile that stays in liquid state at room temperature like dichloromethane or heptane would be better. Swiy can also try naptha but first read the information available on the forum about which are the best brands to buy.
Old 19-02-2009, 20:27

Male from United States

SWIM is going to try this. SWIM ordered 50 seeds and a small bottle of peppermint oil from online and just got them today. SWIM also ordered 3 15ml boston rounds and should get them this week. SWIM still needs to buy a lemon, a coffee grinder, naptha and everclear or 151. SWIM can't buy alcohol yet though because he is only 20.
Old 19-02-2009, 20:56
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Canada
Euphoric must mainline MedlineEuphoric must mainline MedlineEuphoric must mainline MedlineEuphoric must mainline MedlineEuphoric must mainline MedlineEuphoric must mainline MedlineEuphoric must mainline MedlineEuphoric must mainline MedlineEuphoric must mainline MedlineEuphoric must mainline MedlineEuphoric must mainline Medline
Points: 7,416, Level: 12 Points: 7,416, Level: 12 Points: 7,416, Level: 12
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

If you read the other LSH threads on the forum, it seems the jury is still out on whether or not the synthesis works, and if LSH won't turn into LSA... I recommend reading all the threads with LSH here before SWIY tries this. They will probably answer any synth questions anyway.
Old 20-02-2009, 01:26

Male from United States

Well SWIM figures he might as well try it and let everyone know how it goes. SWIM won't know whether it turns to LSH rather than staying LSA because SWIM has never done LSA before or any drug for that matter.
Old 20-02-2009, 01:56
Silver Member

Male

SWIM tried this synth over the past couple of days but it was done on old seeds and unfortunately they had lost all of their alkaloids and did not work at all. But some things to note if you do this: When evapping your alcohol solution, it will stink up most of the house, especially the room where you are evaporating it. So if you live with your parents or something make sure they are out for the day and that you have all the windows and doors open. Also the final alcohol solution tastes horrible and is hard to not gag for the next few minutes if you used rubbing acohol (100%) like SWIM used, so it might be worth diluting it with de-ionized water, or having something a chaser like a sip of kool-aid after.
Old 20-02-2009, 23:07
Silver Member

Male from United States
pistol pete is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 152, Level: 2 Points: 152, Level: 2 Points: 152, Level: 2
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipergts2207 View Post
Would butane work instead of lighter fluid? I'm pretty sure the stuff in lighter fluid won't separate from ether easily. At least according to erowid.

I can't post the link, but just search erowid for ether and it gives the reason why. So is butane a good substitute? swim looked for ether online, but it was a couple hundred dollars after shipping was included.
for one it "Starter Fluid" not lighter fluid, two: when erowid says that a person used an insufficient way to extract ether it usually means that they they used the freezing point aproach which is very ineffective. and weather the end product is pure ether or not the point is that its a much stronger non polar solvent than naphtha from lighter fluid or butane.
so the point of me posting that was showing you how to get a extremely reliable non polar solvent, not ether for huffing. thats why erowid posts it, because people intend on huffing it.

pistol pete added 7 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

also i may post a more detailed extraction ( this was only a post on a thread originally ) you can get an extremely pure form of LSA and the porblem with this tek, is that you cant make it TOO much more potent than this because only so much of LSA gunk will absorb in the alcohol. If you get is extremely pur you can get 14,000 seeds worth of lsa in a vial, and add pure crystal harmaline extracted from Syrian rue to make it MUCH MUCH more potent and more more visual all together.
you can really get an LSH tinticure as strong as LSD that way.

Last edited by pistol pete; 20-02-2009 at 23:07. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 22-02-2009, 04:07

Male from United States

Quote:
for one it "Starter Fluid" not lighter fluid, two: when erowid says that a person used an insufficient way to extract ether it usually means that they they used the freezing point aproach which is very ineffective. and weather the end product is pure ether or not the point is that its a much stronger non polar solvent than naphtha from lighter fluid or butane.
so the point of me posting that was showing you how to get a extremely reliable non polar solvent, not ether for huffing. thats why erowid posts it, because people intend on huffing it.

