Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 01-12-2008, 11:15
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

33 y/o Male
kapook should review received reputation comments.
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
How can i check for the real meth ( not mix )

A story I heard from someone......

Quote:
At first , I'sorry for my weak english .

Yesterday i bought crystal meth 1 gram from dealer. They said this lot is very good .

After i pay and came back home . I prepare my pipe everything is promp .

And then i was smoke , 1st time I feel abnormality with this meth .

Ok maybe i will think over . Then i try to smoke second time . !!!! Fxck !!!! This is surely adulterate meth . Because i feel stunned & will vomit .

And after i was call my friend to ask this case . He told me he know this dealer next time don't buy from him anymore . Because he put " crytral camphor " inside mix with real meth . He was related me. y.y

* Please tell me how to check the real crytral meth ( not mix with everthing ) I can't try it first . Because an agent don't want anyone to know his face . He'll sms to me where i can pick it .

** Do we have chemical or something can check it ?

Thank you

Post Quality Evaluations:
Self-incrimination, please read the rules before posting again.

Last edited by Sitbcknchill; 01-12-2008 at 14:44.
Old 06-06-2011, 23:13
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from Australia
Shabudabadoo is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1
Re: How can i check for the real meth ( not mix )

Swim has never chemically tested his gear but swim noticed the differences with a variety of batches over time(swim Is in aus where it's almost always clean meth) the more clear,shiny and rock like the crystals are, the higher chance your getting straight methylated amphetamine : )

Post Quality Evaluations:
Welcome to the forum! Please make sure you have something significant/informative to add to a thread before resurrecting a really old thread. :)
Old 07-06-2011, 19:00
Silver Member

Male from United States
Halor is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 285, Level: 2 Points: 285, Level: 2 Points: 285, Level: 2

The self incrimination rule has been removed for all but the chemistry forums. I would recommend disputing your reputation comment via 'Account' 'Control Panel'..
Old 07-06-2011, 19:55
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Halor, the Mods specifically said they weren't going back to change over the neg & neutral reps people received for SI back when the SI rule was in effect. If someone had *just* given the OP the neg rep, I'd agree, but the rep was given back when the post was made...

...incidentally, this post is almost 3 years old. The OP made 2 posts & his/her email account has gone inactive since then. I doubt s/he's gonna even see this thread again to request the rep removal. *grin*

~Kailey
Old 17-06-2011, 18:01

30 y/o Male from USA - Florida
32oz_hcl is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1

I'm not sure if this is a current thread so I apoligize in advance if not so..

How to check for real meth? First of all... Try to be specific. Many different forms these days. "Ice" can be tricky to tell. Get a taste test, just a small shard.. you should feel its effects instantly. If the shards are decent size, do the bend test. If its powder form.. make sure its WHITE. Period. And.... taste test. My motto is "try b4 you buy" - If the vendor has a problem with that.... f*** him!

You could do an acid/base recrystalization if you have the know how. Another option can be an Acetone wash.
Old 25-06-2011, 05:32
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Pakistan
heroinkills is an unknown quantity at this point

Its confusing bec Swim KNOWS thorugh experience ICE should be WHITE and shud liqiufy into a CLEAR water color liquid, thats good stuff right?

Well Swim scored earlier and the Dealer specifically said this shit is the bomb, it turns in to HONEY color when you melt it, and Swim wouldnt have believed him but the dealer looked tweaked, - YES, it was better quality then the Ice which turned to clear liquid.

So go figure, Swim always refrains from buying too much at one time, even if he knows he'll score again next day, If availability is easy and the quality source is 'confusing/suspicions/unknown' always save money ....you never know.
Old 27-06-2011, 14:07

Male from Canada
Mithras Sol Invictus should review received reputation comments.
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1

Shard are white clear crystals....they are unmistakable...if someone gives you what looks like salt or sugar or it's a discolored brown do not buy it. You know it's meth when you smoke a first bowl and your heartbeat increase by 20 bpm..within one minute.
Old 03-05-2012, 20:18

26 y/o Female from Australia
Mzpuff is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Swim said he's found over time from pushing shard that it's came is various colours like purple ( meaning ph level was too high when being made). Some has been clear with yellow tinge which was fuckn primo but overall clear shard like pieces with veins running through it have been most very satisfying. But one thing to avoid it being stomped like chris brown is to check once melted in bowl to check if reformation is clear and looks like a spider web or cracked window if appearance is cloudy or white frost then sadly uve been stitched. Hope that's helped
Old 03-05-2012, 20:55
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from United States
makin is on the way upmakin is on the way upmakin is on the way upmakin is on the way up
Points: 454, Level: 3 Points: 454, Level: 3 Points: 454, Level: 3
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

I thought even though this is old thread makin would share how he cleaned his. I don't think this is chemistry.

back when makin had to get shit from dealers (always bunk never got good from dealers they are cheatin bastards)

Go to the beauty supply shop and get your girlfriend or wife some of the pure anhydrous acetone (nail polish remover) so she can look pretty.

smash your shit into a powder on a small plate (in case they crystalized again with cut)

pour the acetone over the shit until completely covered in acetone swirl around let sit for a few minutes (not long acetone evaps pretty quickly.)

pour off the acetone carefully don't lose any of your shit (meth is not soluble in acetone so the meth is just sitting there)

Let the remainder of the acetone evap then scrape your shit off the plate again don't leave any or waste it.

This was a while ago and most cut was soluble in acetone which really will eat almost anything (except meth) if all your powder vanishes you didn't have meth.

If I can't put this in this forum don't negative rep me just post a reply telling me and after class I will edit out the acetone part. Gotta go for now
Old 15-02-2013, 11:13

24 y/o Female from United States
miekah is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapook View Post
A story I heard from someone......
Didn't have time to read through all the threads, but most of them were talking about th apparence of the product...another way is when you first load your pipe and crack it back; onve its all melted -put the side of your lighter over the bowl hole and blow through the stem allowing the smoke to cover the lighter. The more residue on the lighter-the more its been cut.
I have no idea where anyone is from but where I'm at, nothing is hardly pure anymore. (
Old 06-05-2013, 00:08

53 y/o Male from USA - Louisiana
Reaction Master is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

There is a old school method of using a black light. Place bag over light or behind light bulb. Kinda spread the stuff thin in bag but keeping it together at same time. Look directly at your product and everything that glows in the light is good stuff the stuff that doesnt is cut. Works on ice cubes and powdered donuts really well. U can obtain a small pocket size black light to carry with you. If in restroom or small room pull it out and use it. Dont forget to turn off the lights and give your eyes time to agjust. Works everytime for me. Good luck playin in the snow,always educate yourself before u start buying it. Also the burn in pipe trick works to, you will no immediatly from the smell taste and the trash left behind.

Share this on:

Tags
acid base, amphetamine, amphetamines, australia, brown sugar, canada, crystal, crystal meth, crystal methamphetamine, dealers, dmt, dope, drug, drugs, drugs-forum, fake meth, meth, methamphetamine, smoking meth