Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 04-11-2008, 01:32

Male from United States
tapionminoshi is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
How do you prepare an ABG 100 for injection?

SWIM got his hands on some ABG 100 grey morphine sulfate pills. SWIM has a moderate tolerance from banging roxy 30's, and has banged a few of these in the past, but it has been a long long time so SWIM wants a refresher course on proper preparation.

SWIM vaguely remembers using epsom salt to separate the wax, or something to that effect.

Can someone please tell SWIM the easiest and most effective way to prepare one of these things for injection?

tapionminoshi added 167 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

SWIM scoured this forum and others for an hour and SWIM can't find a decent response to this question.

someone must know how to do this. SWIM isn't going to do the whole method using AA/AAA or whatever.

from what SWIM gathered, SWIM should mix the crushed pill with cold water to keep it from gelling?

someone please help out here :/

Last edited by tapionminoshi; 04-11-2008 at 01:32. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-11-2008, 20:26

38 y/o Male
Darth-Vidar is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: How do you prepare an ABG 100 for injection?

These are pretty easy to shoot. All you need is a soda can cut into a cooker (with the top cut off and about 1/4 of the side cut out to let in air), a candle, a rig and filter and some water. Place the pill w/ the grey coating washed off in the bottom of the can and add 1cc of water.
Light the candle and place it under the can so it is heating the water.
When the water is just about to boil, crush the pill as fine as possible w either a knife or the back of the rig.
Drop in the filter and draw up the solution.
Inject and have fun, these are great pills.
Old 21-07-2009, 03:29
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

25 y/o Female
hiGhASaKitE 420 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

does this go for 30 mg too?
Old 12-02-2010, 19:51
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

26 y/o Male
E-RoC is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1

This Goes For Any Generic Pharmaceutical Opiate that (Gels up) mainly generic O.C. and Morphine. The company that is a huge pain in the ass is ABG, This took alot of trial and error so far this is the only way i have came up with where you dont get any of the gel in the syringe.

You do not do a Heated Cook, this is where many people go wrong and they liquefy that gel and draw it up hot and 20 sec later the gel solidifies and clogs up the syringe or you shoot thick gel into your body.

To start off make sure you have.
1. 1 cc (100 unit) syringe
2. Cooker (spoon) Preferably a shallow spoon, a deep one will be harder.
3. Razor.
4. Filter. (Preferably cigarette filter )

First off Get the outer coating off, two ways to go about that safely alcohol swab, or run it under the sink for a few seconds to get it moist. Then rub it off with a clean paper towel etc. Do not suck it off cause you are not doing a hot cook and are not sterilizing it therefore all that bacteria that lives in your mouth you will have traveling through your veins.Next chop the pill till it is so fine that it looks like flower. Then put it into your cooker (spoon) draw up 1cc (100 units) of water and SLOWLY inject it into the spoon where your dope is until all the dope and water is mixed. After that put the cap back on the syringe and let the dope soak for two Min's. With the Cap on the syringe slowly skim the top layer of water in the spoon with the cap from back of the spoon to the front until you start getting particles of gel/wax accumulating at the tip. After the top is skimmed do that with the bottom till all visible particles are gone and are in a pile at the tip of your spoon. Now get a cigarette and with your razor cut off a quarter of the filter unwrap the paper around it and cut the quarter in half so your left with 2 half moons. DO NOT roll THEM INTO A BALL leave the half moon shaped, drop one into the cooker (spoon) as is and move it around till you see all the clear gel start sticking to it. Stick your syringe directly into the middle of it about halfway, make sure you do not go through.Draw up as much dope as you can BUT WITHOUT FORCING it through if gel starts coming in the syringe you need to stop there, after you cant draw up anymore water, flip the Filter thats in the spoon upside down so that the unsubmerged side can soak up the remanding gel
(if you used a deep spoon it will still work you will just be left with extra gel at the end). Get the second half moon filter and drop it directly next to the first one, and with your orange syringe cap in one hand using the tip side without the hole push down on the top of the used filter while dragging it to the tip of the cooker (spoon) till it is out of the water squeezing every bit of liquid out of it then pick it up when it is dry and get it out of the cooker (spoon). now stick you syringe into the second filter halfway without going through draw up the rest and BAM YOU ARE FINISHED. IT may take once or twice to get it just right but thats all there is to it. you can usually get one decent wash depending on how good you are. I usually get it all the first time, and all the gel and wax and caked filters i usually pop into my mouth and swallow with water. Just in case there was a hint of dope left i made sure i didn't waste shit

