Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug combinations
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug combinations About mixing drugs.

Old 04-12-2008, 23:34
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

25 y/o Male
Ragster is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Mixing Adderall and Clonazepam

I'm a newcomer to these forums, so be easy on me. I was curious as to the effects of mixing adderall and Clonazepam. Is it a bad idea, is it pointless or does it cause a more intense high?
Old 05-12-2008, 00:24

25 y/o Male
Ragster is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
Re: Mixing Adderall and Clonazepam

SWIM is curious as to what a couple of clonazepam and a beer would do then.

Ragster added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

Swim is also curious as to what a couple of Clonazepam and one beer would do, perhaps intensify the "moment"?

Ragster added 1 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Swim is also curious as to what a couple of Clonazepam and one beer would do, perhaps intensify the "moment"?

Ragster added 22 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

What if SWIM wanted to try Clonazepam and Concerta together? Also, SWIM isn't sure of the Concerta pill dosages, all it says on the pill is alza 36.

Last edited by Ragster; 05-12-2008 at 00:24. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-12-2008, 05:06

25 y/o Male from United States
Felix Guattari probably knows what they are talking about.Felix Guattari probably knows what they are talking about.Felix Guattari probably knows what they are talking about.Felix Guattari probably knows what they are talking about.Felix Guattari probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 557, Level: 3 Points: 557, Level: 3 Points: 557, Level: 3

alza 36 is 36 mg of methylphenidate in an extra-long time release form (check out the technology behind it, as its kinda neat). Commenting on the appropriateness of dosages is almost pointless, as tolerance and neurochemistry make a big difference (SWiM would feel rather little from 36 mg). Generally, however, as long as one is careful, a small dose of a benzo with methylphenidate can be a good thing.

If SWiY is a stimulant virgin or at least somewhat stim. naive (i.e., is fairly new and inexperienced with such things), 36 mg will likely leave you feeling pretty good. Unless there's a marked amount of unpleasant anxiety present, I'd leave out the benzos. But keep them on hand in case there's an issue. If you do take benzos with methylphenidate, just don't let SWiY's dosages of each get much higher than they usually are alone. Frequent failure to do so is a big part of the reason speedballs have such a rep of being dangerous.

Unless you're experienced with the ins and outs of downers
and combinations thereof (and I assume SWiY is not, as they asked the question), or falling asleep really fast with a hint of life-threatening danger is SWiY's idea of a good time, in SWiM's experience benzos + alcohol is just not really a good idea to mess around with.
Old 11-12-2008, 13:22

Male
mykeamine is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1

When swim got his molars removed was (ironically) the same time swim discovered his speedy love - adderall.

so swim's head was speedballin' everyday for two weeks off ty3s and adderall. swim said it felt—with teh right dosage of each—like a light mdma trip.
Old 11-12-2008, 13:40

38 y/o Male
chemeng is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Ahh The Clonies, let me say 1 thing, with alchahol no worries my end, i take up to 6mg combined with other benzos and wow good. But each person reacts dirrerent i suppose. Reasearch is best when wanting to know about combos, thats why i started one. Anyway Cheers to all.
Old 11-12-2008, 23:12

40 y/o Male
e4rolls is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1

Every time SWIM mixes benzo's with alcohol, he gets really messed up: slurred speech, dizziness, clumzy. SWIM soon gets really sleepy and has to pass out before he gets sick. That combination kinda sucks for SWIM.

SWIM thinks benzo's are kinda lame for recreational use.
Also, useing benzo's in combination with methylphenidate or amphetamine is counterproductive to getting a buzz. SWIM says that stimulants are less noticable when on benzo's.
Alcohol and stimulants is also pretty lame because the more SWIY drinks, the more the need to keep dosing with more stims. Alcohol quickly overpowers methylphenidate and dexamphetamine.
SWIM recalls that benzo's (in moderate doses) are great in combination with cocaine though.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Accurate, useful, and provides extra information. Great post.
Old 14-01-2009, 05:28
Silver Member

26 y/o Female
lucy in the sky is an unknown quantity at this point

there's no point in combining them because adderall is an upper and klonopin a downer so when combined they neutralize each other.
Old 15-01-2009, 04:20
Silver Member

Female from United States
static_vodka_420 is a decent psychonaut.static_vodka_420 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 194, Level: 2 Points: 194, Level: 2 Points: 194, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragster View Post
I'm a newcomer to these forums, so be easy on me. I was curious as to the effects of mixing adderall and Clonazepam. Is it a bad idea, is it pointless or does it cause a more intense high?
swim says it all depends on dosage

he says

1. if small amounts of clonazepam are ingested throughout the dexam buzz then it adds a calmness to the buzz leading to an even greater level of sociability it takes away all of the negative efects of amphetamines in this way and adds a little to the buzz however it is somewhat of a waste if one is looking to get plastered onn the clonazepam as the aderall will not allow it

