Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Buprenorphine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 21-11-2008, 21:28
R.I.P.

31 y/o Male from United States
dyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13
Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0%
Anyone actually enjoy shooting suboxone (buprenorphine with naloxone)?

SWIM has been addicted to H, and recently tried to kill himself since he has little prospects of staying on it in the future.
H is the only thing that ever helped SWIM with his depression and insomnia which he's always had, and has scores of failed Rx drugs and doctors as scars from. SWIM thinks if maybe he could learn to like shooting suboxone, which he can get at least, he might actually want to go on with life.

SWIM has done it a couple times, but it was always the day of transitioning from H, so he never felt good from it. One time SWIM got himself down to like .5 mg of suboxone, and snorted 6 mgs and actually got a nod high for the first time from it (even though it felt dirty as hell, just like the times he shot suboxone) - so he is hopeful that maybe shooting it might actually feel good with some acclimation.

Anyone have anything good to say about it?

Last edited by Smeg; 12-09-2013 at 20:33. Reason: Paragraphing and line-spacing for ease of reading.
Old 22-11-2008, 16:07
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from United Kingdom
MarkyMayhem is a decent psychonaut.MarkyMayhem is a decent psychonaut.
Re: Anyone actually enjoy shooting suboxone?

not a thing, man..
I think the antagonost properties of the naloxone [which are statistically insignificant at 2mg when taken sublingually] really fuck up the high from shooting it.
SWIM has gotten subutex before. It's a little better IV, but still not so hot... kinda like IV methadone
Old 22-11-2008, 18:29
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from United States
teddybearpicnics is captain of the psychonauts.teddybearpicnics is captain of the psychonauts.teddybearpicnics is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 117, Level: 1 Points: 117, Level: 1 Points: 117, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

hey dying...swim wondered this same thing, and it just doesn't work. sniffing it is the best way to go if you want to try and get off on suboxone. swim hears that subutex is a better iv shot, but it still can't be that great.
it's actually probably the same thing. because the naloxone in suboxone has a lesser affinity so when you shoot it up the buprenorphine just kicks it off anyway.

i think it's just a myth put in to scare junkies from shooting it up...i even read that on wiki. but you could try it. swim has heard horror stories about people saying it was like they got cotton fever. blah blah blah but swims girl tried it and she didn't feel anything.

swims friend tried it and said that he took like a week off from everything opiated and shot 4 mg's and felt it real good. but that it was weird. one thing. the suboxone has cornstarch in it. and cornstarch is not really soluable in water. COLD water. so don't heat it at all. good luck
.teddy

Last edited by Smeg; 12-09-2013 at 20:36. Reason: Paragaraphing, line-spacing and replacement of abbreviated drug name.
Old 22-11-2008, 18:44
Banned

Male
fnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medline
Points: 6,830, Level: 12 Points: 6,830, Level: 12 Points: 6,830, Level: 12

my friend who has opiate issue used to shoot it,he told me that it didint work as good as doing it sublingul but it helped with his needle fetish.

Sorry i cant give you any details about effects/dose/problems. if you pm hempy666 he could tell you but it might take a few months to get an answer. lol
Old 22-11-2008, 18:48
R.I.P.

dyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum

The best SWIM has learned is that it only works on opiate naive people. E.g., SWIM gave his extremely coked up friend 2 mgs at daybreak and it fucked him up and knocked him out. SWIM was jealous as hell. SWIM has heard some vague stories at (Name of other board removed) about people enjoying subutex IV, and even vaguer ones about someone who knows someone who likes shooting suboxone, but SWIM was hoping for someone to actually say that they got their tolerance down and learned to like suboxone IV.

Thanks for the info so far tho

Last edited by Smeg; 04-04-2014 at 15:41.
Old 22-11-2008, 20:01
Palladium Member

Male
infekt really adds to the discussion.infekt really adds to the discussion.infekt really adds to the discussion.infekt really adds to the discussion.infekt really adds to the discussion.infekt really adds to the discussion.
Points: 910, Level: 4 Points: 910, Level: 4 Points: 910, Level: 4

swim shot up suboxone and got immediate withdraws, very bad withdraws too.

