Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 05:00
Silver Member

28 y/o Male
Lost_Cause_of_a_Sinner is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
How to inject in the neck

I have searched and search and Iam trying to find out how and the safest way possible to IV us the neck because I heard it was way better. Any help would be greatly appreciated? PLEASE!!
Old 12-11-2008, 06:14
R.I.P.

31 y/o Male from United States
dyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13
Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0%
Re: How to inject in the neck DESPERATE FOR HELP

SWIM and his brother have done it before, but only a couple times over the course of many years. SWIM hit a vein at the very base of the neck going into the shoulder. It hit a little harder, but in SWIMs opinion it is NOT worth it. It is a huge risk, especially with a long tip needle, and a good arm vein is just as good. Please don't. You can do some very real, serious, and permanent damage fucking around like that, and the benefits for such huge risks are totally minimal.

Post Quality Evaluations:
good advice

Last edited by dyingtomorrow; 12-11-2008 at 06:22.
Old 12-11-2008, 06:44
Banned

Male
MotherSuperior is on the way upMotherSuperior is on the way upMotherSuperior is on the way up
Re: How to inject in the neck

Eh? Way better than what? IMHO it's even more dangerous than femoral(groin) injecting and SWIM has been a groin injector for years and has been lucky to keep both legs, albeit in bad pain, permanently infected oozing holes, knackered circulation.

With the neck though, well SWIM thinks that if you should hit the arterys their(missing is just as easy with the groin... well maybe not exactly as some veins can be brought out using a method). In any case complications from hitting an artery can result in the loss of the limb.

SWIM is not sure here wherever someone should be more worried about the bloodloss from hitting the jugular or similiar artery or by the fact that whilst it's terrible to lose an arm or leg, it's still possible to live. On the other hand, SWIM is wondering what would happen if one were to inject in a neck artery assuming the bleeding won't kill you from blood loss.... SWIM thinks that you could cause potential paralysis, abscess/deep neck infections, DVT of internal neck vein/jugular(ouch omg that would REALLY hurt) and a DVT could go into the brain and cause things such as hemi-paralysis(Brown-Sequad syndrome I think it caused when that happens). Damage to hearing through nerve damage and cervical osteomylitis(bone infection). Annurysem/pseudo-annurysem, arterial damage you really cannot afford to lose that artery. As well as messing up the venous supply(to your head, gotta be bad) and fistula(a hole in the site... these develop so quick). A REAL bad place for this stuff to happen, think about it! That Brown-Serquad syndrome is a pretty common complication of neck injecting, read about it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown-S...quard_syndrome it's pretty nasty.

Why are you considering it, have you used up all your arm veins? SWIM finds that there are nearly always some unless you used to inject the caustic stuff SWIM did and have really killed the veins. Even then, it is actually very hard to use all the veins in the arms and theres enough threads on injecting in this forum. Then theres the veins on your legs/feet(not the deep ones). SWIM would not really recommend groin injecting(femoral vein) but over neck injecting, well what do other SWIMS think. If your going to do it whatever say and as you now know the risks, it's on your head(no pun) but SWIM feels that perhaps groin injecting maybe slightly not AS bad as neck injecting. SWIM feels though really you should be looking up more info swiyself as a bad injection can lose you more than your hit.... your life- or so swiyou will wish when swiyou is(hopefully not) in agony from hitting an artery and blocking up the vessels causing tissue to die/get gangree from lack of oxygen. A DVT and all the other things can also be deadly, SWIM has had some close shaves with these to. Really man, I suggest some searches neck/groin shots are regarded as many IV junky's as the lowest point one will reach. Many people really do loose legs but SWIM has only met a few including SWIMself that ever did a neck shot and even SWIM does'nt feel right about these.

An amazingly lucid, deliberate and detailed medical description. Great delivery!
good advice
Old 12-11-2008, 12:38
Solinari Solinari is nu online
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.
Points: 1,495, Level: 5 Points: 1,495, Level: 5 Points: 1,495, Level: 5
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

It is definitely not better, a vein is a vein and veins go back to heart no matter where they are in the body. I don't know if it's worse than the groin that is a tough one, but it's definitely not any safer, for a start you can't see what you're doing and you need a mirror which complicates things. As for hitting the carotid artery, a direct dose of heroin to the brain, surely kill you in an instant or at least leave you in a very bad way.

I think this nonsense comes from the proximity of the vein to the brain, it doesn't matter, all venous blood makes its way from the vein to the heart and then distributed from there to the brain.