2. if swit takes clonazepam at the end/crash of the adderall buzz.. then swim will have no problem sleeping or coming down /and it gives him a decent buzz to go from up to down like that swim thinks benzos are a necessityy after a stimulant binge

3. if swiy takes an immense dose of clonazepam(for swim around 15mg due to his tolerance) in the midst of the adderall buzz one will attain the classic benzo buzz with the added bonus of not falling a sleep and still being sociable but not stupid

swim was once pescribed this combo
60mg adderall xr once daily along with 10mg dexedrine once a day and 1 1mg clonazepam every 4-6 hours so he doubts thats its essentially dangerous but still advises caution

good, detailed response to the OP
Old 29-01-2009, 22:42

Male from USA - Illinois
RX420 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 293, Level: 2 Points: 293, Level: 2 Points: 293, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

swim was recently prescribed 20mg xrs and 1 mg klonopins. Swim personally finds kpins much more soothing than other benzos.

He is somewhat nervous to take the adderall without a benzo because of swims well known anxiety probs.

it doesnt seem too odd for both to be precribed together. but i could see how it could lead to abuse and maybe harder to obtain the rx.

Last edited by Alfa; 30-01-2009 at 00:45.
Old 12-09-2009, 22:42

Male from United States
WaggyRock should review received reputation comments.
Points: 71, Level: 1 Points: 71, Level: 1 Points: 71, Level: 1

benzos & booze is a big no no imo.

SWIM consumed about 6 beers & then ate 1 mg of Alrpazolam. Next thing you know SWIM woke up, looked around and said "da fuck?!"

You get the idea. lol
Old 13-09-2009, 01:52
Silver Member

Male from Switzerland
MisterV is captain of the psychonauts.MisterV is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 209, Level: 2 Points: 209, Level: 2 Points: 209, Level: 2

SWIM only uses benzos to come down from the uppers and sleep. He had never any problems with it.
Old 16-11-2009, 06:27
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from Earth
This is bat country is a decent psychonaut.This is bat country is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 120, Level: 1 Points: 120, Level: 1 Points: 120, Level: 1

Moderation, moderation.

When it comes to benzos and booze, SWIM suggests tilting the scale in favor of the booze over the benzos. SWIM's personal experience of drinking a pint of jager and taking a forgotten number of pills, but only the ones he had on him (~2mg xan and ~4mg k).

He's still alive and likes the adderall.clonazepam combo- it makes him social at 2mg klono+30(parachuted)+30(cap) xr, keeps him going through the day, and puts him in a decent mood- great chats with customers and so on without being obviously influenced by medications. Always keep another klono on you though because if you're at work while this is going on and someone sets you off, the amp isn't gonna help your mood any. That goes for any situation though- it's never a bad thing to have an extra couple benzos with you on stims in case you start raging.

Last edited by This is bat country; 16-11-2009 at 06:28. Reason: xrs aren't tabs. I'm dumb
Old 17-11-2009, 01:10
Gold Finger

33 y/o Female from United States
chibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,420, Level: 7 Points: 2,420, Level: 7 Points: 2,420, Level: 7
Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragster View Post
1. It's not a dangerous idea.

2. It might not be pointless, either.

3. But it certainly won't cause a more intense high.

Benzos can be helpful in taking some of the edge (irritability, paranoia) off stimulants. Possibly add a mood boost as well. Depends on what clonazepam does to the person, subjectively. If it makes one drowsy and lazy, then it would antagonize the effects of the amphetamines. If it's more of a peppy chill feeling, it could be a good addition.
Old 17-11-2009, 02:47
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from Earth
This is bat country is a decent psychonaut.This is bat country is a decent psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaggyRock View Post
benzos & booze is a big no no imo.

SWIM consumed about 6 beers & then ate 1 mg of Alrpazolam. Next thing you know SWIM woke up, looked around and said "da fuck?!"

You get the idea. lol
Personal experience- SWIM used to pop 6mg of klon and drink hard liquor like a fish and then drive home without any problems several times a week. And I'm not exaggerating to sound like a badass, He's lucky to be alive without probation or no drivers license,

Outgrew that behavior. Back to SWIY- if you had taken .5 ally and 3 beers it would have been totally different in all likeliness.

edit: to whoever added that reputation, a) remember SWIY and SWIM, b) read the part of the post where it says "lucky to be alive", and c) "Outgrew that behavior". Of course it's a bad idea. It was meant to illustrate the dramatic differences in tolerance and dosages between individuals and how very few combos are guaranteed to be dangerous, not encourage what was very irresponsible behavior on SWIMs part. If you want to cry more about it, I suggest going to some MADD meetings instead of coming to a forum that has what many people would find to be bad ideas and irresponsible behaviors.

Incredibly irresponsible behaviour! Not only did you endanger yourself but others too
Honesty and a warning for others from dangerous behavior.