Post Quality Evaluations:
thank you for adding personal experience to the thread
Old 23-11-2008, 08:11

29 y/o Male from United States
superdupernaut is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 62, Level: 1 Points: 62, Level: 1 Points: 62, Level: 1

Swims shot it a few times (he didn't have a habit), and he liked it. I don't know if shooting this regularly for an extended period would be enjoyable. Maybe swim will try it out...
Old 25-11-2008, 20:24
Titanium Member

teddybearpicnics is captain of the psychonauts.teddybearpicnics is captain of the psychonauts.teddybearpicnics is captain of the psychonauts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyingtomorrow View Post
The best SWIM has learned is that it only works on opiate naive people. E.g., SWIM gave his extremely coked up friend 2 mgs at daybreak and it fucked him up and knocked him out. SWIM was jealous as hell. SWIM has heard some vague stories at (Name of other board removed) about people enjoying subutex IV, and even vaguer ones about someone who knows someone who likes shooting suboxone, but SWIM was hoping for someone to actually say that they got their tolerance down and learned to like suboxone IV.

Thanks for the info so far tho
dying, back when this teddybear got with his girlfriend over a year ago, he gave his little bear 8mg's of suboxone, and ohhh my god she was nodding out and completely high for that whole night....AND THE WHOLE NEXT DAY!! i couldn't believe it, she got sent home from work the next day, and all we did was lay there and nod out. swim was on the dope nod, and she was still high as fuck from the subs. talk about low tolerance!

but..on to your OP, swim was really down today, and he doesn't have a license, so he has to rely on rides to get his shit, and with his girl gone, this is super hard, he lives out in the boonies so it takes someone like 20 minutes to even get here, than the cop spot is another 20...

so you can see how hard this is to convince someone other than my girl to pick him up. so he tried to i.v. 2 mg's of suboxone...swim has one of the big rigs, no beestinger, so he drew up 80 units of water, and crushed the pill up very fine before he did it. then he sprayed the water on it and mixed it up...don't mix it up too much! then swim used a huge cotton, and filtered it, got a new spoon, squirted it out, and used a new cotton, he did this 3 times. then he shot up. and swim actually felt alright.

it wasn't a dope rush, but it was something, kind of strange actually. maybe more mg's would make it more intense, but anyway swim rode that wave until it broke, which was about 10-15 minutes, and then he sniffed 2 mgs, and ate 2mgs....

so much for getting dope today...rwwwaaarrr. the dope swim gets is sooo slutty too, he wants to keep doing it over and over again. white bags that say express, with a little trojan above the words. yummmmy china white.

so anyway dyingtomorrow...try it, swim was scared to forever but he was set on putting a needle in my arm somehow today, so he braved forward and injected some suboxone...

you should know though, that yesterday hr ate 40 mg's of percocet at 11:30 A.M. and then at about 10:00 P.M. he ate 3.5 mg of lorezapam. last dope shot was sunday around 10:30 P.M. good luck and either post on this forum, or pm me to talk about your exp. love you all
.teddy

please be careful to swim!

Last edited by Smeg; 04-04-2014 at 15:45. Reason: Paragraphing and line-spacing for ease of reading.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:26
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.
Points: 4,312, Level: 9 Points: 4,312, Level: 9 Points: 4,312, Level: 9
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

If addicted to opiates Suboxone will put you into withdrawals. However if you are not addicted Suboxone if snorted will give SWIY one of he most intense nods ever!!!
Old 10-12-2008, 18:18
R.I.P.

SWIM is on suboxone, 2 mgs. No matter how much SWIM takes, he can never get high from it. E.g. taking 16 mgs one day.

However, SWIM got himself down to 1 mg for a while, and noticed when he took 6 mgs he got noddy for a change. So SWIM thinks if you are on suboxone, you can't get high on it unless your tolerance goes below 1 mg. Just a word for the drug abusers out there.

Last edited by Smeg; 04-04-2014 at 15:47. Reason: Removal of needless quote.
Old 10-12-2008, 19:30
Titanium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkhead23 View Post
If addicted to opiates Suboxone will put you into withdrawals. However if you are not addicted Suboxone if snorted will give SWIY one of he most intense nods ever!!!
junkhead, your post is very misleading, people addicted to opiates take suboxone, why would anyone take it if it gave them w.d.'s...now, there is such a thing called precipitated w.d.'s, i'm not going to explain them, there are tons of threads on the subject...but please try and post more informitive, swim thinks someone like you would know the facts about the precipitated withdraws, but if not, sorry for coming off like a twit.
.teddy

good catch, and there is a difference between 'regular' wd's and precipitated wd's
Old 14-10-2009, 00:58

27 y/o Male
soocl0se is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1

Well, i take minimal amounts of suboxone each day to get me through work and such. Between 1 and 2 mgs a day i'd say.
The problem is i've never taken it under my tongue. I snorted it for a couple months and the graduated to shooting it...weird, reminds me of the last two years of my life to a T, just substitute suboxone for oxy and i haven't changed in the slightest way whatsoever.

