Notices

Ecstasy & MDMA Ecstasy (XTC) pills and pure MDMA

Old 16-11-2008, 18:41

Male
The_vibe is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Smoking ecstasy pills.

one of swim's friends suggested to him the other week to crush up an ecstasy pill and smoke it in a splif. he said that it was trippy, and that a friend of his thought that he was a cat after it.

swim has much experience with these two drugs individually and and simultaneously, but never like this. after this suggestion three of swim's other friends tried it, and said it was good, although they were already on about 4 pills each at the time.

for those who have tried this, is it an economic use of a pill? how long and intense is the experience? basically, is it worth it?

thanks (Y)
Old 16-11-2008, 19:20
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
tryptamaster needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Re: Smoking pills.

no, dnt do it. i think mdma degrades under that heat so it would be a total waste of pill. not evey drug can be smoked.
Old 16-11-2008, 19:55
Silver Member

Male from France
Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,177, Level: 5 Points: 1,177, Level: 5 Points: 1,177, Level: 5
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Not only could MDMA possibly degrade under high temperatures, but the fillers & other unknown substances that make ecstacy pills impure could be very harmfull to SWIyou's lungs if smoked.
Old 16-11-2008, 20:31

38 y/o Male
lorzapmail is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 100, Level: 1 Points: 100, Level: 1 Points: 100, Level: 1

If someone cold tell swim a medically produced pill that is actallly better smoked let me know.
Old 16-11-2008, 20:37
Gold Member

Male from United States
Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.
Points: 3,148, Level: 8 Points: 3,148, Level: 8 Points: 3,148, Level: 8
Re: Smoking ecstasy pills.

Quote:
If someone cold tell swim a medically produced pill that is actallly better smoked let me know.
Well, the reason they are called "pills" is because, by definition, they are to be swallowed. There is not one pill out there that SWIM would recommend smoking.

Sure, one could perform extractions to some pills, but for the most part, pills are best taken the way they are intended.
Old 16-11-2008, 21:45

Male

excuse swim. when he says pills, he means mdma. the source is almost definitely fairly clean mdma. please don't dispute swim's knowledge. it is just that they are, in this form, easier to get hold of.

has any swiy tried this? or has anyone absolute knowledge that the substance would be lost?
Old 16-11-2008, 21:56
Gold Member

Male from United States
Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.
Points: 3,148, Level: 8 Points: 3,148, Level: 8 Points: 3,148, Level: 8

well, there are still binders and fillers in manufactured MDMA pills, along with some other crap I'm sure one would not like to smoke.
Also, even if you had pure MDMA HCl, SWIM is pretty sure (but not 100%) that the high temps required to smoke it would just destroy the drug itself.

SWIM would recommend sticking with swallowing/chewing them.
Old 16-11-2008, 22:53

Male
tryptamaster needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

even if it doesnt degrade mdma hcl might STILL not be suitable for smoking. for example, cocaine hcl is VERY VERY inefficeint to smoke. the only possibility i can see is if u free-base it and even under those circumstances im pretty damn sure it will degrade.
Old 24-11-2008, 19:09
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Micklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 6,282, Level: 11 Points: 6,282, Level: 11 Points: 6,282, Level: 11
Activity: 5.0% Activity: 5.0% Activity: 5.0%

A Certain Mouse tells me some of his nestmates tried smoking pills many years ago. Got absolutely nothing apart from a headache, oxygen deprivation & an unnerving amount of gunk on the Rizla.

He heard a report from another fellow traveller of effects from neat MDMA HCl smoked in a pipe, although even he admitted they were mild enough to be placebo.

All in all, not worth it.
Old 27-11-2008, 21:38
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
SWIH is an unknown quantity at this point

swim hotknifed a microdot once (when young and silly) - surprise surprise that was a waste of time too! you're better off smoking banana skins than pills, yer loon!
Old 27-11-2008, 21:51
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
Mammon is captain of the psychonauts.Mammon is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 677, Level: 4 Points: 677, Level: 4 Points: 677, Level: 4

In SWIM's opinion smoking pills is bullshit. A friend used to say it worked when SWIM was young; SWIM tried it with him and concluded it did almost nothing.

This, however, is purely one experience and SWIM admits he has no medical or chemical reason to say why it wouldn't work.

Why not just eat them?
Old 28-11-2008, 03:07

Male
yaba probably knows what they are talking about.yaba probably knows what they are talking about.yaba probably knows what they are talking about.yaba probably knows what they are talking about.yaba probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 902, Level: 4 Points: 902, Level: 4 Points: 902, Level: 4

When swim was still in Amsterdam.. He and his friends tried to make MDMA hydro into a MDMA base, With ammonia (same way as coke) It didn't work.

Couldn't grab the substance as it wouldn't hold on to anything. Swim and friends thought coke hydro ammonia, turns coke into base coke.

They were hoping it would be the same as coke but it wasn't.. They wanted to smoke it on a pipe or foil.
Old 28-11-2008, 03:22
Silver Member

Female from United States
ScorpioSunshine is a decent psychonaut.ScorpioSunshine is a decent psychonaut.