The neck is a last resort place much like the groin but even more so because of the difficultly with using mirrors and getting the vein to pop out, a complete nonsense that signals the end of your drug taking days.

Last edited by Solinari; 12-11-2008 at 12:47.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:44
Gold Member

Male from USA - New York
RaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline Medline
Points: 3,052, Level: 8 Points: 3,052, Level: 8 Points: 3,052, Level: 8

Agreed with the above. From an anatomical perspective every vein goes back to the heart, and the heart beats it's blood back out through the entire system in less than 10 seconds. So no matter where the injection site, within 10 seconds, it's there. It would make a hell of a lot of sense to inject in a site that would be the least likely to have damage in the entirely possible scenario of something going wrong. Use some common sense and realize that the rumor if it being "so much better" is likely to be wrong, but in proving it wrong, one could very easily bring about drastic harm to one's self.
Old 12-11-2008, 18:43
Palladium Member

Male from United States
fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.
Points: 1,646, Level: 6 Points: 1,646, Level: 6 Points: 1,646, Level: 6

^^^ Agree with the above people for sure.

I've known all types of junkies and fiends who self abused insanely. The ones I did know who did shoot in the neck (and live) said it was no different, except for maybe more adrenaline.

Totally not worth it. Shooting in the arm is good enough.

Shooting up is shooting up, regardless where.

And the thought of neck gangrene is funny. Brain infection much?
Old 12-11-2008, 22:39
Silver Member

28 y/o Male
Lost_Cause_of_a_Sinner is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1

After reading all this information I want to say thank you. You guys helped me decided not to do it. I take opiates everyday because of Sympathatic Nerve Dystrophy in my neck and right arm. I had a 87 Cadillac hood fall and and trap my arms for 6 minutes so I have so nerve damage. I do the IV thing for the excellent pain relief but the fun as well. I heard the neck was just way better but now I know the truth and I dont want to damage my neck anymore then thats already been done. I will stick to my homegrown and the viens in my arms. Thank you all!

welcome to the forum, happy to hear your decision -dt
Good news. It always fills me with happiness when people take on board good advice.
Old 13-11-2008, 18:38
R.I.P.

31 y/o Male from United States
dyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13
Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0%

Glad to hear. SWIM is all for getting high as possible and destroying his body, and if it got you a lot higher SWIM would tell you, but it doesn't so it's just dangerous and pointless. I don't know how far along you are in IV use, but if you just rotate those veins a lot, you can keep good arm veins forever. SWIM doesn't have them any more (and they haven't regenerated after a year of not shooting them), but has learned to shoot his fingers and palms, and those veins come back indefinitely and are 80-90% as good as a juicy wrist vein.
Old 14-11-2008, 04:27
Gold Member

Male from USA - New York
RaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline Medline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Cause_of_a_Sinner View Post
After reading all this information I want to say thank you. You guys helped me decided not to do it. I take opiates everyday because of Sympathatic Nerve Dystrophy in my neck and right arm. I had a 87 Cadillac hood fall and and trap my arms for 6 minutes so I have so nerve damage. I do the IV thing for the excellent pain relief but the fun as well. I heard the neck was just way better but now I know the truth and I dont want to damage my neck anymore then thats already been done. I will stick to my homegrown and the viens in my arms. Thank you all!
Thank you for listening to reason.

Now that the emergency is quelled, please read theforum guidelines concerning self-incrimination if you wish to keep posting here. We value members with reason and helpful experiences from which to offer sound advice. So don't let some mistakes while typing prevent your knowledge from being shared and browse the rules a bit.
Old 21-12-2008, 18:14
R.I.P.

26 y/o Female
tourniquet is captain of the psychonauts.tourniquet is captain of the psychonauts.

SWIM does this since 9 or 10 months now and must say it's even less risky than other more preferred spots
(upper arm, feet, etc). Why?

1 - IF you shoot in the External Jugular vein, it's an almost NULE chance of hitting an artery. Really. Check any anatomy book and you'll notice.

2 - Heals a hell of a lot faster than any other place SWIM have seen so far (and swim did shoot almost in every vein except for the pubic ones). The reason is that it's a very very irrigated spot with a lot of capillar veins and arteries that clear out any shit in the area a lot faster than in arms or even those worse legs & feet.

