Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 23-09-2008, 08:02
Silver Member

31 y/o Female
nomadhocrat is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Heroin Drug test crisis--will I test positive?

SWIM had been clean (on suboxone) for about 60 days and in outpatient treatment in upstate NY when SWIM was sent a little birthday gift...SWIM got 8 bags on Saturday after purposely tapering down to 2mgs of suboxone for about a week in preparation. SWIM did five bags between Saturday afternoon and Sunday evening (last one Sunday at midnight).

SWIM has no real experience with drug testing, but she figures that since she was clean for so long before the five bags, she should be able to test negative by Wednesday at noon. She no longer feels high and has been drinking all sorts of water, iced tea, and taking diuretics. SWIM even took her suboxone (full 8 mgs) tonight and feels fine.

(Reading this message board, SWIM is tempted to go do another, but she doesn't know if this will effect her test. It is not the end of the world if SWIM fails her test, but it could be annoying...)

Thanks for SWIYs advice.

nomadhocrat added 9 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

P.S. I mean "affect" her test.

SWIM has heard that naloxone (injested best by swallowing her suboxone) could act as an antagonist and effectively "push" all the dope out rather quickly, but she doesn't know if this is true. What do SWIYs think?

Last edited by nomadhocrat; 23-09-2008 at 08:02. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 23-09-2008, 09:36

28 y/o Male
WANTS2LOVELIFE is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Re: Drug test crisis--will I test positive?

swim does subs but swim dont know about that but swim thinks u got info from afoaf. subs only BLOCK the buzz from what swim knows.

WANTS2LOVELIFE added 3 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

oh, but swim thinks youll pass because opiates only stay in the system for a few days and with u drinkin alot of water etc u should be ok. do some running or exersizing as well.

WANTS2LOVELIFE added 4 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

*i meant i think u got bad info from the friend

Last edited by WANTS2LOVELIFE; 23-09-2008 at 09:36. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 23-09-2008, 09:48
Silver Member

40 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Methadrone is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1

SWIM thinks like above swiy should drink lots of water as swim has tested positive on a Tuesday after having a bag on the Thurs before.
Old 23-09-2008, 17:07
Gold Member

26 y/o Male from United Kingdom
mickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medline
Points: 2,651, Level: 7 Points: 2,651, Level: 7 Points: 2,651, Level: 7
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

When I was pissing into a cup at my clinic I was told it takes between 6 and 8 days for heroin to leave the system, and subsequently not show up on a piss test.
To be honest I think any less than 72 hours and you'll deffo test positive.

hate to be a party pooper.......
Old 23-09-2008, 19:16
Silver Member

31 y/o Female
nomadhocrat is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1

Well here's the thing--SWIM tested negative twice when she had done three bags about 4 days before the test.

SWIM is going to buy at-home tests today, probably two. She'll take one tonight and then right before the test. Based on the results, SWIM will decide whether to fess up to using or not.

I won't get kicked out of the program but I may have my sub dose lowered (which I don't really care about) and may have a lot of explaining to do to the people who pay for SWIM's prescriptions. Ahem.

P.S. SWIM *definitely* gets high even when taking small amounts of suboxone--the high just doesn't last as long. Shooting rather than snorting the H helps push sub out off the receptors a little more efficiently.

nomadhocrat added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Is there an edit function on this board? eek

Last edited by nomadhocrat; 23-09-2008 at 19:16. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 24-09-2008, 00:49
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

28 y/o Male from United States
drug-bot must live here.drug-bot must live here.drug-bot must live here.drug-bot must live here.drug-bot must live here.drug-bot must live here.drug-bot must live here.
Points: 1,405, Level: 5 Points: 1,405, Level: 5 Points: 1,405, Level: 5

heroins water soluble and leaves the body from between 3-5 days depending on the amount used and for how long it was used.

drugs that are water soluble like heroin, lsd, coke/crack, and meth leave the body alot faster than fat soluble drugs like marijuana, pcp, and benzodiazepines which stay in the body alot longer.

