Notices

Old 05-11-2008, 18:42
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

27 y/o Male
kairo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Coughing up blood from smoking meth?

Swim tried Meth the first time a few months ago. Has had maybe 3 or 4 weekend sessions where Swim would do Meth continuously for a day or two in addition to smoking joints.

Swim had a weekend session a week ago and another one just last weekend. After the last session Swim got a chronic cough and kept on coughing up mucous first, then later only spit, like his lungs were filled with water, only that the cough continued through the night and entire next day.

Two days later, while Swim continued smoking joints has he always does, suddenly coughed out mucous and spit containing blood. They weren't pure blood drops but rather colored the discharge red, and it tasted like blood as well.

Swim is convinced it must have something to do with smoking meth, as after the weekend his lungs also hurt and the cough was so severe. Swim will be going to the doctor in a few hours once it opens.

Has anyone has similar experiences? Searched the meth forum for "blood" but didn't really find anything too similar. Would be really great to hear other people's experiences.

Thanks a lot!
Old 05-11-2008, 20:57

Male
SmokingBowls420 is a decent psychonaut.
Re: Coughing up blood from smoking meth?

Cut
Swiy didn't burn off the cut before swiy smoked it

Swiy didnt melt the shards into a single puddle before allowing to crack back and then take a hit (swims and his fiends found that if swiy doesnt completely melt the shard and let it crack back it fucks up swiys hit/lungs)

Swiy probobly was just tweaking out on coughing more than likely....Swim used to sniffle the chemical goober that was always in the back of his throat, swim kept doing it for days on end nonstop and swim kept spitting up blood afterwards.

Either way, its best to see a doctor just in case.
Old 05-11-2008, 21:47
Silver Member

Male from USA - Idaho
some_random_guy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1

Ruptured blood vessels from coughing too much. Nothing too bad, just take a cough suppressant next time.
Old 09-11-2008, 11:26
Silver Member

37 y/o Male
mr. nawtynuff is a decent psychonaut.

Agree with what some random guy said, however I'd prolly lean more towards an acute respiratory infection; which was exacerbated from the continuous irritation to already inflamed lung tissue due to the constant smoke in the airways. swim has smoked for many years now and have never had bloody phlegm or bloody discharge. I really doubt that the meth made your lung bleed directly but more to do with the irritation from the smoke that most likely stimualted exxcessive hard coughing; thus ruptured bloodvessels = blood or bleeding.
Old 09-11-2008, 12:29

27 y/o Male
kairo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1

thx for the feedback so far. Went to the doctor and also told him I'd smoked meth. He said that it was common and that I shouldn't smoke for a week. Offered me to do an xray but then I forgot to make n appointment when I got my meds for the cough. Probably might not be neccesary.
Either way I'm glad I'm fine (I think) and I know I won't be smoking anmore meht like that. Ordered my V Tower Extreme vaporizer two days ago. I can't wait!!!
Old 14-11-2008, 00:47

Male
SmokingBowls420 is a decent psychonaut.

Swiys lucky as fuck, swim went in for minor check-ups and every time he went in his heart rate became increasingly higher, first 150, 160, and 170, that shit keeps swims heart rate going for a VERY long time....Swim ran out the hospital because he saw a cop outside the building...Swim wish he was able to be straight-forward and ballsy like swiy.

Share this on:

Tags
crack, drug, drugs, ecstasy, injecting, meth, meth damage, meth health, meth side effects, meth user, methamphetamine, methamphetamine health, methamphetamine side effects, smoking meth