Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 29-03-2005, 09:11
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

37 y/o Female
RipperChick should review received reputation comments.
Points: 94, Level: 1 Points: 94, Level: 1 Points: 94, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Hey everyone. I come to the forums every once in a while and had a queston. I've done most every drug out there except heroin crack and meth and my drug of choice is coke. I've seena few programs on meth and was just wondering if anyone could tell me what the high is like when you're on meth. Just curious.
Old 29-03-2005, 09:38

jrock0069 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 262, Level: 2 Points: 262, Level: 2 Points: 262, Level: 2
Imagine the feeling you get from the one thing that interests you the most. Think about a difficult project you've completed and the feeling of pride and self worth you got from it when finished. Imagine what it feels like to be the smartest person in the world. Remember the most excited and energetic you've ever felt in your life. Take all of these things and multiply them by a thousand and there you have the basic feeling of meth.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good description, I couldn't have found a better way to explain.
Old 29-03-2005, 22:28

37 y/o Female
RipperChick should review received reputation comments.
Points: 94, Level: 1 Points: 94, Level: 1 Points: 94, Level: 1

yikes....no wonder it's so addictive.

Think I'll stay away.

THANKS!
Old 30-03-2005, 15:32
Silver Member

29 y/o Male
roidrage is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1

whereever jrocks been getting his from i want some, in my view you dont feel any differant from what you normally do you just do everything faster and feel more aggresive
Old 31-03-2005, 01:59

jrock0069 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 262, Level: 2 Points: 262, Level: 2 Points: 262, Level: 2
I was describing feelings you get while on it. For instance, when your doing something on it (i.e. school, work, hobbies), you get the feeling that every decision your making is 100% correct. When you start a project, you get so involved with it that you get the feeling of completion before finishing it. It gives you tons of energy as everybody knows. RipperChick wanted to know what the high was like while your on it not just the beginning effects. I described the different feelings you get while doing different things on meth. As far as the feelings being multiplied by 1000, I exaggerated that a little. But I was remembering my ol' tweeker days while writting this and I really got into my writting.
Old 31-03-2005, 06:01

Male
whatsinaname is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1
finally, a question on this forum i feel qualified to answer...

Meth is tricky. The "high" is based almost soley on how one uses it....the person above who was talking about work and concentration is right (although IMO, this is more prevelant when snorted). But if one smokes it, its a pretty different high... i think that there is no really crystal clear answer to what the high is like...it varies user to user, based on tolerance, reasons for using, amount used, how long you stay up at a time...

Meth dfeinetely isn't something to jump headlong into, thats one thing (almost) any user would tell someone curious about it....read. Learn what it does, why it does it, and why you shouldn't do it.
Old 06-04-2005, 20:34

pato_otnc needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1
i dont really feel nothing except more energy and kinda nervous. i smoke it on a lightbulb, and i smoke alot. i only like the little rush you get at the begining when you first get a hit. i wouldnt really recomend it, but many people seem to love this drug.
Old 09-04-2005, 08:34

tweakerfrommars is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 87, Level: 1 Points: 87, Level: 1 Points: 87, Level: 1

Initial rushing, deep concentration/thoughts, extreme interest in everything around you, heightened self-confidence and self-esteem, feeling of being able to do anything, moderate to intense euphoria depending on method of use, surrounding environment, and the user's personality.

In my experience, trying to do too many things at once (you'll feel like you can) can result in becoming confused and frustrated...many people choose an activity that best potentiates their high at the time (watching movies, playing games of any sort, socializing, cleaning house, drawing, writing, listening to music, dancing, etc.) and allow it to engulf them completely. Some people may notice obsessive compulsive behavior (repeating thought patterns leading to repeating a certain action over and over again, like cleaning a certain spot over and over or playing with a line of meth on the table for hours on end) generally referred to as "geeking". Geeking can be a negative thing when the obsessive behavior turns to one's own body, like picking at the skin.

Meth is also an anorexant, meaning not only do you not have an appetite, but chewing andswallowing food is very difficult and unpleasant. If one hasn't eaten in awhile, though uncomfortable, eating can potentiate the high due to revitalizing your body. Lastly, most people are unable to sleep while tweaking...furthermore, this insomnia-inducing stimulation can last for hours (in some people, up to 24 hours) after the main high has worn off, this goes for the loss of appetite as well.

