Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Opiates & Opioids Opiates & Opioids.

Old 16-01-2009, 00:54
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

64 y/o Male
zanyox should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
So my freind here...

Oh Lawd i iznt really 58? oh wells

Ok, so anyways, theres this friend i have, who has this so called freind(who really knows what freinds are anyways)that wants to take some of his *legally* prescribed vicodin. But see, this freind, of a freinds freind, doesnt want to end up on the bathroom floor dead. So he asked his freind, who asked thier friend, who just so happens to be my freind, and so he asked me, and so im asking YOU.

He wants to know, that if he takes *two* oxycodone pills, which happen to be 7.5mg;s each, if he will get any bad effects or possibly die of overdose. And frankly, we dont want none of that dying thing around here. So what would his best choice of action be in this situation?

Thanks for teh help gais.
Old 16-01-2009, 01:03
Banned

Male
fnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medline
Points: 6,830, Level: 12 Points: 6,830, Level: 12 Points: 6,830, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: So my freind here...

You will not die,you might feel some mild nausea. Thanks for following the rules here this time. seeing as youll be using these analy,you shouldent need to worry about preloading on an antacid to potentate effects.
Old 16-01-2009, 01:10
Palladium Member

32 y/o Male from United States
PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.
Points: 1,889, Level: 6 Points: 1,889, Level: 6 Points: 1,889, Level: 6
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

15 mg's is hardly enough to overdose. At most it may cause some nausea/stomach discomfort. Why not just take them as prescribed? Whats wrong with one? If your friends friends friend really insists on taking two or more and is that concerned he could play it safe and just take one, wait about an hour or more, see how he feels, and if he feels okay then take another.

Now assuming that the anal use tag is there for a reason and not just to be cute. Hydrocodone has a rather high bioavailability when taken orally especially in comparison to other Opiods/ates so SWIM doesn't think plugging would produce much stronger effects. However some people plug pills such as these due to the Acetaminophen content. Supposedly it is less damaging to the liver when plugged. This is something SWIM is unsure of.

If one were to plug Hydrocodone or any pill for that matter the best way is by crushing the pill up into powder, mixing it with water and then using an oral syringe to inject the fluid into their ass.

SWIM believes there is a slight increase in bioavailability for Hydrocodone - He knows there is a tremendous increase for other opiates such as Morphine or any Morphine derivitaive so when using any drug anally it is smart to start off with approx. half of ones usual dosage.
Old 16-01-2009, 01:19

64 y/o Male
zanyox should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

yo you guys are fucking hilarious. im totally gonna tell my freind to use an ass-syringe.

But thanks for the info anyways, guess he wont end up on the bathroom floor.

Post Quality Evaluations:
You'd be surprised how many people use drugs anally and if you put something smartassy in your thread title like that then expect to get a smartass answer.
Old 16-01-2009, 01:43
Palladium Member

32 y/o Male from United States
PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.
Points: 1,889, Level: 6 Points: 1,889, Level: 6 Points: 1,889, Level: 6
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Regardless of your approach, I gave you a serious answer. I will say it is very hard to take you seriously when you don't seem to take us or this site seriously. Now I'm not trying to be an ass or anything but I almost didn't even bother responding to your post. So I am just telling you that if you expect to get reasonable responses with accurate information from anyone here, you may want to tweak your approach some.
Old 17-01-2009, 21:07
Silver Member

42 y/o Male from United States
MEKONE is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 116, Level: 1 Points: 116, Level: 1 Points: 116, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoActivist View Post
I am just telling you that if you expect to get reasonable responses with accurate information from anyone here, you may want to tweak your approach some.
It sounds like if that friend's friend,friend dosn't have much experience with opiates and really dosn't know what they may be getting into.The original posters friend needs to realize that a certin amount of Acetaminophen daily will destroy the liver,so analy they will be trying to bypass the liver as not to damage it.
Old 19-02-2009, 04:04

Male from United States
someone111 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 201, Level: 2 Points: 201, Level: 2 Points: 201, Level: 2

swim is thinking about plugging some hydrocodone but doesnt want to waste the time if its just a small increase..... swim hates having to do CWE everytime he does hydrocodone because it takes around 65mg to have a nice buzz..... so if this plugging thing takes less hydro and the APAP is less damaging to the liver when taken up the anal.. swim is ready to take some hydro up the ass =D........ swim would greatly appreciate quick responses as he wants to do the hydros in a few...... thanks

Share this on:

Tags
dose advice, drugs, opiates, oxycodone, rectal administration