Last edited by drug-bot; 24-09-2008 at 00:59.
Old 25-09-2008, 00:16

30 y/o Male
yaotzin should review received reputation comments.
Drug Test

Swim has been using heroin everyday for the past month, Swim has to get a drug test in 7 days, it's a lab test. If swim stops now will he be in the clear?
Old 25-09-2008, 03:12
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Oneiros is a decent psychonaut.Oneiros is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 138, Level: 1 Points: 138, Level: 1 Points: 138, Level: 1
Re: Drug Test

Yes, but I wouldn't wait another day. Detection time is about 4 days, but it never hurts to have a little extra time in between.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good posts in general.
Old 25-09-2008, 03:34

30 y/o Male

Thanks so much, Swim does not get horrible withdraws and plans on exercising and drinking plenty of water in the mean time as well, plus have 7 days until the test, swim should pass for sure.
Old 25-09-2008, 04:08
Banned

28 y/o Male
chillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 27,071, Level: 23 Points: 27,071, Level: 23 Points: 27,071, Level: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaotzin View Post
Thanks so much, Swim does not get horrible withdraws and plans on exercising and drinking plenty of water in the mean time as well, plus have 7 days until the test, swim should pass for sure.
how much has SWIY been using daily?
Old 25-09-2008, 09:57
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from United States
Herbal Remedy is a decent psychonaut.Herbal Remedy is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 480, Level: 3 Points: 480, Level: 3 Points: 480, Level: 3
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

dont fess up!!! if you aren't clean on the day of the test drink crazy amounts of water so your pee is clear and the test is unreadable. They'll want you to retest but hopefully they wont ask you to for a day and thats at least another day to get clean. good luck babe
Old 25-09-2008, 10:15
Banned

Male
cuddlesthefox is captain of the psychonauts.cuddlesthefox is captain of the psychonauts.

The crazy amounts of water / unreadable test thing is Swims favoured method of fucking up their little old tests too. The only problem swim has is actually stopping when the tube is full consequently swim usually ends up dripping in piss with big wet patches on his jeans. This method does work most of the time in swims experience and swim has had the wee accepted even tho it must have been pure Evian.
Old 25-09-2008, 13:13
Silver Member

46 y/o Female from United Kingdom
Lisa J is a decent psychonaut.

SWIM would like to know if there's a way of fooling the mouth swab test used by probation in the UK, SWIM'S mate is doing 5 weeks in prison because of that damn test
Old 25-09-2008, 15:43

30 y/o Male

I'd say a little less then a half gram, only once a day. First thing usually.

Last edited by Alfa; 25-09-2008 at 22:28.
Old 25-09-2008, 16:19
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from United States
Herbal Remedy is a decent psychonaut.Herbal Remedy is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 480, Level: 3 Points: 480, Level: 3 Points: 480, Level: 3
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

please refrain from posting prices yaotzin, it is against the rules.

my buddy swim believes if that plan is followed, he would pass the test in 7 days. Be safe, be smart, and be strong as it may be a tough week...

feel free to ask any other questions
Old 25-09-2008, 17:50
Banned

28 y/o Male
chillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 27,071, Level: 23 Points: 27,071, Level: 23 Points: 27,071, Level: 23

I would have to agree that from what SWIY described and how much they use, as long as they don't use in the 7 days before the test, they should be fine. Just make sure not to use during these 7 days as it is crucial to allow your body time to flush out all the metabolites.
Old 26-09-2008, 20:27

32 y/o Male from United Kingdom
adzket really adds to the discussion.adzket really adds to the discussion.adzket really adds to the discussion.adzket really adds to the discussion.adzket really adds to the discussion.adzket really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,802, Level: 6 Points: 1,802, Level: 6 Points: 1,802, Level: 6

swim finds the doctors and substance misuse workers are normaly more responsive if swim tells them he has used as it does not waste there time and money testing when it will come back possitive. as the tests are exspencive. also they can then beter help swim if they know they have used and the resions behind it. though swim has been able to pass as clean after 48hrs less than that they would not risk it. also depends on type of test being run as urin tests are not as good as mouth swabs and tend to just pick up all opiates rather than being spersific like the mouth swabs. but in general there is lots of info on drug tests on this site if one looks threw or utse

Share this on:

Tags
drug, drug test, drug test question, drug testing, drugs, drugs-forum, failed drug test, heroin, heroin drug test, opiate drug test, piss test, suboxone