The high doesn't really compare to anything else and is for the most part incredibly fun. In short, you just feel more alive than you ever could have imagined. Many people get very attached to this feeling because it lasts so long (if enough meth is done and is of good enough quality, the high can easily last 8 hours or more), and want to feel like this all the time. These are the people prone to addiction. Doing it once will not get you addicted, but when every fiber of your being is telling you to stay up and keep on going, you have to be able to tell yourself to stop. This is difficult for some people that try and use meth during the work week for example, because it just seems impossible to function until youmake up all the sleep that you lost. To avoid this, people do more. That's why it is smarter to use when you are able to take some time to get a good amount of sleep and refresh your body. Sorry this has been so long, for a good summary of what I just said, take a look at my signature.

very good explanation of a meth high. answers the OP's question thoroughly.
Good post. I learned something.
Old 27-04-2005, 09:40

invictvs is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 104, Level: 1 Points: 104, Level: 1 Points: 104, Level: 1

SWIM just made the switch from Coke to Meth, basically because coke was screwing up his sinuses and burning his nose. Also, it seemed reasonable for him to not get so dependent on any one thing.

So far so good, Meth = more energy, more confidence, peformance enhancing cognitive abilities. Coke = more euphoria, easier to sleep, better taste.
Old 17-05-2005, 17:43

bogumil is a decent psychonaut.bogumil is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 725, Level: 4 Points: 725, Level: 4 Points: 725, Level: 4
I never used meth, but isnt it far worse to your sinusses than coke? Thats what I got told.Edited by: bogumil
Old 17-05-2005, 17:59

33 y/o Male
Unsolved is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 945, Level: 4 Points: 945, Level: 4 Points: 945, Level: 4
It has to be way worse for your nose then coke. Think about it coke has some strong ingrdents but the main ingredent in coke is considered the extract fro the coca leaves. Every meth recipe starts with over-the-counter cold medication. The pills are crushed and mixed with other chemicals in the process of cooking meth. One common process follows these steps: Mixing and heating; straining; chemical conversion; extraction; and drying.
Various meth recipes include combinations of volatile organic compounds, also called VOCs, acids, bases, metals, solvents and salts. Making meth with these chemicals can result in explosions, chemical fires, and the release of toxic gases.

I don't know about you guys but that is nothing I want in my nose. But afterall it is your decision in the end?
Old 23-05-2005, 22:33
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Gaza Strip
Daeron probably knows what they are talking about.Daeron probably knows what they are talking about.Daeron probably knows what they are talking about.Daeron probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,175, Level: 5 Points: 1,175, Level: 5 Points: 1,175, Level: 5

lol,unsolved you sound like a safety data sheet!

Now most of the things you do are made from "VOCs",acid,bases,etc.In fact most of the things you do are made from highly poisonous chems,that includes coke,too.What do you think mdma is made from?

the problem with meth.hcl is that sometimes it wasnt neutralised enough,that too much HCl was added while titrating,or that the "cook" did a sloppy rxn.its more a question of source than of a substance.

but to be fair,nose doesnt exist,although some may argue bout this,to snort shit.so basically anything you shove up yer nose will damage it to some extent.

oh and for the what its like Q-its so foul&good that you may want to spend the rest of your life on it.Edited by: daeron
Old 23-05-2011, 04:18

Female from New Zealand
sarahethereal is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Re: What is a Meth high like?

I'd like to know what a meth high is EXSACTLY like. You know how on weed you seep into another dimention in your head and everything looks whacky and bright. Yet on a bad trip it's like going into a world of silent hill (you know that film?) and the bright whacky things are mental? You look different, I could explain forever! I'd like to know a meth high in this detail. A friend told me it's like a weed high but about 1000x stronger?
Old 23-05-2011, 21:13

24 y/o Male from Canada
NotoriousBlunt is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahethereal View Post
I'd like to know what a meth high is EXSACTLY like. You know how on weed you seep into another dimention in your head and everything looks whacky and bright. Yet on a bad trip it's like going into a world of silent hill (you know that film?) and the bright whacky things are mental? You look different, I could explain forever! I'd like to know a meth high in this detail. A friend told me it's like a weed high but about 1000x stronger?
You have a stupid ass friend then.