pistol pete added 7 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

also i may post a more detailed extraction ( this was only a post on a thread originally ) you can get an extremely pure form of LSA and the porblem with this tek, is that you cant make it TOO much more potent than this because only so much of LSA gunk will absorb in the alcohol. If you get is extremely pur you can get 14,000 seeds worth of lsa in a vial, and add pure crystal harmaline extracted from Syrian rue to make it MUCH MUCH more potent and more more visual all together.
you can really get an LSH tinticure as strong as LSD that way.
Any more details you can give would be great. I didn't know that it was on erowid for people wanting to huff ether. Was the 500 HBWR seeds a typo or not? Since people eating seeds usually eat around 5-7 HBWR seeds or 300-600 MG seeds a ratio of 50 HBWR or 3000 MG seems more correct than 500 or 3000.
Old 22-02-2009, 16:42
Silver Member

Male from United States

yea if you read about ether is about its medical values as an anestisia kinda deal back in the old days, or mostly about people huffing it as a short lasting hallucenogen, just like in fear and loathing. (not somthing i would try)
500 is more sufficient, you end up with less matter from hbwr than MG so 500 would fit better than my original 3,500
i acutally am sugestiong 14,000 seeds (real cheap if u buy in bulk) if you are willing to do a more advanced extraction
my goal with this is to get it lsd potent, the more the maryer
you can either have a 15ml bottle where you can take a full dropper, or just a drop that could fit on blotters. ( although once it drys out in converts back to LSA)

im not sure if you know anything about Syrian rue? (harmala)
syrain rue are seeds you can buy anywhere online (commonly used in ayahuasca)
EXTREMELY CHEAP
Harmala [Syrian rue] is an Moa- inhibiter it makes any psychedelic much more potent.
Swim took syrain rue and snorted 10 mg of 2cb which is normally a 4 hour Light Light trip, i tripped harder than snorting 40mg trip and it lasted 10 hours instead of 4

it makes LSA much more visual, last a little longer and the overal trip more LSD like

you can extract pure harmaline crystals from syrain rue easily and it wil only take 1 or 2 days. The crysals are extremly potent, like 40 to 50 mg for strong potenation, the crystals are also alchol soluble
so..
if you extract a pure form of LSA from 14,000 seeds and 12oz of syrian rue, you will have an extremely strong/extremely visual/ and easily disspensible soulution
you really will need only 1 drop on a subgar cube for a solid trip.
im writing up the tek for this, i will post it soon and send you the link.
Old 22-02-2009, 17:35
Silver Member

Male from Portugal
DarkDead really adds to the discussion.DarkDead really adds to the discussion.DarkDead really adds to the discussion.DarkDead really adds to the discussion.DarkDead really adds to the discussion.DarkDead really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,105, Level: 5 Points: 1,105, Level: 5 Points: 1,105, Level: 5

Quote:
im not sure if you know anything about Syrian rue? (harmala)
syrain rue are seeds you can buy anywhere online (commonly used in ayahuasca)
EXTREMELY CHEAP
Harmala [Syrian rue] is an Moa- inhibiter it makes any psychedelic much more potent.
Syrian rue, or more specifically it's two main alkaloids harmine and harmaline, won't make ANY psychedelic more potent for their MOAI proprieties. Just psychedelics that are degraded by MOA the monoamine neurotransmitters will be potentiated (i.e. salvinorin and THC won't be potentiated and they're considered psychedelics).

Taking syrian rue with LSA alkaloids is a dangerous mix that can lead to respiratory depression, coma and death by suffocation. Please read this thread: Combinations - Syrian Rue + Hawaiian Baby Woodrose
If swiy wants a LSD like vial I would advise him to stick just with LSH and try to concentrate it. Even LSH or LSA themselves can be dangerous in high doses due to vasoconstriction. Swiy should ingest some vasodilator like theobromine (present in cocoa thus also in chocolate) before dosing.

Post Quality Evaluations:
thanks for bringing up this point
Old 23-02-2009, 00:03
Silver Member

Male from United States

Alright well your traditional and the majority of the true hallucinogens will be strongly potenated by an MOAI inhibiter, i could of said "most" rather than any, but figured most people would get the point or research something a bit. yes THC is catigorized as a psychedelic but most people wouldn't think cannabis when i say psychedelic. Also thats not the subject matter,the point is it Does potenate LSH and LSA.
ive used the combination in WAY excess, LSH/LSA alone will give you vasoconstriction not as strong as with an MOAI but its still is there. a large dose of LSH is very possible to be deadly, im not suggesting for people to make this and take shots of it, im suggesting something i have done and i know works for me in a moderated and measured dose.
I do appreciate that you bring up the dangers of this, its true LSA and LSH can be dangerous, and mixing with an Moai just makes it more dangeroous. that is something i shouldn't of forgotten. but i also didnt say "hey heres how to make a safe bottle of LSH" of course this drug has risks, you can overdose by shooting smack but its still done everyday.
Old 23-02-2009, 03:51

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDead View Post
If swiy wants a LSD like vial I would advise him to stick just with LSH and try to concentrate it. Even LSH or LSA themselves can be dangerous in high doses due to vasoconstriction. Swiy should ingest some vasodilator like theobromine (present in cocoa thus also in chocolate) before dosing.
Yeah SWIM is planning on getting some 60% cocoa chocolate to eat about an hour after he takes the LSH. SWIM bought a bunch of stuff tonight including a coffee grinder, lemon, razor, foil, jars and butane.