I need so much more help obviously but that's not why im here. To answer your question, i feel great when i IV suboxone. I wouldn't say i get 'high' but i feel daaamn good.

Huge energy boost, makes work great. I can't stand these people who say "don't do it, you'll go straight into withdrawals." Or "Can't even do it man, it's got naloxone in it and won't work at all!" Bullsh*t.
Now i'm in now way saying "Hell yea, shoot that right up." I'm just answering the question, i can't stand peoples false information. This is all personal experience. Yes i enjoy it, yes you get the full effect from shooting, yes it's a horrible decision and yes, i will do it again tomorrow.

Please watch self incrimination as this violates site rules. Learn how to use swim (someone who isn';t me) or something similar such as a pet, a friend of a friend, a dream, etc

Last edited by Smeg; 12-09-2013 at 20:48. Reason: Paragraphing and line-spacing for ease of reading. Plus typo errors.
Old 24-10-2009, 03:25
Silver Member

35 y/o Male from United States
junkville is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1

If addicted to opiates and they are still in your system when taking suboxone swiy will go into withdrawals.

swim found 13 8mg suboxone pills he had been prescribed but forgot about. He had been clean for several months and snorted a couple and got a really nice nod. These pills will get non regular users high.
Old 09-12-2009, 01:44
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

28 y/o Male
swimwade is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1

SWIM just shot 4mgs of suboxone and did not feel anything for like ten minutes but now feels quite lovely. Not a habit SWIM wants to continue but hates the taste so if anyone has any tips post away. You would be saving SWIM alot of time hugging the toilet!!
Old 09-12-2009, 21:59
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
jloops is captain of the psychonauts.jloops is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 219, Level: 2 Points: 219, Level: 2 Points: 219, Level: 2
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Abuse liability of buprenorphine -
a study among experienced drug users
by
Bedi NS, Ray R, Jain R, Dhar NK
Department of Psychiatry,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
New Delhi.
Indian J Physiol Pharmacol 1998 Jan; 42(1):95-100

ABSTRACT

Six male post-detoxified opiate dependent subjects were evaluated for abuse liability of buprenorphine (0.6 mg), morphine (16 mg), pentazocine (30 mg) and distilled water (placebo) intramuscular injection in a single blind cross-over random order. Subjective states, drug discrimination, drug linking, sedation and euphoria were assessed at pre-injection, 30 min and 4 hrs post-injection. Buprenorphine caused significant euphoria and was identified as heroin. On all parameters, buprenorphine resembled morphine rather than pentazocine and placebo. The data suggest that abuse liability of buprenorphine is similar to morphine i.e. moderate rather than low.

interesting study, with proper references - well done
Old 10-12-2009, 16:42
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.
Points: 4,312, Level: 9 Points: 4,312, Level: 9 Points: 4,312, Level: 9
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Shooting suboxone can cause anaphylactic shock so be carfeful
Old 21-12-2009, 18:13
Silver Member