3 - The rush really is better. Like, a lot better.And faster, a lot faster, as the blood "traffic" here goes a lot faster to the heart coz of gravity and dimension of the veins. SWIY can actually do, and really FEEL, a very low dose if shot in the neck. SWIM has this stupid habit of shooting "cotton wash" and actually has a rush from those (don't think of a brown resulted liquid, sometimes is very watery but still does the thing, take away withdrawal for a while, that is)

4 - The external jugulars DO NOT have valves (those tiny valves inside your veins that prevent blood from flowing backward and keep its direction toward the heart). Therefor, no problem with direction of shooting, no obligation to shoot downwards. Your jugulars just don't care.

The risks associated usually with this spot, IMHO, reffer to those that shoot in their Internal Jugular...which is a totally different matter - can hit arteries easily and can just as easily touch some nerve in there. So, just DON'T shoot in the Internal Jugulars if you go for the neck.
The external jugulars are very easy to see and very easy to "catch":they're the ones that show up on both sides of your neck when you hold your breath and push downwards - like you'd "swell" your neck muscles, but not "strenghten" them, your neck has to look swollen with no muscle lines visible. When SWIY get this trick, just have to choose one of the jugulars that show up - SWIM noticed that left one is actually bigger than the right one. Get needle in, record for blood and...action! Something to remember is that you have to hold your breath all the time, from recording to the last drop in the siringe, as if SWIY lets go, the needle gets out of the vein and get a miss. SWIM shots it easily, slowly, to prevent vein damage or missing, but as these are large veins, SWIM managed to do it right even with hands trembling badly. It's that easy.
The only real problem SWIM see with this particular spot is that the marksare very obvious in there. SWIM solved the problem by having a small bandage over them all the time, and explain to anyone interested a long story of an abcess caused by an insect bite that just won't heal . Normal, non-junkie people have this stupid idea that IV-ers can only shoot their dope in arms, and even a visible mark on the neck won't give them shooting dope as the first idea going through their head about it.
SWIM managed to shoot everyday, at leasttwice per day, in this same external left jugular for all these 10 months and it's still going good. SWIM only uses some antibiotics cream over the place after every shot.
So, if SWIY is considering the neck, then it's not such a scary place, just have to be careful and only shoot in the surface veins and not go too deep.

It actually helpfully answers the question
Old 21-12-2008, 22:10
Gold Member

Male from USA - New York

Would SWIY honestly advise someone new to shooting heroin to try shooting in the neck? You don't see offering this kind of recommendation as potentially dangerous?

I'm not trying to dispute your claims or start an argument, I'm just looking for an opinion if SWIY thinks someone new to shooting would be able to execute this without seriously injuring themself.
Old 22-12-2008, 00:22
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

53 y/o Male
olduncle is an unknown quantity at this point

The only reason to shoot in the neck is that there are no other options. SWIM's been on & off since Nixon resigned, & has never had to do this. Street junkies with hands the size of catchers mitts and festering abcesses at every major joint must, the rest should take SWIour cue from the nurses encountered at the hospital, who are presumably the experts at injection site selection.
Old 22-12-2008, 19:15
R.I.P.

26 y/o Female
tourniquet is captain of the psychonauts.tourniquet is captain of the psychonauts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaverHippie View Post
Would SWIY honestly advise someone new to shooting heroin to try shooting in the neck? You don't see offering this kind of recommendation as potentially dangerous?

I'm not trying to dispute your claims or start an argument, I'm just looking for an opinion if SWIY thinks someone new to shooting would be able to execute this without seriously injuring themself.

Well, SWIM met several people that were pretty old in the scene, meaning they didn't injury themselves too badly, and they STARTED shooting by shooting in the neck. When talking about IV, guess anyplace is just as dangerous to someone new to this. SWIM sees the neck as a pretty safe place after all, considering you have much higher chances of hitting an artery when shooting in arms than neck (SWIM had this happening, even three times, awch!).
On the other hand, the neck is usually used by swimmers whose veins gone berserk on them from all those years of shooting.
But if the SWIH wants to go for the neck, probably will anyways. So better do it the good way. And knowing there are lots of people doing so, and having seen only negative replies on this matter in this thread, gave him actually no backup. Just tried to help...and share what works for SWIM.
Old 22-12-2008, 19:46
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
yaba probably knows what they are talking about.yaba probably knows what they are talking about.yaba probably knows what they are talking about.yaba probably knows what they are talking about.yaba probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 902, Level: 4 Points: 902, Level: 4 Points: 902, Level: 4

In Rotterdam in Holland there was or still is a place (a church) where dealing and using was tolerated, but not shooting in the neck !

They said it was to dangerous.. Swim can't comment to much he never shoot anything, only smoked.

