Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Codeine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 30-11-2008, 18:32

25 y/o Female from United Kingdom
mashed should review received reputation comments.
Can you inject codeine?

sorry if this is a stupid question,swim doesnt know anything about injecting,but swim heard with heroin if you inject its ten times stronger than taking it any other way so i was thinking could it also work with codeine?so it would only take 30mg to have the effect of 300mg?
swim has run out of codeine and has a nasty habit to feed at the moment swim is takin 300mg of codeine and not even having any effects,this soon uses up swims limited supplie of codeine.swim used to use morphine a little but never injected it.swim has tried every which way to get some heroin but theres only 1 dealer swim knows off and no matter how much swim asks, the dealer wont serve swim swim is going through a horrible withdrawell at the moment.so swim was wondering could the little codeine i have be injected?thanks very much
Old 30-11-2008, 18:44
R.I.P.

31 y/o Male from United States
dyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13
Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0%
Re: Can you inject codeine?

Things worth injecting:
1) Heroin
2) Cocaine
3) Crystal Meth
4) Maybe MDMA

If SWIY has heroin available, SWIY should just do that rather than inject opiate pills, because they are (and feel) much dirtier, and the rush and high isn't going to be nearly as good because of the nature of the drug, and H is usually more cost effective for people with low tolerances (i.e. pill users).

SWIM has injected pretty much every opiate pill out there out of desperation, and felt so disgusting afterwards that he always wished he hadn't. Maybe it's different for people who haven't tried H though.

If you do, DON'T cook it with water or you'll end up with some useless disgusting shit. Use cold water and stir it up real good.
Old 30-11-2008, 21:50
Palladium Member

Male
infekt really adds to the discussion.infekt really adds to the discussion.infekt really adds to the discussion.infekt really adds to the discussion.infekt really adds to the discussion.infekt really adds to the discussion.
Points: 910, Level: 4 Points: 910, Level: 4 Points: 910, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Injecting Codiene is very dangerous, don't do it.
Old 30-11-2008, 23:01
Silver Member

Male from Spain
RoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,338, Level: 8 Points: 3,338, Level: 8 Points: 3,338, Level: 8
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

UTFSE! This question has been covered many, many times before and I'm sure you'll find your answer if you just use the search engine.
No, you cannot IV codeine as this leads to a severe allergic reaction which will most likely kill you.You could, however, inject it SC(skin pop it) but you'll probably get some naughty absesses.
Swim wouldn't recommend it though since codeine is absorbed just fine orally.
You want to potentiate it? Just dissolve the pills in water (swim's assuming you have pure codeine tablets) and drink the solution on an empty stomach, that should potentiate it a lot.
Old 01-12-2008, 02:49

Male from Canada
TheNewLeft should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

up the ass.

seriously, up the ass

Post Quality Evaluations:
More explananation is badly needed here as to why rectal administration is preferable.
Old 01-12-2008, 22:27
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

40 y/o Male from Afghanistan
pixplzthx is captain of the psychonauts.pixplzthx is captain of the psychonauts.pixplzthx is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 365, Level: 3 Points: 365, Level: 3 Points: 365, Level: 3

.. without a needle. Ask for an "oral infant syringe" at any pharmacy.
Old 05-12-2008, 06:00
Gold Member

43 y/o Male from United Kingdom
jon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medline
Points: 3,676, Level: 9 Points: 3,676, Level: 9 Points: 3,676, Level: 9

Yes If swiMashed had used "The forum search engine" He? would have found that "Codeine" is pretty much inactive in-itself and needs to pass through swiyours liver were abouts 10%> of the Codeine gets turned into MORPHINE.
So Iving codeine won't get swi-mashed any more "Mashed" than taking it oraly will.
Swi-Q Don't want to preach (But he's going to) If swiy is finding Codeine withdrawls hard to deal with?you really don't want to be moving on to Heroin ~These withdrawls are far far worse than anything that Codeine can throw at you.
UTSE and look up OTC (over the counter) Codeine and CWE (cold water extraction) This may provide swiy with some ways of obtaining Codeine?