SWIM wasn't sure what to get, pete, as far as starter fluid goes so SWIM figured he'd try it with some butane. Now SWIM just needs his boston rounds to arrive in the mail and his friend of a friend to get him the everclear. Getting the everclear is the only thing SWIM is worried about.
Old 23-02-2009, 04:31
Silver Member

Male

Quote:
you really will need only 1 drop on a subgar cube for a solid trip.
im writing up the tek for this, i will post it soon and send you the link.
Looking forward to it, SWIM would like to know what SWIY comes up with.
Old 23-02-2009, 21:50
Silver Member

Male from United States

butane will get the job done, swim has done it, ita just a little trickyer since its not room temp evaporated instantly and such. just lighter fluid with napatha is the absolute easyest way
Old 02-03-2009, 07:37

Male from United States

SWIM got some Bacardi 151 for the alcohol because SWIM couldn't get everclear. He'll be starting the process tomorrow because SWIM seems to have misplaced his coffee filters. SWIM won't be able to try the final product until spring break though which is in about 2 weeks.
Old 10-05-2010, 20:21
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from England
shroooom is a decent psychonaut.shroooom is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 128, Level: 1 Points: 128, Level: 1 Points: 128, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Quote:
yea if you read about ether is about its medical values as an anestisia kinda deal back in the old days, or mostly about people huffing it as a short lasting hallucenogen, just like in fear and loathing. (not somthing i would try)
500 is more sufficient, you end up with less matter from hbwr than MG so 500 would fit better than my original 3,500
i acutally am sugestiong 14,000 seeds (real cheap if u buy in bulk) if you are willing to do a more advanced extraction
my goal with this is to get it lsd potent, the more the maryer
you can either have a 15ml bottle where you can take a full dropper, or just a drop that could fit on blotters. ( although once it drys out in converts back to LSA).
500 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds in a 15ml vial = 33 seeds per ml. And you're saying you had 3-4 drops of this stuff? (90-120 seeds worth of dosage!) Something doesn't sound right, since most people usually never take more than 15 seeds in one go.

If your method really needs that much seeds to get a decent potency, it doesn't sound worth it! Waste of seeds! You must have gone wrong somewhere.
Old 13-05-2010, 23:26
Silver Member

Male from United States

first keep in mind swim did not write this as a tek it was a reply to another post on another thread. It was posted here by frogeye, if swim would have intended it to be a full thread he would have put more effort into writing it.
swim explained the extraction he did, and his plans for next time. swim had a sucessfull extraction but he could have definitely purified the lsa more first, and had plenty of room to dissolve more lsa into the solution. thats why swim talked about quadrupling the amount of seeds with out really explaining how to do so.

"I think that the 500 HBWS is too much, he probably ment 50."
haha 500 was a typo, swim ment 50, which still is off, 50 isnt enough.
swim did his extraction with morning glory seeds. and has had fluxuating experiences with HBWR so based on his experiences with it is how he would have gauged the dosage.

and as for dosage, swim didnt say 3 or 4 drops, 3 or 4 ml for a threshold to average dose. swim thinks the main confusion came from the 15ml part. swim miscaluclated that its more like a 4oz bottle of LSH. swim is sorry for any confusion, once again swim would put more time organizing information if he new the information would be more than a post on a thread.

Share this on:

Tags
butane extraction, chromatography, drug, drug harm, extraction, harmaline, harmine, lsa, lsa extraction, lsh, morning glory, morning glory seeds, overdose, promethazine, salvinorin, salvinorin a, solvent, starter fluid, syrian rue, tincture

» New Threads
how much weight have you lost...
Last post by Scloud90
17 Replies, 1,539 Views
The worst side effect of using???...
Last post by engineering8258
0 Replies, 1 Views
Dilaudid first attempts at snorting
Last post by DLHarrison
3 Replies, 179 Views
Study finds genetic links between...
Last post by Mindless