He was told that the neck was closer to the brain so the hit will be faster and harder.. But also that it was the end-end, by junky's in Holland. Each to there own..
Old 23-12-2008, 18:07
Solinari Solinari is nu online
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.
Points: 1,495, Level: 5 Points: 1,495, Level: 5 Points: 1,495, Level: 5
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

Injecting in the neck is bad idea, it requires fucking about with mirrors and trying to get the vein to pop out, an infection in that area could be very dangerous. I still can't see how there could be any benefits to doing this in way of increased effects, there may be slightly faster onset but all in all i think any 'benefits' remain dubious and far outweigh the risks.
Old 19-09-2012, 20:03
Silver Member

48 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Druganaught is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1

I've been IV'ng for the last few months on and off. Mostly ethylphenidate which is pretty hard on the veins. Disability prevents me from using the veins in my arms where all the best ones are so I've mostly been using the once prominent veins in my feet though none of them are now usable. I've had some success with a couple of veins in my right leg though registering there is now a rare event. Anyway I came across some info and diagrams re injecting into the outer jugulars last night and have done a bit of research since.

I found that if I place a finger or thumb against the base of the left vein, it pops up beautifully so thought I'd have a go at hitting it one handed. I'm using 1ml 30g 1/2 inch needles which looked as if they should do the trick quite nicely. Well I've gone through quite a few needles trying to register but with little success except vaguely a couple of times when the needle was was so barely in I didn't risk plunging and missing. I've tried various depths, angles and what have you.

Anyway have any of you jugular users any tips that might help relating to needle sizes, angles, depths or anything that might help. Any USEFUL advice would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance guys.

Peace
Old 19-09-2012, 20:54
Silver Member

Male from United States
hamsterdam is a decent psychonaut.hamsterdam is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 488, Level: 3 Points: 488, Level: 3 Points: 488, Level: 3
Activity: 14.2% Activity: 14.2% Activity: 14.2%

First of all, there's a lot of misinformation here.

Anything injected into ANY vein goes to your heart before it goes to your brain. So injecting it into a neck vein isn't going to have the drug go straight to your brain. It will go to your heart and then be distributed to your whole body.

Now, if you injected it into a particular ARTERY in your neck, THAT would go straight to your brain. You wouldn't just get high though, you'd probably have a stroke too, so don't do that!

If you want the fastest effects, what you want to do is shoot into a vein that's close to your heart, but we're talking about a difference of a few seconds here, so if I were you I'd focus less on which gives you the better rush (that effect is probably psychological!), and figure out where it's safest to inject.
Old 16-05-2013, 10:39

Female from United States
Belle87Romeo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Marie and Eddie shoot Subutex in the neck just started recently. Marie s neck feels stiff. how do u know if u miss will u feel pain. Maries neck feels slightly numb. They use shorties. Any advice to avoid injury or sickness. Marie and Edward are very misinformed about neck injecting. What is the deal w holding breath. will something bad happen if u don't.
Old 16-05-2013, 11:03
Palladium Member

Female from Earth
ex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 5,548, Level: 10 Points: 5,548, Level: 10 Points: 5,548, Level: 10
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Here is some literature for you to read about safe injecting sites and risks associated with injecting into the neck (page 7). From human being to human being, please stop injecting into your neck. It's a very dangerous and stupid thing to be doing to the vessels that are essentially connecting your heart to your brain.

100% spot on, first rate, non disputable harm reduction/safety/life saving advise
Attached Files
File Type: pdf mqi_safer_injecting_guide_web.pdf (4.54 MB, 23 views)
Old 16-05-2013, 11:15
may cause drowsiness

31 y/o Male from USA - New Hampshire
I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.
Points: 2,434, Level: 7 Points: 2,434, Level: 7 Points: 2,434, Level: 7
Activity: 13.3% Activity: 13.3% Activity: 13.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle87Romeo View Post
Marie and Eddie shoot Subutex in the neck just started recently. Marie s neck feels stiff. how do u know if u miss will u feel pain. Maries neck feels slightly numb. They use shorties. Any advice to avoid injury or sickness. Marie and Edward are very misinformed about neck injecting. What is the deal w holding breath. will something bad happen if u don't.
O I can not stress this enough. I know I'm not answering most of your questions and Ill take whatever feedback I get for that just to say DO NOT shoot Buprenorphine in the neck! What is Gods name would you do that for? The only reason I could think of is that you have exhausted all other veins... Please read this thread top to bottem..