Male
HOWdIGetHERE?? is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1

ok, im aware this is a farely older post which im responding to, and i dont really care when its from. Ive asked this question many times, can suboxone be iv'd? ive done much research and have found nothing via web. Id like to start off by saying that nothing i say is proven medically, im not an expert in any way, and that what i say may be fictional. Injecting yourself with any drug can be fatal, or cause serious harm to yourself and others around you. I believe there is not enough information on self medicating with suboxone use via iv. the safest way to use prescribed suboxone is as directed, sublingually. Although there are many users who have asked if 'they can bang it'. The simple answer is yes, you can. I would not recomend doing this, but if you are sick, or if you must, this is the way i would suggest will benefit you the most. Suboxone itself is water soluble (and as we all should know) contains Nalaxone. In order to REMOVE the most of this opiate blocker (in theory) id follow these steps (if i were going to do this, which id never do)
1. start off with a small amount, 1/4 tab or 2mg.
2. use sterile equipment to crush into a fine powder.
3. use a sterile spoon, sterile cotton (a small rolled piece)
4. of course, a sterile shotgun (seringe)
5. you pour the powder onto the spoon
6. you must use a good amount of h2o, roughly 20 to 25 units.
7. stir for a few seconds, (but dont over stir, youll find out why in a sec)
8. drop your bb size roled cotton into the mix (towards the side, not directly in the center)
9. heres the BIG secret...when you suction up the liquid you want to filter through the cotton slowly (remember the cotton should not be in center of mix)
10. when you Slowly suck up mix you will notice a white residue sitting at the bottom of the mix ( YOU DO NOT WANT THAT STUFF). i believe this is the nalaxone. this step will make all the difference in the world, TRUST ME.
11. if you think you have sucked up some white residue, filter again, but first rinse the white residue off the spoon. ( remember keep the cotton on the edge of the mix.
12. you can figure out this step on your own. remember DONT HEAT, DONT SHARE SERINGES, and if you miss you will get a worse rash than missing with H.
ALSO- This shit is unsafe, i wouldnt recomend this, but if you are completely sick, or looking for an adventure and only have subs available, this may be your thing. Remember this shit will destroy your veins in the long run, theres always the risk of infection, disease, or death. ONLY YOU can weigh out risks, The world really is a great place WITHOUT drugs, but if your addicted to opiates like myself, you deal with shit your own way which suites you. PEACE TO EVERYONE and be extra safe.
P.S this is all theory, and can be fictionous. no events stated here have taken place, and the use of illegal drugs not prescribed by a physician can lead to death or jail time.

Great way to start off on DF - informative, useful, and also contains warnings about safety.
Old 23-12-2009, 17:23
Silver Member

Male
HOWdIGetHERE?? is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkhead23 View Post
Its not to so much being addicted to opiates that would throw you into WD, as it is more if you have opiates on your receptors at the time, snorting the subs will actually greatly increase your chance of getting sick. The reason being is that when subs are taken sublingually the nalaxone becomes less active due to acidity. when snorting, it doesn't get the oppurtinity to dissolve in your saliva, as far as shooting, the same thing will happen, unless that you know the proper way to do so, where you can remove as much nalaxone as possible.
Old 05-01-2010, 04:54
Banned

Male
Picass035 is a decent psychonaut.Picass035 is a decent psychonaut.

With buprenorphine, remember that with this drug, "less is more". It's a common misconception among opiate addicts to think "well, 4mg was good so 8mg must be twice as good!" Not so.

Assuming one has either no tolerance or is ALREADY in withdrawal, Suboxone can be shot w/o getting the dreaded precipitated w/ds. Bupe has a higher affinity for the opioid receptors than naloxone does, so no worries about get a 100% antagonistic feeling. In Laymens terms, the bupe will reach the brain 1st while the narcan will just float around.

Keep in mind that Subutex/Suboxone is a sublingual tablet. These are the absolute WORST to inject. Why? B/c all the fillers will try and dissolve into the water. Very dangerous to inject. Seeing as there's no rush at all makes it even more pointless. If you want to get the most out of this pill w/o compromising your health/life, just try plugging it for Christ's sake!

Picass035 added 13 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

But answering the OP's question and despite the fact that Swim is VERY against this unsafe practice, he does know this girl who absolutely LOVES it. Her bf however, after learning that you could IV them, decided to shoot 2..right after shooting 2 OxyContin 80s. Talk about a case of the nastiest precipitated withdrawals ever!

Last edited by Picass035; 05-01-2010 at 04:54. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-01-2010, 00:32

38 y/o Male
suboxone10mg should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1

Suboxone can be shot Iv say's My Cat. although you will surely recieve around 20 mins of nalaxone withdrawls and they are nasty, my Cat had a 2 bag habbit an tried 2mg sub and asfter the nalaxone WD it sent me to sleep for 4 hours and even with a H habit, it made Cat feel good all day and nigth, which was nice.

Subutex is better to Shoot, nodding all day long, even with a H habit, remember that it isnt Subs that youir addicted too, so it will work.

My cat does not agree with this or condone it anyway, so beware.

