Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing discussion
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing discussion What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 16-01-2009, 01:09

Male
Vexr83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Nutmeg false postive?

OK first off swim knows that nutmeg has bit of a bad rep but swim is on probation and dosnt know where els to turn. Swim was thinking of trying DXM but concerned of a false positive.

If anyone knows if nutmeg can cause a false positive plz tell Swim. That or a better alternative. (swim would just get trashed but not 21 yet)
Old 16-01-2009, 01:21
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.
Points: 1,920, Level: 6 Points: 1,920, Level: 6 Points: 1,920, Level: 6
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%
Re: Nutmeg false postive?

SWIPA is can't say for sure that it won't cause a false positive but it is highly unlikely and he has never heard of it.

Nutmeg? Come on man... Surely SWIY can find something better than that. Nutmeg can be very unpleasant. SWIPA has never really heard any positive Nutmeg stories. There are tons of legal psychoactive herbs available through the internet. Why not start there? SWIPA has heard that Kratom could possibly cause a false positive but this is not confirmed. On top of that there are tons more. Kava... Thats legal here in the states and it doesn't even have to be ordered. It's sold at health food stores. Kanna is another though it probably would have to be ordered.

Don't stop at Nutmeg man, cause from all that I have read and heard, it's really not worth it. I would recommend doing some more searching before setting your heart on Nutmeg.
Old 16-01-2009, 06:58
Silver Member

Male from Zimbabwe
0ctavarium is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 143, Level: 1 Points: 143, Level: 1 Points: 143, Level: 1

What kind of high do you want?

Salvia for tripping out of your mind
Kava or other stuff like that for relaxation
Old 16-01-2009, 09:45

Male
Vexr83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1

To swim's first reply:
I am very curious of nutmeg cuz while having read bad stories iv also read amazing ones (swim has a strong stomach if that helps)

to second reply: salva is a illigal where swim is at and kava well hmm swim dono is it any good? or just calms you down? id have to go out of my way to some random health store i think to get it.

Swim found this bit of information on nutmeg
" Itís active oil contains myristicin and elemicin. These are psychotropic chemicals that are broken down to compounds similar to amphetamines "

Now that kinda sounds like nutmeg would cause a false pos but at the same time swim isnt sure cuzz wouldnt it also is your body making it and it says similar...not the same...
Old 07-08-2010, 09:55
Banned

Male from United States
Cold Assassin is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexr83 View Post
To swim's first reply:
I am very curious of nutmeg cuz while having read bad stories iv also read amazing ones (swim has a strong stomach if that helps)

to second reply: salva is a illigal where swim is at and kava well hmm swim dono is it any good? or just calms you down? id have to go out of my way to some random health store i think to get it.

Swim found this bit of information on nutmeg
" Itís active oil contains myristicin and elemicin. These are psychotropic chemicals that are broken down to compounds similar to amphetamines "

Now that kinda sounds like nutmeg would cause a false pos but at the same time swim isnt sure cuzz wouldnt it also is your body making it and it says similar...not the same...
Swim doesn't understand why nutmeg has such a bad rep, and he will tell you his insight on the substance. He has done it 3 times, and it only worked the last time. The first two times swim did nutmeg he took 11 capsules full of ground nutmeg, whih had no effect on him other than a raise in body temp (which felt nice and relaxing). The third time, he poured 2 tablespoons of it right in his mouth and washed it down with water. He didn't mind the taste. He went to bed and fell asleep. He woke up 6 hours later trippin balls. He saw mainly green and pinkish swirls and things floating above him in the air. It was a really fun experience. He was tired the followig day, but didn't have any hangover or anything like that.

Swim recommends trying it a few times. Don't be impatient - it probably won't work the first time. But now swim loves it and intends to do it again soon.

Have fun and don't forget to stay hydrated
Old 10-08-2010, 01:14
Titanium Member

Male from United States
69Ron must mainline Medline69Ron must mainline Medline69Ron must mainline Medline69Ron must mainline Medline69Ron must mainline Medline69Ron must mainline Medline69Ron must mainline Medline69Ron must mainline Medline69Ron must mainline Medline69Ron must mainline Medline69Ron must mainline Medline
Points: 3,508, Level: 8 Points: 3,508, Level: 8 Points: 3,508, Level: 8
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

Try using nutmeg oil instead. It’s much better. You can put an active dose of 1 ml in 1 small capsule. Dosage ranges for average potency nutmeg essential oil are 1 ml (light dose) to 5 ml (very heavy dose). Like nutmeg powder and nuts, the oil does vary in active contents, but not as much, and it’s way less toxic with less side effects.

SWIM likes it quite a bit, finding nutmeg essential oil as enjoyable as LSD. The only down side being it lasts for 36 hours.

The oil is better than the nuts for many reasons I’ve gone into in other threads. If you like the nuts, you’ll love nutmeg oil.
Old 24-08-2010, 06:31
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

34 y/o Male from United States
Heartless Assassin is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1

Nutmeg does not cause a false positive. Swim loves it, and has never had a bad time on it. Swim doesn't understand all the hate...

Share this on:

Tags
drug, drug testing, drugs, essential amphetamines, myristicin, nutmeg, probation