Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > SOCIAL FORUMS > Social Forums > Drug culture > Multimedia
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Multimedia Discussion of music and video files in the file archive.

Old 20-01-2009, 23:54
Gold Member

37 y/o Male from United States
nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.
Points: 1,697, Level: 6 Points: 1,697, Level: 6 Points: 1,697, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
How to make Freebase Caffeine

A new entry has been added to File Archive

Description:
Found this video linked to on a random blog - thought some people might find it interesting - and probably could improve on the tek.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit How to make Freebase Caffeine
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Post Quality Evaluations:
great find, increadibly interesting!
Old 21-01-2009, 00:52
Banned

28 y/o Male
chillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 27,071, Level: 23 Points: 27,071, Level: 23 Points: 27,071, Level: 23
Re: How to make Freebase Caffeine

I know this is off topic but I thought palladium members couldn't add files to the file archive? How did you go about doing this?
Old 27-01-2009, 08:29
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Japan
Benga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12
Freebase coffee : "black magic"

A new entry has been added to File Archive

Description:
there's reason in the madness
(description, pasted from http://www.rtfa.net/tag/freebase-caffeine )
there’s this guy from Vancouver, who has created a Jonathan Swift-esque Modest Proposal, of sorts. Essentially, our Vancouver Videographer has created a tutorial that illustrates how to take plain coffee, combine it with a household cleanser, and end up with a super-pure, smokable form of caffeine. Essentially, his challenge to policymakers is this: criminalize coffee. Naturally, after coffee is criminalized will inevitably come the next food that can be purified, and so on… This is the argument of absurdity (reductio ad absurdum); how ridiculous could we theoretically make policy before policy has become too absurd to take seriously?

Some people will doubtless be shocked that the Vancouver Videographer suggests selling it on the school playground with the name “black magic,” but he insists that it must be sold with the disclaimer that it is legal to sell. Of course, anyone who is shocked by the suggestion is clearly missing the point of the video. In A Modest Proposal, Swift never advocated for cannibalism, and he would probably have been disgusted if people actually ate the children as a result of his proposal. On the contrary, people ought to be shocked by what is currently criminalized.

Personally, I love this message, but I’m not about to freebase some coffee. I would suggest that a more direct route to smokable caffeine would be to purchase chemically pure caffeine, rather than using the coffee method depicted in the video. Although this does have me thinking about some possibilities, let me reiterate: making freebase caffeine isn’t the point of the video.

I’d venture that all anyone really needs to hear are the words “freebase caffeine” and they are less than an hour from actually making it a reality. The knowledge is already out there, and a video tutorial isn’t a necessary step to making your own freebase caffeine. Any process that can be explained in 120 seconds is childishly simple, so it’s not like this video is the groundbreaking source of some “great new technique.”

What is groundbreaking, however, is the suggestion that we could criminalize everything simply by showing how easy it is to transform it into a “scary form.” Hot peppers, for example, are well known for their accompanying endorphin rush - perhaps peppers aren’t too far behind coffee? In fact, someone could just walk down the aisles of a supermarket and identify which products, fruits, and vegetables have any conceivable potential for becoming “scarier.” Why not create an act stipulating that nothing, whatsoever, can be sold in a store unless it has first been confirmed that it could never be made into a scary form?

Because it is absurd.

If it is plain to see why this line of reasoning is absurd, then we need to work backwards to figure out where this absurd line of reasoning began, and then remedy the situation so that it is no longer absurd.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Freebase coffee : "black magic"

Last edited by Benga; 26-05-2009 at 22:52. Reason: source mentioned (thanks for pointing this out )
Old 29-01-2009, 19:46
Gold Member

37 y/o Male from United States
nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.
Points: 1,697, Level: 6 Points: 1,697, Level: 6 Points: 1,697, Level: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillinwill View Post
I know this is off topic but I thought palladium members couldn't add files to the file archive? How did you go about doing this?
I have no idea - I just kind of did it.

I went to the Video tab at the top of the page - clicked on the TEK section and then uploaded the content.

The link seemed to go into the Euphoric Mind - I posted in the Chat section asking if I'd done it wrong cause I'd never uploaded video before.

Seems I not only did it wrong, but I also wasn't supposed to be able to do it at all.

It looks like Benga has uploaded the story as well:

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/loc....php?catid=126
Old 29-01-2009, 20:19
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

45 y/o Male from Netherlands
Aminator is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1

The brown crud in that video is no freebase caffeine. I once extracted that from caffeine pills just for fun, and it's a fine white powder that runs on foil like Ben Johnson.

