Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > LSD > LSD Discussions
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

LSD Discussions Discussions about LSD

View Poll Results: Is storing acid blotters in aluminium foil okay?
Yes 113 81.88%
No 25 18.12%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-02-2009, 04:56
Silver Member

Male
FrogEye is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 174, Level: 2 Points: 174, Level: 2 Points: 174, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Aluminium Foil or Not?

SWIM knows friends who store their LSD blotters in alfoil to keep out air, light and moisture, as not much can pass through the tight alfoil folds. It seems to keep perfectly well and seems to be just as strong when this is done. However i have read in numerous places that keeping a blotter in alfoil could cause a reaction with the acid.

Could someone confirm this? What do you people think? Could my friends experiences with there being no reaction be due to their acid being a different drug to LSD?

Is there somebody who could show the chemical reaction with the aluminum and LSD?
Old 03-02-2009, 05:08
Gold Member

Male from USA - New York
RaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline Medline
Points: 3,053, Level: 8 Points: 3,053, Level: 8 Points: 3,053, Level: 8
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Re: Alfoil or no alfoil

My raver friend has never had acid stored in aluminum foil long enough, a few months, to notice any reduction in effects, meaning there's a good possibility of there being no effect, or that my raver friend goes through acid too quickly to notice any changes in intensity.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:06
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.
Points: 1,920, Level: 6 Points: 1,920, Level: 6 Points: 1,920, Level: 6
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%
Re: Alfoil or no alfoil

SWIPA has always kept his blotter in wrapped in foil in the freezer. The longest he has had some stored like that was approx 2 weeks with no reduction in potency.

On the other hand he had a friend of his who had a vial at one point and time and once it was almost gone - maybe only 5-10 hits left he threw it underneath his couch where it sat for a little over a month. Well, a little over a month later he tells SWIPA about this and says there is no way it's going to be good anymore. SWIPA suggests that they try it anyway - whats to lose right? So they mix some water in with the remaining acid in the sweetbreath vial and divide it up between the two of them, feeling doubtful.

Ten minutes later they were already tripping and did so for 8 hours.

Last edited by PsychoActivist; 03-02-2009 at 08:19.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:18
Psychedelic Shepherdess

37 y/o Female from United Kingdom
Jatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%
Re: Aluminium Foil or Not?

I'm not sure why this has a poll, when it could simply have been added to the "How to store and Save LSD" thread here...

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...ighlight=store

The flamingo has stored LSD in aluminium foil for years (in the freezer) and it has always worked just fine
Old 04-02-2009, 08:13
Silver Member

Male
FrogEye is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 174, Level: 2 Points: 174, Level: 2 Points: 174, Level: 2
Re: Aluminium Foil or Not?

I put a poll because i looked through that thread and there was a lot of conflicting information about it, so i decided to make a new thread to get the maximum exposure and find out why there is misinformation about it.
Old 26-11-2010, 20:55
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
jmann is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 147, Level: 1 Points: 147, Level: 1 Points: 147, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
LSD in tinfoil good or bad?

Swim recently picked up three hits of LSD and has them in tinfoil in his freezer, swim was told that tinfoil and LSD are not a good mix because the LSD goes off of the blotter and onto the tinfoil, is this true? Swim has had 10-11 good hits of acid out of 50 and the good hits were on a sweet art in a sulifane, Swim used to get weak weak weak blotters in tinfoil and wants to make sure that the lsd he just got isnt going to go bad because he put it in tinfoil, please let swim know asap thank you.
Old 26-11-2010, 22:05
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute
Re: LSD in tinfoil good or bad?

Lick the tin-foil afterward if you're worried about it. I've heard the same thing but I don't know how true it is. My concern with putting it in the freezer is that moisture could occur when it is taken out and warms back up. I know moisture destorys LSD. I would say don't take them out of the freezer til you're ready to eat them.

From what I hear, cool, dark places are the best for storing LSD.
Old 27-11-2010, 00:08
Silver Member

Male from United States
Judo Johnny is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 206, Level: 2 Points: 206, Level: 2 Points: 206, Level: 2

swim agree with swimovingpictures, dont put it in the freezer. i believe that LSD by otto snow says that tinfoil actually reacts with the lsd and makes it degrade. i have also seen old film footage of ppl keeping it in tin foil so it's a bit of a grey area. swim recently bought 50 hits and wrapped them in a plastic bag, pushed out all the air and wrapped that bad in tin foil to keep out light. swim put this away in a sock drawer for safe keeping.

another thing swim has noticed is tolerance is a bitch, did swiy wait weeks in between doses? swim has found even a whole week doesnt return the trip to its optimal state
Old 27-11-2010, 00:25
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
jmann is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 147, Level: 1 Points: 147, Level: 1 Points: 147, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

well swim used to dose 6-7 hits every weekend and swim thinks it was either horrible lsd or it wasnt lsd at all, swim took two hits of some really good acid and tripped harder then he had ever imagined. Everytime swim did the 6 hits he would barley buzz and fall asleep bout 5-6 hrs after taking it. So swim thinks it was LSA or just bad lsd.
Old 28-11-2010, 18:56
Silver Member

Male from United States
Judo Johnny is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 206, Level: 2 Points: 206, Level: 2 Points: 206, Level: 2

i dont believe you can put LSA on blotter. hoffman said it was orally active at 2-5 milligrams. theres no way swiy can fit that on a blotter. it could have been really weak acid, or acid that got left out. is there any other opinions on the tinfoil thing? swim has convinced others that tin foil is bad, swim would just like to know he told others the right thing

Share this on:

Tags
aluminum foil, blotter, caution, cocaine, coke, drug, drugs, liquid acid, lsd, lsd storage, lysergic acid, mdma, meth, storing lsd, storing lsd in aluminum foil, storing mdma, storing medication, tin foil, tripping