Weed is natural, organic, relaxing, pleasant

Meth is chemical, synthetic, keeps you awake for days at a time etc.
Old 23-05-2011, 21:41
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
phiz is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipperChick View Post
yikes....no wonder it's so addictive.

Think I'll stay away.

THANKS!
If you place 4 equally unhealthy foods in front of an average human, with one food being dull tasting, one food being slightly less but still dull tasting, one being tasteless, and one being the human's favorite, most tasteful, delicious food, it's an obvious decision for the human. The human will choose to eat the tasteful, delicious food. It's no more unhealthy than the rest, so just enjoying the food makes it better than the others.

Why is your thought process straying from logic?

made me think
Old 25-05-2011, 02:24
Silver Member

Male from England
mushroom_marc is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 90, Level: 1 Points: 90, Level: 1 Points: 90, Level: 1

In my experience meth produces an extremely euphoric high, the first time SWIM did meth he was told it was a freebase form of MDMA because the people he was with knew he would not agree to take meth. It was after SWIM took a big hit from the pipe that he was told the chemical name was 'methamphetamine' but by that point he was too high to really give a shit.

The night was full of dancing, humming dubstep music (we decided we wanted to start a dubstep group, never happened haha) and general uncontrollable fun. That is until SWIM downed 8 beers in 10 mins and smoked weed. Then the trip went BAD, SWIM started puking, hallucinating, shaking uncontrollable and overheating. This went on for a good couple hours before he managed to pass out. The next day was full of puking, crawling to the bathroom to dry heave, hearing voices, seeing 'shadow people' and general paranoia that persisted for the next three or four days.

SWIM personally thinks that meth is a fun, but horribly dirty and addictive substance that destroys lives. SWIM is VERY glad he did not get addicted or continue to use.
Old 25-05-2011, 07:30

39 y/o Male from Nicaragua
psytranced should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1

Euphoria, paranoia, a feeling of artificial energy.
A friend of a friend tried it in the past and didnt like it much. He said he can see how people would enjoy and get hooked but he said it made him feel to edgy and anxious.

psytranced added 284 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotoriousBlunt View Post
You have a stupid ass friend then.

Weed is natural, organic, relaxing, pleasant

Meth is chemical, synthetic, keeps you awake for days at a time etc.
Weed can also be scary, paranoia inducing and full of chemical fertilizers.

Last edited by psytranced; 25-05-2011 at 07:30. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 21-08-2011, 06:39

Male from Australia
NINDY is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrock0069 View Post
IWhen you start a project, you get so involved with it that you get the feeling of completion before finishing it. .

Agree with entire post but just had to call out this sentence because it crystallised (bad pun intended) soemthing for me I had not quite been able to understand.

This is why, when I look back, that I feel despite all the energy etc, I would feel like I had not actually done anything...

This made me realise it isn't that i hadn't done anything, it is that I didn't FINISH anything. I knew your thoughts race so quickly that often you move on to the next thing before you complete your sentence...But that applies to basically everything whilst on an ice high.

Light bulb moemnt!
Old 22-08-2011, 06:24

Male from United States
andrew20101 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

It depends on how you use it. Some people have no self control at first and become more mature as time goes on. Swim for example used to chase the high until he got STUCK every time grinding in the end. But know swim can take a hit or two in the midnight and just let the high take its course. When swim feels that urge coming on he just has a cog or dowse a chore that always helps. You eventually get a mindset not to fiend.
Old 22-08-2011, 06:48
Silver Member

35 y/o Male from United States
Laylovv is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1

A friend of a friend told me its totally diff depending on how you choose to do it. Snorting will bring you up (burns like ecstasy) but won't necessarily bring my friend euphoria. Smoking will bring euphoria for a bit then the energy and all kicks in and slamming it depending on the batch will bring a rush and a savage amount of energy thats generally paralytic if enough is done. Recommendation try to stay away but if your gonna try it then go back and forth between what you do as its better to give your nose/lungs/veins a break if your on a good one...
Old 14-04-2012, 19:38