And it's no crack substitute, it doesn't get you high, only awake. Too much and just you get jittery with racing heart and all, not pleasant.

My cat used it all up to make her smack last longer, it's the perfect cut for foil smokers. The only type she knows that makes it run longer (+40% = twice as many hits) without diluting the taste too much (similarly bitter), or making the last few drops burn in one spot (like paracetamol does).
Old 19-02-2009, 20:59
Silver Member

Male from United States
dr. swim is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 138, Level: 1 Points: 138, Level: 1 Points: 138, Level: 1

Quote:
And it's no crack substitute, it doesn't get you high, only awake. Too much and just you get jittery with racing heart and all, not pleasant.
Some people do get mild euphoria from caffeine. You can't deny that...
Old 17-04-2009, 18:28

25 y/o Female
blipblop is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 196, Level: 2 Points: 196, Level: 2 Points: 196, Level: 2
My comments and rating on this entry...

Comment:

Interesting...

To check this out, and rate it or add your own comments, visit How to make Freebase Caffeine.
Old 25-05-2009, 07:41

Male
timothy is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1

Just buy the stuff. I've seen it go for less than $10 for 100grams (equivalent to 1,000 cup of coffee) on the net.
Old 15-09-2009, 20:12

Male
vancouver.pix is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1

Hello, Benga. I'm the originator of the caffeine freebase video, almost a year ago, and posted originally on YouTube. Out of all the reaction I've seen online, I must say that you got the point fairly well. Indeed, I also think that all drugs should be legal, and that people have the innate right to change their consciousness as they see fit. I've reposted the video on my YouTube page again, but in slightly higher quality this time. The original clip was shot at 640x480 pixels resolution. Anyone is free to use it in any way whatsoever, including money-making or mockery. The only reason I opened an account here was to reply to your intelligent and humourous remarks, and may close this account now that I've left my comments for you. People may comment or contact me via my various video and picture sites. What a pity that most onliners don't quite meet up to the standard of smart, black humour... All the best. Bye
Old 15-09-2009, 21:08

23 y/o Male from Sweden
oros should review received reputation comments.
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

To be honest i don't think it is freebase, and i think it is the ammonia that is causing the feeling of being high. I've tried it and got some "pure caffeine".
I smoked it in a hookah, which i knew already when i started it that it was a bad idea since caffeine and NH3 will stay in the water and i got no feeling at all.
If you want to get high that way, just sniff the fumes from a ammonia bottle (and it will hurt) XD

please do not tell people to snif ammonia
Old 15-09-2009, 23:09

Male
vancouver.pix is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1

Read up on some chemistry; caffeine is freebaseable. There are many routes of ingestion for caffeine, alkaloids in general, and for many other drugs. I certainly would not do anything so foolish as to deliberately inhale ammonia fumes. Science is fun. Chemistry offers better living, if intelligently applied.

Very mature and informed reply. Nice!
Old 16-09-2009, 03:19
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
ninjaned is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 225, Level: 2 Points: 225, Level: 2 Points: 225, Level: 2

Quote:
Read up on some chemistry; caffeine is freebaseable. There are many routes of ingestion for caffeine, alkaloids in general, and for many other drugs. I certainly would not do anything so foolish as to deliberately inhale ammonia fumes. Science is fun. Chemistry offers better living, if intelligently applied.
you will go far on this forum lol.
Old 23-12-2009, 02:32

56 y/o Male
chefjoe7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1

Comment:

Very interesting concept, legal kiddy crack. Sounds like a fairly safe super "pick-me-up". Bravo!!

To check this out, and rate it or add your own comments, visit How to make Freebase Caffeine.
Old 30-12-2009, 14:56

31 y/o Male
Mr. SunSpark is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1

The thread was started back in 2005 ... that's ages past. Does anyone have new or recent information about using caffeine powder to smoke/freebase?
Links to blogs or videos on youtube (other video sites) would be really helpful. I'm sure people have tried to go a long way with caffeine since 2005.
Old 03-06-2010, 09:52

38 y/o Male from Greece
fete is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Comment:

Share this on:

Tags
ammonia, caffeine, caffeine freebase, coffee, drug, drugs, drugs forum, ethylphenidate, freebase caffeine, freebasing, move to caffeine forum, new drug, snorting drugs, vaporize