Oh for fucks sake, you are shooting a substance with minimul to no rush in your neck. Plugging, snorting have the same effects with a fraction of the risk of what you are doing.

There have been many cases where people have missed a Bupe shot in the arm and lost the entire limb... What happens if that's you had that same issue with your neck?? See where I'm coming from?

I had a friend whoo shot Heroin in his neck for the first time July 4th 2002. We buried him because of that July 9th, 2002.

Bupe doesn't hit you any quicker by shooting it in the neck.

Don,t get me wrong, this thread is about reducing harm if shooting in the neck is inevidable but I'm going to stick my neck out for a lashing by saying just don,t do it.

There is no safe way to inject Buprenorphine, or anything for that matter in the neck unless you are in a emergency situation at a hospital. I'm sticking to my guns on this subject. I might be letting my emotions take control but it hits home when you are on a harm reduction forum, when you are so dedicated to that forum and possibly saving. A life and then I get a question like this.

I apologize if I just shouldn't. Have answered at all but, there would be no way I could sleep tonight if I said nothing..

Please be safe

JJ

I_MISS_160s added 4 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

And just so you know, I'm not some anti IV prude, I inject Buprenorphine. (In my arm) every morning. Never more than 1mg so I understand the needle thing. If I ever had. To use my neck or not at all, I would no question chose not at all.

Last edited by I_MISS_160s; 16-05-2013 at 11:15. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 16-05-2013, 13:08

Female from United States
Belle87Romeo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Most Of Marie and eddies veins are gone.
They have been clean from heroin for 4 years now. They feel absolutely nothing from buprenorphine anymore and have been on subutex for two yrs.

Just can't kick the needle. Marie stopped looking for veins and just started randomly missing in arms. summer is approaching and she can't take the pain from lumps n abscesses. the only reason they started using the neck is bc of no pain in a vein. This couple has been together six year and are an inspirati.on.

They are trying to get there life on track and she she's trying to heal her arms up but doesn't know what to do or where to go until she quits. The doctor is tapering her down every month to try to get her off the medicine. Any suggestions would be nice cause she's dying to wear short sleeves. She never had a lot of veins to begin with when she was on heroin.

please use some paragraph breaks in the future to increase readability. Thanks

Last edited by Smeg; 12-11-2013 at 01:40. Reason: Paragraphing and line-spacing for ease of reading, plus an off-topic conclusion about site use.
Old 16-05-2013, 14:15
may cause drowsiness

31 y/o Male from USA - New Hampshire
I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.
Points: 2,434, Level: 7 Points: 2,434, Level: 7 Points: 2,434, Level: 7
Activity: 13.3% Activity: 13.3% Activity: 13.3%

I can only help you with how to get back to this post.

Top left side of your screen click account>control panel... once you are in your control panel you will see a list of all your "subscribed threads" (any thread you have posted in, You can then just click on the name of the thread...

What I really suggest you do is in the top middle of your page(any screen while logged in) you will see a button labled "search". This is the forum search engine. Here you can. Search for every aspect of injecting, hiding tracks, safe injection, recovery and addiction etc... Theere are encyclopedias of posts and threads more than I can even remember.

I believe this is the most efficient way to get your questions answered instead of waiting for an answer on this thread.

Any questions feel free to send me a message. If you are unable to figure out how then go ahead and post it here and Ill send you in the right direction.

Good luck, please consider just stopping the neck injection before its too late. Remember you can't inject if all of your rigs are broken.

Be and Stay Safe

JJ
Old 25-05-2013, 20:15
Banned

32 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

I only have ever used my inner arms, but I would imagine the neck would be extrememly difficult to hit. Also, probably painful as hell.

this thread is "how to inject in the neck" not "who only shootis in their arms" This is a pointless post that adds nothing to the discussion
Old 12-11-2013, 01:52
Smeg Smeg is nu online
Opiates & Opioids
Co-Moderator

52 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Smeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline Medline
Points: 7,221, Level: 12 Points: 7,221, Level: 12 Points: 7,221, Level: 12
Activity: 17.4% Activity: 17.4% Activity: 17.4%

This thread has gone as far as it can safely travel, I feel.

In the not too distant future I will be kick-starting a Needle safety group.

Members will be more than welcome to join, as long as their contributions are safety centered, and not bound up in risky behaviours and salacious glorification.

We're a harm reduction forum first and foremost.
Closed Thread

Share this on:

Tags
how to iv in the neck, injecting into the jugular vein