The "H" Dealer that you mention~May simply have a "Over 25's policy" or they may SUSPECT that swiy is "CID".
The search engine again may help swiy out "How to get a dealer" but please think hard before you go down the "H" road~

Anyways got to go swi-me needs a toot Take care and be safe.....Q
Old 13-12-2008, 02:20
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.
Points: 2,019, Level: 6 Points: 2,019, Level: 6 Points: 2,019, Level: 6
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%

But the bioavailibility is up around 100% when injected, so it would be stronger, but orally it can get up to around 80% I think, and needles are dangerous, so I guess delay the needle as long as possible (wow, how hypocritical of swim...)

Post Quality Evaluations:
totally incorrect and dangerous assumption to make.
Old 13-12-2008, 07:27
Gold Member

43 y/o Male from United Kingdom
jon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medline
Points: 3,676, Level: 9 Points: 3,676, Level: 9 Points: 3,676, Level: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cra$h View Post
But the bioavailibility is up around 100% when injected, so it would be stronger, but orally it can get up to around 80% I think, and needles are dangerous, so I guess delay the needle as long as possible (wow, how hypocritical of swim...)
Swicrash is not talking about Iv ing Codeine here is he??
Swi-me is poss mis reading that post but just in case
~ DO Not IV-Inject CODEINE ~.
Swi-q would maybe suggest an edit to make swiys point a little more clear.
.....Q
Old 14-12-2008, 01:42

48 y/o Male
paulypants is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

In Britain Codeine Phosphate is supplied in 60mg vials with the clear instruction on the outside that it is for INTRAMUSCULAR use only - this is also verifiable in the British National Formulary.
Intravenous usage is potentially fatal from Acute Respiratory Depression and severe Hypotension.
Old 14-12-2008, 01:52
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.
Points: 2,019, Level: 6 Points: 2,019, Level: 6 Points: 2,019, Level: 6
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%

Swim was pretty sure you don't inject any form of codeine, but that's for definitly clearing it up. But wouldn't bioavail. be still around the 90's IM?
Old 14-12-2008, 02:52

48 y/o Male
paulypants is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulypants View Post
In Britain Codeine Phosphate is supplied in 60mg vials with the clear instruction on the outside that it is for INTRAMUSCULAR use only - this is also verifiable in the British National Formulary.
Intravenous usage is potentially fatal from Acute Respiratory Depression and severe Hypotension.
As an addendum I must add that this is a pharmaceutical grade clear liquid supplied as 60mg active ingredient in 1ml solution and not some dodgy homemade pill/water mix - by definition there aint any verifiable scientific data on homemade pill soups so then the answer becomes unclear and the phrase ' Caveat Emptor ' comes to mind .........
Old 22-12-2008, 17:48

33 y/o Male from American Samoa
scruffyloather should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

well I've done it. When I was trying to quit the stuff I would inject a little to make the cravings go away. Just a tiny bit. When I upped the dose however the high was different. It hits you about 5 mins after injection. But, the itchiness was absolotely unbearable. I was bleeding in a million different places and I scratched the back of my wrist so much it was swolen up like a huge glove. I gigured I was dying or something with a hand ike that, but it was just from the scratching.

IVing codeine is just not a good idea. The best high comes from eating it.
Old 25-12-2008, 11:55

32 y/o Male from United Kingdom
magicmik is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashed View Post
sorry if this is a stupid question,swim doesnt know anything about injecting,but swim heard with heroin if you inject its ten times stronger than taking it any other way so i was thinking could it also work with codeine?
Read Burroughs's book Junky. Very good read, describes is life as an addict in 50's America. Anyway injecting codeine is not a good idea. Can give strong allergic reactions which is waht happened to him.
Old 30-12-2008, 20:28

32 y/o Male from United Kingdom
magicmik is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1

As swim is such a nice person, he re-read Junky by Burroughs. The pasage pertaining to codeine iv is on page 25 of swim's version by Penguin.

Anyway swim thinks this is one of the best reads around and knocks the socks of Trainspotting; much of which seems to be copied from Junky.

Take a night of shooting and have a read.

Share this on:

Tags
codeine, codeine phosphate, cold water extraction, cwe, drugs-forum, extraction, injecting, injecting codeine, injection, liquid codeine, phenergan, shoot up, shooting up, subcutaneous injection