Swimmer S.
Old 26-02-2010, 19:58

42 y/o Male from United States
tronlab is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Swim had an oxycontin addition that was IV based in the range of 30 to 200plus milligrams per day. Swim got some suboxone big orange ones. Swim had used them once before orally under the tongue as instructed and it worked, till swim caved two weeks later and started habit back up. This time swim i.v.ed one half of an orange one and went right into full withdrawal. Swim felt immediate sensation that can only be described as ice cold rain inside the body. Intense dread filled swims mind as the icy rain poured down. Then within 2 minutes swim got so sick, puking and bowel movements, could not believe how much came out of swim. After that swim cleaned bathroom and took shower then went to bed. Woke the next day feeling great and no withdrawal feeling at all. Swim would never suggest this to anyone as a way to get clean, but it worked for his swim. Would never want to feel that way again though. Swim has been clean three weeks now.

interesting personal experience - thanks for sharing
Old 03-03-2010, 13:28
Silver Member

Male from United States
havartigouda is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 50, Level: 1 Points: 50, Level: 1 Points: 50, Level: 1

It's funny SWIY mentioned that. SWIM has/had/whatever a dope habit and has been rx'ed suboxone for like 6 months now. One day SWIM decided to IV it, and he got liek weird icy type sensation too. Then the next day and the next day and the next day SWIM had no w/ds at all and didn't even take any bupe any of those days. After that SWIM decided he preferred heroin to life any day of the week and got back on the train, but perhaps there is something that flushes the body or something of that nature. Worth researching.
Old 13-03-2010, 03:54

29 y/o Male
Ch5853 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1

Swim iv suboxone it was about 1/4 of an 8 mg n swim felt all crazy too his legs n arms got the strechy/ funny feeling then ice hot n the ice cold feeling but it was only for like an half hour or so but after that can't remember a thing cuz swim passed out hard n slept very well. The next 2 days swim felt closer to normal than has in the past 2-3 years whithoutbeing able to do his 4-10 bags of h a day... swim just reamemberd that swim had taken 15 mg of oxi to try n help make him feel better"it didn't" that may be why swim got the crazy feeling swim is going to try it again n is going to filter it better this time too
Old 13-03-2010, 04:50
R.I.P.

Male from United States
EyesOfTheWorld really adds to the discussion.EyesOfTheWorld really adds to the discussion.EyesOfTheWorld really adds to the discussion.EyesOfTheWorld really adds to the discussion.EyesOfTheWorld really adds to the discussion.EyesOfTheWorld really adds to the discussion.EyesOfTheWorld really adds to the discussion.
Points: 2,267, Level: 7 Points: 2,267, Level: 7 Points: 2,267, Level: 7

SWIM had not had any methadone in 3 days nor heroin in 2 1/2. He was desperate and thought he had waited long enough. Keep in mind it takes him 16 mg sublingual to get relief from suboxone. He shot up 2 mgs and the next 6-8 hours were just drawn out, disgusting agony. If you have any kind of opiate habit, NO. NONONONONO
Old 15-03-2010, 06:39

Male
zsappenfield should review received reputation comments.
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1
Re: Anyone actually enjoy shooting suboxone (buprenorphine with naloxone)?

hello i dont advocate drugs but i admit to using before i'm here to learn about things regarding drug use now days, and i like to be in the loop on how everything works and if theres any new ways to do/use/take/ingest/buy/sell/ruin drugs...lol so i'm a happy dude i'm just here to talk to people about drugs simple as that ...thanks

zsappenfield added 3 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

someone in the room with me just shoot up suboxone and he just did heroin a day ago and he does it about 2 or 3 times a week(heroin) and today was the first time he shoot up suboxone he is 20 mins into it and says he feels fine theres no withdrawal symptoms but really no high symptoms either...sadly i know hes also been drinking and smoking pot all night so that might have a problem to do with it...dxont worry i'm keeping a good eye on him and believe me he seems/looks/acts totally like hes good but just as a thought maybe not everyone gets withdrawals or maybe other drugs counter the efffect he shoot up about half an 8mg the orange ones and then snorted the other half and he just seems actually kinda fucked up but nothing bad just normal fucked up like as if he was to suck on the sub...idk first time maybe hes body dont know how to react but he is NOT going threw withdrawals from shooting suboxone ...thats wat i was getting to

don't admit to using drugs - we don't allow self-incrimination on this forum! Always post about someone you know, or your pet dog/cat/llama/etc. It's for the forum's safety.

Last edited by zsappenfield; 15-03-2010 at 06:39. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
china white, injecting buprenorphine, injecting suboxone, insomnia, intravenous injection, iv suboxone, phenobarbital, shooting buprenorphine, shooting suboxone, snorting drugs, suboxone, suboxone effects, suboxone inject, suboxone injection, suboxone iv, withdrawals