Masticate .....cringe....swallow ...enjoy!

That always seemed the most economic way for swim to enjoy xtc.
Old 28-11-2008, 03:53
Mercury Member

24 y/o Male from Canada
benzoylmethyl ecognine needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

SWIM has smoked ecstasy pills before and got realy high from it, he actually started hallucinating and saw a rock turn into a spider.
Old 28-11-2008, 09:48

Male

Thank you all for your input.

swim thinks he will keep the pills to the popping and the weed to the smoking.
unless a friend offers it to him just as, with promise of reward.

adios.
Old 06-12-2008, 13:03

24 y/o Male from Australia
ripdas112 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smoking E? man whats next.. rackin bud? stick to dropping! :S
Old 06-12-2008, 23:25
Silver Member

47 y/o Female from United Kingdom
humdroid really adds to the discussion.humdroid really adds to the discussion.humdroid really adds to the discussion.humdroid really adds to the discussion.humdroid really adds to the discussion.humdroid really adds to the discussion.
Points: 398, Level: 3 Points: 398, Level: 3 Points: 398, Level: 3
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Y does not mean to be judgemental to individials, but feels the act of smoking an ecstasy pill is scruffy.
Old 07-12-2008, 18:36

32 y/o Male from United Kingdom
magicmik is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1

Swim likes to try different ways of doing thigs . So has naturally tried this. Smoking pills does not work for swim. However, smoking (rather vaporising) pure MDMA crystals, on foil (chasing mandy) does work. Quick come up, 2-5 mins, pupil dilation, jaw clenching and much more of a woozy, heavy high compared to oral. After 30-mins gone, left feeling slightly empty and a mild headache. Good to try but not as good as oral. Higher potential for abuse to as swim felt like re-hitting several times. Don't heat to much eg, in a glass pipe as the fumes are extremly hot and distroy your lungs; foil is much better. Have fun .
Old 27-12-2008, 16:00
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
Psychonaut08 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2

This just sounds revolting, anyway I'm pretty sure I've read that there's little to no effect on erowid.
Old 27-12-2008, 16:41
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
SWIH is an unknown quantity at this point

you'd be better off sicking them up your bum than trying to smoke em
Old 28-12-2008, 08:19

Male
yaba probably knows what they are talking about.yaba probably knows what they are talking about.yaba probably knows what they are talking about.yaba probably knows what they are talking about.yaba probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 902, Level: 4 Points: 902, Level: 4 Points: 902, Level: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIH View Post
you'd be better off sicking them up your bum than trying to smoke em
Swim never done that, but it should work a lot better ! (faster and stronger) He has known people to do that he couldn't stick anything up his bum, unless he was in prison and that was the only safe way to bring drugs in.
Old 28-12-2008, 08:24
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Micklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 6,282, Level: 11 Points: 6,282, Level: 11 Points: 6,282, Level: 11
Activity: 5.0% Activity: 5.0% Activity: 5.0%

Further discussion of plugging can be found & carried on in the Rectal Administration (Plugging) - How-To's, Issues, etc thread.
Old 30-12-2008, 04:28

Male from United States
KomradeShivi is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1

My dog would like me to refer you to this experience report on erowid:

Quote:
SMOKING: Well technically he says we're vaporizing it, but it looks like smoke, so whatever. In order to do this my friend took 1 gram of MDMA hydrochloride, and soaked it in a solution of water/sodium hydroxide. Then put that in the blender with 1 ounce of Petroleum ether, put the blender on whip for about 5 to ten minutes, than after the two chemicals settled he filtered the Petroleum ether, and repeated the process with another ounce of Petroleum ether. He let the petroleum ether evaporate on wax paper, resulting in an oily looking semi-viscous fluid, or MDMA base. This one sorta sucked also, we never weighed the dose out, but the final product was 887mg. It was hard to smoke this oily crap because you can't just load it up into a pipe. We did absorb some it into a small swab of cotton than put that cotton swab onto a pipe with a little plant material (some nasty spice from the kitchen) to hold it up. I didn't apply the flame but held it like 1/2inch away. A small amount of cotton burned, but I could see vapor being drawn into the chamber, than ultimately my lungs.

I only took this one hit, and blew out quite a large cloud of vapor. Within 3 seconds after I exhaled I felt a rush hit me, comparable to meth, but less speedy, direct, and euphoric effects. This rush went straight went straight to my brain. I felt a hot sensation flood my head, but my entire limbs got really cold. All I did was pour my heart out to my wife, who refused to smoke the MDMA. Sadly at the hour mark I plummeted downward, however it wasn't really a crash. I just was coming down softly, as with opiates, or wacky tobacky. I used this method after I injected it, so I expected the same effect.

I suggest cleaning your pills with an acetone wash before you attempt this.

Share this on:

Tags
crack, drug, drugs-forum, ecstacy, ecstasy, ecstasy pills, mdma, mdma and meth, mdma pills, mdma powder, meth, meth pipe, molly, plugging, smoking mdma, weed, xtc