I Hope this was helpful if anyone wants to throw some feedback my way I'm open to anything any questions email me or message me

THX
E-RoC
Old 16-02-2010, 21:03

32 y/o Male
DJDopeman is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

swim does these one every day - remove coating,crush up,use a big spoon half full of water, heat the water to a boil,quickly stir in the morph,throw in a big ass cotton ,and all the morphine will stick with the water and go into the cotton and the gel will be left out,
Old 20-04-2010, 00:29
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from United States
ChiselD is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1

SWIM has found that after one heats up the dope(not to boil as it's been said heat can kill opiates) he adds some cold water to the spoon to cause the wax to harden so you don't suck up any gel into the rig. Nice rush everytime
Old 27-04-2010, 18:57
Mercury Member

26 y/o Male from United States
pokeswithneedles88 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

only advice SWIM has is BIG COTTON!!! SWIM dosent like the effects, it feels like there is a monster inside SWIMS stomach and legs that is trying to "crush" him. If SWIY has ever experienced the "rush" SWIY will know what SWIM is talking about
Old 21-09-2010, 07:57

34 y/o Male from United States
thoughfullythoughtless is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1

Swim's newest method of choice for the oh-so-difficult ABG's is to make a saline solution with just a pinch of kosher salt (1/16 tsp to 2ml's water). Remove the coating with cold water and a towel and let dry. Crush to a powder and toss into a spoon. Swim uses a 25G 1ml syringe, draw a FULL barrel and add to the powder. Mix thoroughly and let set for a minute or so (swim uses this time to swab and tie off). Your best bet is to use a cig filter cut in half, toss it in and let it sit until saturated (45 secs or so). Draw it up, it should be clear in the barrel and draw almost as fast as pure water leaving all the white waxes behind. Swim has noticed that between the saline and the "cold cook" there is no gelling at all and no cloudiness in the rig. I have read that the salt helps to keep the gel from ever forming. Beautiful rush, in fact a 30mg will give swim the pins and needles using this method, a 100 is almost too prickly but still with that lovely glow.

As long as swim is posting let us add that fresh points, clean hands, alcohol swabs and a tourniquet will save your veins for a long time. If SWIus are going to be naughty there is a way to do and minimize the damage. Hope this helps!
Old 09-02-2011, 03:34

30 y/o Female from United States
SickButPretty is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

SWIM has been IV'ing morphine daily for the last few months and has always specifically sought out the ABG brand because it doesn't gel up like other brands do. I can't imagine that the manufacturer has different products for different geographical regions, some with the anti-abuse additive, some without, but you never know I suppose.

The way SWIM prepares the morph is different than what I've read so far. First, the external coating is removed using damp fabric of some kind. The pill is divided into half or three quarters, or whatever SWIY desires to take. Very simply, SWIM places the pill onto a spoon and uses the backside of another spoon to crush into a powder. A second syringe (28 G, 1/2 inch, 100U is SWIM preference.) is used to add about 80mLs of water to spoon. Unlike other posts I've read, SWIM doesn't wait to let it soak, or mix it up thoroughly prior to adding heat. SWIM has found that slowly heating the mixture in the spoon allows the water soluble powder to dissolve and create a slightly thicker cloudy solution. This is then drawn up into the syringe, air bubbles expelled, and a little water drawn up afterwards to clear the lumen of the needle with any cloggage. SWIM usually ends up with about 50-70mLs in the syringe at this point. Next, add roughly 30mL more to the spoon and heat slowly again. The residual medication in the spoon liquifies again and then is drawn up in the syringe until the syringe is nearly full. Again, draw up 1-2mLs of water after to clear the lumen of the needle. The last thing SWIM does before she's ready to go is take the loaded syringe, often reffered to as her 'backloader' and removes the plunger from an unused syringe and expels the solution into the barrel of the fresh needle, replacing the plunger gently, then expelling air and bubbles. Obviously I haven't mentioned SWIM using a filter of any kind. I am brand new to this site and hadn't realized the apparent necessity of using one. The person who showed SWIM the ropes of IVing never used one, so its just not what I have learned.