Last edited by This is bat country; 18-11-2009 at 06:47. Reason: stupid reputation without discussion
Old 18-11-2009, 03:13
Gold Finger

33 y/o Female from United States
chibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,420, Level: 7 Points: 2,420, Level: 7 Points: 2,420, Level: 7
Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by This is bat country View Post
Personal experience- SWIM used to pop 6mg of klon and drink hard liquor like a fish and then drive home without any problems several times a week. And I'm not exaggerating to sound like a badass, He's lucky to be alive without probation or no drivers license,
This is a good example of differences in tolerance. Some people would die under those circumstances, before they even opened a car door. SWIY's lucky to not be in status epilepticus.
Old 18-11-2009, 06:57
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibi curmudgeon View Post
This is a good example of differences in tolerance. Some people would die under those circumstances, before they even opened a car door. SWIY's lucky to not be in status epilepticus.
SWIM is lucky to be a lot of things. Benzos are a scary drug, especially in combination with alcohol. In SWIM's experience, he felt a combination of euphoria and stimulation (which could have been controlled mania), motor control was only slightly impaired (if at all- paradoxical drug effects seem to occur frequently with swim however) at medium-high doses of both, but his personality would change so drastically that it bore no recognition to SWIM. Other than lowered inhibitions, the changes were atypical of benzo overdose or abuse (i.e. no paranoia, no aggressiveness, nothing of the sort- SWIM2 even had his own set of friends because he would go to certain spots during his manifestations). It was like SWIM was sitting on a couch in his mind while SWIM2 took the wheel. It's inexplicable, it's definitely a miracle of some sort, and now SWIM only uses benzos for occasional amp crashes because the thought of taking more than 2 or 3 mgs of kpin or a couple valium terrifies him for anything other than a bad comedown.
Old 10-03-2010, 21:21

Male
VibeTribesman is an unknown quantity at this point

A friend of a friend ate 30mg time release capsules adderall at 7 30 this morning. Then, at about 2:30 he ate 2 mg of klonopin. It is now 4:15 and he seems fine.

The time gap could be corrupting the experiment, but I think they would probably be fine as long as you don't take too much of either.

Don't take this as a total source of your information. Don't want someone ODing because I'm wrong.
Old 13-03-2010, 20:43

24 y/o Male from United States
brandon561 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 411, Level: 3 Points: 411, Level: 3 Points: 411, Level: 3

Swim is prescribed 20mg adderall once a day along with 1mg alprazolam(xanax) twice a day. The benzo works very well when one is trying to go to sleep hours after taking the adderall. swim is still very new to stimulants though, he's most familiar with benzos and other downers.
Old 12-01-2011, 00:04

23 y/o Female from United States
toucan is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by e4rolls View Post
SWIM thinks benzo's are kinda lame for recreational use.
Also, useing benzo's in combination with methylphenidate or amphetamine is counterproductive to getting a buzz. SWIM says that stimulants are less noticable when on benzo's.
Alcohol and stimulants is also pretty lame because the more SWIY drinks, the more the need to keep dosing with more stims. Alcohol quickly overpowers methylphenidate and dexamphetamine.
SWIM recalls that benzo's (in moderate doses) are great in combination with cocaine though.
SWIM agrees with these tips on this combo, and mostly refuses to call this combo any sort of high at all. Adderall on top of Clonazepam will not keep you anywhere close to on the ball throughout the stumbling of the benzo's, and Clonazepam on top of Adderall will only dull the effects of the stimulants. SWIY will find a weird sort of grumpy middle-ground, where nothing particularly good or interesting is happening.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:43
Silver Member

33 y/o Male from United States
mygreenbic is an unknown quantity at this point

I tend to agree with most people across the forums on the clonazepam plus adderall topic. Clonazepam does seem to be the best benzo in general for a couple of reasons, imo. 1) potency 2) half life and 3) it's endurance in putting up against nicotine, which most Benzos seem to become defeated even after just slightly a little.
However, if I'm binging on adds for several days and facing a large crash, it's hard for me to use ONLY clonazepam to comedown with. I usually need an opiate or xanax to add to the mix. the crash is too harsh for me and while clonazepam has all one needs as far as necessity goes, for me it misses that druggy feeling punch that xanax can give. it's easier to give up a week long run high on stims when you have a more euphoric, hypnotic feeling to put the run to rest with. That being said, I find it a mistake to take the xanax without a more long lasting, sturdy benzo to supplement it such as clonazepam, flurazepam, or diazepam. While short lived hypnotic Benzos may provide that euphoric punch needed to get to sleep and give up the day in day out drug rush of amphetamines, waking up a couple hours after falling asleep could be disasters. Some of the aforementioned Benzos mixed in provide a safety net for that type of situation.

mygreenbic added 2 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

one more thing I forgot to mention... adding binaural beats and or asmr can be a really helpful addition to the drug combinations. search your app stores if using a phone, or YouTube can also provide almost instant relief

Last edited by mygreenbic; 01-04-2014 at 04:43. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, adderall combinations, clonazepam, clonazepam combinations, dexedrine, klonopin