Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Downers and sleeping pills
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Downers and sleeping pills Anxiety Meds, Sleeping Pills and Skeletal Muscle Relaxants

Old 26-11-2008, 22:14
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
JarvyJarvison is an unknown quantity at this point
Snorting Cyclobenzaprine

Alright. Who else was stupid enough to try this? A few weeks ago SWIM wanted to take some cyclobenzaprine and relax in the hot tub but his stomach was full. SWIM had read reports which claimed cyclobenzaprine had a burn but had read others that said it wasn't so bad. On a whim SWIM said fuck it and ground up the 10mg pill, cut it into two lines a sniffed away, one line in each nostril. WOW! That shit burns like a motherfucker. SWIM was in pretty severe pain for over an hour and his sinuses weren't quite right for a week. It definitely wasn't worth the minor effects he felt. Wont be repeating that experience... Don't do it! You have been warned.

Last edited by JarvyJarvison; 26-11-2008 at 22:32.
Old 28-11-2008, 07:12
Silver Member

Female from United States
static_vodka_420 is a decent psychonaut.static_vodka_420 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 194, Level: 2 Points: 194, Level: 2 Points: 194, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Snorting Cyclobenzaprine

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarvyJarvison View Post
Alright. Who else was stupid enough to try this? A few weeks ago SWIM wanted to take some cyclobenzaprine and relax in the hot tub but his stomach was full. SWIM had read reports which claimed cyclobenzaprine had a burn but had read others that said it wasn't so bad. On a whim SWIM said fuck it and ground up the 10mg pill, cut it into two lines a sniffed away, one line in each nostril. WOW! That shit burns like a motherfucker. SWIM was in pretty severe pain for over an hour and his sinuses weren't quite right for a week. It definitely wasn't worth the minor effects he felt. Wont be repeating that experience... Don't do it! You have been warned.
reminded swim of snorting seroquel, promethazine, methadone, and anything else he was stupid enough to force up his nose in high school
think 15mins to an hour of burn, raw throat all day, and a shitty ass taste in the swimmers mouth
all just to fall a sleep in swims experience thats really all cyclobenzaprines good for besides potentiating opiates

in conclusion swim says if everybody tells swiy it burns it does theres not a magic filter in swiys nose or anything
Old 30-11-2008, 17:05
Silver Member

26 y/o Female
Madre is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Thank god SWIM read this before jumping in
Yay for researching things before you try them =D
Old 04-02-2009, 09:42

Male from United States
sono2351 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

I was looking for this question and had heard only bad things about snorting the stuff. Glad to hear it before SWIM did it tonight.
Old 13-12-2009, 20:33

24 y/o Male from United States
brandon561 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 411, Level: 3 Points: 411, Level: 3 Points: 411, Level: 3
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

If it's not made in a powder than its not meant to be snorted.
Old 02-01-2010, 08:41
Banned

32 y/o Male
Silvertaab needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

In my experience I'll be real with you, there could be nothing worse than downgrading your drugs.
To downgrade the way you take drugs is to say that you are not ready for the experience. The drugs will work no matter what you do to get them into your system. Was it one of the dying archaic explorers of LSD whom injected himself on his deathbed, in order to circumvent to non-natural Psychedelic death?
My pocket is full of things that I would never crush and snort. I mean yeah its a stupid Idea.
Again, not a personal attack, its hard core reality.
Just get some beer or if you're feeling retro a glass of water or wine. take the pills and if they don't work fast or strong enough for you, mix and match, stay in category, take a few more than usual. Lest we need to remind you that you're only conditioning your mind and your body for the rest of your life.

The thrill is gone, when you start taking downers, the thrill is gone.

Silvertaab added 3 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon561 View Post
If it's not made in a powder than its not meant to be snorted.

Really brother? I'm kind of turned onto this comment...like 'Benzo' could be one of two things, an expensive car, or a pill...generally made out of powder.
Please do not attempt to snort a car, unless its filled with diesel.

Silvertaab added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Also there's a little packet of powder that if you snort it it would be better to mix it with water so that you get the intense full effect. But that's more of a topic for the opiate category, so yeah you can snort it even if its not a powder, like liquid I'm willing to snort some liquid at a show, sure!

Silvertaab added 55 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

Also A friendly reminder, and this is a cross reference to my earlier post about grinding....If it has a plastic coating to it, then do not snort that, and it may be impossible to separate the powder from the shiny plastic coating. This is good advice for those of you trying to cut their stash with a downer. By stash i am referring to a curious white powder known as the girl.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Most of this post makes no sense, is off topic and contributes nothing to this thread.

Last edited by Silvertaab; 02-01-2010 at 08:41. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-02-2010, 04:16

28 y/o Male
SouthBound is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

My kitten loves to inslufflate Cyclybenzaprine , but he always licks all the orangeish yellow coating off and dries it, before pawing at it untill its up to his fine powder standards. He takes 2 a day that way.

But my kitten once insufflated one with the coating and it made him tear up, and his cute lil nose burn for a good 24hrs.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:27

23 y/o Male
Schedule II should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1

What positive effects are felt from Flexeril. When Swim took flexeril, orally, he couldn't stand up for more than 5 minutes at a time the next day without falling. Similar to a .2 mg dose of Clonidine imo except without the terrible low blood pressure.
Old 09-02-2010, 02:10

28 y/o Male
SouthBound is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

My kitten takes them for back pain makes and says they make you feel all relaxed and cozy when u lay down. also mentioned that they have some sort of numbing action on the sinus cavity and mouth during the process. Makes his whiskers pucker when hes thinking of it. also he warns to stay hydrated because they give him awful dry mouth and dehydration.
Old 15-02-2010, 04:00

30 y/o Male
gonegrowin is a decent psychonaut.

Ew why would you want to rail that crap. One 10mg taken orally is enough to make SWIMs body feel like jello, but mind is still awake. This crap makes SWIM feel horrid. It feel likes poison. But it does a good job knocking one out, if you are seeking sleep. I suppose it make potentiate cannabis or an opiate, but SWIM dislikes it too much to bother trying. And yes, ive heard from other people that sniffing is the worst and burns a ton. This stuff has about ZERO rec. potential.

Share this on:

Tags
snorting drugs