Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug combinations
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug combinations About mixing drugs.

Old 07-01-2009, 04:18

27 y/o Female
Fish21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Oxy Xanax and Vodka

I tried the search function and didn't see anything that related completely. Forgive me if this is in the wrong place.

One of my dearest friends, whom which has never done a drug in her life, recently met up with some guy she found online (yep, I lectured her about that one...) and they ended up doing a bar and a half of xanax, snorted 45mgs worth of oxy, and had 4 shots of vodka over the course of the night.

After the last shot she laid on the bed and tried to play a video game, and that's the last thing she remembers, says it was about midnight.
She remembers nothing but occasional segments which she claims thought were dreams. When she woke up the next afternoon her new "friend" told her they had showered together and done all kinds of stuff, but she remembers none of it. (she woke up naked and had damp hair, so he wasn't BSing her...). And according to this guy apparently she actually went to sleep at 5:00am, so this is a good 5 hour gap she can't recall.

Is this typical for the combination as aforementioned?

I think she was date raped. She said she did not pour the last shot of vodka she took and it was about 10 mins after that she blacked out, but she had also done 2 lines of oxy just prior to the black out too...

Oh, she thinks I should mention she also had a full rockstar energy drink too if it makes a difference.
It's been a couple days and she still feels woozy/hungover and not much of an appetite. That normal too?

Would like to hear about your experiences with the combination or similar combination to see if they may relate.
Thanks
Old 07-02-2009, 07:04
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United States
Mr. Mcneal is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 78, Level: 1 Points: 78, Level: 1 Points: 78, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Re: Oxy Xanax and Vodka

swim has mixed xanax and opiates too many times... and what swiy is describing sounds like a pretty typical experience. Xanax is notorious for causing short term memory loss, sometimes to the extent that swim forgets what he was saying halfway through a sentence and has to start over

Mr. Mcneal added 4 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish21 View Post
they ended up doing a bar and a half of xanax, snorted 45mgs worth of oxy, and had 4 shots of vodka over the course of the night.

(she woke up naked and had damp hair, so he wasn't BSing her...).
swim once took almost exactly this combination and woke up 6 hours later in the stream behind his house, soaking wet, with a gash on his head and a minor concussion, must have been a good time though...

Last edited by Mr. Mcneal; 07-02-2009 at 07:04. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-02-2009, 07:08

Male from USA - Illinois
RX420 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 293, Level: 2 Points: 293, Level: 2 Points: 293, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

my dog must have a super high tolerance cuz he can mix oxy and many diff benzos with alcy and be straight. my dog would never drive or try to do anything that involves a lot of mind work, but someone with no tolerance is asking for trouble.

when my dog was first prescribed benzos and oxy that shit would knock him on his ass. so my dog assumes it would be easy to take advtange of someone with zero tolerance.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:51

Male
Regaining_My_Soul is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

that's not a good combination.
can cause major cns depression....
Old 08-02-2009, 14:58
Silver Member

33 y/o Female from Scotland
msmogadon is on the way upmsmogadon is on the way upmsmogadon is on the way upmsmogadon is on the way up
Points: 372, Level: 3 Points: 372, Level: 3 Points: 372, Level: 3

Even the Xanax and vodka combo without the Oxy could cause a blackout. It has happened to SWIM a few times and has lead her to sleep with someone that she normally would not have.
SWIM knows this person took advantage of the state she was in, however, SWIM couldn't say she was raped as SWIM felt she got herself into that situation.
SWIM didn't learn from her experience as it happened again!! (with the same man)
Hopefully your friend will learn from this experience
SWIM wouldn't be surprised if it is the thought of what happened that is making your friend feel ill.
Old 12-02-2009, 19:24
Silver Member

Male from United States
AddyCrazy is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 180, Level: 2 Points: 180, Level: 2 Points: 180, Level: 2
Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5%

This is old but ones rule is NEVER EVER EVER mix benzos with alcohol. One feels there is way too much a risk for the actual reward. One also has to be very careful when mixing downers like benzos and opiates and to start out low. While SWIY's friend got themselves into that the slimeball guy definitely did take advantages of her

Share this on:

Tags
alcohol, alcohol combinations, alprazolam, alprazolam combinations, benzos, date rape, oxycodone, oxycodone combinations, snorting, vodka, xanax

» New Threads
Prescribed Klonopin 1mg 3x a...
Last post by alienhunter
2 Replies, 65 Views
10 days baby!!
Last post by Dawn Godess
7 Replies, 137 Views
Kanna and list of herbs..
Last post by Castillo1
15 Replies, 352 Views
Is LSD worth it?
Last post by Beta