24 y/o Male from United States
PIPEMACGYVER is an unknown quantity at this point

Like how you would feel if you suddenly accomplished all of your life goals, and then on your way back from accomplishing those goals you stop a chevron to pick up some beer to celebrate. You walk up to the counter, and see that the bitchy chick you liked in highschool is the cashier and shes totally hitting on you (and her tits are hanging out of her shirt, but shes clueless). She asks what youve been up to and you pull out your cash filled wallet and show her a picture of your smoking hot new fiance. Then you buy a lottery ticket and walk back out to your Mercedes (your "get to work" car). You scratch the card and win a million dollars, then god comes to congratulate you and gives you his job since your clearly more qualified than he is........ unfortunately once you run out of meth and begin to come down it feels like everyone you love just died, and you also realize that you look like shit and all your teeth are loose, and that your gonna be evicted soon. You dont come down from these feelings, however. Dont even try meth! It is too good to be true, and even if you do manage to quit your life will always feel kind of empty because youve experienced a happiness that almost never occurs in nature.
Old 14-04-2012, 22:41
Silver Member

Female from United States
The_Joker is captain of the psychonauts.The_Joker is captain of the psychonauts.The_Joker is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 367, Level: 3 Points: 367, Level: 3 Points: 367, Level: 3
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Like every neuron in your brain is alive, you are more awake and happy than seems humanly possible, and you want to do everything at once because you have so many things you want to do! You want to talk and talk and every word that comes out of your mouth is golden and you are the most brilliant, entertaining, cool motherfucker since sliced bread. You want to bond with everyone because you are so happy and full of love and life. You are as giddy as someone in love. Everything in the world is beautiful and made just for you! Certain things are very, very fun....these include cleaning, taking shit apart, doing crafts, making cookies (but not eating them!), remodeling projects, etc. Oh, and fucking is really fun, because you are horny as hell, and it is oooohsooofuckingood you bite a hole in your lip and when you get off, it lasts like tttttennnn minutes....your whole body feels amaaaaazing. Ahhhhhhhhh.

Then after a while you arent really high anymore but you keep doing it cause you sure as fuck dont want to crash because that bites ass....and you are up too long and tweeky freaky and looking out the miniblinds at aliens and SWAT teams and giant purple giraffes that only you can see, and if other people tell you there is nothing there, you get mad because, my GOD, its RIGHT there.....oh shit they must be in on "The Conspiracy" against you. You will continue to become more and more of a worthless paranoid waste of air, combing the carpet for meth crumbs and doing weird shit like setting up cameras to "catch" people in on "The Conspiracy".

And then you come down and you want to die. You feel 10x worse than you did before you did the meth, and 1000x worse than you did while you were on it, so you keep doing it....it is a vicious circle!

I advise not trying it, because if you like speedy things or coke and have any problems stopping, you are not going to want to stop, in fact you are going to want to do anything you can to not have to stop.

If you manage to stop you will still think about it for a long time. Meth sucks!!!

good info that will help scare anyone away from trying methamphetamine
Old 16-04-2012, 04:20
Banned

33 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

When everything is majorly intensified. Things that you're interested in will become an obsession and you'll be on it for hours. Quite fun as long as you're not the paranoid/ skin picking type.
Old 16-04-2012, 05:29

43 y/o Male from USA - Arizona
pulpz is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

Everyone has a junk drawer...imagine opening it up and looking for 1 specific item and then finding that item. You feel accomplished and positive, now within minutes of locating what you were looking for you set that item aside and continue looking through the junk drawer for other items of interest. Rarely will you ever go back to that first item of interest before something totally different catches your attention.

More or less your attention is easily redirected from one thing to the next. Don't get me wrong having this happen isn't a bad thing, until you realize you started so many different things and never completed any one thing...well you'll get to complete one thing for sure, that being cleaning up the disorganization from the night or nights prior! =)
Old 17-04-2012, 13:15
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from Indonesia
Meth-oh-meth is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1

Grandpa told me, compared to ecstasy, Meth is different in a certain way.

For example, let say u have a debt in a bank worth 100.000.

Using ecstasy, those debt will feel like saving

Using Meth, those debt are still debt, but you'll feel really really positive in how to work it out.

----

IMHO, meth high was depends on your motive of using it,

1. craving it from yourself / addictive behaviour
2. negative feeling / escaping from bad feeling
3. pleasure seeeking / sex / party
4. lack self confidence
5. physical discomfort / losing weight
6. stamina boosting / work related
etc

Share this on:

Tags
inject meth, meth bumps