Again however, SWIM hasn't had any problems with the mixture gelling up in the spoon as long as SWIM has stuck to the ABG brand.
Old 09-02-2011, 07:35

23 y/o Female from United States
savv is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 38, Level: 1 Points: 38, Level: 1 Points: 38, Level: 1

My pet llama loves these. Her method is similar to the ones above, but requires the use of a stovetop. She crushes up the pill after wiping off the coating. Then she just mixes it up with about 80ccs of water in her spoon and then slowly heats it over the stove. She isn't exactly sure what it is about doing it on the stovetop that makes it work better, in her opinion at least, but she would think it has something to do with the fact that its a bit more controlled than a lighter underneath it, and also it can heat up the whole spoon at once, compared to the small flame from a light. But then again it could all be in my favorite pet llama's head. Then after it has heated up, the wax will form a sort of layer on top. She uses the cap from the rig, and kind of scrapes the wax all off to one side. Toss a filter in, draw up, and the solution should be clear. What my pet llama does is she then squirts it into a fresh spoon, and filters and redraws it up into a different syringe. Llama is very careful. She's had cotton fever twice too many times and now is overly paranoid of cotton, gel, anything at all, getting into her syringe.
Be careful!
Old 13-02-2011, 01:05
Silver Member

djneptunezjunglist is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 99, Level: 1 Points: 99, Level: 1 Points: 99, Level: 1

My buddie Cody seems to know a lot about IV preperations and i asked him about this and this is what he told me.

The ABG pills aren't meant for IV use. But you CAN still get it to work if you operate quick.

Cody suggests using a large spoon, cooker, or twist-off plastic bottle caps.
Crush up your morphine ABG [being the purple 15's, orange 60's or in this case the 100's] and put it in your spoon. Cody suggests 7-9CC's of ice cold water [depending on the amount of powder].
Stir the mix for 15-45 seconds, and do not use heat. Make sure to use a filter and gear that liquid up. If the pill hasn't started to gel up, you may repeat the above procedure.

Cody's experience with the ABG Orange 60's concludes fast operating to avoid geling, and usually only can get one rig full before it starts to gel.

Hope this helps anyone.

Thanks.
Safety First!

djneptunezjunglist added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

I forgot to mention that the coating is suppose to be removed before you crush it up.

Last edited by djneptunezjunglist; 13-02-2011 at 01:05. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 13-02-2011, 01:31
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

^ 7-9 cc of water? who in the world uses rigs that big? A few of the other methods seem decent but add 7-9cc of water would just be diluting the gel enough to shoot. Which I guess isn't bad but who uses 10 cc rigs?
Old 14-02-2011, 01:53
Silver Member

djneptunezjunglist is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 99, Level: 1 Points: 99, Level: 1 Points: 99, Level: 1

@MovingPictures
My bad, i meant units.
Old 15-01-2012, 04:25

27 y/o Male from USA - Ohio
Lostcause666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

through mild research and experimentation my loving dog has found this:

1. Scrape off the outside coating from the pill. This can be done with a knife or even your finger-nail.
2. Place the pill on a sheet of aluminum foil.
3. Bake the pill on the foil in an over at 350 F for 4 - 8 hours.
4. Remove the foil and let it cool.
5. Transfer the pill to a mixing vessel such as a spoon. You will find that the pill crumbles easily, so be careful transferring it.
6. Combine a small amount of water with the pill.
7. Heat the solution. The binders will separate out.
8. Draw the resulting solution through a cotton filter. It will have more or less the consistency of water.

he also says to try to leave them bake for the full 8 hrs...

Share this on:

Tags
injecting, morphine, ms contin, wash drugs

» New Threads
7 days clean from Oxycodone - need...
Last post by Taarna
2 Replies, 91 Views
possible feeling xanax for days?
Last post by CNSgoingdown
2 Replies, 121 Views
Weird experience.. Blackout
Last post by AARON915